United Nations

Why is the United Nations a bad thing?

I can't wait to hear you racist Drumpfags tell me about your conspiracy theories.

Rwanda.

good idea, badly implemented, doesn't work, fuck Trump

Define "conspiracy theories"

why don't you tell us what the un does well, op?

Weird shit from Infowars like a New World Order Illuminatti theory.

The UN is a tool, like any tool it can be used for good or evil.

There are good intentions behind it but it can be and has been subverted in the past.

It's an organization of nations and organizatioms that try to make the world a better place by recomending guidlines to members.

>conspiracy theories
Wow an international organisation full of countries that can't give 2 shits about eachother that only show up to meetings to stay in the shitty organisation for some fucking reason and the only response to being notified there's a war going on somewhere is "deep concern" because they don't really give a fuck but they can't show they don't.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong in that organisation?

>recomending guidlines to members
"PLEASE STOP GENOCIDING PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, HONORABLE MEMBER!"
"no"
"B-BUT"
"no"
UN is powerless to stop it.

>Swarmed with 68er, feminists, globalists and SJWs
>Corruption
>Pedophilia

Well, there's peacekeeping forces too that work too.

It will one day subvert the constitution. Also, it would be much easier to strip freedoms from Americans than to free the rest of the world.

You mean niggerfeeding forces.

They can look at someone being murdered and can't legally do shit about it.

UN is a fucking joke ever after the Korean war, where it was the first and the only time the UN did its fucking job.

i didn't ask for a description. i asked what it does well.

It can be deeply concerned about non-issues

They're shit. A useless organization that is held back from solving anything by burocratic red tape.

The only thing they are good is collecting money and food

Kek

They take money from the rich countries and give it to the dictators of poor countries who then horde it.

>Peacekeeping forces that work.

Oh God please tell me you're trolling.

Listen nigger, the UN peacekeeping are beyond a joke, beyond the flimsiest of farces. They stood by and watched as millions of people got slaughtered in Rwanda. Oftentimes they don't even have the mandate to fucking defend their bases. Being a UN drone has to be the shittiest job in existence, and so only third world member states that want to earn gibs even send people (see India). With the exception of Netherlands of course who are just fucking stoned outta their minds probably.

Global organizations work when there are things that we can globally agree on. They do not work when there is disagreement. More often than not, there is going to be disagreement instead of agreement.

With our many nations on this earth, even typical moral issues like slavery are held in question by some members or other nations that refuse/are refused to be members. Because of this, the organization is naturally going to stagnate on those issues, or corruption will occur that keeps all members happy while backroom dealings occur and global rules are ignored by some.

I trust my fellow citizens more to protect my own interests than I trust the citizens of nations / entities whom I have never met nor worked with.