Got me thinking

got me thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/15/milo-twitter-sensitive-photo/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fired up my brain cells

someone redo this with the child that got rolled over in nice

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Now, you're probably wondering how I got into this mess...

>tfw hundreds of babbies in china drown 'mysteriously' each year

>trying to escape from Greece to Canada for dental work

ur a cheeky cunt

Fuck this, that stupid fucking kebab sponge is what made liberals say

FUCK BORDERS N' SHIIIIET

stupid little faggot

Fuck Syria muslims let em all die

Nobody is going to go to war because spineless civilians fleeing their homeland instead of fighting evil in their own country are not responsible for fighting said evil

Wow that person is dying in the sand and dehydrated while that child is drinking up all the water. Come on its 2016! Help the world out!

/thread

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I thought I had the one where a dog is humping the corpse. Anyone have it?

fugoff

>White hands
>the world

The are implying the west.. not the world.

Does asia/africa/middle east care about the lives of the refugees? no its all the west fault and problem to fix and deal with.

FUN FACT: They moved the body to get a better picture.

Never forget that this picture was posed for the exact reason you'd assume.

>censored by Twitter
Source on that?

Holy shit just like in Nightcrawler

...Well it was the jews

Thats right goy-i mean europe, you have a responsability to take them in and fix their country when they flee it!

>whole family is safe in refugee camp in Turkey
>father wants new teeth
>tries to illegally enter Europe to get some dental work
>boat sinks on the way

Am I missing something?
Everyone should have been outraged at the father.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/15/milo-twitter-sensitive-photo/amp/?client=safari

6 million hours in MS Paint

I'm glad that fucking kid died, now I wish the left did as he did

>Those lone pixels
God fucking damn it I can't do anything write

Those are two different dead bodies. The one next to the rocks is "beach boy's" brother and was part of the original reporting of the incident. He was just forgotten when that other photo exploded into a meme.

My neurons can only take so much

While this kids father was a idiot, I don't agree with you.

If you have a family your first responsibility has to be to protect your family the best you can, which may well be fleeing.

What's that? You don't want hundreds of thousands of mostly male migrants, most of whom aren't even from Syrian and aren't legitimate refugees to flood into your country, bringing nothing to your country but backwards ideals, rape and violent crime?

Are you some kind of racist bigot?

So you're saying that two kids of identical size were both wearing the exact same clothes and shoes and drowned on the same beach on the same day.

I mean, its possible; but I'm skeptical and I wouldn't put it past the press to move a dead kid to get a better photo.

There was no reason for him to risk the lives of his children for that boat trip, though. He was already in a safe country.

He killed his family.

got me think

>*right

Sounds cowardly to me. Though coming from an armchair tough guy I'd still stick by that mantra where a problem in your country attempts to disrupt balance and law it is your responsibility to do something rather than flee.

Fleeing to live and fight in the future is a valid strategy. But as soon as his family was safe he should have fought the good fight. You don't let your country go to shit by a bunch of faggots. Come on.

>take your toddler on a dangerous trip in a shitty raft
>it drowns
>get mad at republicans

>So you're saying that two kids of identical size were both wearing the exact same clothes and shoes and drowned on the same beach on the same day.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying because that's what was reported immediately after the incident. At no point was there ever any effort made to conceal that other photo. It was published alongside the famous one right away, and it was reported to depict the other dead child.

I'm not defending the horor of press photographers here. I'm just telling you the official original story.

Are they serious? I love to hear about another boat of moslems drowning in the sea. Please don't stop reporting on it.

Child models never live long

Can somebody shop this... but put "the world's" head in the grass, instead of the beach, and substitute the dead body in the water for the dead French girl, in the street, killed by the truck

*honor

Literally 20,000 children aged 5 and undernreliably die every single day according to UNICEF. They die from easily preventable things like dehydration and diarrhoea and malnutrition.

A more accurate cartoon would show liberals pushing the 20,000 dying babies aside just to get a photo op with the one dead baby on the beach.

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN
FUCKING STOP GIVING STUPID NIGGERS A PATH TO REPRODUCE IT IS SO SIMPLE.

Also, they didn't actually wear the exact same clothes. Here's what the brother really wore. Different shoes (compare the soles) and different shirt. This kid is also visibly older and bigger than "beach boy", since he was the older brother.

DELIVERED

Is he bowing to Allah?