BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER BTFO

BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER BTFO.

Sanders Agrees With Clinton — His Supporters Are Living in Their Parents Basement

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/02/sanders-agrees-clinton-supporters-living-parents-basement/

Other urls found in this thread:

encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298910-clinton-resets-campaign-schedule-with-sanders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but what about
>muh weed!
>muh free college!
>muh $100k job after muh C average

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BUMP

BUMP

Dude you can't write this shit. Too fucking kek.

>muh weed
The fuck does this have to do with anything? Millions of people in the US could quit Painkillers today if weed was legal, extending their usefulness by about 20 years. This doesn't include the Cron's, Cancer, Anxiety-prone, etc. with problems that Cannabis COMPLETELY solves. Also a lot cheaper and would replace over half of the organic materials manufacturing industry because Hemp is literally the most useful industrial plant on PLANET EARTH.

420 blaze it erryday amirite? Get that sweet kush life.

You are sickeningly degenerate.

>there are people on this board right now that actually voted for this kike

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>living in your parents basement, which was even used against the "alt-right" by hillary, WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DISPARAGING COMMENT, is now magically empathetic because it means Trump won't get elect

oh i'm laughing

And that's

One more for Trump

Two more for Trump...

WE'RE HITTING KEK LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

>millions of addicts could abuse marijuana instead of prescriptions
how is this a solution to anything?
>m-muh pain
addicts

Not everyone who smokes weed does so religiously. What wrong with smoking a bowl to wind down a saturday night?

The same thing that is wrong with doing anything degenerate in small amounts to wind down on a Saturday night.

Not everyone who does cocaine or fiddles little girls does so religiously, you know. Sometimes only when they are stressed out.

Wow. Is this kike the biggest cuck in politics?

So either kike is beta cuck as fuck or she is screwing hillary out of ex burn victims who would now just vote trump as revenge

I'd say.

tbqh Hillary's comments convinced me to vote for her instead of Trump/not voting at all.

I wish she'd be like this all the time. When she's fake it's so forced.

JESUS CHRIST

Bernie supporters are now known as Basement Dwellers

How to turn 10,000,000 millenials R- for their entire lives.

>This doesn't include the Cron's, Cancer, Anxiety-prone, etc. with problems that Cannabis COMPLETELY solves.

Cannabis doesn't actually solve the problem though. Like most painkillers - it provides temporary relief, but masks the real issue at hand. I might like Marijuana, but the idiots like you who probably wrote a report on it in high school/college; perpetuate a toxic culture based on misinformation or outright lies.

To be honest the leaked audio is fucking nothing. I was expecting it to be "lol bernie the fucking jew his supporters are basement dwelling retards and the worst of this country. I hate them".

Instead she sounded unfortunately pretty genuine and talking about how to win his voters over "many of them are living in their parents basements and have not got the jobs they were expecting with a college degree"

Unfortunately this audio isnt going to convince any undecided bernie voters to vote for trump

Were they living in their parents' basement before or after they donated to Sanders?

>BernietheCuck: "W-we have to stop T-trump at all c-cost"
I'm starting to think that he's afraid that Trump will reveal what kind of donations Bernie has gotten the last year if he becomes president.

No refunds

kek, this

What's up Basement Dweller, how does it feel to be treated like a loser and laughed at?

painkillers dont make you stupid though. stop smoking pot loser

I don't smoke, but you are a fucking retard.
Enjoy your painkiller addiction.

Do u have a link to original video/pics?

She called his ideas indefensible.
My fucking sides.

Most of the pro medical marijuana arguments are complete lies. It shouldn't be illegal but let's not pretend it's an actual medication that helps.

kill yourself

Retard

DUDE

>let's not pretend it's an actual medication that helps.
My neurologists and cancer patients would disagree.

Bump

“They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement,” Clinton says in the audio clip, first published by the Washington Free Beacon earlier this week. “They feel that they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."

You have to have some real autism to think Hillary or Bernie said it in a pejorative sense.

thx for correcting the record

>how do you feel about Clinton saying your supporter are children of the great recession and living in their parent basement.
>I completely agree with her

Jesus motherfucking Christ, that was so painful to watch. How can you be such a fucking boneless faggot? He's literally spitting in the face of his supporter.

Fucking idiot.

encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html
>700 Medicinal Uses Of Cannabis Sorted By Disease

How is that correcting the record? Shes trying to sound like a sappy grandmother talking about her drug addict grandson.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LITERALLY GAVE AWAY THEIR LIFE SAVINGS TO BERNIE JUST BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THIS OLD KIKE WAS ONE OF THEM
>BERNIE IN FRONT OF TV DENOUNCING HIS FOLLOWERS
>LITERALLY GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THESE BERNIE KEKS WHILE SAYING "THANKS FOR THE MONEY"

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

>weed better than specific mµ targeted opioid/opiate delivery systems for severe and chronic pain
>weed for... ***anxiety***

come the fuck on kid!
I have been sober, sans the occasional wine with meals and/or social cocktail (straight scotch 9/10 times) for roughly 7 years now.

I used to race motocross and almost died... wrecked my shit hard and am lucky beyond belief to not be a fucking cripple presently eating through a stomach tube and driving a wheelchair with my chin.

If you told me to just
>420 blaze it dude... some high CBD stuff brah!

while I was going through traction and rehab to rebuild my spinal muscles after surgery...

fuck's sake!! Opiates can fuck you up with the addiction but they are a GODSEND and weed is shit for all but the most MINOR ailments.

It is literally a placebo "medicine" that just gets you high and makes you distracted from whatever your 'problem" is.

That is NOT a "cure."

And as for someone who had BAD anxiety I can assure you that weed is not a fucking cure for anxiety... it makes it worse in most every person I've ever talked to.

>inb4 "just try laughing hippo black sticky #47 duuude it's good for that!!

no. I don't think it should be illegal, but fuck all you nigger-tier retards who treat it like a panacea when it's just a mild-hallucinogen with a unique flavor.

Or hear her voice and the millionaires laughing at it.

Only autist don't get how condescending that is if you talk about your own side.

You just know he hates her. They're like complete opposites within the democratic party.

Holy shit, what

What about the liquid jew?

He is spineless; even after saying he has doubts about another Clinton presidency, even after Hillary was caught talking shit about his supporters, even after said supporters still believe in him

>Replacing one drug for the other

Dude weed lmao!

>literally giving life savings to politician
why? Why would anyone do that?

>briebart

bernie supporters are way worse than Cred Forums trump supporters

They are scared.

>pic related

No.
Consider your record corrected.

What did you expect from a guy who's quick to leave his own principles behind?

He's already promoting a 501(c)(4) now, you don't think he's going to endorse Clinton every chance he gets to keep his clout in the Senate?

Bernie is just a politician and a cuck for money.
Maybe his supporters will catch up to that too.

Look at bernie now. Looks like he has been eating good now. Hes getting fat.

Must be all the tendies Hillary gives him for being a good boy.

Bernie is the king of cucks. He gets cucked by cucks. He comes home and finds his wife fucking a man whose own wife cheated on him

JUST

>Hemp is literally the most useful industrial plant on PLANET EARTH

That's an opinion (a shitty one) everything that hemp is "useful" for already has a better alternative

>I read a "Top 10 facts you didn't know about weed" article by Buzzfeed and now I think I know everything

Its almost sad to watch

Bernie had just gotten home from giving a handjob to the guy who took the wife of the guy who was in the process of plowing his wife. He was happy, because it saved him an extra trip to run into him at the house.

if you wanted sanders, fucking kys, guy sold out you guys out to bad its on a scale of cuckery on another planet.

It does not cure cancer you fucking moron. It relieve some side effects from the chemo therapy and some strains can hinder some cancercells are growing/spreading but this is under debate still. It also have some positive effects on lukemia to make them regain appetite.

Dumping sanderscucks

Makes me kek everytime. Stay poor you disgusting Bern victims.

>Thanks for the money, chumps

>Vote for the establishment

At this point I've convinced Sanders was threaten to endorse Hillary and do shit like this

It is better for paper and the seads are actually pretty healthy. Could also make oils out of hemp that can be used to fry foods, One big reason it's illegal is because the forrestowners are gonna loose a big proffit if they used hemp instead of tree's to make paper. A good tree take about 50 year to grow while you can have good hemp in a summer. That stuff about using as building material is still useless since you need to clear alot of forrests for hemp fields.

le weed cures everything meme needs to stop

>Bernie immediately jumps at the chance to insult his fans just so he can make Hillary look as good as possible
Christ, what a miserable human

>give anyone not making 100k free tuition
>15$ minimum wage

how can this work?

100 million people on welfare!

You god damn right a lot live with their parents.... Instead of reaching out to these people she is trying to demoralize them into not voting.

You know they have time to research her - that's why they don't choose a 4 term first lady

>Clinton resets campaign schedule with Sanders

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298910-clinton-resets-campaign-schedule-with-sanders

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO KEKED?!

How did he become so cucked to get fucked by Hillary's 13" black strapon balls deep one moment and then spit on his supporters the next?

what a backstabbing cunt

It won't.

underrated

Are you all retarded? 40% of males under 30 right now in America live with their parents, this can often mean in their basements. It's not a negative connotation, it's the sad truth about our economy, income, and job situation.

I'm a felon who went to prison during the course of his higher education and got out with literally no one and nothing to my name but here I am making $13 an hour and living in a two bedroom home.

The only ones they can blame are themselves. but they won't.

it sounds like he took the statement literally, as in most of his supporters are living with their parents because they're broke. he didn't recognize hillary meant that in a condescending way.

I think you're the one with the cognitive disability. She was referring to SANDERS supporters, not millennials.

Hard working, excellent quality Hillary supporters with high paying jobs are not the basement dwellers seeking a revolution she was speaking of.

"Did someone drop a shekel?!"

>implying that a creation of God being manipulated for the wrong reasons is inherently degenerate

Try reading Genesis. God created cannabis and said it was good. God created man. It isn't the cannabis that's degenerate, it's the people who choose to be.

Based on your SJW logic, anything that you consider degenerate is wholly forbidden for other people to partake in.

breitbart's a GIGANTIC FAGGOT

>called himself proud communist
>turned out to be a wimpy loser sucking establishment's dick

Never ever trust a jew

>Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future.

This doesn't sound condescending, it sounds more like she's framing who these people typically are and it's accurate. I'm a bernout and it's fucking true.

I hate Hillary and not even voting this election but this whole thing is some retarded reaching on both the left and the right.

I don't believe in Christianity, and even if I did, I would not argue that just because God created dog shit it was meant to be eaten. Maybe cannabis wasn't meant to be inhaled either. Cocaine and heroin come from natural plants as well.

Are you retarded? It says debate with Bernie, bernie is part of the object being shown.

t. straight-edge faggot

Weed is for niggers. Beer is for white men.

I'm glad you agree with her, because she isn't talking about Hillary supporters. She's talking about Sanders supporters and how they are politically uneducated and weren't able to pick the types of jobs that have career growth associated with them. Unlike Hillary supporters who don't share those problems. Not very condescending at all.

>Hillary supporters pick better degrees

Oh yeah im sure all those nu males and feminists voting for Hilldog because shes a woman have very important degrees. Learning about niggers jews and women in college is worthless on the outside.

>Are you all retarded? 40% of males under 30 right now in America live with their parents, this can often mean in their basements. It's not a negative connotation, it's the sad truth about our economy, income, and job situation.

You know what would solve this? MORE IMMIGRATION FROM INDIA, MEXICO, AND SYRIA. That'll fix the job problem

>clinton campaign makes a call to coerce Sanders to deal with the leaked audio
Every day I think "this guy can't get more cucked" and he proves me fucking wrong.

Bernie used his supporters like toilet paper.

REWARD: $600,000 Beach House!

I don't even support Hillary, I am explaining that she is belittling Bernie supporters for making poor choices and being politically uneducated, not millennials. She considers her own millennials to be higher quality and makes the distinction clear in her speech.

>when you realize you forgot to prep the bull

Tell them to stop giving themselves lung cancer and switch to edibles.

>weed cures cancer
Wow, thanks for curing cancer, stoners. Who would have thought all this time it was something so simple.

bernie supporters are flipping for trump like mad over this and those that ain't flipping are staying home.

The best part is where she says "they want to be part of some sort of revolution" basically implaying how stupid and naive they are oh and yes she says it laughing along with the crowd

Why do commies keep falling for the same trap over and over?
Also
>Trump could have legally avoided taxes for 18 years
So he could have but didn't? Why is the left attacking him for paying taxes when he didn't have to?

He was in on it from the jump to make her look more centrist. It spun out of control. Only way he was threatened is if he thought about NOT taking the planned dive

Did you not hear the tone and the laughter as well as the part about "they wanted to be in some sort of "revolution". HAHAHAHAH they all laughed.

>You can justify a non-addictive plant being illegal because it has medicinal effects

You understand, at least partially, how the adult world works right?

king cuck

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S