>>91277293

This.
Also recommend Swedish snus. Made the switch after smoking cigarettes for six years. Never looked back.

whats the best snus thats available everywhere in us?

Roll yourself non additive organic tobacco, pipe, snus are the only acceptable products.

$25 bucks a can in leaf land

Explain how the fuck I'm supposed to pronounce the word "snus"

Like snooze but instead of a z it's an s

>Roll yourself non additive organic tobacco

Every time someone says this shit I read it as addictive and get excited as hell.

What do you think of General mint? I know they're not traditional, but I love them.

That feels like I have a speech impediment. Is 'snus' the plural of snu?

General portion >

>swedish snuff
>called "rape"
>it's brown

pottery

Best portion snus:
>general onyx (expensive as fuck)

>snuff
>it's rĂ pe
>it's white portion

t. snus pro, only good thing to come out of sweden

Old oldfag here.

I got off both a while ago. Both smokeless and smoke(to include pipe) will fuck you up.

Quit.

what board do you think this is? jesus christ

Exactly why I quit. Too lazy to drive to the rednigger reserve and unwilling to fork over more money to the state than necessary

Just drive one time and buy a lot

nice id

Camel isn't exactly great, but it is in fact, the only snus worth a damn that you can find in most places in the US, unless you're into Skoal pouches.

were you inhaling pipe tobacco? Don't do that.

Currently addicted to these cause they're like candy, you don't have to spit at all if you don't want. Feels fairly stupid but I haven't smoked in over a year.

I find general all over in wisconsin. It's better than camel at least

Same here bro.

23 bucks a tin.

Unless you go to chugland.

ORDER ONLINE RETARDS

I've started using the 21mg/day patch, but I use one for 3 days.

>approx. $10/week
>decrease in estrogen
>don't smell like shit
>cool dreams

>decrease in estrogen
More info?

What the literal fuck? It's less than 4 euros in Sweden.

do some karaoke with your talk box

Just smoke weed.

here ist $23 for a log of 10 tins

>chewing the tabbacco jew

Goteborgs Rape?

Who are they?

Goteborg is the best, i just got general original right now from the gas station

Enjoy the mouth cancer, though you'd probably get it anyway from sucking so much dick.

Nicotine acts as an anti-estrogen. It's part of the reason why women who smoke age so quickly. There's real science behind the claim and lots of information online.

>an expensive, addictive, teeth rotting, tobacco product that will make 95% of women disgusted by you is the best thing to come out of Sweden

Seems about right.