How does Cred Forums feel about Disney's new movie not having a single white character?

How does Cred Forums feel about Disney's new movie not having a single white character?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/09/disney_pulls_moana_halloween_costume_racism_accusa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xYABjrcn2Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=ml4H8wpSRW0
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/disney-depiction-of-obese-polynesian-god-in-film-moana-sparks-anger
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
youtube.com/watch?v=GoblMNlyffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a movie about Islanders, i wouldn't expect it to

looks kino so long as it eases off with all the quips

Islanders are filthy fucking fobs, they all deserve to be put down

Who cares, I want to fuck that girl

I mean, there was lilo and stitch. The only white character in that movie was a bitchy white girl at Lilo's hoola class.

It's pretty ridiculous. Just because there 'may' not have been much diversity in ancient polynesia doesn't mean the producers couldn't have shown some social integrity.

Not a single Asian transvestite or white lesbian couple. Disgusting.

FPBP, its ok to have a bunch of niggers in a movie about niggers, but inserting niggers into movies about whites is wrong

It's set in ancient Polynesia or some shit, of course there are no white people.

The girl looks white with a tan

Disney is based, they know what they're doing. They play pretend PC very well but they leave little subtle racism in like they always have.
>FN-2187
>2187
>187
They had a choice of ANY combination of numbers for the nigger in Star Wars but chose that, coincidence?

>Disney creates a movie with characters that your kids CANNOT dress up as for halloween, or they'll be called racist.

GG disney

nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/09/disney_pulls_moana_halloween_costume_racism_accusa.html

I literally don't care.

You mean like Moulan and Alladin?

Don't give a fuck.

Since it's about islanders, it's quite alright that they use islanders instead of white people.

The stupid shit comes from making Otto Von Bismarck black, since he was European

Elaborate pl0x

race mixing and premarital sex.White GF is expecting.

>What is Mulan?

187 is code for murder. I think it's a huge stretch

This tbqh famalam

And this as well

God fucking dammit, why you spergs need to be so autistic? If they want to make a movie on an island in the middle of the ocean it would be dumb to have white characters, just like it would be dumb having black people in WW1 or muslims in the future.

There were no white people in Mulan 1 & 2 either. Lilo and stich. Hercules
All of the movies where all characters are animals

Buckle up lads

youtube.com/watch?v=xYABjrcn2Qs

hawaiians are dying out anyway. they've been replaced with obese wannabe hawaiian degenerates from micronesia and filipines. yeah you 'defend hawaii' with that 100% malasada diet

Who cares? It's better than making a white girl the love interest for that huge moari or some shit.

And Alladin
Lilo & Stitch
etc.

Don't think Cred Forums ever gave a shit about original stories having a bunch of non-white characters. It's just annoying when diversity is added in movies where the original story didn't call for it, where it goes against the historical context, etc.

>All of the movies where all characters are animals
>lions
>not white aryan master race

I don't know, but if the islanders are portrayed as anything but borderline retarded, someone's lying.

That's not an issue. Real issue is the feeling of "sameness" in humor attempts found in all big budget cgi toon movies.

BIG

>not a single white character
separate, but equal

>What is Lilo and Stitch
>What is Mulan
>What is Aladdin

Not to mention all of the Disney movies without human characters. It's really no big deal.

Alladin, mulan, all the animal only films, so what the fuck are you on about?

The issue comes from creating/casting black charachters to fill a quota, or taking a white charachter and making them black to pander to sjw retardation.

If this movie is good with a good story it should do fine, if its a liberal circle jerk where the moral of the story is that white males are evil it will flop like every other movie that tries that shit.

There will only be a few more big budget failures before jeweywood stops pandering to the easily offended

>Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>Heroic female lead + Minorities VS Evil Whites

>Star Wars: Rogue One

>Star Wars: Episode 8

I'm starting to see a trend here.

I dont really care t.b.h.

>looking hella busted right now

It's like that life is strange game I played but in real life

Very informed. I like you. You've obviously spent some time in Hawaii. Sometimes I wish the Japanese had successfully invaded and cleansed that place. Too many fucking pinoy there now.

Who's the bad guy then

I miss 2D cartoons/animations. Everything is rendered as 3D models now.

They have to aim for the lowest common denominator (retards) or they won't make they're money back.

I'm not black revisionist, so I don't need to shove my face in every story.

Mexicans can.

>implying the reveal of the villain won't be a fucking white male

i mean it's about pacific islanders so I'd hope there isn't any white people

>coincidence?
Yes. Literally.

I swear, if this shit makes me cry...

I remember the lion king showing so many aryans.

White explorers I'm sure

my favorite ;)

What the

He should have been FN-12-3/5
3/5th of a person

Mulan and The Lion King didn't have a single white character either.

Isn't it about Maori guys, before white people had contact with them?

What would white people do in the period of time the movie portrays anyway?

Pretty much this, I don't fucking care.

where the FUCK is that guy's nipples?

dont care.
it seems to be set in precolonial Hawaii.

Did they have to make them look like chocolate golems?

Just give us more of what we all want.

I can bet you 20 bucks that there will be a white character but it will be portrayed as another villain because it is in fashion to hate on white people.

>implying scar wasnt the biggest nigger in a movie set in africa

>Lion King.
Lol

And what was the lion and the hyenas?

Brown girls are hot

Is that the snake cult from Conan the Barbarian?

/thread

Yeeaaahhhh boiiiiiiii we wuz demigos enshit

Imagine looking like that guy on the right

Illuminaughty confirmed

It's in a context where they wouldn't exist. Perfectly justified. Just how there being only white people in Alice in Wonderland is justified as well.

This

ironically the huns were a protogermanic tribe, and after getting turned back at the wall they eventually migrated to the edges of the roman empire.

>Isn't it about Maori guys, before white people had contact with them?

There's a pig and a chicken.

hello luxembro im from lithuania

what's it like in ur country m8?

Stop it user, I have to leave soon and don't have time to fap

It better end with the frogs dropping a nuke on their heads

Why are Pacific Islanders all morbidly obese degenerates that binge drink and complain about how terrible white people are?

I like her

dis

Conquer them and rape their women, im sure disney will address that and show lots of rape

Is nice.

Of a movie about smelly inbred Hawaiians starred white people id be pretty triggered

Chickens and pigs are from Asia retard

Pigs and chickens have been in East Asia for a long time.

Disney did title it "Nigger a Day in the Woods" so at least its accurate, im happy their niggers in everything (((including your daughter))) jew adgenda is still in full effect.

It would actually be pretty funny to see no whites, but instead some token gooks, niggers, and handicap lesbians forced into this film. Turn about is fair play, assholes.

Disney could just be retarded, or they might have picked them up from the big guy being a hungry demigod, or maybe Zheng He brought em over with his voyages

Polynesians brought pigs and chickens with then from south east Asia over 500 years ago.
There's even a pig tusk on the Vanuatu national flag.

>It's a movie about Islanders, i wouldn't expect it to
And I wouldn't expect niggers to be found in a movie that supposedly took place in ancient Denmark, but there you go.

Considering it's set in Hawaii, I'm ok with it.

My only gripe is that Maui won't get crushed inb a goddess of death's vagina in the final scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=ml4H8wpSRW0

>rape

I learned at school that many Polynesian women threw themselves at white sailors back then, since they thought they were some kind of gods, or higher beings.

The characters are the correct race for the story that they are making. I am glad they are doing this instead of pulling some PC bullshit and changing a character's race.

Yes! :)

You killed my mother,
You killed my father, you killed my PEOPLE!

I'm Polynesian so I'm taking the nephews

same way I feel about Frozen being all white

not an argument

i wonder if theyre gonna make maui fish up the islands along with that one faggot who looked back

Or maybe you're just the retarded one.

Holy shit. Is that bottom right tattoo the abortion comic from Buckley?

Cred Forums is right again?

bitch nigga snow ass shut the fuck up before i beat yo ass up with yo aboriginal immigrants raping yo women

user I need fucking sauce now.

Well in the trailer they talk about him fishing up the islands, but it happens pre-movie.

I'm really worried they're gonna do the standard bs "he's just a normal guy" a lot of animated films do with the "special" character.

I would BLEACHED her.

>"You're literally letting children pretend to be Polynesian," she said.

what's wrong with that
the character is Polynesian, she would probably be even more upset if they made a white version of the costume to fix the problem.

I know the Dutch found your country, and that the abos burned down a stable scrubland because it's easier to walk on ash and sand.
I love you Australia, but don't be a faggot where it's unwarranted.

OH SHIT NIGGER

NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL

LOSS

Holy shit, hahaha

Some Internet sperg on the animation team sneaked it in.

That's an idiot ya dingus.

It makes sense, after all Lynn Manuel Miranda wrote the music

The man that has made a billion dollar career off portraying famous white figures and niggers and mexicunts

Pol is always right.

I don't care. But I will tell you this.

I fucking hate islanders. I hate their ugly faces. I hate their shitty physique. I hate their shitty fucking accents. I hate their "culture".

sage

...it's pretty obviously a photoshop

there was also the fat guy with the ice cream and sunglasses

I hope he's cold and distant, and at the ends of the movie, he's the same, but mostly just to keep up appearances.

OP, posts a stupid question and never once responds to anything.

It's a movie about ancient Hawaii or some shit.

No duh whitey wasn't there before the U.S. stepped in.

This

Is this from Stephen King's Dark Tower? I do believe that Roland was specified in the story many, many, many, MANY times to have blue eyes, but this is a little more forgivable, since the author is still alive, is basically a SJW himself, and can at least give consent or protest publicly to the filmmaker's choosing a negroid actor for this role.

>No black male protagonist with a white female love interest
W-what?

>when the first post is the best post

See, even a fellow leaf and a burger get it mate.

You're just dumb.

I really hope he's kinda a figure that they witness doing awesome events in the background.

I'm fine with him acting normal (but hopefully be boisterous), but for him to actually lack the pure majesty of a demigod as far as powers go would be disappointing.

When I watch a movie I suspend disbelief for the sake of entertainment. I'm not a SJW so I don't give a shit.

And yet you don't know that chickens and pigs were found throughout the pacific.

I know you Americans worship Trumps ignorance but here in the developed world it's ok to admit when you're wrong.

Code for killed police officer

FN-187

Fucking nigger killed a cop

pol is never right

Well given that it's about Pacific Islanders....

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/disney-depiction-of-obese-polynesian-god-in-film-moana-sparks-anger

Muscular = fat according to SJWs now.

Aussie bringin the bants

FPBP

Chances this movie does poorly? (or at least poor by Disney standards?)

Contemplate that shit in the tree of woe, faggot

>But we gotta make sure Norse Gods have diversity rite? :^)

First post best post

mulan didnt have any white people ?

Yet somehow it still gets called racist by sjws

>TFW you're tied to the tree of woe and the jews are already trying to go through your pockets.

Yeah it's fucking retarded.

Like I said earlier, muscular does not mean fat.

sauce on this

Wait, is actually being called racist?

Only Chinese and Huns.

This. Either this, or easily annoyed, but becomes friends with the girl, but tries to be distant.
>He makes her a nice necklace
>"It's not like I like you or anything."

The fuck??

Why?

haven't SJWs already complained about merch being cultural appropriation?

pleasantly surprised

Yup.

Just like you wouldn't expect to see black people in British and German armies in a video game set in World War 1.

Wait... Fuck.

Yes.

>Makes her a necklace
>Comes up with macho story about how it's a protection amulet or some shit and he's obligated to give it to her

We don't live near any islands, user. No one cares, except maybe on the west coast.
Here in Texas, we learn about the Revolutions and such.

>white tranny is trying to be offended for another race

How rare.

With Jews, you always lose.

It's gonna flop, like this shit.

To be fair, she is polynesian.

But only slightly.

Polynesian are white

>and can at least give consent or protest publicly to the filmmaker's choosing a negroid actor for this role.
Not really. Even if Stephen King didn't like the casting choice there's nothing he could do to stop it, and he'd likely be found in breach of contract if he said something negative about the movie. Also, the character is referred to as white throughout the book series and racial tension is a theme.

The movie looks like a total throwaway release. It's going to be put out in the post-Christmas grave yard where shitcanned summer blockbusters go to die. Hopefully it shuts up all the retards asking for Idris Elba as James Bond though. The guy seems hellbent on making a career out of playing white characters. At what point will people start calling him an oreo?

He should fuck up his story since he is not very good at lying, since he lives alone and turns into burbs n shit.

This version of the movie was way more entertaining

>Watch princess and the frog
>Fucking cajun firefly says your hometown's name

>and he'd likely be found in breach of contract if he said something negative about the movie.
Citation for this bullshit, besides your ass? Authors say shit like this about movie adaptations all the time.

It is a movie about islanders it doesn't need to have any whites or other races for that matter.
t. neet

I laughed harder than I should have.

Let's also not forget, my Bogan friend, all the glorious rats those brown fuckwits introduced to the islands, decimating the local fauna, especially birds.

Yeah it was a funny joke among the Samoans that they are lucky they didn't make the guy Moana

>White Group
>Polynesia
>India
>Iran
>Armenians
>Arabics
>Balkans
>Mesopotamians

who the fuck wrote this?

t. Tasmanian Abo
Oh wait...

but they are fat slobs who just muck around in kalihi all day

also
>mixing hawaiians with other groups
shiggy diggy

Puerto Ricans bringing the bantz? Unheard of.

When people sell the rights for a movie sometimes there is a clause in the contract stating that the creator can't say anything about the movie that will harm it at the box office. When Stephen King says he's delighted that they are butchering his story and turning it into something that it's not just so they can have a black guy in the lead role, I'd say odds are good that he's under one such contract.

What the fuck ISNT racist to these people?

How DARE she speak English. That is the language of MY PEOPLE'S CULTURE! Does she even know what English means to me people? Every syllable, every word, means something to my people, and here she is appropriating my culture and thinking that it's okay taking my culture and fucking it.

I like the soundtrack of Hamilton, despite it being nigger rap, it's good. This weird insistence of having darkies in it is stupid though. My libshit brother said that "it was supposed to show how new all this stuff is, how revolutionary."
Is my brother full of shit? What does Cred Forums think?

>Hottentot Bushmen
>Yellow

Holy shit, my sides.

Affirmative Action.

White Europeans are a subgroup of the caucasian race.

>Remember when actors were cast based on how great they were for the role, rather then for diversity quotas?

>TFW I'm glad he got me off that faggot tree, but fuck his four winds. Crom's still fucking better even if he lives under them.

>Hercules
>not White

subtle, but bad.

>comments and ratings disabled

Hmm I wonder why?

>Viking costume: not racist
>Medieval knight costume: not racist
>European aristocrat costume: not racist
>Roman soldier costume: not racist
>Spartan costume from 300: not racist
>Hillbilly costume: not racist

>any ethnic costume that isn't white: RACIST RACIST RACIST REEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, what was that about islanders?

>White Europeans are a subgroup of the caucasian race.

More like a supergroup of ubermensch

kekd

tbf the men are still fat as fuck too

Speaking of which, why are most pacific islanders fat as fuck? Does the blubber help them float on their long voyages between islands?

I'd joke and say his statement is still true, but it hurts me inside to say that.
Get well soon

Why is this funny?

I dont get it.

The one about the chinese princess didn't have any whites either man, the fuck did you expect?

Is "brown" just code for "half white" now?

Polynesian women are fat. They are all fat.

Their men tend to look attractive, and athletic while their women thend to be thick and stuff?

Hawaiian stereotype.

Both had niggers fighting in Africa

I remember some documentary a few years back that basically explained it as old genes can't adapt to all the new foods introduced to the countries thst never had it,like how white people drink milk with no upset tummy but the majority asians, orientals and blacks cannot as they never adapted to the dietary life style change

I dont know ther steriotypes so I didnt get the joke.

But if their women have T H I C C legs like this one from NZ, Im moving to Hawaii tomorrow.

>Mulan
>Aladdin
>Lion King
Nothing new nigger

fpbp

MALASADA ERRYDAY BRADDAH

>posting oglaf

Based dutch

Legs are the best. So is impregnation. If you are white, indulge in both por favor.

It is threads like this that show what most Cred Forums users are:

Classical liberals who hold to Civil Rights era values of "by the content of their character."

I'm the other aquafresh.

>Moustache
>No tits

That's a man, baby

Not white.
But I was, I would not loose time and sperm fucking a brown woman like that.

But since I have no restrains on who I need to fuck in order to protect my heritage, I dont really give a fuck.

Would fuck that mamute woman like if there was no tomorrow.

I wonder how big her legs are by being 6'4". A man can only dream.

The movie is named after the Hawain girl that controls water, not the Demi-God that saves the day.

Really makes you think.

That's why we call krauts huns
Because they're savages that need to be put down

There are no whites in Oceana before American Revolution YOU RETARDED FUCK

The strength that immigrants brought to early America was a big theme of Hamilton. I assume that the diverse casting was just an easy visual shorthand for that.

Also white people rapping is pretty cringe.

bumbye i going grind one manapua cuz

i wish they made a movie about pele
she was way cooler

And someone tell me why the fuck this is a bad thing? Oh no they might aspire to be an ancient polynesian demigod one day and not a frappe chai faggot like me oh no.

Is that so bad? Classic liberal, based in Enlightenment ideals, plus a lot of National Socialist ideas about race relations.

Considering it's a movie about Pacific Islanders before whites showed up, fine.

It no more bothers me than a fairy tale set in Northern Europe in the first millennium that has all white people or a story set in Imperial China that only features Asians.

This is a non issue.

>TFW theres a busty tall Lina and you still find yourself preferring the short flat one.

French Polynesian women are underrated

I'm fine with this. I'll probably watch it too, since I'm actually curious about Polynesian folklore.

Who are these?

Video game?

Looks brasilian as fuck i.e. not T H I C C.

white extinction

Why would there be whites in a movie about Pacific Islanders set before the arrival of European explorers?

That's like asking why there aren't black people in Snow White or why there aren't Arabs in Mulan.

Valerie adams, she's a kiwi olympian

>who are these?

>Video game?

YOUR COUNTRY IS A FUCKING DRUG CARTEL

Sorry if Im not following video games and cartoons you idiot.

Holy shit hahahaha

How does his post not have 50 replies? This is great

if they made a movie about POLAND and did not put a single token black character there you KNOW people would be bitching about it

This. Probably going to see it.

Autism assemble!

Slayers, old fantasy series. Good stuff.

hawaiian mythology is really fascinating, it's a shame the fat faggots from micronesia and samoa had to come and take over

enjoy my artists depiction

Anime. It is called anime.

You missed something man, also you are on an anime related image board.

FPBP

Cute, but English is the Empire of language. It doesn't "borrow" from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over the head and rifles through their pockets for any spare words and phrases.

Holy shit.

I saw your pic and that hawaiian song from that fat guy that diedt (Ismael I think) started playing in my head somehow.

Thanks user.

I used to watch anime when I was a kid, but stoped a long ass time ago.

bradda iz?

How do you even live?

Holy moly...

lmfao
are you da lolo who stole yo auntys pakalolo?

To be honest I picture her more as a topless in jeans kinda lounger.

This pretty much. Would be pretty silly to get upset about no whites in a movie taking place in ancient pacific islands

I'm pretty much parroting everyone else when I say the issue only comes in when they shoehorn in "people of color" in places where it doesn't make fucking sense like medieval/ancient europe

They already had one of those. It was called Lion King.

It's fine, just like Milan and Aladdin

Princess and the frog was poorly done though, should have been set in Haiti

>Bradda
The iz part is correct.

This is the song I was talking abuot:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

I dont really have patience to watch anime because Im always busy and because they are always the same.

Like, there is the blonde girl that is always the best, but she dont show her feelings and end up not being choosed by the protagonist.

The one with gigant tits that only thinks about (insert steritype here). The kid that behave like an adult and the short one that has in IQ of 50000 and can build a spaceship with a 3 toothpicks and a cup of water.

Fuck this non-sense.

>black Bismarck?

I take it all back. You're based for posting that song.

Because making movies directed at nonwhites has worked out so well for them in the past amiright.

You'd think they would have learned from Frozen. Even nonwhites prefer movies about white people.

Because it's a year old fake, just compare it to the OP

That is not correct.
At least from what I saw in Hueland, ppl dodnt give a shit about the color of the protagonist as long it makes sense.

Putting a black girl as the princess of a nordic country like it was Frozen would be too far fetch.

Even kids have troubles with suspension of disbelief in this case.

Okay guys but seriously what the fuck is wrong with the guy on the right?!

Disney needs to do the heartwarming story of Tui Tonga, a boy who gre to 7 foot and to found the largest fascist empire Polynesia had seen, spreading Tongan culture over 6ooo miles of ocean and establishing a culture that would welcome European CIVILIZATION with hardly a bump.

I think it's about time that the san bushmen got some representation in a country they don't live in.

I don't give a fuck because im not a fucking entitled sjw who thinks my race needs to be in everything

>no muslims in the future
Heh uh... I've got some bad news for you, senpai

is that a man?

that dude is like 10x the size of the girl, do they fugg?

How could anybody give a fuck? Have you seen Aladdin?

Got picked on by islanders at school hey?

This?

Yeah this. Now if they made a movie about, say vikings and it did not have a single white character I would probably be enraged.

one ford ranga xlt

what about mulan you stupid fuck

Why the fuck would a melanesian island have whites?

>no love interest for the female main character
hopefully that curbs the shitskin birth rates

The Tongan empire thinned out their royal bloodline too much with Samoan princesses, lost the culture war.

Well done, sir

>story about ancient polynesian culture
>doesn't have people that weren't around during that period.

what's the problem?

Fpbp /thread
Whites have no place in Polynesian culture just as blacks have no place in Victorian culture.

That OP is a massive faggot, as usual

Good and Im glad Mook is broke and Cred Forums is going away so you fans can die.

This

kys

This desu
No one is gonna watch it anyway so who cares.
Niggers aren't even that interesting.

BREAKING NEWS

THERE ARE PLACES ON EARTH WHERE THERE ARE NOT MANY WHITE PEOPLE

HOLY SHIT

Speaking of SJWs getting triggered of islander shit, check pic related

Mate polynesian islands have some dope ass mythos, and the water animation looks awesome.

Would go see it if this was in there kek

Yea, but from the ads it looks over the top to the point of cringe.
I'm not paying for cringe.

In Lilo and Stitch, wasn't the only white character some whiny bitch who got beat up?

Yes, like Europe and North America.

Better question, did Bubbles BLACK Nani?

This.

its just a phase, they make money from political correctness, so they do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoblMNlyffs

>The realization that, geologically, those two volcanoes were lonely for millions of years.

Too depressing

fucking

I want to lick that bulge.

Its not that bad if realize that your girlfriend starts to get bitchy when she leaks lava every 30 days.

My wife is a bitch every day

I feel Lilo and Stitch. And Alladin.

I feel your pain from 6.000 miles away, bro.

>tfw you have to retreat to a image board to bitchy about how bitchy your wife is

bought star wars and diversified it, bough marvel and diversified it now they're destroying their own brand. if you are white boycott all disney shit.

god any girl who wears those 'cross-cross choker' necklace things makes me want to murder her

>white with a tan

If your main character is a non-white woman, it's best to make her have white features so she's at least decent to look at for 90 minutes straight

or at least pirate it

Just sell her to the cartel.

I would have to pay them to accept her...

That's Fucked, we need more diversity in all movies.

Shit man.

I don't give a flying FUCK because I'm not mentally challenged.

what's the deal with that comic anyway? i don't get it

Puck you miss

CTRL+ALT+DELETE

A shitty "videogame" webcomic that tried forced drama by having a character get an abortion.

Scar is a jew. The hyenas are niggers.

>Disney makes a movie about pacific islanders
>I go see it while wearing my entire Hawaiian shirt collection

Muh white genocide

Who cares?

as someone who hates niggers, disney did ok this time. this is how we ought to pander to minorities.

>bough marvel and diversified it

Did they fuck! The MCU is 13 movies in and every single one has had a white male as the lead. Nobody fucking reads comics

it's a lava monster, from what I've gathered.

I don't get it, what does that number signify?

Neat.

HOOOOLLLLYYY FUUUUUUCK

Came here to post this.