Thanks for sharing.

All lives matter, user.

White, Italians, Argentines. All lives.

>HE

>what state?
poverty

kek of course its behind an RV

doge bless trailer trash

That trailer, the weird apostraphe, the cheap wood, the streaky walmart spray paint

That's like where the king of pol lives

Wow that is so racist, this kind of blatent racism by white people KKK drumpf supporters is why we need #blacklivesmatter

The only lives that matter are military. The troops are the greatest humans on earth they protect us all from ourselves. They are gods.

kek

Of course it's behind a mobile home.

>Alabama

That explains why American Cred Forums is so fucking dumb.

>poverty
Do you know how much pop-out RV's cost? That's not a fucking double wide trailer, cucknigger.

So he spray painted on some particle board, so what? He got the message across to trigger liberal faggots like yourself.

Keep sliding threads with how racist and dumb Drumpf xD is.

That's an RV, you dumbshit.

where'd you get your degree in trashenomics? I'm thinking of going to jeff Foxworthy university: unlimited edition.

>Do you know how much pop-out RV's cost? That's not a fucking double wide trailer
lol

Admirable, but a real message needs to be there, not just a troll against BLM
>BLM cannot hide black crime

That's offensive. Racism is power + prejudice. Whites have all the power. Saying white lives matter just means you back the oppressive white establishment. You see, after World War 2 the government gave out houses to white people for free or extremely cheaply. Now most white people have money in their family, while blacks don't. Being poor causes people to steal bicycles and beat elderly veterans.

t. pog

Can confirm, I live in one. $32k.

i never liked this meme.