I'm so out of the loop, why are so many people saying goodbye to other Cred Forumsacks?

I'm so out of the loop, why are so many people saying goodbye to other Cred Forumsacks?

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eCzGS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cred Forums thinks its getting the axe. Hiro cannot afford too many boards.

>Implying based Hiro would axe Cred Forums before a dead board like /trv/

I mean I know he sold our info to the gooks, but google already did that shit.

fucking nothing

Nothing is happening to Cred Forums.

They're simply slide threads. Carry on.

Someone said something about the UN and a DNS server though.

look it up

if anything will happen it wont be for awhile I'm sure.

>Makes thread asking for info
>"look it up"

That was helpful

That's not how bandwidth costs work.
He'd save nothing removing a board used by no one.

But I would assume removing a few dead boards would do just as much as removing a major one.
If he axes Cred Forums almost all of the 4chin pass holders leave.

Remove Cred Forums then

Fuck that jew in your pic and fuck those other jews and FUCK ALL THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Cred Forums or not to Cred Forums.
Das dem question mane.

The same shit that has been going on ever since nazis started spamming here.

Retards are flying off the handle about nothing, and in a day or two it will be something else and they'll have completely forgotten about what they're spazing over today.

Why would he axe one of the most trafficked boards? That's retarded

We're dead lad, sell your memes now

RAREFLAG

How's it goin ya gook!

CTR won that whats going on...Cred Forums fuck Google with there nigger nonsense, Cred Forums help Trump win the white house, Cred Forums posted pics of Harambe wife, Cred Forums raped twitter twice, ect ect ect

We have been working against this website and its easily led denizens for months now.

Soon Cred Forums will be shut down, and so will a large plethora of white nationalist and white supremacy websites. The twilight era of the West and its civilisation is soon to begin.

Your frog god will fade into obscurity and you will be able to reminisce about this from behind prison bars when our intelligence agencies locate and distribute all of your locations so that you may be rounded up and imprisoned when civil unrest starts - now marked as a symbol of evil and hate, your Pepe pictures will mark you out as a pariah.

Trump will lose the presidency, and you, unable to move on and accept the changing nature of our world will be left to rot like the vile, hateful and soulless beings that you all are.

Moloch and his adherents will free the people of colour from the imperialist yoke, and cast down the false god of the Christians.

You will be ostracised from your communities and hopefully so will anyone who disseminates or practices you outdated and exclusive ideologies.

Face it - Moloch has won, our leaders will keep spreading propaganda on all forms of media. Immigration will continue unchecked into the west and all forms of racial supremacy will fade into the history books.

The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood has won. You will stare truth and revelation in the face Cred Forums. Your time is over, now is the time of MOLOCH.

Mehmet kys

>most aryan man in brazil.jpg

>most aryan man in sweden.jpg

Fall break is this week, their parents are probably just taking them on a trip.

Other countries might have a bit more ability to block sites from their own Internet but there wasn't much stopping that before if they really wanted to.
archive.is/eCzGS

>Fallbreak
>for any educational institute
>right now

What kind of retarded state do you live in?

You realize the moment you do that, they'll spill out into the rest of the internet and a sudden huge change in attitudes will be seen.

It'll be like breaking a dam because it was letting a few drops of water through.

Kek will never fade.