Cant you see that nobody is born that way Cred Forums?

Cant you see that nobody is born that way Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn6pXxmbrHk
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really got my neurons firing

It's almost as if they learn it from experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=mn6pXxmbrHk

>Nobody is born with opinions formed from experience.
Holy shit who would have guessed?

Side note this is why fresh out of university kids are shit at the jobs they have trained for.

>an infant believe this! Why don't you!

Is this really their argument?

Nobody is born with the ability to not shit themselves either. What's your point?

They do realize that kings and queens were like 1/100,000th of the population right?

People aren't born knowing the stove is hot, either...

/Thread

Nobody is born gay either.

I think there's definitely a natural aversion to other races and homophobia.

But hey, that's just a few minutes looking at the historical progression of the readiness to accept either talking.

All you have to do is spend a little bit a time around niggers. The younger the better, so you don't grow up to be a shameful self-genociding jew pawn liberal.

>akchually

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

>88
praise kek

Actually everyone is born racist, you learn this in Psych 101 with the nigger baby doll test. Even niggers prefer white people

>We want to be depicted as royalty
>So, what are you doing about that?
Are they six year old girls?

I dunno, OP, I was already skeptical of googles when I was 3, and I hadn't even had any bad experiences with them yet.

Seems to me, instinct already said that they weren't worth getting to know, then, history proved that point well enough.

Are ppl born black though?

Neither of those things are real.

It means fags and googles are doing something to make them homophobic and racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

I remember when I was like 8 years old i would be disgusted if a black kid had just drank from the water fountain at school and I would not drink from it after

adults are smarter than babies

True.
I've had to deal with blacks and fags for all of my life though, so no wonder I hate them.

The pic with the faggots just disgusts me, knowing how often the kid gets raped in those relationships.

I came here to say this

sage