I fucking hate Canada. In the midst of having all the problems we do with our current state in the US...

I fucking hate Canada. In the midst of having all the problems we do with our current state in the US, we have Canada as a neighbor cucking themselves to death. They are the dumbest mother fuckers alive, all they do is jack off their needle dicks to hockey.

WHO THE FUCK PICKS A SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR AS PRESIDENT? At least Obamas political carreer is unfortunately somewhat relevant, and i cant stand the nigger.

Cuckdeau is faggiest retard alive, and the males in Canada are all copies of him.

All on Cred Forums the majority of posters are moderately red pilled anons in a small pocket from each country. Not Canada. The same people you meet in Canada in real life, are the same anons on Cred Forums. Even Sweden has more redpills than you. Fucking Sven has more redpills than you.

Your flag....is a fucking leaf. A leaf. Not a glorius cross, a magnificent crest, or a honored eblem...it's a faggy little leaf.

I just got back from Canada. Went to Toronto, St Johns, Halifax, and Quebec. Wtf. It takes a lot for me to impulsively rage. I cant even stand near you people. The conversations and attitudes are horendous. It looks like youve converted all your cities into Vancouver.

I almost wish I could say I hate you more than Mexico, but theres no explanation needed for hating Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-toronto-is-the-worst-city-in-north-america-for-men
youtu.be/gkqfpkTTy2w
divorce-canada.ca/common-law-separation-in-canada
assembly.ab.ca/net/index.aspx?p=mla_contact&rnumber=81&leg=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay mad fatfuck, I don't even read your post tho

>At least Obamas political carreer is unfortunately somewhat relevant

yea, (((((community organizing)))))). Looks good on the CV when applying to a job that involves managing thousands of nukes.

>The conversations and attitudes are horendous.

elaborate

Theres nothing you have on us. I would rather rim job a rotting bum than be a Canadian citizen.

Hey big guy sorry you are upset - I'll give you a good faith response though.

1) we don't vote for the PM we vote for the best local rep, although it is true people will vote local based on who would end up with leadership - so the essence of what you say is true
2) yeah he is horrible and cashing in on the leftist climate with ease
3)Yeah Canadian posters are easily the worst and its crazy to believe a country with less population than california can ruin a board so badly.
4) The flag is as uninspired pile of shit and I don't like the old one either given that I'm not british
5) Yep those places such and save yourself the time - dont go to vancouver

I'm a die hard racist and the most worked up I've ever seen Canadians is when they give the "personally what does it matter if you are gay or straight or black or white" even the rurals and working poor are defeatist weakling shits. All the churches in my area are lead by short haired women or spics and I'm rural.

This country is bad.

Well, you have somewhat created them as the USA. They are coddled by you being their only neighbour, and therefore they can do whatever they wish without any fear whatsoever of trade, space, natural resources, or defence being an issue. They are absolutely and utterly fat on their safety and naivety.

You do it, it's called Israel

All you people talk or care about is whats trending. Extremely fake and smug as fuck. It be ok if it were one place, but its all over. Cucked in every way possible.

Exactly.

>what's trending
that's too vague user, don't burgers do the same thing?

This is some sort of perverted dominance ritual.

Semen is often seen as the 'mark' of a man onto another person as a sign of ownership. It's a display of virility and whatnot.

But this? This is nothing of the sort.

Ya but its called commiefornia and jew york for a reason. Most white americans are extreme comfy traditional bro tier.

Canadians are fucking gay.

yes. canadians are the most blue pilled people on earth. i think canada should continue this way so that all the immigrants can be sent there in the future. no canadians would ever care.

I feel sorry for all 5 of you based anons in canada.

Fuck no, theyll spill over.

build a wall

>Most white americans are extreme comfy traditional bro tier

That exists in pockets up here man, there's niggerdom and leftists in the big cities just like yours.

How dare some literal subhuman baboon favela dwelling nigger pass judgement on civilized people

I agree with all of this

- a leaf moving to america

>goes to the most cucked places in canada
why would you go to canada for those godawful cities come to Sudbury or Edmonton/Alberta

I hate Trudeau based Harper for life

on another note the american flag is just a bunch of stars more stripes and an additional color

Your generalized hate is pretty sad desu.

MORE WALLS is always the answer. That was close. Would still make me feel uncomfortable.

>brazil
>call people gay

What? I'm sorry. But are you putting up arbitrary borders? Excuse me, but that's pretty bigoted.

he called us a bunch of needle dick faggots. He's right though, look at the cucks we elect

The only thing more sad is your generalized retort.

Canada is a product of its station. We have enjoyed wealth and prosperity, and nearly no hardships. Then you ask why we are a soft, blue-pilled bunch.

I don't think Canadians are bad, but we are definitely the most apathetic group of people on the planet and that has been our downfall over the past few decades. Nothing was done as our country was sold off to the highest bidder again and again. Salami slicing the country down to nothing. It all started in the late 60s, by the mid-70s we were set on the path of destruction which was has basically been achieved at this point. Whatever Trudeau does to this country won't really matter. It's just a matter of delaying or accelerating the inevitable.

>

you fucking maple niggers should be banned from posting on this site.

Nothing wrong with Trudeau, Harper was gross

>Cred Forumstards won't even touch canada
>our country is free from racist bigots

What's the problem here?

kek your country is fucking imploding, worry about yourselves.

Admit it, you'd miss us :D

Epic reply, senpai.

We'll just use VPNs under different flags.

He's a Harvard Law graduate.

i like canadians

You are a bunch of homosexuals. Fucking sissy cunts. Brazilians are stupid but we manage to have masculinity. What about Canadians? You're nothing but cuckboys. Come to my country and bring your wives please, we'll love to fuck these obese cunts in front of you guys. Worthless faggots pieces of shit.
Die, you fucking leaf. Fucking die. No one likes you here, you're not welcome. It may seem like we're memeing when we say how much we hate you, but you can be sure that we're not. From the deepest part of our hearts, we despise you. We wish you were dead. We wanna see you burn, like the fucking leaves you are. Fucking cucks. Faggots. Bunch of fucking pussies. Please, let me fuck your obese girlfriend.

Thats disturbing. Truly.

Leafs want us to die on the inside like them. I feel sorry for the 5 based leafs in all of Canada.

I just wish all the liberals who praise Canada would just move there already for fucks sake.

It's already their dream country, there's no point in making the US the exact same fucking thing.

I would fight you. But if I beat you I would make this country look too good - So I definitely won't.

this x1000

what are you guys doing here

>snowboarding pot smoking liberal teacher
>better than harper

anyone got the canadian gold reserves pic?

and canada is way more fucked that the states may i remind you of c-16

This guy makes a solid point. The only Canadian I know lives in USA and is a fanatical Trump supporter because his family fled that cold hellhole.

If you hate us, we win.

so that's how mad you are to know you'll always be a third-world monkey

Which doesnt do you much justice, since your population is small and redpills per 100,000 people is minimal.

"If you fight your enemies, they win"

LMAO you fucking worthless leaf. Get the fuck outta this board.
Disgraceful faggot.

Who cares about the politics ? Canada has cool indie music scene, so it's good enough, like they dress very /fa/ too.

Political fandom is autistic and inferior

not all of us have he opportunity to flee this hellhole but im goin to iceland if i can

ワロタ

>All on Cred Forums the majority of posters are moderately red pilled anons in a small pocket from each country. Not Canada.
Calm yourself faggot.

Only place worse the Canada friend. Iceland is Sweden turned up to 11.

This thread is moving so fast, nobody will notice I'm neither a leaf or a burger

You both suck faggots!

Brit bro makes a lot of sense. We need to invade them like Russia did to Georgia. Teach them a lesson and toughen them up.

We are going to annex your island as soon as the UK leaves the EU.

hows that toilet paper garbage can going? are the cockroaches there yet?

something stinks

im on to you

You are even more cucked than we are.

What a wonderful day that was.

>being this mad

stop hurting my feeling or I will have to go to use the free health services or even, God forbid, go on a paid vacation with my wife who is enjoying one paid year of maternity leave.

What the fuck is """"Canada"""" known for? Being nice, I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Nigger faggot.

no i was just there not too long ago housing is a little pricy but electricity is dirt cheap and theres no mudshits and as many sjw as here

The greatest con Canada ever pulled was convincing Americans that it sucks here

Keep whining on the internet while I enjoy my liberal paradise, cucks

:^)

You are the most social democratic country on this planet

>I fucking hate Canada. In the midst of having all the problems we do with our current state in the US, we have Canada as a neighbor cucking themselves to death.

Lulz; our country is doing ok...you got lots of issues...vote Trump and deal with those things.

>free

We pay more than 1/3 of our income immediately in taxes, and then bring that up to 50% or more when we buy anything. That health care is not free.

oh be quiet sunburned Sweden. You are just as cucked

>americans don't understand leaf shitposting

pls be my ai gf

Disgusting

>muh free healthcare.

You mean that free shit you get with low quality care? How long do you fags wait in line for surgery?

what the hell dude

Success breeds jealousy

I wish I was still in that -----------------------------------bracket

>he thinks the gold reserves are relevant in the 21st century

kek they really brainwashed you here, didnt they?

>mfw Brazil tries to take shots at us because otherwise, they'd be the undisputed laughing stock of Cred Forums.

You hate Canada? How many niggers and spics do they have up there? Sure they are faggots but I hate Germany more, I can't believe they didn't hang that bitch Merkel and sieg heiled yet.

Go fuck your shemales

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

>Edmonton
Come to Calgary user. Edmonton is shit

Seriously, why does the rural (predominately white) Canadian population have no real visibility? Well....you figure it out

nah senpai, fuck canada

>nton
>Come to Kelowna, UBC

K.....KEEP ME POSTED

I think that's the biggest difference between Brazilians and Canadians, men and faggots. You mind being laughed at, and you want everyone to like you. We monkeys don't. We couldn't care less about what you sissy faggots think about us. We just wanna laugh at your faces and fuck your wives. Especially Canadian ones, we absolutely love to fuck these whores. The quantity of Canadians who have Brazilian blood without knowing must be outstanding. Canadians' role on this planet is to let real men fuck their wives. Keep bringing waves of them, please.

Don't worry. Everyone will move to Canada if Trump wins presidency(he won't)

Edmonton ain't that bad, only saw somalis beating their wives in public on 3 separate occasions

We got a cuck here boys!

qualtiy shitpost right thewe

Y u gotta hate on Mexico bro? They din du nuffin

>2016
>Canada cucking itself to death

Every post I see about Canada here just shows how fucking ignorant you niggers are. I would have expected more from our neighbour.

If you want it like that, then you'll have to wait until they try to genocide each other. Might take a while.

such as...?

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

A glorious day. I felt so proud. We stole Trump's gets and sealed his doom.

Somebody is upset because his chimp zikababy was born today

Respect your little brother LMAO

Agreed. Canada was poised to actually become greater than USA but they seem to have such a weird younger brother inferiority complex that they went fucking crazy during Bush Jr. years and wound up with Tardeau.

How do you save this flag? Clicking on it brings me to a 404 page.

THE UN'S GONNA FREAK

It all started when you cucks voted for Trudeau

**cringe**

its all true OP

but there are some redpills in Alberta and Saskatchewan

>gun violence
>no healthcare
>terrorist attacks
>shit education system
>university costs twice as much
>fatasses as far as the eye can see
>Hilldawg
>blacks and chicanos blanketing the entire lower two thirds of the country

WEW BABY

FUCKING WEW

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>free but shit healthcare
>forced multiculturalism
>muslims
>cuckdeau as leader
>no identity
>shit gun rights
>cucked males
>high taxes

Id rather our problems.

Thank you, its extremely lonely..

>shit healthcare
This is a lie peddled by your inept political leadership. Our system works tremendously well 99% of the time.

>forced multiculti
Zero violent ramifications while stimulating the economy

>Muslims
See above

>Cuckdeau
He keeps us relevant through memes

>No identity
We sponge the good bits of American identity and whitewash it with politeness and compassion. Have you ever traveled? The world fucking hates Americans because of your identity. I've had people apologize to me when they realized I was Canadian because they hold America to blame for their problems, not Canada

>shit gun rights
You don't even need a gun in Canada because there's such little violence and need to defend one's self

>cucked males
Same as in America, friendo

>high taxes
This is true. But we get cheaper education and free healthcare so fuck it.

Thanks for the meta thread, champ.
>117 replies and 55 IP's
It's a circlejerk meta thread too, nice.

Just come clean, what are you trying to slide?

I am coming anyway. If Hillary loses it will break my heart, but atleast it will make it easier for me to emigrate. Don't worry, I am white :^)

Slight variation

Also, we still own guns. Come to the kootenays, or northern ANYWHERE Candada

We do have shit healthcare, why the fuck do I need to spend 6 hours ust to get a cyst removed? Why do no doctor's offices with competent doctors stay open aftern 5pm? All of these things I've seen as non-issues in comparable size towns in the USA

They would surrender, then apologize for causing us to invade.

>Dsily Reminder

We have less than 1/10th the population of the USA, don't you think that this would change the instances of muslim terrorist attacks. We've had quite a few in the past decade, look at wikipedia for the stats.

Canadians will be DEPORTED.
OUR PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT.

The amount of asspain that ensues from my flag alone is hilarious. Hell, I don't even have to properly shitpost to stir up vitriol or to get a rise out of any of the faggots on here.
lol

If Hilary wins you'll be the laughing stock of this board.

>what youve heard about our healthcare is a lie
Riiight and how long do you wait for REAL medical care thats not a bandaid? What income do you actually bring home?

>haha no violence

Na, there doesnt need to be, canadians immediately bow down to their cuck lords, the muslims rape you out of existence.

>i dont even care our leader is cuckdeau

Lol, i know. I rest my case.

>ha no real country has an identity, everyone hates americans!

Anecdotal. Yes i know youre glad with not having an identity.

>we dont need guns

Ya because you immediately bow down to a threat, like a cuck

>dont care about high taxes because muh huge safety net benefits

I know, its called being cucked.

This is not a drill. Real hate for Canada.

>Toronto

If you weren't such a fatass pile of human filth, your body wouldn't be riddled with cysts.

But, I'll entertain your self-hating quasi-nationalist delusions for a moment. Would you prefer to wait 6 hours, and have it done for free, or wait 2 hours, and have it done for $12,000? Unless you value your time at $3,000 an hour (which would be stupid) you have no argument.

And I don't know what bumfuck hick-town you live in, but most civilization-tier cities have offices open well in to the night. You just might have to get off your fatass and look for a new doctor if he's heading home at 5 every day.

Statistically speaking, Canadian urban centres have vastly higher Muslim populations than America does. And yet America is the one getting blown to shit every 3 months. Really makes you think...

Your country's population sounds like a salon.com staff room.

As a Canadian I agree with most of this. Any other Canadian in here saying otherwise are probably liberal supporters

>I fucking hate Canada.
me too

Lies. OP is a retard bra.

Nobody pays $12k for a cyst removal, even without insurance here. Enjoy paying for Ahmed Mohamed's wife's son's sex change operation.

Also USA has more valuable terrorist targets than Canada.

>a whirlpool of memes and buzzwords he picked up off Cred Forums

Son, that's no way to go through life. Your notions of cuckoldry have absolutely zero bearing on the day-to-day life of the average Canadian. We life demonstrably more peaceful, happier lives than the average American.

And if all it takes is some ethereal, unearned sense of big-dicked Americanism that you inherited from your equally unenlightened parents then all the power to ya, I hope that keeps you warm at night. But in the reality of things, quantifiable metrics like violent crime occurrence, quality and prevalence of education, investment in infrastructure and corruptness of government prove Canada the more desirable place to live than "BIG STRONK 'MERICA".

I have 98% percent coverage with my healthcare and I pay next to nothing with copays and medicine. Probably less than you pay in taxes. I dont wait..lol.

Its called having a big boy job and being able to take care of yourself, buddy.

Heres the thing you dont get about real americans, you dont take deals, you make them.

Murica fuck ya.

So you're literally bragging about the size of the target on your back? And that's supposed to make me want to live in America?

does anyone have the original I need to see it

I like how after all the people (including your own leafs) called you out on your bullshit, you cherry pick the burger to continue your pitiful ranting about how much it sucks to be a leaf.

Lmao, brasil with the hilariously sinple Bantz

>I pay next to nothing

Okay Jimbob, and that's fantastic. But do you know what I pay? I pay nothing. Literally nothing. Not next to nothing. Just nothing.

Fuck you, don't put me in the same level with you.

What are extremely high taxes? How much income do you take home after rape? I mean taxes...25%?

Is this supposed to be some kind of impressionistic CIA meme?

>Went to Quebec
>Could pick up what they were talking about.
You fucked up mate.

I'm not trying to convince you to live anywhere, I'm simply invalidating your argument that forced multiculturalism and importation of Muslims isn't bad.

They'd rather attack a place like NYC than Halifax.

> me 3

GAS THE LEAF

More like 50%

No, some anons got autistic, made a chimera out of pics and called it the face of Cred Forums

I like how your Froot-Loop addled brain has somehow missed the fact that I've replied to everyone who replied to me and that I've refuted every ridiculous point of Americaboo-ism that's been offered to me in this thread.

I take home well over 80% of my income.

Your point is "Muslim immigration in Canada is bad, because they'll want to attack American cities".

Stop eating carpet lint and try to wrap your head around how stupid that is.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Ya how long is that going to last...you guys have all kinds of new googles and sand tards added to your leaf-hole.

And none of them will work.

That how perception works in Canada?

Muslim immigration is bad because Islam is incompatible with western society. Even if the attacks happen here, they are an attack on western life. Canada is included in that, like it or not.

Stay cucked, it will catch up to you sooner or later.

Top kek

mfw cannot go to town without seeing 6 blacks.

and they are speaking that oontoo boonto koontay keentay shit.

finally someone gets it. The red pilled canadians either have left or are in hiding because of all the faggatory that goes on outside, thats why you don't ever meet them, we're a minority here.

this country is fucked beyond belief, really feel sorry for the people who get tricked by our government into thinking its some kind of paradise and coming here only to realize its shit. Most of the travelers all have the same reaction. Fuck canada x 100

>Islam is incompatible with western society

Irrelevant. So is Christianity.

>a bunch of ranting that means nothing. Just leaf gobblety goop.
>i take home 80%
Check stub or gtfo. One other leaf said 50% and another said 30%. How could the average be so far apart? Lol

>you really think muslims are dangerous, thats so stupid!

What a leaf.

I have heard that Canada is the MGTOW capital of the West.

>they are an attack on western life

Actually, they're an attack on Ziocucks. Which is what you are, goy.

I want to travel the world. Maybe meet some red pilled bros from Cred Forums
>wishing fellow burgers would ease up on other countries
>saving vitriol for fighting liberals

I'm a leaf poster
I'm like a 1000 Watt toaster

That you take in the bath
When you wanna walk the path

Of the redpilled user
The enlightened don

Who hates on the Jews
And lives for the (You)s

This thread will fail
It is mine to derail

I shit post and spread butthurt
Until my big moose nuts squirt!

There's a fucking mosque in my city, everyday i see more and more shitskins. they even have a faggot pride parade in this city.

Nice bait kiddo.

Canada will always be a bro to the U.S. Their president is a ultra pussy but it's not the end of the world, the majority of their people are cool.

Stop getting your speaking points from 2004-era neocon war-speeches you gas huffing nostalgist. An attack on NYC is an attack on NYC. It's also somewhat an attack on America. But it is not an attack on MY way of life in Canada. I know full well that as bad as things get, Canada will never get BTFO by Muslims like America has, and will continue to be. Canada will ALWAYS live safely and soundly under the veil of irrelevance in terms of terrorism.

You can saddle up and head off to the holy land to behead some infidels like it's 1104 if that's what gets you going when there's guns going off in France, but realize you're little more than a gullible pawn. I have no intention of fighting poorly defined boogeymen in an unwinnable war defending my "way of life" so I'm content to continue my "way of life" punctuated only by the occasional entertainment of American terror attacks to break up the monotony of an otherwise completely peaceful life.

Not any better here in the southern states.
>mexico 2.0

>fair share

So, nothing?

I hate Canada but thats fucking rich

I'm not going to post my tax returns for you autists to comb over. Unless the liars in this thread are making over $150,000 a year (which they aren't) there's no goddamn way their income is that absurdly low. Middle class Canadians take home between 70-80% of their income. Where you fall in that line depends on how good your accountant is come tax-time.

Ameriburgers, after you elect Hilary tell her to keep her fucking hands off our Minister. He is too beautiful and young for that old hag.
youtu.be/gkqfpkTTy2w

>mfw I live in a rural area of Nova Scotia and it's filled with white people and the odd native family.
>and one Korean family.

>You can saddle up and head off to the holy land to behead some infidels like it's 1104

Tbh, the leaf has a point.

No

Wait..the muslims started a gay parade for the city or the muslims had a gay parade for themselves? Like a gay muslim parade?

>There's a fucking mosque in my city

So what? There are churches in non-Christian countries around the world and they don't pitch a bitchfit either.

You'll be worse than us soon.

>A
>fucking
>WOMAN

Yeah. Well. Enjoy it.

This triggers the leaf. Have it your way then. Enjoy your ignorance. They don't see a difference between an American or a Canadian, even though you do. Sooner or later, I'd bet Canada gets attacked by them.

>le edgy

Yeah, with all those Christians blowing themselves up, am I right Hans?

>calls American ziocuck
>can't even display the Swastika
>can't even have blood in his video games unless he imports them

Why aren't you prepping your wife's daugher's bull Hans?

Not in most muslim countries. Christians are killed in muslim countries at rates much higher than vice versa.

Stop derailing my thread, mohammed. Go cry about muslims on reddit.

We already had a woman PM, a woman GG, and a Queen. You're a faggot.

What has changed in recent years, that turned Canadian posters into pseudo memesters?

The mosque is on the street the pride parade happens on, i'm surprised we haven't had any muslims chimping out and beheading parade attenders yet.

Oh, also, Trudeau is 1/256th Malaysian.

>God forbid, go on a paid vacation with my wife who is enjoying one paid year of maternity leave.

Maternity leave is a fucking con. Getting paid by your employer for not working. This is why Atlas Shrugged was written.

That girl didn't stay for very long.

At least australians used to shitpost some actual banter canadians are just straight shitpost

>two posts for every one ip
>a circlejerk
i'm guessing you're a newfie with that education

You know user I bet most cuck Canadian posters came here to support Cred Forums and its ideals! Unfortunately the level of autism forced American and other posters to target Canada.

But unknowingly to the ignorant Americans of the world, they made their own problem worse. Canadians that came here for support were met with keyboard rage often for no reason.

This was not met with Canada backing down, infact it made Canada more bold. You made us into the worst shitposters around and you deserve every rage (you) we get.

does that mean he can be assassinated through the use of male models

You're too stupid to understand my stance. That's the problem we're having here. Since you were educated in America I can't blame you, so lemme try and break it down real stupid-like whatfer you can unnerstan my head-thoughts.

>Jihadists target well-known, easily recognized areas of the west to inflict the most psychological damage possible when conducting terror attacks
>America is home to a gigantic list of cultural, political, and economic landmarks that have significant recognition in the Muslim and Western world
>Canada has almost none of these landmarks, and is therefore a very, very low priority target when terror-attacks are being plotted

Now here's where it gets tricky, so put down the Bud and listen

>you say that I should be worried about Muslims in Canada
>I say that I should not, because in the rare instance that they do mobilize an attack, they are unlikely to attack Canada
>this is because Canada is irrelevant to the political/cultural/economic landscape of the world
>therefore, because Canada is so thoroughly irrelevant, I need not worry about our large Muslim population

Comprende, esse?

"KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK"

Please, please, please find a new insult

>Not in most muslim countries.

Kek. There are churches even in Iran.

I dunno.

>post anything, or dare to criticize shitty immigration policies
>get called A FUCKING LEAF, [incoherent rage]
>Straya shitposts pointlessly
>yay straya! ebin bantz! butthurt!

It's like everybody else is just mad at us for simply existing and failing to deliver on everybody's expectations that we're HAPPENING ridden shithole because multiculturalism.

>>can't have blood in his videogames unless he imports them
>canada makes alot of AAA Titles you probably buy including the AC series and Watchdogs
>this triggers le neet.

Yes. DUDE WEED LMAO

>12k for cyst operation

Do you actually believe the 'argument' you just put forward?

So you visited the east. The cucked half of the country

Because I visited only California I think Americans are all a bunch of Mexicans or nu male faggots

Also "we" didn't choose Trudeau. Only 38% voted for him and the votes in my province didn't even count

TL;DR out political system is fucked and we don't have a say in fuck all here

Nice was so fucking relevant.

And of course we all knew about Pulse before 70 fags died in it.

Dr. Pavel, I'm Prime Minister

They are flaking on electoral reform. I swear NDP will stage a coup.

This. Hit the nail right on the head. Even if leafs werent shitposting, id probably still wouldnt like them. Everything is so damn weird over there. Weirder than commiefornia, jew york, or DinduC.

probably true our marriage laws are like a minefield, its set up so that you get BTFO no matter how hard you try to make it work.

i don't think any sane man would dream of marrying a canadian women though, canadian women are some of the most obnoxious and entitled bitches in the world.

>Calgary
>Cuckgary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Such a bleak ugly eastern block tier depressing shithole

Plus a Muslim mayor

Yeah no thanks. I'd move to fucking Poland before there

Why in God's name would you invite him to REDmonton? Though to be fair we just finished the Anthony henday(our version of a fuck huge ring highway) and our workers left this glorious message...

So i visited Seattle, San francisco, LA.

Why are all americans nu-male beta cuckold faggots that suck feminism's dick on a daily basis.

BTW toronto SUCKS, if i lived there I would have probably commited suicide by now or went on a mass shooting spree.

I've never realized how sparsely populated the northern side of Canada really is. Must be really comfy to own a cabin in one of those huge forests. Any canadabros can tell me any info about this? Is land in the north cheap?

>Canada
>acting like there state isn't the perfect Jewish state

THEY ARE MORE ARROGANT IN THEIR SUPPOSED SECURITY THEN THE SPICS ARE

GLASS ALL LEAFS

This

Hopefully we collapse soon so that the people can finally wake up

We have been run by a tiny loud minority of globalist puppets for too long

We need a revolution. We can no longer be votecucks. The two parties are the exact same

Did Cred Forums actually care about Pulse?

Yeah, pretty much.

divorce-canada.ca/common-law-separation-in-canada

Ive been all over Canada. Its pretty much the same everywhere. Based leafs dont let their existence get revealed. Maybe one or two places in Canada are OK. If it isnt a junkie infested shit hole like Vancouver or a feminazi muslim PC paradise, then its little china and little tokyo every where else.

>based Harper

Please don't be a delusional vote sheeple

Harper sounded based

But he was all talk

No action

I actually felt betrayed that he had done nothing to make anything better after his years in office

Because at least Edmonton doesn't have a gay Muslim as their mayor and isn't overly pro fag

>amerilard living in the most cucked country on earth complaining about canada
kill yourself fatty. I would rather live in the slums of Canada than any city in America.

Right-wing is the breeding ground of career politicians.

Fuck the kikes syrup war now!

But Australia actually has a higher obesity rate than America. Our cities aren't so bad, only the sections with minorities in them. You wouldn't recommend I go live in the multicultural parts of Sydney would you?

You're right, it's shit. But please don't blame all of us for electing primeminsiter cuckold. I voted for Harper and tried to convince most people I know to do the same. He was a better option than turdeau, even if he was shit. Were not all obamaleaf faggots, ok?

Actually I would. There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism. Melbourne has been consistently ranked as one of the most livable city in the world and it's extremely multicultural.

>substitute drama teacher

T. Poo in loo

Comeon now friend even you can't truly believe that. Are you telling me the areas of Sydney that look like this are majority white?

One of CTR's more successful derail efforts.

Keeping feeding the machine with your distracted rage, morons.

but I voted for the libertarians user

Didn't vote

The election was called for Trudeau as I was driving to the voting center

There was no point after that

I voted communist, along with 15 others in my area.

Dont get excited. Just a brief vacation from reking you ctr fags.

Thats disgusting.

Canadians are arrogant, but not through flaunting our sword. Rather our arrogance lies on the side of the pen. It's best seen during American politics. We act as if our opinions matter and that we know what's best for America, despite not being American. That applies to both the usual suspects of Hillary cocksuckers, but also to the small group of Trump supporters lying outside liberal shitholes.

"You better vote for Hillary/Donald or we're fucked."

Why "we're"? Why would the election of a president of another country affect us?

That's kind of small for a non-binary club user.

that looks like old community housing sections

they're no longer inhabited, and will be knocked down to build million dollar apartments

inner west and city suburbs are actually not that multiculti. mainly white and the occasional abo.

numale capital of NSW though

What does that mean

I can't believe a communist doesn't know what non-binary means in 2016. I mean come on!

I just liked the local guys platform so I voted for him. Not really knowledgeable of the whole package.

>Doesn't understand much
>Votes communist

Sounds about right.

WHO CARES IF YOU'RE WHITE

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Haha

fucking leaves get the fuck out

what did canada ever do for the world?

I just want to punch justin trudeau so hard and make him cry

Basketball

Actually considering we're basically a US satellite it matters a lot

I bet people in east Germany and Poland cared very much about who the next general secretary of the Soviet Union would be

Me too

Actually I'd rather take him and everyone in the federal government and shoot them in the nearest public square for treason

Created Insulin for you diabetic amerifats

how's that third world treating you :)

>my pile of rocks is better than your can of shit!
You sure showed us. I don't even know what to say

the googles made basketball after they needed to jump to get their friends down from a tree try harder fucking leaf

I like you Canada :D

>We participated in WW1 (from the start)
>We're the only nation to burn down the White House
>Avro Arrow and therefore high Mach travel/weapons
>Frederick Banting (for your fat ass diabetes)
>We're that nice apartment above the meth lab, so you can live without getting a google image of an illegal firearm to the face
>International Space Station contribution
>We made sonar torpedoes useless as of WW2 within 6 hours of their use
>We actually have standards in education (see grades K-12)
>We can actually go to other nations for peacekeeping (not oil)
>All those fucking times we took in American citizens when nobody else would (the regret is real)

It goes on, and on. And on. And on. Learn some history. I know its one of the many subjects you burgers fail at on a regular basis, but hey. Get woke.

Can never have too many leaf pics

...and?

anything else?

I don't shitpost. What did I do to deserve this? I thought we were friends.

You're welcome.

>needing history
Americans make history while canucucks study it

also, how can you study history while your universities are inferior to american universities?

Our weak link has always been our government and how it runs

Avro arrow? We'd have things even more advanced than that had our government not fucked it up

Imagine what we could do with a proper non puppet government

move to the US

Mostly in the economic sense. I don't know about you, but I've never really heard anyone say that Trump will kick the US into a recession and that Hillary is good for the economy. It's mostly been das rayciss n shiiieeet,

America these days doesn't really make history, unless its the new election cycle.

We need a revolution.

you crazy guy.........................;-)

hehehe

(((Google))) and (((Facebook))) and SpaceX aren't Canadian companies are they

kek

Elon Musk is Canadian.

You just got Cancucked.

Why do you say that?

People that are liberal are smarter, more fun to be around. They're generally just more interesting people. I have been around more right wing people, and more left wing people. It's safe to say that the latter are far more interesting people. Not only that, they're nicer.

I'm from Canada by the way.

that explains everything

Finally someone else who realizes we need a revolution It will come soon

The economy here is declining
People in a few places hardest hit are already beginning to get restless

Trudeaus model is not sustainable. He cannot sell the gold twice. He cannot spend the tax reserves twice
The economy will collapse

From the collapse will spring the revolution

Unfortunately you visited the large cities in Canada, that is where the divisive rhetoric comes from.
And worse, a second wave of America's leavings is going to arrive after Trump wins. As if the draft dodgers weren't worse enough.

Holy shit I nearly forgot. laughing myself to tears right now

>THE FUCKING ETERNAL LEAF

Until they start advocating self suicide feminism and white guilt

What liberals did you talk to? The ones I met in Uni were some of the dumbest shrillest most uninformed people I've ever met compared to the center right leaning engineers that one could hold an intelligent conversation with

At least I don't live in Nigger land

>People that are X are smarter, more fun to be around. They're generally just more interesting people. I have been around more Y people, and more X people. It's safe to say that the latter are far more interesting people. Not only that, they're nicer.
>I'm from Canada by the way.

a fucking leaf

This is why for the same reason Mexico has a border wall and America will build one we need a border wall as well

Why does it seem that shit runs north when it comes to North America?

>(((Greenberg)))

Every
Fuckng
Time

13 stripes for the 13 colonies, 50 stars for the 50 states

at least ours makes sense and is somewhat respectable. YOURS IS JUST A RED LEAF FFS

>Canada
>President
Kill yourself burger stain OP

Not all of us are bad. I am from Alberta, love my guns and oil. Hate Trudeau and Notley. Remember western Canada didn't vote for Libshits. And NDP in Alberta was well... a mistake. People got fed up with corruption in tory gov't.
Take us in. Ottawa will go out of business in few years without subsidies from Edmonton.

BLAME CANADA
BLAME CANADA

Wonderful?

You ruined months of work in the field of memetics. You ruined a golden age of memetics that peaked on 9/11

Now we're sitting here with meme magic at its lowest and we're being invaded

Fuck you leaf, that leaf killed Cred Forums in a way that 10000 shitposting leafs could not, you'll see

>vive la revolution.
probably will end up with full blown communism then m8

>WHO THE FUCK PICKS A SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR AS PRESIDENT?

When I move to canada who do I vote for?
Also how do I start a revolt.
I dont mind illegal shit, I get away with alot because RCMP are useless.

Nah

More like something similar to natsoc

But worse come to worse original Stalin style communism is preferable to this nu male feminist shit anyways. Consider how east Europe is now opposed to rapefugees and EU shit

RCMP are useless

Some city police forces are hardasses

But RCMP are glorified traffic cops who avoid real crime whenever they can

>Alberta

please tell me you're from anywhere else but Cuckgary

Nope, I am not.
Glorious capital of best province.

We are better than the USA in every way and we know it. Sorry.

Why is this?
american cops scare me, RCMP dont even carry firearms, whats stopping me from going on a machete party?
Im white I wouldn't do that.
But why do Canadian cops avoid real crime?

North Alberta best Alberta. Stay based 780 bro

I can own a 75 round drum magazine and a AMK.
all I can own in canada is a shitty narinco SKS.
I can call you a nigger.
In canada I would be arrested.

Just fucking kill me now. I don't have the courage to do it myself. Everyone around me - work, family, social hangouts hates Trump and worships Trudeau and Hillary.

They flat out ignore facts these days. They don't give a fuck what's happening as long as they get to blame someone else for their problems.

>falling this hard for the bait

I knew we were good shitposters, but not this good.

>Canadian being so cucked he's not even defending his country on a madagascarian toast art discussion site
>giving up on his country when we are still whiter than 90% of countries on earth and over 20% more white than USA
Yup, he's from Quebec.

Amerifats literally elect a Nigger for 8 years followed by a criminal woman and have the nerve to criticize other leaders. Kek. They sure like their bbc's

Were do you live?
Come live with me. My riding is blue.
Unfortunatelly this fat whore is my MLA
assembly.ab.ca/net/index.aspx?p=mla_contact&rnumber=81&leg=29
But we will get rid of orange plague one day

>best province

We could argue on this for years but greetings from your western neighbors to the non cucked half of Alberta

Cuckgarians will call you REDmonon for years but Cuckgarians are the masters of propaganda. Were Cuckgary nuked 2/3 of Canadas Muslim population would be gone

Edmonton actually has a higher percentage of Muslims than Calgary by 0.3%