What happens when you say Make America Great Again

What do you think about this, Cred Forums? Are we hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a lesson in white privilege

>whatiscontext.jpg

No.

The one on the top is promising a solution, the one on the bottom is demanding one.

Well Trump is saying we can make it greater than ever before. The nigger is basically just saying "fuck you" because he's a dick. Dude probably got paid by msm shills to do that because it gets them clicks.

>Trump
"America isn't great right now, but I'm going to fix it"

>Crappernick
"America isn't great, but I'm just going to literally sit instead of doing something"

White Privilege is being burdened with everybody else's problems and having to fix them.

>this is not the same because one is good and the other is bad
>Mom! le (((((((((((((((((shills))))))))))))))) are being mean again!

That nigger was raised by rich white parents, whos got white privilege again?

False equivalency

at least Trump says he wants to make it great again, whereas kaepernick just fucking sits there like a moron

>grasping at straws

dont cherry pick the replies because the others dont suit your narrative

One wants to make it better through a strong economy.

The other wants to bring a social change which will fragment the nation and probably lead to a race war.

Hmmm really makes your noggle toggle

R A R E
A
R
E

REIZA CHEEZU???

Not that rare

The backup quarterback says people need to work together through their problems, while Trump says "I alone can fix this"

>America is not great, here's how you fix it
vs
>America is not great, fuck white people bix nood where da gibs at

N E W
E
W

>QB says work together
more like they want white people t ogive the mall a large sum of money

>because a billionaire businessman running for President and a overpaid athlete are thinking about the same America

You really didn't try at all.

10/10 you trolled me so hard.

underrated

F U G
U
G

> America is not great because of bad business regulation, unchecked illegal immigration, bad trade deals, and a failing political system

vs

> America isn't great because the police and society in general is racist and don't give black people like me enough support (as a black child adopted to a white family being paid millions to not play a sport)

Damn really makes me think

>change "white" to "our"
>have Kaepernick say the exact same thing
>instant classic

>let's work together.
>unless you are white
>or a cop
>or if you support the police

At least shitpost like the leaf you are.

No. They are talking about two completely different reasons as to why they believe America is not great. Donald Trump is talking about how America is not great for "ALL" Americans and explains why using several different examples.

And the Google is saying America is not great for people of color. I understand if he wants the U.S. to improve on quality of life for Googles but where he is making a mistake is by refusing to stand for the flag in the country he was born in which many soldiers have fought and died for so that he can play football, free.

So, he needs to bring attention to his issue but not by disrespecting his country. That is why people boo him and cheer for Trump.

Can someone please give me a collection of MAGA caps?

>His flag
He was born in Kenya.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc

Trump - "Let's make America better"

Kap - "Other people need to make America better cause I don't like it."

the nigger says it because criminals get shot

Since when is bad business regulation part of Trump's doctrine?

He only ever complains about "bad trade deals" or "the worst trade deals".

that nigger should be dragged behind a truck and made an example of

Thanks ISIS

Trump is addressing actual problems, Keaperprick is crying about imginary injustices that he thinks whitey is doing to "his people"

rly maed me tink

>Trump
>"America is not great. But we'll make it great again!"

>nigger
>"America is shit we wuz kangs n shiet u whitey oppress us niggas all da time America wuz nevur gud"

Americans are worst cucks ever.
>watching nigger sports
>cheering for nigger players