DRUMPFBTFO

DRUMPFBTFO

How many % of pol users do CTR make up?

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Also Trump's donation from his own charity was quite legal and was accepted by the plaintiffs in the suits.

If you want to see something weird look at how Hillary was selling state secrets and favors for cash with the Clinton Foundation. Or wait until Wednesday when this data will all be released along with vįdeo of her repeatedly calling blacks niggers.

post Drumpf memes

>Guy turns 1m into 3.7b
>people think they could do the same
>people think that's not impressive

this is now an anime thread. remember to sage.

It only takes one of you to shit up this board.

It only takes one of me to stop you.

How about a truce? If you confine your CTR to a /CTR/ General then I will leave you alone.

Otherwise I'll just sit here and check the catalog every 10 minutes and post, and refine, better and better pasta.

Deal?

>posts CTR bait of the day
>savagely rekd by my copypasta i came up with in 2 minutes
>quickly abandons bait thread
>repeat

Pretty soon you'll be sageing your own bait user.

sorry I don't know what a CTR is but I'm guessing you're a Drumpf supporter

OK no deal then, you can bump or sage your own bait, I win either way.

They mean the first million is harder than the later millions comparing million to million, they don't mean the first million is harder than the next 4 billion combined.

still applies either way, drumpf is terrible with money and his records show it

Many millennials will spend a hundred thousand dollars just to go tens of thousands of dollars into dept.

Nice try CTR

not an argument brother

>the first million is always the hardest

>his records
>turned 1 mil into 4 bil

What are you talking about?

Where is the proof of the 1 billion? His word? Good one, mate. All we know for sure is that he literally lost more than 900 million in ONE YEAR. That's 1.5b today.

America is terrible

I said 4 billion

>he's not worth enough money!!!!!
anti trumpfags are so retarded, dunno why you are so obsessed with how much he is worth, that's a shitty thing to evaluate a candidate on, whether it's 1 billion or 4 it doesn't matter, he is still extremely successful. Again, his personal success isn't why people like him though.

And Lehman Brothers lost $600 billion dollars in less than two months
big money = big losses

Underrated

FUCKDRUMPFANDFUCKWHITEPEOPLE

see this is much nicer, you can sit in here on your proxies and shitpost with yourself