I am done with Trump

First
I am not shilling for Hillary, I still would vote Trump as the lesser evil if I would be Burger.

I became sceptical first because
>he still didnt get shot(not even a serious attempt)
>he has links to kikes
>divorces

But pic related hit me the hardest.

Yes I know he says nice stuff and he is USA personified. But I cant support someone who activly greets kikes.

But at the end, I wish Hillary wins as a civil war in Burgerland becomes more likely.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HubKpEPkkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=in_vWUwR3ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares, ahmed

sage

you cared enough to answer Tyrone...

>t. Hans Mohammed

Le (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((meme brackets))))))))))))))))))))))))))) are coming.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HubKpEPkkYw

Please.
youtube.com/watch?v=in_vWUwR3ug

>I still would vote Trump

From Germany? Dumbfuck.

Choices:
>corruption personified with the intent of starting WW3 with Russia over nothing
>anti-corruption personified who isn't going to fix like two things out of a hundred and likes Jews

It's almost like...no one sees this as a difficult choice at all and you're retarded. Go offer your butthole to a refugee, faggot.

better to openly greet jews than it is to greet rhem in the shadows

Read again please.
> I still would vote Trump as the lesser evil if I would be Burger.

Sometimes I am really disapointed by this board.

Saged and hidden.

Yes, this is why I said, the lesser evil

Being friendly to Jews, is allways a redcard.
Also, noone secrretly likes them... I mean... why would you hide that?

>>being an Antisemite

Kek literally NPD tier of stupidity.

Not even the AfD wants your stupid Ass

the only way there will be mass unrest is if Trump wins. If Hillary wins the right will just grumble and complain like they did with Obama.
If Trumps wins the blacks and the leftists will riot and force a response from the right.

Civil war will never happen, we were REALLY close to having one in the 60s and 70s but the nigger rights movement came around so conveniently at the same time.

Now that people are getting angry again what is the focus in the political and social world?
Equality again. They've redundantly made equality a "pressing concern" of this nation around the time everyone starts wearing frowns and holding rifles.

I guarantee if we get to the point where we have organized militias and vigilantes another Civil Rights movement will smear out of our Federal Government's tainted puckered asshole onto this country.

>not being an antisemite

I know that AfD had some serious inner problems because one of them spoke out against the kikes.
And not the whole party was against him. It was almost 50/50

I will surely not join the AfD because I dont agree with some of their liberal policies and I dont want to ruin their image, because some faggot will find out that one of their members is holding far-right views and half of these is against the Grundgesetz.

But they are the only nationalist and sane party in Germany. So I vote for them. NPD is a joke and they only get votes from "Neonazi" movements that want to get sponsered. This whole NPD movement is a failure and its a shame they dont realize that. That is why I believe that NPD is either fools or their motive is social status.

Good points friends. Thank you.

Do you think that a rightwing terrorist group could change something?
I mean there are some White Supremacy groups in USA and in a more desperate time these groups may get inspired and equality movements wouldnt help there. Because those groups hate niggers all the way.

They have been completely infiltrated by the feds since the 70's same with the black separatist movements.
The only way either of them could pull something off is if the government wanted them to and planned it for them.

They could only change something if they focus only AND ONLY on killing key political and financial figures.
Destruction of property and casualties will never be tolerated by anyone and will insure that any group is immediately squashed out.

The most successful groups have no leaders but instead have a speaker who helps give every member of the group a voice to speak with and argue against.
If you have a leader then you're controlled and as such can be controlled, instead make everyone a leader and just let every member of the group have the ability to easily state what they will be doing then arrive to an understanding with each other.
This sorts out shills, people who would cause problems, and field agents.

If your group is not ready to deal with a hypothetical scenario where you must stand off against the US military then it is not ready to operate on any realistic level.

The reason ISIS isn't a threat to our government is because they're being paid for by our government. They do not attack important people or important buildings, they just indiscriminately attack groups of civilians going about their life. They aren't a terror group, they're American-paid interactive propaganda.

On /k/ there was a story about a militia that had been infiltrated by so many different LEO groups that the entire membership was just different state and federal LEO's.

>first i am not shilling for hillary

typical thing a subversive would say

You can't get far in America without kissing the Jew ring. His daughter is married to a Jewish guy, so they're protecting Trump.

But muh Alt Right Savior.

Yeah that IS kinda cucky. Not as cucky as his AIPAC speech tho, jesus christ. Unless this is 4D backgammon and he's lulling the jews into a false sense of security. There's no way he wouldn't notice that 95% of these hook-nosed cretins are using all their money and influence to attack him and his family, undermine his candidacy and permanently smear his reputation.

Sad truth, I bet KEK cries with us right now, look at all these dubs!

RIP why dominance then. I am going into the woods later and hope humanity(mixed shitskins) die out and we start at 10000 BCE

>Unless this is 4D backgammon and he's lulling the jews into a false sense of security.
There are 2 explanations I can think of.
Either jews are devided
Or he is playing mulidimnsional Chess with us and we think its just a game of tic tak toe