Really made me think

Really made me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431
stltoday.com/business/local/at-t-s-ceo-gives-a-forceful-defense-of-black/article_b614e220-d6fb-51a2-81ad-1bb1a3acd207.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people feel the need to address America on social media as though all of America is listening to them and agrees to boot? What are they trying to accomplish?

Really made me think...

>enslaved them for longer than the USA has been around

>"America" is responsible for people going to jail
This type of shit is what teenagers do pass off responsibility.

The cop, judge, and jury didn't put them in jail.

They themselves did.

Own your fucking actions.

So let me get this straight, Chris.
You scroll your mouse wheel up and down your newsfeed. Click on pictures of girls you haven't seen since high school. Take your pants off and jerk your chicken to them. And you consider yourself MLK for typing words onto a keyboard for your jerk off material to read.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

K
E
K

Is he talking about China men? They don't make up that large a percent of our prisons

Better then their own history.

Ay hol up
>smacks lips
>burns city down

The 4th line has nothing to do with the history of the US; they're just breaking the laws by committing most of the felonies in the country.

They don't have to applaud the history, they can go to any other country if they want.
Also, the entitled niggers never experienced the slaves' experience, which brings an interesting thing into light: for niggers to get their social privileges, they should really first know what slavery feels like first hand.

chris btfo

you did well leaf

can the mods ban these 1liners 1post by this id garbage holy shit

>You and xxxxx

This. The left absolutely refuse to hold black people accountable for their own actions. They don't realize how pathetic they are making blacks look by not holding them to the same standards as everyone else. I'm not even kidding when I say liberalism needs to be classified as a serious mental disorder.

What is colonial America?

>1 post
Gtfo
They are a minority, i dont give a fuck if they like our history or not, they are here today and now free because of it. They need us, we dont need them. That's what it means to be a minority, vocal or not. His fucking ancestors sold him anyways, he should look whose talking

I think "virtue signalling" is the tumblr term you're looking for

>everyone that goes to jail is guilty
>being this naive

That was British colonies before we broke off

Cause they would have been better off in the shit hole that is Africa. Digging for blood daimonds while people with the same skin color aim at them for taking a break 5 seconds. Yeah their ancestors would have been better off in those fucking tribes that we're so filled up they we're willing to sell their own kind so they would have enough food for the others.
>It's called survival of the fittest.
>Get fucked nigger.

How many are not guilty?

>silber
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Well, they sure ain't applauding their own history. The one that revolves around getting fucked in the ass by pretty much everybody else.

BUT THEY WAZ KANGS

it was 5% of americans who owned slaves at it peak. most of them were in the south

who is "you" exactly?

>enslave an entire race
Damn, we took all of Africa?

The prisons are full because they committed crimes.

How retarded are people.

>fill two thirds of them in your prison cells
YO WHITEY QUIT ARRESTING CRIMINALS N SHEIT

They have a conspiracy theory for that as well.

amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431

>implying America enslaved black people before America was a thing

>Implying the African Warlord tribe leaders didn't sell them to the europeans

>implying in 2016 blacks just "get arrested" and not do crimes. jfc

You know there's a "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, right?

>america is over 400 years old
stopped reading

also, at&t is a racist company, pass it on

stltoday.com/business/local/at-t-s-ceo-gives-a-forceful-defense-of-black/article_b614e220-d6fb-51a2-81ad-1bb1a3acd207.html

DAS RITE
DA WHYTE DEVIL CAME DOWN FROM OUR STOLEN STARSHIPS AND ABDUCTED US ALL
THE BLACKS YOU SEE IN AFRICA TODAY ARE ABOMINATIONS CREATED BY DA WHYTE MAN TO FOOL THE WORLD

They've still got a shit culture that nobody wants to be around other than said people within that shit culture.

If they hate the country that enslaved them so much why dont they go back to africa?

What do they actually want? Will reparations fix it? No. They will find something else to complain about.

They are children who just like to kick and scream

fpbp honestly I would just respond with "Who are you actually talking to?" the faggot thinks he is taking a stand by saying things he know will get approval

>Really made me think...
Yeah about what kind of a retard takes an actual picture of his screen

My synapses have gone nuclear

They already won in life lottery by being born in US. They should be gratefull and stop crying like little girls.

Most white europeans(mostly in east) dont have half the privileged that black burgers have.

300 years?

Like 5million.

Nice one new new mexico, already covered it though.

>Implying that the majority of individuals who currently reside in prisons aren't guilty.
>Being this stoopid.

Sorry user but I was pulled over for a suspected DUI in 2011 and was sent to jail for 24 hours wasting tax payer money.

I volunteered for a blood test to prove my innocence. The blood test came in 3 months later and the DA dropped my case.

I'm well aware I'm not the only one who has wasted jail time and state money like this for even more serious charges.

>Slavery ended in 2100
>It's only 2016

It was real in their mind, right?

>One anecdote is representative of all of America's prisons

Yeah, they put in the drunk tank. Okay.

>#IDidntMakeThisButThatTruthThou

I don't know who is worse. The guy who made that post or the fucking troglodyte who took a picture of a computer screen.

meanwhile slavery still goes on in africa, but they would rather get angry at the country that abolished it than actually try and fix something about the country that still continues it

continent*

>Terrorise and enslave
Brought them to a better land than shitty Africa
>Ban them from privileges
They didnt deserve them
>Fill prisons with them
Proves previous point, they commit so much crime when given the opportunity

Why do people feel the need to blame innocent civilians who have nothing to do with the tyrannical choices made by their government

because those innocent civilians might not vote for hillary

>((((privileges))))
even the kike pawns don't even know what this buzzword means anymore

>overwhelming majority of nigs in jail are innocent dindus
>being this naive

>Fill two thirds of your prison cells
They put themselves there

Niggers.

>using logic with liberals

user please, you know better.

Really made me think...

underfuckingrated based leaf

Applaud our history?

All we are asking them to do is stop breaking the law for a change. Is that so hard for niggers to understand?

They're free to leave at any time.

How brave. Someone give this valiant warrior of social justice a medal.

Yes

I don't give a fuck about whether or not black people say the pledge or stand for the anthem. All I ask is for them to stop being googles. Their problem is that they live in their own poverty bubbles and think that killing and stealing is normal everywhere and wonder why there aren't as many white people in jail.

an entire race?

every single black person was enslaved?

Based Chris silber