Are we even in reality anymore?

Stuff that I could not even imagine happening 10 years ago has become our reality. All of this shit that is going on seems so fake, like something out of my imagination coming to life.

Not just in the world but also in my own life, things just happen now, and it is all so surreal.

Not just in the news but also in my life, these memes haunt me. My friends say things that they would have never said even a year ago. They say random things and random things happen. I can't have normal conversations with anyone anymore. It literally feels like I am talking to an NPC in a video game. I am not one of those autistic retards that pretends they are in an rpg, but this shit is really getting to me.

Please tell me it isn't just me. Somewhere around 2006 -2008 everything changed.

I want to feel like I am in reality again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPEb6c9FQsI
youtube.com/watch?v=6qVNaGm_Np4
youtube.com/watch?v=1MedTsgUfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Vso7LSb1lmk
youtube.com/watch?v=xII_YQqBfF0
youtube.com/watch?v=zPXnU91g4Kk
science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716
youtube.com/watch?v=B0DbgfmRSAQ
disinfo.com/2014/10/pop-magic-grant-morrison/
la.curbed.com/2016/9/28/13095160/underground-bunkers-los-angeles-luxury-homes
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
pnas.org/content/113/28/7900.full
somethingawful.com/news/september-11th-bardo/
youtube.com/watch?v=q49Pzy_9V5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meme magic is real. All we can do is praise kek and hope that he finds a suitable solution for us friend.

This is what it feels like to live at the twilight of a civilization. Don't think it'll be much longer now, you can see the tension in other people.

what stuff did you have trouble imaging?

>2006-2008

Facebook and the iPhone.

This.

Pray to KEK to break the chains of this prision.

>NPC in a video game

I know what you mean

>you can see the tension in other people.

This is actually the scariest realization I've had in the last few months.

>we are currently living in a world where Cred Forums has elected donald trump to be the next president of the united states

I haven't felt like the real world was real since the mid 90's.

Real lack of digits in this thread, safe to say kek has nothing to do with jumping timelines

No you are not alone here. I did some shitty synthetic drugs that I thought was acid around 2013. At this point I'm pretty sure I died and entered the Trumpiverse. I mean look at this shit. youtube.com/watch?v=uPEb6c9FQsI

This is on national TV. And we have Clinton withering away battling a cartoon frog, which might or might be the egyptian god of chaos and darkness, and is being painted as a white supremacist symbol who is being used to elect an Ultra Zionist to bring about the fourth reich.

I don't know anymore man. I'm just enjoying the ride.

PRAISE KEK

>feels like i am talking to an NPC in a video game

I know exactly how you feel, and I'm not even autistic.

For me it was 2012.
This fucking year was a meme year.
Clearly the simulation needs an update

Sounds like depersonalisation.

yeah iktf

i live pretending to be the npc waiting around for the player to show up and enlist my help

Stop being basic

the shift occurred in 2007-2008 this is no joke the 50th thread on this exact subject in the past 5 months not even joking would you like to know more ?

2016 has been a year of happenings in my personal life as well...

some pretty major things have happened and my life has been pretty boring/consistent for the past 10 years so this is a big deal

All I can say is that time is moving so fucking fast i can't believe it's almost Christmas again. Fuck.

A week used to feel like forever, now it's already Monday wtf.

I miss being young and stupid

>depersonalisation
>going through same things as OP
>look it up
>symptomatic of lymes disease
>got bit by a tick 4 years ago
>this is all a fever dream

Sounds Freudian

Common sense is electing trump president dingus.

I'll take the biggest redpill you have.

>desire to know more intensifies

This is a depression symptom.

Musk is right, the chance that we are not living in a simulation is close to zero.

Wakey, wakey, rise and shine, mr. Anderson.

I have had the worst luck (since a year ago this month) when it comes to actually trying to get a real job, I even got a job only to be laid off after only working it one day, yes I said laid off as in they suddenly didn't have the budget to hire me and i think some others too it was such bullshit not my fault.

user, I don't know.

life is surreal
nothing makes sense to me these days
i feel disconnected, like I'm watching a movie
the way i talk with my friends, my family, how I interact wit the world
it just seems like everything is simply wrong
I think I may be going mad, but I don't feel mad
I feel like everything is an illusion. Like I'm waiting for something that never comes

Yes, I would like to know more.

Yes please explain.

That's what getting woke feels like, senpai. The glitches are the first part.

Live for future goyim, just takes time for you to become what you meant to be.

thanks for sharing examples you fucking dolt

The 4U 9525 plane crash forced me to consider the possibility of the supernatural. Yes, it's a loose film adaptation of children's superhero comic, but there are just too many coincidences that connects it to the film. I don't know what the message it is trying to send, but the fact that there was even a message sent bothers me. At one point, it just crossed the line where I stopped laughing out of the absurdity over the references, but out of the sheer meaning of it.

You all need to get off this website for a bit and go outside. I guarantee this feeling will go away if you stop following every happening. Ignorance is bliss. That being said, the world is almost certainly due for a happening on the grandest of scales. World ending shit. Be prepared, friends

Looks like Elon already got to space and brought back a living souvenir.

>Like I'm waiting for something that never comes.

This. This is exactly how I have felt for the last year, maybe a bit more. Maybe its depression but I don't know what I'm living for anymore.

From what we have gathered the vibrations and musical harmonics were lowed in modern music bands that were popular in the early 2000s such as cold play disappeared and were replaced by bands such as lady gaga Justin bibber and so on this created a massive depression in those with higher intelligence and caused many especially young white males to drop out of society completely at the same time in 2008 - 2009 things like gay and tranny acceptance began to be pushed certain types of films were no longer being made as well that added to the general depression as well as the non stop dooms day predictions were created by the controllers to further depress those who were awake I could provide endless profess for the things I am referring too in short it is a psychological warfare operation to alter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=6qVNaGm_Np4

modern music and its study is the key

for you

If singles meme magic is not real.

comment above this one

Kek.

She's pretty qt for an ayylmao though

You're experiencing the early signs of schizophrenia. If you are starting to believe in things like Meme Magic and The Mandela effect you should get some psychological help before its too late. This is honest advice

I know your intentions are probably good, but none of the symptoms OP describes have anything to do with schizophrenia.

I literally had to write down what Brazilbro wrote because it resonated with me down to my core. Life feels different than it used to.

ONOROBO MEMBA
Watch all these videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=1MedTsgUfyU

Hey, wait a minute, this isn't /x/.

Are you me?

I found my phone broken randomly the other day and I just thought "Wow, it is really broken," but I felt nothing, when if it was a couple years ago I would have felt a feeling of loss. Then I sat in a bus without my phone and heard people talking. They just talked about Sushi, and what foods they craved, and tv shows they watched. But everything they said about these topics, I have already heard said a million times. It sounded like they were writing a fucking review in the New York Times when they talked about their favorite shows.

Sometimes I am walking in a mall and I see someone that I think I recognize, so I smile and wave at them and they wave back, but I soon realize that they are not who I thought they were.

Another time I was talking to this guy and he was just giving me one word replies as I spoke to him. Then I asked him about his Nissan 370z and told him I really liked that car, and suddenly we were friends. It felt so wrong. It felt like I had just chosen the correct dialogue option in a video game.

Things are just happening to me, some good and some bad, but I do not feel like I am in control, in fact I do not feel like I am doing anything at all. I am doing nothing to facilitate these events and yet they are happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

for those who don't know this misic comes in many forms since humans are 70-80% water the kind of shit being pumped out of the radios believe it or no does have an effect on you watch this video you don't even want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes in regards to all this I know many of you are vary young so take this little video as a small red pill youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

This
I may just be depressed, and I certainly feel like it

But I just feel like I'm waiting for a big life changing event. And I do the same shit every single day, expecting anything to be different, something to just click and for it all to just crumble.

But then I get home, shitpost on Cred Forums, play vidya and go to bed with the same depressed feeling

I honestly don't know why I don't just kill myself. This feeling is the only thing that keeps me going

wut

You will feel like you are in reality again soon enough. Use the time that's left wisely, that's the only advice I can really give you.
You see them for what they are and that's a good thing. They are not humans, they are like skinwalkers pretending to be humans. Show no mercy with these beasts, don't pity them or they will take you with them.

I've prepared for what's to come my whole life and I can't wait.

shit spelling after re reading take it or leave the info provided

is that shkrelli's girl? kind of cute.

>waiting for something that never comes

I feel like this, I want to do something with my life, but I just go through the motions and I can't live like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vso7LSb1lmk

God damn
I don't know if it's Cred Forums or something, the way we interact with little social restrictions, but I guess it's something we all share.

Everyone seems futile. They seem interested to talk about such small pathetic things. And I play along so I don't go completely insane with loneliness. I talk about the same stupid shit, I laugh at the same jokes, I hear the same opinions. And I start to feel like I'm the only one, the one who's wrong, the one who's simply a mistake

All everyone seems to talk about is sex, video games and party
And I hate it all so fucking much

It may just because I'm getting older and paying attention to things more now, but it seems like society is becoming worse all the time. I was talking with grandma who was born in the 1930s and she was talking about how she used to be more religious and how she used to dislike non-whites. What happened to make all these people change without resistance? Why are they just letting society collapse without a word? They are the last people alive that were around before degeneracy became mainstream in the 60s and 70s.

Me too user. Nothing seems the same anymore. I want to go home. I want to go back :( But we must press on! One day things will look again! It's always darkest at the fall but the world will rise from the ashes better than before.

youtube.com/watch?v=xII_YQqBfF0

This is basically what some user posted months ago.

Basically all blue pilled people are just NPCs in an RPG we are the main players in.

They just spot out whatever bullshit narrative they have been programmed to say by the MSM and jew media

Well don't kill yourself. I wanted to for a little while because I felt like the biggest failure ever. But I didn't and I'm happy I didn't.

Whatever we are waiting for will come some day. And we will know what it is the moment we see it.

For the time, focus on being the best you can be at the present moment. What do you value, what are your values. Attune your life to that.

When normies know something is up, get the fuck in the bomb shelter.

I feel like it's more of a subconscious thing
These people are pushed by the media, sure, but I think it's because they fill this emptiness inside us all

I don't think that people realize, but all these songs ever talk about are things to replace our existances. Partying, sex, drugs. All of us are just disappointed, even the normies. They just don't realize it.

And people stick to those things to help them actually make sense out of all this emptiness

YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!

This is EXACTLY what is going on.

Amazing.

However, you forgot to mention the part where Demons are behind it all, since most of the Illuminati pray to demons.

Also, :

The reason why we are devolving into a worse society, is by DESIGN.

We are entering the End Times already.

Look at the Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Hurricanes, Blood Moons, Blood Rivers, Strange sounds from the sky, Dead birds and Fishes all over the world, the increase in Chaos and Violence....

All of this is just the beginning.

We will witness the End in our lifetimes.

What a time to be alive!

Do you have family, I can talk about anything with a 3nd cousin twice removed. Jews, slut lifestyle, politics, false flag conspiracies and whatever, but I that still doesn't give me a purpose in life.

>it seems like society is becoming worse all the time
No doubt about it, young people mostly don't know any better though; "it's just the way it's always been" for them.

According to astrology Pluto entered the sign of Capriorn.

Back then astrologers were saying massive political change would occur between 2008 and 2024, and they seem to be spot on.

To give you an idea of reference, the last time Pluto entered Capricorn was the REVOLUTIONARY WAR.

Well said.

Kek is a god of chaos, so as long as you thrive in chaos you will find his favor

what tension?

I thinks it's literally industrial pollution

Hypothyroidism has increased to such a point where they lowered the standards defining hypothyroidism, the same thing has happened with testosterone levels. Hypothyroidism makes you lethargic and lazy and reduces your metabolism, think about how many fat fucks there are now, and it also makes you cold, think about how many women complain about cold hands and feet, it's universal.

People literally don't have the energy to fight back

I'm not sure if it's intentional or just a natural byproduct of industrial civilzation

:///////

Checked for Truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPXnU91g4Kk

idk this year feels very different from the last. like im constantly on the edge and something is going to happen.

also, this election is fucking nuts

Why do you believe it is the music, and media, that is causing this instead of them being the resulting culture of people that see no future? As other anons pointed out it can just be the result of the desperate need for substitutes people have.

The same thing has made me become a loner. I can't even talk to my family anymore because they're all so basic. My brother always goes on about the newest superhero shit coming out, my sister is a SJW who goes on brainwashed rants 24/7. I used to love my family and I still want to, but all my gut is telling me is that I should hate them.

spot on brother glad others are awake to this info

The tension you notice in normies who consciously or not, realize that our civilization is slowly deteriorating.

Even if the media doesn't mention it, you can't avoid the topic when colleges in my state have to cut budgets and are in danger of closing cause the State legislature is waiting to sign a new budget and kick the debt can down the road some more. Eventually this won't be avoidable, we can't just keep borrowing money that doesn't exist.

Imagine if this Muslim refugee plan that is getting pushed on us Canadians, Europeans, and in Clinton's America was proposed two weeks after 9/11?

At this point I'm just hanging tight and waiting until Canada gets its own Bataclan. I hope Toronto or Vancouver gets hit first.

2007 to be exact. it just accelerate.

This.

I was leaving my office the other day and two men and a woman (late twenties) were walking together ahead of me. I listened in on their conversation and they were talking about ice cream. One of the men mentioned that his favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry and the woman squealed with excitement and explained that strawberry is her favorite too and nobody she knows seems to like strawberry.

I'm surrounded by nonentities.

Oh it's just the 60s again!

Except with puritatanism enforced by liberal ethos gone mad and other assorted faggotry to take any fun out of it for White men.

wtf am i reading

You're pretty optimistic user. But let's be realists. We don't even know what we're waiting for

When I do it, it won't be because I hate myself or my life, although these things don't help.

It'll be because I simply don't have something that moves me forward. It's all so tiresome. So boring.

I won't do it soon though. I don't want my parents to think it's their fault. Even though we're so distant, I still love them

I'm close to literally no one. I have several friends, some I may actually call good friends, but they seem so superficial. I hold no grudges, but they seem to talk about nothing. Everything they say is empty.

Regarding family, I live far from any of it, and have little contact. My mom and stepfather are the closest ones, but they are very distant. I love them, but we're not a family that relies on each other

/thread

Read up on the concept of moloch. This helped me very much. There are really no rules in life, and the entire concept of living for some "big break" in the future is manufactured by our owners. The only way to truly escape the pain of modern society is to say -NO- and stop being part of it. Of course you still need to have a job, you still need currency to buy things, etc... But I mean in your head.

Anyway. Read the unabomber's manifesto. This will make you feel better immediately, I promise. Then start looking into the concept of moloch ie viewing society as one organism.

>Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

I'm a psychologist. Derealization is one of the first major symptoms of Schizophrenia. Many people live with what they believe is just depression or anxiety for years without realizing they have latent schizoid tendencies. Combine that years of isolation in an Echo Chamber inhabited by thousands of other people in their same situation and what you have is a collective growth of mental illness.

It might seem like a meme to you, but there are thousands of kids here who actually believe they are changing reality because they get repeating digits in a Cred Forums thread.

Just when I think I am going crazy I read some shit like this. Thank you all.

Well, I don't know what to tell you user. I love my family and, even though I'm not much, I'm sure they love me back. The issue is we simply don't talk.
I go to work when they're home and they go to work when I'm home. We eat dinner together and don't talk anything, then we all go to our beds

Feels like they're little more than landlords

Hate is a strong emotion, that requires you to waste your time thinking about them and it will bind all your energy leaving you powerless to do other things. concentrating your thoughts, energy and emotions on the small group of people you actually care about is much more productive.
stop caring about people, start caring about your people.

go on then, describe some other traits that someone with "latent schizoid tendencies" would have.

normals have actually come up to me recently and started talking about pepe the fucking frog AND AWOO THE ANIME GIRL.

nothing seems real anymore. and its only getting started -- prepare for wilder things to come.

>implying the world is just billions of people trying to roll trips

>Somewhere around 2006 -2008 everything changed.
Reality was destroyed on September 10, 2008.

eh many of the (((people))) we hate display these tendencies as well, not overly concerned about it

I'm not talking about memes, but none of the classical symptoms such as paranoia and auditory hallucination are described in OP.
Dissociation isn't a symptom of schizophrenia. Which seems what OP is describing.

Damn off by 2, if you got quints i would believe you

I saw this image the other day. Im sure whoever posted it did so satirically. But you're right, for every one that posts this as satire another one sees it as real.

t. Shlohmo Pillpusher

yes im very proud of us sir

>you can see the tension in people

Can you elaborate please?

Probably something in the water or music. I'm just so ataken back how people can listen to crap like twenty one pilot and say wow great music xd or just dull bullshit like major lazer.

OP I have had nearly exactly the same experiences you are describing happening to me over the past 5-10 years. It is very unnerving and for a while I was extremely terrified.

I had two heart surgeries, and every time I was put under reality got more strange when I was woke up. It felt as if I was more and more removed from reality, and everything became more strange but I was the only one that could see the absurdity.

Who knows man, maybe we're all mentally ill from the food/water/HAARP. All I know is I understand your perspective and that means we're not alone

stay sleep nigga

>>This is what it feels like to live at the twilight of a civilization.

>The NASDAQ and DOW may be at record highs, and global poverty may be at record lows, but you can't fool this user. No sir.

>I have more than enough tendies to last the apocalypse. All the waifus will turn to my rubenesque frame for protection when anarchy breaks out.

>Armed with my AR-15 and my tacticool MAGA stahlhelm, I shall dispatch scores of shitskin degenerates with my trusty hollowpoints, periodically returning to my parents' basement for more Mountain Dew and freeze dried provisions.

>If there's one thing that flunking out of communications studies at community college to play Fallout 4 taught me, is that you can never be to prepared for the wasteland.

>Convert your worthless Tubmans to gold, freeze dry your food, and stock up on fresh water, because the end is nigh, just like it was in 2000 and 2012.

>Praise KEK and MAGA!

>t. /r/The_Donald user

yeah there was a crack in reality and bad things came after it happened
strange

I actually started reading Industrial Society. There's no good translation, so I don't absorb much, but it seems like an interesting read. But even then, all I can think of while reading is "why should I care?"

It won't change shit what I do. I'm no political leader, I'm no orator, I'm no revolutionaire. I'm a nobody with too many opinions that just wants to be like all the drones

Life is worth living. If you really are alone. Go into the wild.

This guy gets it

You can barely consider them to be fellow humans, they're not just slaves but also your slavemasters, they want the illusion to continue and will tear your throat out to keep it, they want to be brainwashed and they want to brainwash you

I pray for a population purge daily, we all deserve to wiped out for our greed and thoughtlessness

Sometimes taking about arbitrary bs like ice cream flavor especially with strangers is pure small talk facilitated by not wanting to walk in complete silence.

Nobody wants deep conversations with
their co workers after a long day, keep it light and relatable.

You guys sometimes put too much seriousness into all of this and trust me I know exactly what you mean.

I'm real and I think everyone else is.. but it's true that most of the time most people live half-conscious lives, so it's easy to wonder whether they really are.

When your consciousness is heightened (especially by anxiety) like yours is now, you begin to feel like an outsider, and you can lose a sense of what is real. (Your inner world and thoughts seem to have more substance and coherence than the outer world.)

When you try to grasp hold of reality with your mind, it slips away. It is important to keep yourself grounded by stepping out of the basement and into real life, engaging your consciousness with other people rather than unreal abstractions.

God is ultimate reality, the ground of our existence, and source of all that makes us human, so you can always ground yourself in faith.

I understand, I don't have that many friends, but the ones I do have are very good. Although I do understand how superficial it can be, I was talking about Muslims and my friend just thought I was rambling about conspiracies.

If you find somebody who understands be sure to be good friends with them.

What we need is a purpose user, a job that needs doing. I'm looking for a reason in my life, as suicide isn't an option for me. I just need to find a purpose, and it sounds like you do too.

psychology is unscientific and a scam
science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716

>he bought into the thanksgiving turkey fallacy
Kek

Posting immediately before reading replies, I'd like to know more friend

this interview will tell you all everything you need to know about what is going on say what you will about Alex jones but the info provided in this interview its 2 hours long and alex doesn't say a dam thing for the first time in his life in short form society is created from the top down and planed decades in advance by the controllers or the social engineers

yes

Thx, Obama.

disinfo.com/2014/10/pop-magic-grant-morrison/

here you go

Too deep man.. too deep.

What kind of stupid question is that? Seriously, if you can't feel vibes, you just can't do it.

nice OC
diogenes is IMO the third greatest man to ever live

>It might seem like a meme to you, but there are thousands of kids here who actually believe they are changing reality because they get repeating digits in a Cred Forums thread.
How are they any different from people who pray to God hoping that He will change their reality?

That's a lie.
Psychology is a decades old science, and I do mean science, that studies human behavior.
Psychology of pathology had a lot of growing pains but it's coming along as brain imaging is advancing the way we understand it.

I've been a city man all my life.
Also don't forget I live in Brazil lad. It's not something cheap or easy here

And I'm pretty sure that if I get away from the only people that love me I'll have literally no reason to just do it

Don't worry about me, though. I don't have any incentives to do it. I'll stay here for a while still. Empty and without purpose, but still alive

Such is the way of the Red Pill.

You begin to realize that the World is a simulation of sorts, except it isn't.

It was purposefully created, full of energy and vibrations and the mind.

Welcome.....

To the REAL world.....

I thought I was the only one. What happened?

Globalization has turned the entire world into Weimar Germany.

>Psychology of pathology
I guess I meant to say pahtopsychology

Yeah to be honest it's kind of freaking me out, too. Everyone is just in their own fucking dimension now.

They're seriously beginning to go off the deep end with their NPC ways. I hate calling anyone an NPC, they're clearly all humans, just as human as me, but what the fuck is going on???

It's strange, I actually have been feeling more confident recently. It feels like I am drifting away from the facade into my own reality where I can do whatever I want. I don't know if anyone else feels this.

Really?

la.curbed.com/2016/9/28/13095160/underground-bunkers-los-angeles-luxury-homes

Even stupid ass LA normies are noticing shit on the horizon.

Every regular person I talk to that isn't an SJW feels it.

And it's more than a feeling, western civilization is tired.

this

Every time I get high I get this intense feeling that all this technology is a literal trap.

A trap to lure us into something devious, something that will completely destroy us on a spiritual level. Sometimes I wonder whoever wrote the Bible knew of this momentum, that from the fruit of knowledge opened up the flood gates to something far more sinister.

Yeah you'll live longer, you'll have pain killers and comfy couches all in the name of technology. But your soul is being tormented by the Technocracy that's being formed. All this technology will replace our jobs making us rely on a government paycheck, and then we'll be at home all day doing nothing but playing with our VR simulations. By then it's already too late, once VR takes over humanity will be forever lost.

Whoever controls the VR dimension will control our soul.... and guess who's behind the curtain doing it?

>Asking Elon Musk for advice on anything ever

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

Who are you referring to? Npcs in real life or jews?

i dont understand the world anymore

I told you about that slippery slope bro!

"Random" comedy becoming retardation
"modern child rearing" leading to uninspired weaklings
"Acceptance of sexuality" leading to pedophile acceptance
"A few migrants" leading to a fuckload of migrants

I told you, bro, I told you all. It's not a fallacy if it's correct every single time, bro.

Me too tbf. I'm still depressed as shit. But everything seems so surreal I talk what I want with who I want.

I don't have anything to lose, so why the fuck not do whatever the fuck I want

sure (((friend)))
pnas.org/content/113/28/7900.full

Fast food, TV, social media, capeshit, alt rock indoctrination

It feels like the general population has been dumbed down.

why so many shkrelli threads lately?

I-I-is she legal

It feels like I lost my soul, it also feels like the void is encroaching on us.

These are the names of fake corporations in a 1999 trump game in the order they appear.

One of them is pepe.

Meme magic has me seriously questioning this reality and the power of collective thought.

speak english

I've been feel like this too. It's as though people are more conscious. Everything is so dissected and known by people. It's definitely weird. Like pre-2007 everyone was seemingly blissfully ignorant or just not as aware. Things have definitely changed but I just cannot figure out exactly what it is.

Maybe it's also technology. Human contact isn't as usual as it used to be. We can now talk to people across the world through a screen and a keyboard, like we are doing right now. Now when we have physical human contact, it's not a normal interaction. Not as familiar.

Life and the world is just different than it used to be.

>days feels more like a dream
>feel pain but nothing really hurt
>feel confusion but can focus
>feel intense anxiety from nothing
>hear sounds really loud or really low

am i going mad

The Mayans were right with their consciousness shift of 2012. Just wait five more years when we can vocalize materials into existence

Yeah just do whatever the fuck makes you happy, you are a free entity

The Unabomber Manifesto is required Cred Forums reading, m8
It talks about exactly abiut what you're saying. Technology has made us slaves to the elite, and they keep pushing it to have even more control

Yeah. I used to be super anxious but changed after I began lifting. Now I feel like I can do everything and there's nothing that can stop me.

well, i'm a bit like that, so i'd be indistinguishable from an NPC if you met me. but there's a lot more going on in my head than you would think. unfortunately, like many introverted burgers, i rarely loosen up enough to talk authentically
if someone talks like that all the time, they're an NPC or, what is essentially equivalent, a vapid moran

>Basically all blue pilled people are just NPCs in an RPG we are the main players in.

look at me im a special millenial snowflake because im soooo smart: the post

You started browsing Cred Forums and subjecting yourself to all kinds of conspiracy theories

It's all going to be okay my kike friend i promise

It's to keep us as seperated from reality and higher consciousness as possible

I know exactly what you mean, I can't have my phone with me if I do psychedelics because I end up smashing it every single time, even right now writing this I feel like a separate entity that only exists virtually

Modern technology has made The Matrix a reality, in less than two decades that movie is now modern civilization

>5

Those digits

Who is the world paying war reparations to? Mars?

>I want to go home.

This. But I don't even know where "Home" is.

I still stick to a base sort if values though.
Going full nihilist just doesn't seem that appealing. There's no reason for it, but I still try to be as moral as possible.

I think maybe it's honestly the best way to rebel against an already nihilistic society. To be a man with solid and unmovable values

I'm not putting in too much seriousness. I engage in plenty of mindless small talk with coworkers and strangers, and I understand the importance of this.

What struck me as surreal was that these are grown adults making good money working for a Fortune 500 company talking with genuine excitement about their favorite ice cream flavors in their off-time. It wasn't as though they were in the break room or the elevator and they were just posturing to appear sociable; ice cream flavors are what they talk about in private in their downtime. They struck me as starry-eyed children whose world views hadn't yet expanded to subjects beyond ice cream flavors.

For perspective, I talk openly with several of my coworkers about Cred Forums-tier topics even at work, and we're not hush-hush about it either.

Before 2006-2008 the internet was separate from reality, a place to comment on reality. With Facebook everyone joined and the internet became the main channel for the collective consciousness. Since then internet memes have constantly grown more powerful, reality is defined by what we agree online, interactions in meatspace comment on the reality defined online instead of the other way around.

Nigga U keep your purge I dindi nuffin, I was tellin all yall bout dis shit but NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAW u is autistic nigga gtfo newfag bitch nigga

nah bro what were you thinking NO!

if you think that's scary it's all over forgottenlanguages look them up.

I don't see how this disproves everything done in psychological studies.
Just that the methods are new and errors are made.
This is something that psychologists are aware of and take into account.
The fact that this study was published at all shows that psychology goes by the scientific method, disproving itself as it goes along.
I'm not a psychologist at all, just took some courses in psychology and neurology. The way it's approached is very much scientific.

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves their buddy.

Make to many wild assertions and it becomes the aluminium pill if you catch my drift.

I dunno. I got heavily involved in the "manosphere" over the past 3 years after a nasty breakup and nothing has seemed real since.

Women seem so different to me these days. I am reluctant to classify them as human.

Sorry faggot but everything is still pretty normal in many parts of the world. I know personally that nothing has changed where I live. Honestly I think you guys are just paranoid, you are being fed too many horror stories by the media and are expecting some major happening that is probably not going to happen.

you need to do something... even stepping outside your comfort zone for one hour once a month will transform your life, as will spending 5 minutes a week genuinely thinking and reflecting on your life and future

don't overthink. thinking just delays decision and action. waiting is okay, as long as you're doing something in the meantime and keeping your eyes open for opportunities.

its as if there was a movie about this but I cant quite figure out what it was called...

Checked. And I think he means kikes.

Shit changed in 2008 for me and then I joined the army in 09. Ever since then I've been slipping into a unfamiliar darkness

And then you stupid white people try to make fun of blacks for saying that whites can't see the racism.

Yeah, things are normal in places that aren't the west.

You're awfully fanny flustered, friend.
>record highs in stawks, muh economics
ZIRP/NIRP and QE are all you need to know that economically we are unsound.

>To be a man with solid and unmovable values

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

me too....

Damn dude. Well said.

I was going to send this to a friend but as i scrolled through my contact list i realized nobody qould give a fuck. I feel disconnected from my fellow man

>multi-player
>digitalized pictures
>roulette (rolling for numbers)
>pinnacle of entertainment

Literally Cred Forums - the Game

Look up the Trivium of reality and stuff from Terence McKenna and Mark Passio.
You are ready for the next level.

It does feel like this isn't real anymore. To be honest I wish it wasn't. I'd love it if we all have entered some kind of bizarre-o world. It'd make me feel better about my life

I want to see Trump elected so badly. It would make everything feel really good again. I feel so fucking hopeless though. I'm so invested in this I don't know how I will cope with a probable Clinton presidency.

No, the problem is that if privilege is invisible to whoever possesses it then it's literally just as possible for niggers to be privileged and not see it and they should focus on themselves first.

That and the privilege is as simple as IQ averages across populations. Vibes, as I put it, can be discovered scientifically but often our instincts outpace our ability to test something.

Jesus dude

That around the time I went to war, this whole time after I've felt hollow, like nothing I did or said really mattered because I was no longer in reality, I thought I had ptsd from seeing body parts or some shit, or had mental side effects from mefloquin

I'm not the only one it seems

> FOR U

>Facebook and the iPhone.
This

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

And by vibes, I mean great trends being felt before any solid determinations are possible.

Well to be fair, as a working man, I assume you find yourself quite often faking emotions like joy and laughter in small talk encounters to help the other person maintain their "face" out of courtesy so you may just have observed a casual case of faking it.

I do it all the time as a coping mechanism, I have to in order to fit in. I don't know if this is sad, but it can make you a little mad over time.

But yeah, i understand all of what you're saying.

>Pyramid.

>Light in the sky.

>Obviously it's Saturn or some variant.

How much demon semon do you ingest?

Seriously.

Do you have any idea how much danger it is to look for forbidden secrets?

didn't she divorce him twice and take half his money each time?

Spot on.

my 2 cents is that we're just feeling overwhelmed due to how active 2014-2016 has been, maybe the "stress" is causing a slight sense of Derealization

I know there's tension but I thought you knew more than that. I didn't realize you were just a fucking retard, sorry.

Thanks bro, I personally place Schopenhauer at the top of my list. I wish Diogenes had surviving texts.. his story alone is insane, I'd like to have read some of his thoughts

2007 and 2008 is when facebook really took off. People are literally losing their minds to social media and instant gratification. People have no meaning to their libes other than sharong vapid shit on facebook. Going places they wouldnt normally go just to get a picture and record it. Buy things they dont need to show off to people they don't know. Saying things they dont agree with only for likes and gratification. It becomes real life if it's all you do.

The facelessness of Cred Forums is what honestly keeps it grounded in reality, where their name isn't attached to things they say, and you can tell the truth without repercussions.

Honestly, what the fuck

That which controls the memes controls the collective thought.

Cred Forums has a ludicrous amount of social persuasion.

Pepes are now in a prominent position in a presidential election.

I dont understand why you guys find this "detachment" feeling depressing.

If the worlds a movie, then Im Bill Murray, happily aloof and amused by its characters who are as 2 dimensional as the film set, and dont recognise how fake everything is..

Why should I?
Nothing really is going to make me feel like I have a purpose.

Stepping out of my confort zone is uninteresting too. I don't have anything that could be actually interesting, something that just seems to me that I hold back on doing.

I do overthink and do things that make me too inhibited. I'm trying to take a more "fuck it all" approach to life to fix it tbf

the link i posted was an answer to your brain mapping babble. it shows clearly that the brain mapping software available is broken and that especially older data can't be trusted, data which is the foundation of all recent work in the field. the study i linked earlier shows that the majority of psychological experiments are not repeatable with the same results. meaning it's unscientific and every diagnosis, therapy and medication is a scam based on that is a scam.

This is Mr every single day at work aswell. I feel like an actor. I don't want to be there but i need to eat and pay rent

I'm a fucking atheist and shit is starting to get weirder and weirder in my opinion. I'm starting to believe on the Mandela effect or maybe I'm going crazy.

You couldn't have thought I knew anything since you were speaking to someone else.

The fact is, however, that your question was nonsense. This is all rather self-evident. It's not anyone's job to explain what the sun or sky are.

>Schizophrenia.

Ok, I'm going to put this bullshit to rest ONCE and for all.

Schizophrenia is CODE word for "Red Pilled".

It means that you are so awakened that you start to not only DOUBT this reality, but your mind begins to try and DISCONNECT itself from the Matrix...

Essentially you are FREEING your own mind.

You start to hear voices.

You start to imagine things.

You start to question EVERYTHING, including what you are and your sanity.

Because you are too far gone, they employ shills like "Psychologists" to try and convince you that you are "crazy" and that you need pills to get better.

Bullshit.

The reality is that you are so close to freeing yourself from this false reality, that you seem insane to Blue pilled people.

Psychologists are LITERALLY the Agents in the Matrix.....

>Please Mr. Anderson, come with us.

There's so much information you haven't been able to process (mentally, emotionally, whatever) that you're feeling detached.

Psychology 101

hey bro are you the guy that worked in the body disposal in the us army we have spoken before man about what you went through I hope you have been well brother I have felt the same way for years .

Just state the obvious you cuck, obama did it.
He fucked you're country and the middle east, merkel helped his nigger face and now we might have 1 chance left.

The OP is pointing out observable anecdotal and wide spread phenomenons......you are stupid......or an amazing troll....in which case......bravo lol.

Could you elaborate?

God is Logos, rejecting him might be fucking with your mind.

Just wanted to post here saying I feel the same way as all of you. The world is just getting grayer, and people are really becoming more cynical and less colorful and individualized. I have no friends anymore and can change that with about ten minutes of smalltalk with someone but I can't make myself do it.

t. Agent Smith.

Ultimate Conspiracy: You Died on 9/11 and This is Your Death Journey
somethingawful.com/news/september-11th-bardo/

Mooie dubbels homo.
Merkel is een hoer.

>when you post everyday and know exactly what some user is talking about when he mentions this

Good point. It could very well be that.

This. The basic fact is, the west has been in decline for a while but it's speeding up. Trump vs. Clinton is showing just how divided the US is. The first world is being flooded by 3rd worlders, that can't last. Normies are also being constantly swamped with negative information about climate change.

It's hard to put this coherently because it's overwhelming. In essence it's obvious that the current situation is unsustainable and we're facing multiple paradigm shifts at the same time.

I seriously wish I never found Cred Forums.

This has caused me nothing but confusion, fear, and paranoia, and even when I leave the website for a couple days, nothing changes, I've been going off and on on my Zoloft and I can no longer tell what is real or if it's real

nothing will ever be the same, i will only be revealed by death, im so confused, i wish i never found Cred Forums

>Obviously it's Saturn or some variant.

It's a super nova ya dip.

This is true. As the music was pushed and films were pushed the education system also did a push of feminism for impressionable minds. Now those same people rely on a dead system. I believe they know it too but are so subconscious they cannot escape it at this point. People who browse here are lucky beyond comprehension yet also cursed

agreed I have deleted face book 5 times in the past 8 years and people always ask why do I want to isolate myself since when is being against voyeurism conceded a bad thing fuck I miss myspace

Not even kidding here this is blowing my mind, so many of my friends have killed themselves since then too. Why? What has happened?Nah man, just a dumb Marine machinegunner

feelings of persecution at the hands of others is one of the first signs of paranoid schizophrenia. i will not listen to your insinuations

>vrrrrrooom

New studies will obviously vary in the findings that are being reproduced.
That's the point of doing multiple studies, longitudinal studies, double blind studies.
A theory isn't simply one study but the collective of all studies and their findings. You have decade old studies being reproduced today in new ways or similar ways to simply add to the body of evidence that is used to make a conclusion in the field of psychology, whether it be behavioral, cognitive or social.
The fact that this one paper you linked (the first one) focuses on new studies published in one journal (which often publishes innovative studies which haven't been replicated) proves very little, just that more data is required. If you have any papers that disprove the validity of classical studies (see Milgram or Skinner) then please post those.
I don't think you get the point if you think one study can disprove the entire body of work of a scientific field when it's so limited.

There are more fat people than hungry people for the first time ever.

I'm 100% sure it's all a simulation.

Not fucking memeing, no joking around, i'm fucking sure of it.

I know this isn't what you are talking about but i'm scared as fuck, I dont know what to think or do.

It's not real.

I hit my head a while ago and I'm having an episode on the ground right now. Soon the paramedics will come and transfer me to the hospital.

I'll wake up and be 17 again and not a 26 year old Lawyer living in a world where a real estate mogul is running for President, Europe is filled with people of the Islamic faith, Automation is set to take 50% of all jobs by 2030, Economic inequality is at an all time high but it doesn't matter because there are few things the elite can own that the general public can't, and Cred Forums is being shut down.

Soon, I'll wake up and re-do my life as a programmer. That's it.
Soon the paramedics will be here and all of you will cease to exist.

Have fun while you can.

>our society isn't in decay! look at the asset bubble the central banks have created! that means everything is fine!

top goy

Repeating digits and I get a gf within the next month
>Plz kek ;_;

The reason why so many of you are feeling as though reality is not in Kansas anymore is because we're crossed over 2012.

The energy has changed on this planet, our consciousness is rising and evolving which makes the entire system seem fake and illusionary. And it's going to accelerate until humanity at large realizes that we need to change, and it will indeed change but chaos will unfold first for a while.

You are not alone my friend

>Zoloft
get off that shit man at least we can discuss real things here man other then what football/hockey team is winning fuck off and stop being such a pussy about this kind of shit

Well see, the thing is. Most people view it as a bad thing. It's really nothing more than a reset of society, mother nature doing it's work. The people that think for themselves will be most likely to survive.
Cause they depend on themselves and the skills they learned.
Just try and focus on redpilling people while you still can.

Not to sound like a schizophrenia denier but that is what an agent would say

turn off the computer. go outside. eat food with someone you trust.

>Implying you get to be real

Nigga none of us exist.

plz kek ;__;

Instant gratification and the digitalization of thoughts and tendencies. People use computers so much, they are literally programming themselves. Men have porn, women have instagram likes.

Think of this, how predictable have people become in your opinion? They will eother have a 1 opinion or a 0 opinion.

Come off it faggot.

Take your meds, make some real friends, and be older than 20.

Actually 3 papers, whatever.
There's obviously shills everywhere and papers choose what they published but if you're a scientist you'll check whatever is relevant to the work you're doing.

I feel that this whole universe is just a simulation but I have no idea how to make it do what I want or give me the things that I desire.

We all want Trump because he brings change and happening. A catalyst in human form.

Go outside, take a deep breath. Count to 5, exhale. Repeat 5 times.

See pic related.

papers I mean journals

Decadent morons and those living a subsidized life, reproducing beyond their means. signs of a strong society for sure, fueled by big macs and frozen dinners. You want to see hell? Wait until EBT gets cut off in the inner cities.

Do you really wish you never found it?
You wouldn't be posting here if you would, would you now.
Nothing is real, every decision fucks you or someone you know up in some way.
Just argue with people and make them feel as shitty as you do.

This thread is scaring me. I didn't know all of us were so similar.
What is happening to us???

Remember when you dreamed about the wires going into the back of your neck that one night? Things have been different since, eh?

The apocalypse happened in 2012.

This is either a bizzaro Limbo world or we died and transferred to another dimension somehow with the inhabitants of this one.

wtf please tell me you are

>how predictable have people become in your opinion? They will either have a 1 opinion or a 0 opinion.

That's why the internet was created in order to compress humanity into a system of control. To turn us into a programmable species with a few changes of code to alter us. Zuckerberg realized this a few years ago by altering peoples news feed to change their emotions.

you know I don't believe in free will to begin with, but I read these things about how the flu can make you more social and your gut bacteria control how you act to an extent

its becoming hard for me to not constantly be aware of it

and now you're making me think about the motions of the universe and how they affect our consciousness

I used to work in a nursing home, and in the Alzheimer ward all the nurses expected nights with a full moon to be rough

crime rates go up then too

I seriously think i'm right in thinking the universe is an infinitely repeating cycle of big bangs, entropy accumulation, and big crunches, and everything plays out the exact same way every time because that's what the most basic fiber of the universe found to be the most efficient path forward

those feelings of deja vu? they're real, you've experienced that same moment a million times over

Also I think the internet is causing some sort heightening to the collective consciousness because of the connectness it offers in our everyday lives

2016: THE YEAR OF THE MEME

Myspace would have been just as bad by now.
Facebook is a cancer, people who use it like it's a legit good thing are too.
Don't associate with tumors, stay on that chemo.

Well you do exist. Just not in the sense you think. when you remove the ego and reach the second.path you are basically deadened to what people say and what you think about what others say about you. Cred Forums users are actively meditating. When you get down to it we are not our minds. We have souls and are being guided in one direction while others (the majority) are led astray. It only means as energy we are wavering.

I dream about plane crashes a lot.

We all access the same collection of pure unfiltered anonymous thought. Is there anywhere else as unfiltered as Cred Forums?

>I want to feel like I am in reality again.
What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If you're talking about what you can see, what you can smell, what you can touch and taste, then "real" is simply electrical signals being interpreted by your brain.

Remember when that truck almost hit you when you were distracted crossing the street?
Good thing it didn't.
I mean it didn't hit you.
Did it?

We are learning

>You're experiencing the early signs of schizophrenia.

my brother had schizophrenia. and im experiencing de-realization

please don't tell me im fucked

>youtube.com/watch?v=q49Pzy_9V5g

>the media is pushing the real horror stories

Like I said. Stay sleep.

Why exactly would that happen? The USA has a few trillion dollars in assets and wealth. I'm sure you can afford to feed a few niggers. Hell, you fed and housed them for 200 years before electricity.

Do you realize that the USA's total national debt is a tiny fraction of its net worth?

It could just be the fact that I'm a Cred Forumsack, and I know edgy skinhead faggots have been saying this for years, but even my normie friends think something is on the horizon within the next few decades. We need a full on happening

>Like I'm waiting for something that never comes

Something is comming, and when it does, be mindful of what you choose, keep it to yourself, and be careful in the time after or you have a fair chance of heavy consequences.

>free will doesn't exist

this is a giant meme that you should never dabble in

There is no curse.
Manipulate people into healing the system. It's not that hard, Politicians have been manipulating people for years.

I don't think any of us do anymore. And it kills me.

You can control it.

Happened?

Or BEGAN in 2012.

My gut tells me it began in 2012.

Just enjoy the ride, user.

Enjoy.

The.

Ride.

Until the bitter end.

do yourself a favor and read the wikipedia (i know i know, >implying wikipedia is reliable) page about schitzoid personality disorder

Not sure why people always assume interaction or change is possible.

Lemme start from the beginning , if you think that humanity will EVER reach a stage in which the computational power to simulate the universe is possible (we will) then there is a pretty much zero chance we are living in the first reality.

If this is a simulation (It is) then it is likely that we are simulating ourselves to predict future occurrences, we have no interaction, we don't even exist, as soon as they are done they will switch this bullshit off like we were sims.

Globalization is a method to get the entire world on the internet. More sales to more people, more order of thought, control of the masses is easier.

>Then I asked him about his Nissan 370z and told him I really liked that car, and suddenly we were friends. It felt so wrong. It felt like I had just chosen the correct dialogue option in a video game.

I feel the same way, I've picked up on a ton of friends in the past year or so and I have no idea why. I haven't acted differently, I've said the same things I've always done, but suddenly I went from having all the free time in the world to having an active social life.

The hope in that depressing ass comment.
It's beyond sad famm.
My condolences to your life.

it doesn't though, not in any meaningful way

I'm just scared user

I'll go to sleep, I'll wake up and come back to the same cycle. I just hope I keep up unaware. I just want to be normal user.

Fuck, I'm a little bitch

To create context

Astrology is real whether people believe in it or not.

People need to come into terms that the solar system is highly interconnected, it's like a family of gravitational energies that effect our consciousness. Humans are extremely sensitive to their surroundings, this is something the modern world forbids to teach us as we're lead into this mind altering distraction of entertainment.

Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008 and ever since then all has lead into chaos, astrologers predicted this years before it occurred.

>I seriously think i'm right in thinking the universe is an infinitely repeating cycle of big bangs, entropy accumulation, and big crunches, and everything plays out the exact same way every time because that's what the most basic fiber of the universe found to be the most efficient path forward
I really fucking hate this idea. Takes all the love and mystery out of existence and makes me hate looking at space. Fuck you.

>TFW you resurrect a dead Egyptian God of chaos

It does, the only "logical" way you can explain away free will is saying that we are a bunch of neurons firing away, but its ridiculous to assume that scientists know all the answers.

If this thread is making you question your sanity reply

Also, is it berenstein bears or berenstain bears? inb4
mental

The realest entities I interact with are lizards and frogs around my house. The occasional bird will interact with me if I feed it first.

If you really pay attention to their actions, their breathing, you can communicate with wild animals without artificial human constructed spoken language. It's in the way your body moves. In your intentions. Oddly, the animals I play with are more lifelike than most people I meet.

If you don't trust in anything you have no anchors to the common reality, you are an isolated floating ball of thoughts lost to the world. Travelling is fine but you need a tether to reality or you will get lost.

>you can control mental illness

you can manage it, not control it.

>tfw Cred Forums is the only thing keeping us SANE

My life is pretty cool though. I'm just not hyped on working 9am-10pm, but the money is good and I don't plan on doing it forever.

I just don't get work from home and stop at 5:00pm like some of my friends...which is horseshit, but it is what it is.

Then what's the point of living if we have no free will? You're saying our lives are on a track and we can't do anything about it. What's the point of me having experienced the things that I have experienced throughout my life?

Breezewood!

Sounda like a bunch of special snowflake loser talk

Maybe being insane is just better, user

Christ I had the same thought on the big bang theory and big crunch causing the same reality over and over again like 2 days ago. How many times have we been in this thread? 3 times? 4 trillion times? Spooped

Define free will.

A defunct economic system, it's already coming unraveled. It should have died in '08, but more debt being issued and government bailouts allowed the economy to continue on zombified. The ponzi scheme isn't going to keep going. You clearly don't know anything about this, so please continue living life like nothing will change.

>thatCallOfDutycommentaryvid.mp4

Bro, that vid is fucking bullshit, it makes absolutely no sense. The fact that we're able to create videogames where NPCs have programmed VIs doesn't in any way imply we'll ever be able to create something as complex as the entire universe and replicate life and the absolute chaos of reality.

Also, a fucking NPC in avideogame would never have consciousness, at it is programmed and voiced. I don't know what life you're living but I can assure you I'm not an NPC in a simmulation.

Apart from this, if your hypothesis were correct and you (and all of us) were an NPC in a virtual reality, why do you care? You'll never be able to escape this reality if you indeed are programmed, as you don't exist. Life your life, that's all you can do. Not saying that you should stop researching things that interest you like this, but it's driving you schizofrenic and there's literally no point.

Cred Forums UNEQUIVECALY BTFO

Cred Forums is your therapist
Cred Forums is the last bastion of completely free speech

Cred Forums as a whole has made me question my sanity. The previous thread on this topic did too, very much.

I have to go to sleep soon and i feel too unsettled to do so after reading through this thread

fastest growing economy in the G7

Believe me I know. The beautiful thing being a male is getting other men to emulate you by being a natural leader. Lifting is a start but when you realize your potentials as a man so many doors open up it makes the world seem like a mirage.

It's not you or luck. There are no jobs user. Only gigs. Don't be loyal. Take the 15- 20 hours they offer and the second it gets shady, move on. Always be juggling two jobs. Every shitty company is exactly the same. Hang on. ____ is coming.

What the fuck.
I GOT MAJOR CHILLS user, THOSE BOOKS

Berenstein bears

This.......literally this..........

>muh GDP

We live in the dumbest timeline

I guess in this context, it would be the ability to, some extent, choose which events occur in one's life.

I Ann afraid of saving this image because of the timeline user

DAK

DON'T
You'll destroy both realities.

You don't have free will whether you are in the original universe or not. There is no difference to us, "free will" is an illusion. We are probably in a simulation but as long as we know nothing of it's nature we can only use the scientific method as if we were in the original universe.

If this is a game we have to play it.

Yeah, but that's how life works.
You get fucked for years, you learn to live with it, advance, see people who you used to be jealous of heading to nothing.
I was sent to juvy for 9 years, i'm one of the few actually making something out of my life. Now what the funny thing is? All the people they used to be positive about are either still in re-education facilitys or homeless, and the one they we're negative about is making something of the piece of shit he was in.

I guess that's a personal problem, personally I somewhat love the feeling of it, and everyday I live I hope to better understand the nature of myself and those around me. I feel like there's a question I want to be answered, but I just don't know how to really put words to that question. I sound like a happy person from this post, but I'm not, I just have a deep appreciation for the experience the universe has given me, even when i'm depressed, I languish in that depression, its all a part of the experience

comfort becomes something a lot more special once you've experienced pain

the universe is atoms trying to reach a comfortable low energy state, everything we know of the fabric of the universe shows us this

it follows consistent laws

your mind is chemicals firing around, and there's no reason to think those chemicals suddenly just defy the laws of physics

I guess maybe you think consciousness is something more than just what arises from our physical form, which is respectable, I just don't know if I really buy it

don't mind the concept of an overmind god type thing that creates consciousness to observe itself through its own laws though

I always figure that's what kek is

I probably sound like a bit of a schizo, but I like entertaining this sort of thinking

DO IT
You'll destroy both realities!

There once was a man who said "Damn!
It is borne in upon me I am
An engine that moves
In predestinate grooves;
I'm not even a bus, I'm a tram."

so how does this ultimately affect us?

The shitty thing is when you realise you're potential.
The moment you realise you could take over a country and change things, yet you realise it would need patience.

Those threads were amazing. Will and reality intertwined. Where does the subjective end and objective reality begin?

I have not seen this video you speak of.

>Also, a fucking NPC in avideogame would never have consciousness, at it is programmed and voiced. I don't know what life you're living but I can assure you I'm not an NPC in a simmulation.

How did you come to that conclusion? the way we think revolves around conditional statements and loops, consciousness could very well (And currently is) being programmed.
Free will does not bother me, because it is beyond my comprehension. I probably dont have true free will or free will at all, but as far as my brain is concerned I do.
Hopefully if it is a simulation the engineers were kind enough to grant us an 'afterlife' with loads of fun things to do.

Those potholes in the road? Those cracks in the bridge? Those loose and low hanging wires? No one is coming to fix them. Not all of them. Not in burgerland anyway.

It makes people uneasy.

If you truly have the noises and anxiety, please, for your sake and ours, just go to your doctor and talk to him/her about it.

À slighty worried polfriend

I think 9/11 was the Stein/Stain shift, then another happened due to Trump.

Depends on how fast Germany tries to push more censorship on Europe.

I'm impressed to see the discussion of hermetics, vibration and genuine openness and consensus between anons.

phrased it perfectly.
>Waiting for something that never comes.

It's coming soon anons.
People are waking up to real spirituality and not
>it feels good, man
weed and following base instincts.

The new generation is realizing what a hollow ruse materialism is. This may be the most disconnected era of mankind.
We're in the era of the ugly, buzzing fluorescent light before the dark which will bring forth the searing light of the next step of humanity.

I'm happy none of us got off this ride.

Wtf r u me bro

Opbokken socialist, niemand wil je hier.
Flikker op met je advies, kanker op met je huisartsen en kanker jezelf terug naar reddit homo.

I am glad that I found this thread. It gives me comfort and ease that I am not the only one experiencing a great part of which is mentioned here.

Many things that were pointed out by people posting here resonate with me.

>The reason why so many of you are feeling as though reality is not in Kansas anymore is because we're crossed over 2012.
>The energy has changed on this planet, our consciousness is rising and evolving which makes the entire system seem fake and illusionary. And it's going to accelerate until humanity at large realizes that we need to change, and it will indeed change but chaos will unfold first for a while.

Kind of like this.
The energy is rising - constantly - and everything seems to be accelerating.
Though I wouldn't necessarily say that human consciousness is rising in unison. Not everyone seems to be accelerating or ascending.
Rather I see it as a potential. Everyone that wishes to "tune in" and rise, is able to. Some do it consciously, some unconsciously, some willingly, some unwillingly... and unfortunately... some don't seem to do it at all.

This process seems to have reached (or is in the midst of passing) a critical dividing point. One path seems to be the patch of the ascension of consciousness.

The other path, well we all can see which the other path is. It's the path where everything that remains gets swallowed and absorbed by the system. And the system itself is in full force trying to swallow everything that it can get its hold on spiritually, consciously and energeticly.

I for myself feel ever incresingly detached from the system. And it seems many people seem to feel the same way, which I am glad to racognize.

I desire to walk the path of ascension.

Peace be with you.
Peace be with all.

Isn't it clear that we are more than just chemicals. Like the way you don't buy consciousness being apart from our physical, I can't buy that all we are is chemicals reacting according to arbitrary laws of physics.

You cannot change mass stupidity. Only pander to them to give the illusion like you've got everything under control. There are no leaders.

You can change yourself to be the smartest, fittest, pristine version of a human being you can be, and then spread those genes to restore IQ to the gene pool, but other than that, no single human can control the rest of them.

You sound like a socialist communist you faggot.
Start acting like a man or lick some maple syrup of that achmed dick you want to suck.

I don't think the internet is the cause, I think it's what made us aware of these "glitches" in the first place. Before there would have been no good way to confirm strange things in the world. Now we have a network across the entire planet where we can observe abnormalities which have probably always existed since the universe began.

Ted Kaczynski was right about industrialization, but he was also batshit and looking for an excuse to kill. That manifesto is... dense, to say the least.

Technology is ruining us, though. Ever notice how you can't escape? There is no "off the grid" anymore, not really. You actually cannot exist in this society, in this world without being connected to the system and to the people that run it. We're all stuck. And it's only going to get worse

user, you're pretty optimistic
I wish I knew someone I could talk to who thought like you

What we're expecting is never going to come. We're the wrong ones. We'll lose in the end. We may win in the short term, but I don't have a good outlook for the future

The real question is, in alternative timelines, am I still me?

Does my consciousness rise above all possibilities and remain a singular entity, or is it an increasingly fractured soul?

Are all of these possibilities the slow fragmentation of my being because I am already dead?

>something socialist nobody wants you here
>fuck off with your advice, something something go back to red dit homo

interesting