Find the fucks before the cops do

Islamic mexicans youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_hbsOqriE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thalixxdenise
wctv.tv/home/headlines/Exclusive--Christina-West-Speaks-About-DUI-Arrest-Injuries-276381191.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got my mom to share the video on her faceburg with a thousand friends
Share it guys

You can remove our signs, but you can't remove our votes (r-right?)

That pic has no relation to the video.

wtf are you stupid gringos gonna do?

post moar!

OP n' friends tried the same thing on the_donald.

Can't tell if mexicans really browse pol to try and make themselves less retarded, or if american faggots post as mexicans via proxies to make Americans Hate Mexicans even MORE.

Either way it works. These fucks WILL BE FOUND you piece of trash. AND PUBLICLY BRUTALIZED.

Can we just seperate Mexicans from the other hispanics?

The Spanish try to live decent productive lives and then these fucking mestizos keep fucking shit up for the word hispanic

>nigger this
>nigger that

Are mexicans niggers now?

This picture is from 2013

Bump for justice

Oh well in that case the video never happened...

JIDF pls go

Take my signs, im locked and loaded pussy.

i dont think any mexicans can afford or know how to use a computer.
they are probably all white americans on vacation.

Was this video made that person who posts "fuck trump and fuck white people" in every thread?

Seems like it.

I wish these guys were doing this near me, I'd put out a metal sign anchored in the ground with cement.

im on the other side of the planet, what can i do to help ruin their lives?

Mexican separatists have nothing better to do than steal Trump signs off lawns their fathers cut.

I hope it was worth the multiple felony charges they're facing. Funny thing to spend the next 10 years of your life in prison over.

Fuck these two. The guys twitter is @mendozaangel682.

another one.
twitter.com/Thalixxdenise

Fuck, I'm caught. Time to find a more productive hobby.

>Islamic mexicans

Cry me a river fucking gringo
FUCK TRUMP !!11

Terrifying, The mexican has an 85 IQ vs the arab 80 IQ. It is evolving.

wctv.tv/home/headlines/Exclusive--Christina-West-Speaks-About-DUI-Arrest-Injuries-276381191.html

>A Tallahassee woman badly injured during a controversial DUI arrest speaks publicly for the first time.

come on OP...what are you doing?

Bitch got owned and OP is failing at propaganda

TOP GIGGLE!!!

Why are white people so fucking pathetic????

I like you guys, I really do, but Jesus Christ are you spineless. You guys are all shitpost and no bite

You tell'em Shiro, all these cucks need to be beaten until they crack

Angel's Cell: (559) 772-7075
FB (has relatives in friends): facekike.com/profile.php?id=100004084870853

YEA NIGGA FUCK DONAL TRUMP

These people need to outright die

lmao white bitch got BTFO

>Why are white people so fucking pathetic????

Hello my non-White friend. I, as an Aryan poster boy, share your confusion. How IN THE FUCK did Whites go from Masters of the Universe for 3,000 years to total fucking bitches in under 50?

Something is really fucking wrong.

I'm hoping it's the calm before the storm and worldwide annihilation is coming, but I fear something worse is at play.

The weird thing is we COULD slap the fuck out of everyone. If White people, as a collective, just decided tomorrow, "You know what? Fuck everyone. Ingrate assholes." we could just push the world to the edge of extinction in a relatively short time window, AND profit greatly along the way. But we just... aren't, for some god damned reason.

It's weird.

Personally, I like when White people get fucked up and even better when the videos go viral. The more people who see niggers and brownies for the sub-human animals they really, really are, the better.

How did the white end up around non-whites? This informs my empathy level.

>animeposter thinks all white people are beta cucks

A large majority is although there's a few of us who regularly exercise, eat healthy, aren't fat fucking sharts and know how to throw hands.

I understand how you feel though user, It sickens me as well.

non white here. I'm scared shitless that whites are going to snap and start killing us soon.

I have cop friends that openly talk about not doing shit when this happnes.

FUCK

What a bunch of pussies

>beats women
>steals trump signs
>fugg dahnol trummm hhyyeaaaa
I wish I was American, I would dedicate myself to finding these faggots, burn their car & beat the living shit out of them

this really is the last chance for whites in this country isn't it?

We're going the way of South Africa otherwise

White people overwhelmingly have done things better, not perfect, but better. Always remember that. Brainwashed liberal cucks started in the 60's and my father is proof of it. People like Milo, Gavin Mcginnes, Steven Crowder, and free speech conservatives are a breath of fresh air and only only hope for the country.

If you are a white male, and you are in a relationship with a white girl or woman, or have a family with white children like you. It is your job to help kick them along. It is bad enough the white population is decreasing because of radical liberalism. Even my own mother who still identifies as Hispanic even though she married a white man still understands this.

Godspeed white people. We fucking needed. Also, never deny other races who have proven strong like the Japanese.

>I have cop friends that openly talk about not doing shit when this happnes.

now you're just getting me excited

Well, it is getting though my friend. Find some cool white people who aren't racist but still understand what it means to be proud to be white without rubbing it in your face.

I can't wait till a homeowner blows their fucking head off with a shotgun.

A race war is really coming isn't it? Oh, well, helter skelter and such.

jus b urself australia

Except Whites will win in a civil war, and we will have a Confederacy.

God forbid a race war happens. I ain't killing a black. But, if I have to defend myself or anybody who is white. Then, a dead nigger will have to be.

moar

lynch those niggers

>implying whites ever get mistreated by the police
Nice try shitlord.

how do we help her sue the shit out of them?

Yup
No need to add lies to something that's already totally fucked up

you have to get as much as you can before doing anything as a rule of thumb

his number still conected? im gonna tex it

(((i wonder who posted it to reddit)))

if it's gonna come out anyways, might as well sabotage it with a sensualist picture that will get discredited

just call that little spic

NIGGER THIS AINT FUCKING AFRICA