What did they mean by this?

Just saw a commercial for Birth of a Nation opening Friday (not going to link it), but here's the trailer:
> black slaves being beat by white men
> video of BLM
> black slaves being shot by white men
> video of BLM
> Nat Turner inspiring slaves to fight
> video of BLM
> Slaves fucking up white men
> video of BLM

Are these fuckers trying to start a race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRflSSrg6rY
youtube.com/watch?v=nJEOAP-iWY8
articles.latimes.com/1995-01-20/entertainment/ca-22364_1_higher-learning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After seeing that battlefield 1 crap I wouldn't be surprised if we get a revisionist of the American civil war where all the union troops are black

I hope the movie fucking bombs

Yes they are trying to incite a race war.

Let's hope so because a race war is the only way to fix the US.

Personally I can't wait for the race war to ignite

I can see some fucking chimps walking out of the theater and jumping some random white guy walking by

Did Immortan Hoe ever show back up on camera or was it just the one time?

I think that is their goal, yes. The "problem" however, is that they vastly overestimate how strong they are.

If there was ever a legitimate battle between white people and black people in the US, there would be no black people left in this country within 24-36 hours.

She's getting an infusion of KFC gravy

Things that never happened the picture.

I can't believe how many blacks want it to be 1860 forever.

We should stream the original Birth of a Nation on the night of release.

forever and ever Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=cRflSSrg6rY

I like it. Cred Forums movie night!

Bump

Well The Birth of a Nation started a second chapter of the Klan so who knows maybe this will start the inevitable race war

nigger arsonist

youtube.com/watch?v=nJEOAP-iWY8

Just found out the director was accused of rape and he got off after victim killed herself.

Lot of SJWs boycotting movie.

Why does this shit ALWAYS attract bad people?

just on 60 jew minutes this evening

pussy was crying and they showed his prego white wife and 4 halfings

hope their house falls in on them

>nigger arsonist
Trys to outrun the fire. Shoes flying off.

So do you think Birth of a Nation will be aborted?

you

arnold you dumbfuck

>Are these fuckers trying to start a race war?

Just now noticing?

The googles need to attack the white suburbs for the race war to start. I wonder if this movie will incite it?

Did you not see this coming from 10 miles away?

why does she wear the mask?

This stuff already happened in 1995 after the movie "Higher Learning" was released. A white kid was shot dead in a theater parking lot in Virginia, and there were other beatings/violent incidents.

The media mostly covered it up, though.

articles.latimes.com/1995-01-20/entertainment/ca-22364_1_higher-learning

>are these fuckers trying to start a race war?

The answer is yes.

What do you think the battle lines will look like in that event? Probably 95% of blacks, 70% of Hispanics, and 40% of whites on one side, vs the remainder. Can't tell you where natives and asians would end up.

Bullshit, give me the link.

Yes. Didn't you hear all of them yelling during the riots how it was like The Purge?

Asians and whites might join if we both don't act like stuck up ego centric cunts.
Hispanics, for sure, they're part euro.
Blacks and allahu shitfucks will join. We'll have the majority hideo kojima, don't worry.

It was on during Falcons and Panthers game today. Exactly as I described it

>dat flaming shoe

TOP KEK

I don't know who's stupider, the nigger or the Madisonvile police department who needs the community's help to find a nigger with a burnt leg who left his fucking shoe behind as evidence and a clear shot of his license plate.

I wish they would.
Things are getting a litttle dull at the end of 2016

Y
E
S

Where were you when Django Unchained came out?

>Are these fuckers trying to start a race war?
The (((elite))) can not let financial collapse happen peacefully, they need violent chaos to prevent democracy from taking their power away.
They are deliberately creating such a violent happening that majority of americans will accept martial law and suspension of democracy.

>40% of whites on one side
I wouldn't go that high.
Sure there plenty of cucks that sympathize with niggers but the number that will actually put their lives in the line for them is quite small. Don't forget alot of the BLM cucks you see out there are (((white))) and not actually white.

That was a great comic

Democracy is vastly overrated

Most people's opinions are shit

Hopefully this happens one day.

From Wikipedia:

>Gabrielle Union, a rape victim and one of the main stars of The Birth of a Nation, wrote in the Los Angeles Times, "As important and ground-breaking as this film is, I cannot take these allegations lightly. On that night, 17-odd years ago, did Nate have his date’s consent? It’s very possible he thought he did. Yet by his own admission he did not have verbal affirmation; and even if she never said “no,” silence certainly does not equal “yes.” Although it’s often difficult to read and understand body language, the fact that some individuals interpret the absence of a “no” as a “yes” is problematic at least, criminal at worst."[27] Sources suggest that Parker and Celestin's accuser was either unconscious or extremely drunk when Parker invited Celestin to have sex with her as he was already actively engaged in a sex act with her.