Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack...

Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack? Why are they so paranoid? Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists? Too scared?

Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

First: we should ban any and all semi auto guns. There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun. A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.

Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.

Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.

>INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION
pro tip: No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/06/16/how-fluid-is-racial-identity/race-and-racial-identity-are-social-constructs
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
ssc.wisc.edu/~oliver/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Race-is-Socially-Constructed.pdf
bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct
youtube.com/watch?v=lfITtjAwWRM
vinepair.com/wine-blog/how-wine-bricks-saved-the-u-s-wine-industry-during-prohibition/
youtube.com/watch?v=AYibdRWKDus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. nigger wanting whites to not have guns so they have no worries when they go on a crime spree.

If my calculations are correct, only 19.8 thousand die a year from guns.

bump

I suspect less whites will hand over their guns than people of color.

>Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns?
we're trying to save the world

the nwo already has europe's guns. they can't make their next move until america's guns are taken.

no need to thank us. we're benefiting as much as you are, but you're welcome.

>Guns are scary! We should ban them!
>So what if niggers don't obey the law! We should keep making new laws!
>Nobody NEEDS guns anyway. Not like my brand new iphone28.

Die in a fire faggot.

well, guns are sexy

If I'm your friend, there's no reason to disarm me.

If I'm your enemy, there's every reason for me to be armed.

Its the bill of rights, not the bill of needs jackass.

What would you do when a someone tried to rob you and you didn't have any means to defend yourself?

If anyone tries to rob/threaten me or my family they'll have to answer to my firearm. What other alternative is there? calling the police for help? that's retarded.

hate us cuz they anus lmao

what the fug is that thing attached to the barrel?

Go away skeleton

>That is far too many.

In a country of 310 million.

Where there are 90 legal KNOWN guns for every 100 citizens.

Where almost half the '30k' deaths are suicides.

And where almost the entire other half are gang-related shootings?

No, we don't have an issue with guns. We have an issue with gun grabbers. Kill yourselves and add to the stat you're claiming is too fucking high. You won't be missed.

It's a bullet shredder. You turn it as you shoot to maximally disseminate your bullets into the children you're trying to massacre.

>Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists?
pic related

i can't not until someone Kills me

Its for the kraut magic, dummy.

What purpose does the little sticky outy piece that is wrapped around the bottom of the part on the right of the gun serve?

Flashlight I believe
I don't live in constant fear of being robbed?
Nice arguments
Iphones are a waste of money but they don't kill 33 thousand people a year.

Success breeds jealousy. I will always be proud of the United States.

Sure we killed kids, destroyed countries, and set the world into the hectic state that it is now.

But if it wasn't us, it would have been someone else. Proud to be an American. Always and forever.

We need an "ethnic cleansing" of Hillary followers. Seriously, people like you shouldn't be allowed to breed, much less exist.

(you)

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns.
Sooo, that's 1% of the US population. Now if blacks weren't so fucken violent, it would be nirvana here.

>I don't live in constant fear of being robbed?
Oh, so all's well and good as long as you get to live in your rich (likely white) community, right?

Fuck off faggot.

is this one of those threads we're supposed to treat seriously because it's an "opposing view"

better be nice or the OP will call Cred Forums a hugbox

Somalia is pretty shitty.

>There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun
Firstly, there needn't exist any sort of necessity to exercise a right. Why do you NEED the right to free speech? Why do you NEED the right to own property? Why did Rosa Parks NEED to sit at the front of the bus?

Second, you're repeating the 33 thousand statistic, but I'd just like to put that into perspective.

What do you need a gladius for, Romanfats?
If your house gets robbed, just call the lictor's guild or use your scutum to fend off the attack.
No Roman citizen actually needs a gladius. If push came to shove, what, are you and your untrained barbarian slaves going to defeat 10 legions by yourselves?
What next, should you have the right to own a ballista? No Roman citizen should need anything more than a pugio to defend himself in his home. You're just overcompensating for your short stature and plebeian birth.

If niggers weren't counted in the firearm murder statistics US would have on average the same firearm murder rates as the average for the EU.

The logical answer is to ban niggers.

if you do not own a weapon, you are a slave.

I bet you live in a really bad neighborhood friendo :^)

Where I grew up, I could not leave the house without a weapon and expect to survive. 10s of random murders daily.

>Is it because they live in constant fear of attack?

we do, it's a violent world, having everybody armed makes for a polite society

The logical answer is to restrict guns like every other first world nation and lift blacks out of poverty via education and stimulus.

there's legitimate reasons to vote for clinton, unfortunately, everyones caught in psuedo politics and have zero understanding of real politik so they either love her or hate her for the personality contest that is the election

clinton is the safe choice, but I choose trump because I want danger and new opportunities.

>Iphones are a waste of money but they don't kill 33 thousand people a year.

Neither do most gun owners. Your country has a problem with crime in general. Niggers glorify the gangster lifestyle and end up either dead or in jail.

Thousands of illegals pour over the border and form cholo gangs.

Prohibition has never worked to control for crime and it never will.

What will reduce crime rates is education and economic opportunities. Which is why you don't see rich white people shooting each other like niggers do because they see someone wearing the wrong color clothes.

I grew up outside of detroit and live in a poor area of California
I don't see any chains on me
We should put logical restrictions on hate speech.

Are you actually retarded? That's much closer to 0.001% than 1% of the population.

>I don't live in constant fear of being robbed

Well not just being robbed but any violent crime in general. If you're that far removed from the threat of violent crime then I'd say try not to live in an Ivory tower and realize that millions of people in our country live under the threat of violent crime everyday.

Also just imagine what would happen to neighborhoods if suddenly guns were outlawed? Many law-abiding whites would simply stop owning and become vulnerable to all the criminal blacks/hispanics we have in our country user. Rich white neighborhoods would become goldmines

SHALL

Shut it fatty

As I've already stated, the logical answer is the ban niggers.

Firearms being restricted here did not influence the murder rates one iota.

>via education and stimulus
Hmmmmm it's like that has already been tried, and yet you stupid pavement apes still come here with these ridiculous threads based on something that doesn't even resemble logic.

Remove yourself from the gene pool, nigger.

you make this thread every damn day faggot

How many times are we going to have this troll thread? Also whats up with that Luger?

>They need them

Yes

>Why are they so paranoid?

They live in constant fear of attack, therefore its not paranoia

> Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists?

Because fists dont work if the other person brings a weapon, someone to hold you down, is stronger than you, or all three of these.

Too scared? and being killed

So?

>That is far too many.

Not an argument

>We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

Why?

>First: we should ban any and all semi auto guns. There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun.

A handgun can take down multiple people, necessary when being attacked by multiple people, or there is a risk of missing the first shot. now that you've been given a reason, your argument is invalid

>A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.

No, because a bear may be able to clear enough distance between shots. A semi automatic firearm reduces the risk of fatality

>Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.

Sure

>Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.

Why?

INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION
pro tip: No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.

>I care, and whites care. Another invalid argument

You have seen what we do to other countries.

It's not just guns that keep them from doing it to us. It's information

missouri is unrestricted now.

argument?

Will criminals rob people with fists too?

>No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.
In US case, constitution is what gives legitimacy to the government.

Destroying a constitution just because you feel it's old will open a precedent that will let anyone destroy the current constitution to make one more favorable to their selfish desires.
That happens often in Latin Amarica. In my country most of our constitutions endure less than 20 years.
We had a president that alone destroyed 2 constitutions.

Great job ignoring the rest of my post. I'm fairly convinced that this is one of those "iron sharpens iron" threads, so I'm just gonna start dumping some infographics.

NOT

Guns have never had anything to do with fear and everything to do with civic responsibility.
Democrats project being fearful onto gun ownership because its precisely that, projection of their own cowardice onto people who aren't afraid to handle their civic duty.
The idea that you shouldn't have at least 1 gun in your family is a modern creation of people too irresponsible to maintain control of their freedoms.

thank you brazil bro

>Also whats up with that Luger?
WWII-era pistol light. Allegedly actuated by your hand touching the brass on the grip and completing the circuit.

>via education and stimulus.

we already do this

It's not though.

The level of communications and weaponry made the possibility of destroying tyranny impossible with only guns

Pure muscle
>Hmmmmm it's like that has already been tried, and yet you stupid pavement apes still come here with these ridiculous threads based on something that doesn't even resemble logic.
No we haven't every attempt was shot down by republicans.
NOT an argument

very good view of how the states are once again becoming distrustful of their federal govt

Our country wouldn't exist without them.
No, it's because they're useful and ensure individual sovereignty. The citizens are essential to upholding the law. Them being armed makes them more effective at upholding the law.
Why are you so naive?
So your solution is to make the elderly, the infirm, the disabled, and women in general defenseless against criminal assailants?
My fists cannot put down someone much larger than me. They also cannot travel close to the speed of sound over a useful distance.
>Too scared?
You're not scared of violent criminals?
False.

22,000 people commit suicide using firearms as the tool the commit that act.

11,000 commit willful homicide using firearms. But 50% of those are gang violence. The majority of the remaining 50% are similarly committed with firearms that were obtained illegally.
>That is far too many. We need to do what we can to get that number down to zero.
Zero is not obtainable. You currently trust your neighbors to operate motor vehicles. And motor vehicles result in the deaths of four times as many people as firearms do when used to commit murder.

Gun Control isn't about GUNS. It's about CONTROL over the public. The public cannot be convinced to depend upon government and be subservient to government if they don't NEED government for personal defense.

You are preaching dependency. And nobody who owns firearms is interested in becoming dependent again.

Gun Control Laws will only inconvenience the Law-Abiding while providing convenience to Criminals.

see
> every attempt was shot down by republicans.

Are members of gangs not people? Do their deaths not count? Do suicides not count? Studies have shown people are more likely to die from suicide when they have a gun in hand versus anything else.

>The logical answer is to restrict guns like every other first world nation
We should make our laws more like those of Switzerland.

You know, if you're trying to do one of those bait threads where you actually support the opinion you're arguing against and you just want to collect all the images and arguments that other anons post, you're going about it in the wrong way. You're just ignoring everything you can't argue against, but what you should be doing instead to really bait people is to reply with a really fucking shitty argument. People will be foaming at the mouth trying to blow you the fuck out.

>people of color.

>not wanting the tools to fend off an attack on you or your family
What's wrong with having a gun?

>pro tip: No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.
So, you're okay with doing away with the Bill of Rights, then?
>citizen, you are now in violation of Thought Crime law
>government agents will be along to take you to a re-education center
>please log off the internet and turn in your internet access device to the nearest Thought Crime collection center

Not american, so can keep my sks?

>No we haven't every attempt was shot down by republicans.
>No Child Left Behind

>implying that criminals would give the slightest shit about gun laws

sage

>Our country wouldn't exist without them.
Canada? They gain independence without firing a shot.
>No, it's because they're useful and ensure individual sovereignty. The citizens are essential to upholding the law. Them being armed makes them more effective at upholding the law.
Give me a break
>You're not scared of violent criminals?
I don't base my life around that fear, no.
>False.

22,000 people commit suicide using firearms as the tool the commit that act.

11,000 commit willful homicide using firearms. But 50% of those are gang violence. The majority of the remaining 50% are similarly committed with firearms that were obtained illegally.
Gang members aren't people? Suicides don't count?
>Zero is not obtainable. You currently trust your neighbors to operate motor vehicles. And motor vehicles result in the deaths of four times as many people as firearms do when used to commit murder.
Le car may may. Cars are needed for society to function. Guns aren't.
>Gun Control Laws will only inconvenience the Law-Abiding while providing convenience to Criminals.
In the same way that refining the tax code makes businesses "criminals" sure.

>no-one cares about the paper that was made by some of the brigthest minds of that era who made the country you live in and no-one cares about the piece of paper that dictates what the government can or cannot do.
>defend yourselves with your fists
Right..... when Tyrone sends his squad to hold you down and beats you senseless with brass knuckles and stabs you with knives. Or when your trying to sleep and at 4:00 AM some fucker breaks into your house with a knife and you can barely stand up. Plus, criminals are still going to find away to obtain guns so everyone but the criminal doesn't have one. Chicago (where I was born) has the strictest gun laws in the country but still has weekly shooting.
Fuck off commie.

>people of color.

It won't be only our guns, it'll be our numbers
>Two million in the military with all reserve components exhausted and assuming 100% compliance
vs.
>Ten million insurgents assuming only 10% of armed Americans are willing/able

>dude fuck the constitution
>dude fuck the opinions of our democratically elected officials
What's wrong with you? I mean, I realize you're shitposting; but surely you can do better than this.

>T.Racists

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Is it because they live in constant fear of attack? Why are they so paranoid?
Because you leftist fucks have pushed "diversity" on us for the last 50 years, so that nowhere is really safe anymore.

>Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists? Too scared?
Are you seriously suggesting that you could beat 3 or more armed dindus who take you by surprise using only your fists?

>why are Americans attached to their rights
Gee, that is a super hard question.

they could lube up my bolt if ya no wut im sayin

Smoking cigarettes kills 400,000 a year in the US alone. If you really cared about saving lives, you'd be pushing for a ban on smoking. When you take out the gun deaths caused by suicide, and take into account that most murders are criminal on criminal crimes, the gun crime rate in the US is actually pretty low.

You have no knowledge of the history of Canada. Holy fuck you are dumb

Asians are basically white dude, still less likely to vote for conservative parties though.

>Why are americans so attached to their killing machines
Gee, that is a super hard question

cool response dude

nice debate

There won't be a civil war.

>Racists

>Implying "le sage" is worthy of a response

Sure thing.

No it's not.

dont you just wanna fuck this dumb whore?

You actually answer this one with your next question.

By niggers, yes.

View our crime statistics. Just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't out to get ya.

>Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists? Too scared?
This is not really a feasible strategy when all criminals also have guns. I mean, if thats how you want to go about it, power to you. Personally I will keep my .380 on me.

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.
Banning guns will not further this goal, as almost 0 legally acquired guns are used in crimes.

>Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.
And who gets to be the god over life and death who choses who can defend themselves and who cannot?

>Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.
You . . . You have never fired a gun. Have you?

>pro tip: No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.
It is literally the highest law in the land

obvious shill thread, so politely saging

Being in the Army she's probably done a good amount of fucking. Not as much as if she were enlisted though

We've been fighting a war against goat fuckers with home brewed bombs for 15 years. If the citizenry started cooking up pipe bombs the gov't would be unable to cpmbat them becuase of propaganda issues.

>Canada? They gain independence without firing a shot.
You just outed yourself as the same faggot who posted the previous redundant thread on this topic.
>Give me a break
I will take this as admitting you don't have a counterpoint.
>I don't base my life around that fear, no.
Okay, then go wander around in the worst part of town at night by yourself if you're so brave. Fear is normal and leads reasonable people to take measures to mitigate the risk factors that are the source of that fear. This is the core of preparedness.

If you ride a bike, you wear a helmet due to the fear of potentially crashing.

If you drive a car, you wear your seatbelt due to fear of potentially crashing.

Same deal.

>Gang members aren't people?
They obtain their guns illegally. Your laws won't inconvenience them.
>Suicides don't count?
Suicides cannot be reduced by limiting the tools available to commit suicide, because you can commit suicide in so many different ways. You have to treat the desire to commit suicide in order to reduce suicides. Gun Control advocates are not even willing to discuss this part of the topic in earnest and want to use guns as a scapegoat. If the discussion were honest you wouldn't be lumping Homicides in with Suicides in order to inflate your "Gun Deaths" number.

>Cars are needed for society to function. Guns aren't.
So then how do law enforcement force criminals into compliance without guns then? Criminals are going to have guns no matter what you do.
Society inevitable functions under an implied and eventual threat of physical violence. This is the oldest reality of what makes a society subsist.
>In the same way that refining the tax code makes businesses "criminals" sure.
If you disarm the law-abiding you make it easier for criminals to prey upon the law-abiding. Your laws will only make the average citizen more defenseless.

I have no desire nor any willingness to become defenseless. And most Americans currently have no desire to either.

Ok, then the entire government is illegitimate and we can rise up and seize the entire country under Right of Conquest. Do you really want to play this game?

Romans didn't have a police force.
That's why the punishments for criminals was so severe.
But even they didn't allow legions into the city.
Until Caesar crossed the Rubicon, illegally, I might add.

You've been spamming these threads forever. No one supports Hillary this vehemently on the internet, except for a paid shill.

>ITT: Butthurt Roastie

DO it then
>pro tip
you won't

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns

Insignificant compared to the population and annual number of fatalities.

The U.S. has a population of roughly 320 million. There are 2.5 million deaths from all causes. The total number of firearms deaths amount to 1.2% of all annual deaths. Suicides using guns account for 21,000 deaths, or .8% of total deaths. Countries with total gun bans, like South Korea and Japan have double the suicide rate of the U.S. Determined people will find other methods of killing themselves. That leaves 12,000 non suicide gun deaths, or .4% of all fatalities. Justified homicide, civil self defense and police shootings, account for 3500 deaths. 500 are accidental. 8000 are ruled murder. So, roughly .25%, a quarter of a percent of all annual deaths are actually the problem.

And you want to remove a constitutional right over .25%.

Yeah, we'll be getting right on that.

How am I a roastie?

Well, it requires you to move first. But give it a shot and see if you dont get shot.

>Y-YOU'RE A PAID SHILL

better to at least have the right and option to arm yourself with a weapon and be legally able to defend yourself from attackers with self-defence unlike my cuck country where you have to wait for police to arrive otherwise defending yourself will get you charged for assault and killing the attacker will get you life imprisonment.

Noose is more likely to kill than gun, however people sometimes try to use .22lr or aim to high and maim themselves, either way suicide is suicide and we should try to fix our country so people actually want to continue living in it.

>inb4 aspirin overdose.

Looks like you need more nigger encounters.

Fucking jeez, sage

>No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.

White people do fag

>people of color.

do you honestly expect a 90 pound female to defend herself against a 200 pound google using her fists? Guns are the great equalizer.

>words of the constitution
>not an argument

tripfags arent smart, but you especially. end your own shit life.

what if I told you I don't care about your opinion
my rights> your opinion

Filtering tripcodes used to be so much easier when Cred Forums x was a thing.

Fuck you.

The government won't take the first shot. Banning guns is a slow process, a gradual creep. The idea is to eventually make owning a gun socially taboo and difficult enough that very few will bother.
You see this full process in California once Hillary elects a supreme court that will overturn Heller.

And when whites are a minority:? Who will be left to care?

how's she gonna do that when she isnt president?

1st we get rid of the niggers spics and muslims

2nd we dont have to do anything because our all white country is safer than belgium

>Thinking she will lose
LMAO
M
A
O

commencing dump

What in the everliving fuck happened to that Luger

There is literally no good reason to confiscate gun. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't

And when whites are a minority:?Who will be left to care?

Exactly the country is already going to shit. It's more about people with subhuman IQs owning guns than guns themselves.

Gee it's almost like if you displace an entire race and then force them to the bottom of society they will be uneducated and commit crime due to poverty.

>being a stupid tripfag who thinks he doesnt
>thinking guns are bad and banning them here wont be disarming non-criminals while illegal guns pour through mexico
>being a tripfag

its like you want people to hate you. are you attention seeking or?

well, then you arent removing the right are you?

Either way, your previous comments indicate a desire to engage is seditious activity which is a federal offense under Title 18. Enjoy the party van

Because you knew he was talking about you

Why do they need rifles when they can shoot lightning and shiiiit?

No you're right, see

poverty? why dont white countries that are worse off have as much crime then?

What the fuck is Molenuts doing?

theyre not the bottom

they get a lot of special privileges to help them get ahead

like nigger only scholarships

and affirmative action

>And when whites are a minority:?Who will be left to care?
oops forgot to greentext your quote

>you aren't removing rights
Just like the brady bill didn't remove any rights, sure.

either call the convention or cut the crap. If you advocate doing this without calling the convention, that is sedition, plain and simple. We have a legal process in place for repealing an amendment. Either follow it or face the consequences, which will be a bloody civil war your side is ill equipped to fight.

DO NOT REPLY TO MADAME_PRESIDENT THREADS
>IF YOU DO REPLY, TYPE 'sage' IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
DO NOT REPLY TO MADAME_PRESIDENT

ooh shit ms legal scholar.......did you just use what your side considers "reasonable restrictions" to prove my point?

>they get a lot of special privileges to help them get ahead
Like racism in the work place and schools. Really helps em get ahead.

>people still seriously respond to this trip faggot and copy pasta

What you shills don't realize is the rule of polarization, the more you try to shill for hillary the more people you drive to trumps side.

So if you don't mind, please leave, I just want to have a civilization, is that to much to ask.

explain the success of jews then, who experience more hate crimes than anyone and are socially acceptable to criticize in the media or in public.

Jews appear white and benefit from white privilege same as the Irish.

how many people die in auto accidents every year? draw up the vehicle banning paperwork.

maybe it's the excessive speeds that kill. let's put a limit on any car that can drive faster than 40. you don't NEED a car that can travel 200+

shit tier arguing is shit tier.

I've been called a woman in near every thread I've been in and I don't understand why.

>white privilege
Do you actually believe in this? Do you also believe that race is a social construct?

>its like you want people to hate you
I don't mind if racists hate me.

>so privileged

There is no proof race isn't a social construct. Baring a few universally disregarded flawed studies.

this tripfag is getting stumped at every statement, but i suppose thats what you get for being a faggot first and being wrong second. for example:

whos a racist? also, dont dodge my point. it makes you look sad.

White privilege is a racist concept you retard.

do you have definitive scientific proof to back this up? Or is this all arbitrary bullshit made up by psuedo-intellectual gimme-dats?

>There won't be a civil war.

I sincerely hope you are right, but if there ever is one, maybe then you will understand the value of the Second Amendment. It has nothing to do with hunting.

In terms of legitimate politics, what would you say is Clinton's biggest asset; is it her experience? Her connections? What makes her an attractive choice for you, user?

>racist
>against whites
Give me a break.

It's an early flashlight. When held in the hand, the plates on the grip form a circuit that is bridged by the skin and the light comes on. Issues to special units such as Hitler's personal guard or somesuch.

I think one sold at auction for almost $200k, but I could be wrong.

t. /k/omrade

Does OP's pic make anyone else rage? I feel like after market mods on wwII weapons should be punished with death by madturbation machine.

It's an early flashlight. When held in the hand, the plates on the grip form a circuit that is bridged by the skin and the light comes on. Issues to special units such as Hitler's personal guard or somesuch.

I think one sold at auction for almost $200k, but I could be wrong.

Google German night luger or something like that.

t. /k/omrade

so you're saying jews are racist based on how they look? but race is a social construct?

god loves whores

>lift blacks out of poverty via education and stimulus

There won't be a civil war.
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/06/16/how-fluid-is-racial-identity/race-and-racial-identity-are-social-constructs
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
ssc.wisc.edu/~oliver/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Race-is-Socially-Constructed.pdf
bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct

As i was. But my point stands

Lol, another deluded liberal. There's different subspecies in the human race. Meaning one subspecies has the capability to be more better and more successful than another subspecies of humans. Don't blame humans for being racist, you can blame nature for that.

Holy fucking rare batman.

vvv.guns.com/2012/09/05/luger-night-pistol-with-brass-tactical-light/

>gang members buy guns legally
>the only method of suicide in existence is a bullet to the head
jesus christ you're retarded

How they look to society, hence social construct.

It's going to be funny when your skull is smashed in by a negro.

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

Over 2/3 of those deaths are due to suicide. 1/3 is homicides. If someone is wanted to kill themselves they can use alot of other things other than a gun.

I wish people who asked these questions were able to do so with a genuine sense of curiosity, rather than being a little bitch who has to try and insult while he asks his questions.

are you implying that only, and exclusively, white people have the cultural tendency to treat people who don't like them differently than those that do? You honestly think an african will be welcomed by a jap, a mexican will be welcomed by an Inuit, and japanese people fit into the middle east without a second thought?

It's a human trait, and attacking the only people actually trying to fix it is pant-on-head retarded.

cool

I trust people of color more than whites more often than not.

BE

but you said they look white, a physical trait, and you used that to say they had privilege.

Nice proxy you Russian shit

probably because you're a nigger, shitavious

White skin is a physical trait, yes.

delete this

This is caused by poverty. Most criminals are born into poverty and grow up around other impoverished people.

Probably because you're coloured, it's a natural thing.

russians dont care about 2A, this is an american fag

or a leaf

If I was king of america I'd make it illegal not to carry a gun. 5 years jail for anyone 18+ caught without a firearm

This is the 5th (fifth) time this has been posted this week.

I just hope you never ban any guns down there. Think of it like how countries run hunting seasons, the US recognizes that you have a country of fucking retards, so the more retards that kill each other with guns that aren't even available in the Canadian military, the less retards are produced in the future. It's social preventative maintenance

I'm white as snow.

So you say that race is a social construct while also saying that you trust and distrust people based on a physical trait, doesn't that imply a more than social difference?

>king of america

>bait gun post
>100+ replies
every time
but at least this motivates me enough to bother with filtering this fag

Hmm I guess your personal experience with whites hasn't been the greatest then?

Because we've seen what gun control does.

Look at the great leap forward in china.

The holodomor of ukraine.

Pol Pot's jungle marches.

Even on our own shores, look at chicago, philly, camden, etc.

dog bless

snow isn't black, unlike you, shitavious

its fine, this tripfag is falling short with every single one of his statements.

Sorry I'm in your safe space
Nope, whites grew up with a sense of superiority. They often feel like they can get away with crime more often because of this. Society is at fault, not traits they were born with.

MOST of that is police doing their jobs

It's time to grow up and realize that you are responsible for your own safety.

it's good practice

how's your first semester at college going? have you made sure to phone daddy and tell him you learned he's what's wrong with the world? don't go so overboard he stops paying for it.

Killing people of color shouldn't be there job

No fuckface once you give up a freedom without a fight you never get it back, after the second amendment what right/freedom are you going to try and take next? I already know the answer you take the second so you can take away the first. The fuck outta here traitor.

Stop hating Freedom you fucking commie.

>They often feel like they can get away with crime more often because of this.

FBI statistics would say otherwise.

I'm 33 been retired for 2 years.

INFRINGED

It's not even just some bait gun post

This has literally been reposted by the same person for the entire week, and nobody has a clue.

Probably some butthurt shitter from Cred Forums who got tired of people complaining about BF1's (((diversity)))

>whites grew up with a sense of superiority
can i have proof of this? or do you just want to admit this is just an assertion?

How would it be recorded if they got away with it?

"Why so paranoid?"
>said the country being protected by country in said question.

it's also a great way to finding/distributing info-graphics to use later

>I'm 33 been retired for 2 years.

You should take a vacation to the inner-city of Detroit.

Have you attempted to learn on the subject or is this just b8? You're literally on the internet now and seem to be in our country so there's no excuse for such ignorance.

Can someone do a cool gun dump? I rarely visit /k/

without citing crime statistics, isn't discerning the trustworthiness of any race, whether societal or physical, racist upon itself?
And isn't it generalizing to lump all whites into a single category?

Grew up on the outskirts

Please stop making this thread over and over again

And how would you know if they had committed the crime?

k

> thirty three thousand gun deaths a year
>criminals don't follow laws
>only bolt action rifles legal
> law abiding citizen attempts to defend themselves

Good luck btw

By observing white culture, it's disgusting.

Is that a FAMAS?

And you still don't think black people are more likely to commit more crime?

>retired
>Killing people of color shouldn't be there job
>not using the right "their"

i think you misspelled "retarded"

So that thing in the end converts the bullets into HE anti-schoolchildren rounds right?

I was never bothered.

To be honest, what's wrong with living in fear of attack? Fear keeps you alive. Blind ignorance gets you killed.

Defend ourselves with our fists? Hey buddy, I'm not sure if you've noticed but this isn't a country where everyone's stronger than the fucking terminator. No matter how fit you are, theres the risk that an attacked will be stronger. Taking unecessary risks is stupid.

As for the argument I use against all gun grabbers... I want you to legitimately consider a few things.

All major shootings, bombings, etc that have occurred in the last year; how many have occurred outside a gun free zone? How well did disarmed citizens do against their attackers?

Nextly, consider this; banning guns would disarm law abiding citizens. The criminals though? Nope, they keep their unregistered illegally obtained guns.

Do you seriously think banning guns would disarm criminals? Use your fucking head OP, gun grabbers would make us easier to take out than fish in a barrel.

no that's an ak-74 with baby-killer rounds

you say that white culture is disgusting but you blame black culture on society?

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many.

I know right, why the fuck is suicide illegal. Why do people have to resort to using fire arms. Why cant they get a pill and check out with dignity. This shit needs to change. I'm outraged.

Seriously, every single one of your arguments has been thoroughly countered and obliterated, yet still you shill. I can virtually guarantee that you were brought up in a middle class-ish home with 2 parents who were also liberals, and that you haven't formed these opinions yourself but instead have been brainwashed into believing in them.

Deep down you must realise that you are wrong, and everyone here hates you and will disregard everything you say. Liberals such as yourself are self loathing faggots who want to appear kind and gentile purely because it is fashionable to do so, in the vain hope of preserving the opinion others hold over you.

Protip, it makes people hate you even more. You're desperately trying to conform to a "norm" that has been established in order to subvert and control the population through social movement tactics, disregarding the opinions of your fellow citizens, labelling them as (insertprefixhere)ist whilst simultaneously promoting your own agenda in a sad attempt to show how "progressive" and "tolerant" you are.

It's the fucking same here in the UK. We've been influenced far too much by your shitty culture brought about by people such as yourself. The decline in America is not only documented, its hilarious. And its all thanks to people like you. I hope that soon people will realise what true human waste individuals such as yourself are.

Do you go to ucf user?

Are these baby killer round available in seal caliber?

I blame both. One was the result of giving one race all the power and the other was caused by giving them none.

>By observing white culture, it's disgusting.
Well we can't quantify white culture in regards to getting away with crime. White culture is a subset of different cultures btw. You seem to think more with your feelings than you do with facts.

That big circle thing plays a laughter soundtrack so the shooter doesn't need to and allows him to focus better at shooting innocents.
That's secretly two guns in one, so the shooter can put a Trump hat on a regular person and brainwash them into joining the slaughter.

You didnt have a point, you havent had a point this whole thread you dope. You're the one ignoring every single one of my points.

They arent out on a black person hunt. if you think that you're worse than alex jones.

daddy likey

>33k die because of guns

>fails to mention how many were suicides and accidents
>fails to mention how many were deaths by citizens protecting themselves
>fails to mention those whom were criminals, killed by law enforcement

You can't take my right away. My god given, constitutional right. The 2nd Amendment is so important it is only surpassed by the 1st amendment, free speech. Free speech and weapons, that is a true citizen.

Do not let your corporate government control you even more. Go out and purchase a weapon today and get good with it. You will thank me later.

if race is a social construct then how could one give them power before the construct began?

>250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men
WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

im so glad we have cnn's leading expert here to educate us

Hmm I guess you're an anecdote

People who want to prohibit other people from owning guns need to be lined up and shot, it's not like they can fight back anyway, so why not just remove the cancer once and for all?

Is that a sig brace on a revolver....

Fuck off cunt, guns are American culture. If you don't like it hop the border to the north and join the rest of the culture-less cucks.

Whites came from europe and landed here, creating this country and killing the indians along the way. Society here was made by them, Africans were imported and forced to the lowest rung of society.

It's technologically impossible to stop the spread and production of firearms now OP. Pic related.

Those holes at the end feed the gun off of the screams children, allowing a potential 6 quadrillion round clip.

Photographed in the basement dwelling of the obviously drumpf-loving racist.

Bigger barrel thing to fire shots large enough to pierce through any number of children.

do you think only the government should have guns?

I would assume Europe would know the necessity of the second amendment more than most. With all the varied attempts and successful operations done by patricians in the continents history it should be easy to see the need for an armed citizen. Even considering being surrounded by possible enemies.

>Frances many revolutions
>French resistance
>Napoleon
>Switzerland

The second amendment is there so that Americans can die fighting when the patricians finally come for the freedom of the nation.

The argument "the military has better guns" does not hold water because there is a large portion of the US military that would not follow such orders. These men will be supported by civilian militias. The threat alone should maintain the peace, that is the purpose. As a MAD between the people and the government.

Using the father of the sin argument is retarded. Do you believe that the Egyptians were black?

I'm not here to get praise, or "convert" any of you. I'm here so that I can experience the hatred the white race allows to exist. The underbelly of the internet that needs to be purged.

*and all white people now are forced to take the blame

you forgot that part

Egypt was ruled by black africans for a small period of time after it's peak.

it's a copy pasta

The extension stock is in case you miss and only wound a child, you are then able to smash the head open and keep the barrel baby brain free to continue firring.

More than 50% of which are suicides, making guns quite literally 1/3rd as dangerous as cars.

that is beautiful

do you believe in free speech?

We aren't being blamed, we're being asked to dismantle the system of systematic racism that we created.

> I'm here so that I can experience the hatred the white race allows to exist. The underbelly of the internet that needs to be purged.

Having a different opinion than you doesn't constitute as hate speech, retard

To the naked eye it seems just a normal massive clip overflowing with anti-child ammunition, but recent racist redneck nanotech technology actually allows that massive clip to act as a bullet factory, creating new rounds from the "I love u mom" jewelry found in the children.

do you believe in nationalism?

>FREEZE PEACHES!!!
I don't believe in hate speech.

the thing that isnt there. absolutely, and if we dont "dismantle" that thing that doesn't exist then we're racists. i forgot that condition.

If we had something to be proud of, yes.

>everything went downhill after the white left power

it's like you're a false flag or something

but what defines hate speech?
who defines it?

have you read his post?
This guy hates himself due to being white, believes no one should have a weapon to defend them self and their property and all speech should be banned because it might hurt my feeling.
Literally gender studies degree teir freedom hating.

Well I was just being kind, but now I know you're a retard. If your opinion is true though, should blacks pay Jews reparations for slavery?

Because guns are fucking radical, you filthy godless commie faggot.

What happens when a political group comes into power that considers your speech hateful, and uses the political tools you put in place to stop that speech against you?

And you haven't responded to

should african countries pay reparations for enslaving their own people then?

>isn't there
>T.White male that has benefited from privilege his whole life.

>INB4 BUH I GREW UP POOR

No.

>I'm not here to get praise, or "convert" any of you
Yes you are, and don't deny it. The very fact that you created a thread to sperg about non issues such as the ones you raise shows that you desire to "educate" us.

Calling us (x)ist or whatever won't encourage us to change, instead, you simply make us and more besides despise you more. People the world over are constantly being reminded by good ol' concerned citizens such as yourself, SJWs and the types, the media and indeed in some circumstances the laws of the land and the governments that create them that we are in fact, (x)ist. And it isn't working. We've had enough of YOUR intolerance towards us and the views we hold. This IS NOT DEMOCRACY. Democracy is about respecting the views of the citizens and governments forming around those. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. This will inevitably lead to war, and morons like you will weep when that day comes. I on the other hand will rejoice.

Also, I've noticed that you aren't replying to much stuff people say to you. topkek.

SRS please leave

You can cook drugs in your home but they are still illegal.

how have i benefited from it? or is this ANOTHER assertion you aren't going to provide a bit of evidence for?

im getting bored of making you look like a dumbass.

A takeoff of the school-shooting sim named "Overwatch", this Red Republicab themed revolver targets up to 60 children at once, then fires off in quick succession.

The collection of that Republican neighbor you have. At night he stares at your babies window and whisper MAGA over and over... What could it mean....

I didn't create that system, why was I left out?

>hatred the white race allows to exist
But race is just a social construct right? You're such a self loating cuck its actually quite entertaining.

The point is prohibition doesn't work.

so do you not have place to talk or are you not subject to your own rules?

What city? I'm curious as to what you believe is a "poor city" in California.

Can you recite a single law that is systemically oppressing people of colour right now?

and criminals dont do legal things. you've proven gun control to not work for us. thanks, fucking idiot.

Pic related
>Implying I'm from reddit

>M-M-MUH EIGHT BEACHES

Then you don't believe in free speech.

The first amendment covers all speech, especially your cheap diatribes you post regularly on this board, you namefaggot.

Please stop making threads if all you parrot are non-arguments.

Disguised as a cane.

This is a b8 thread that's been reposted all week m8, he just picks off the posts written by retards.

Mandatory minimums

>56 posts by this ID

>simple care and maintenance

This about sums it all up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfITtjAwWRM

Maybe niggers should stop committing crimes.

I'm in favor of dismantling the system that gave me a leg up in the world. I wouldn't be where I am today without white privilege but the thought that I might have taken an opportunity from a person of color eats away at me.

He's from Cred Forums, retards.

>Mandatory minimums
That's not racist.

America was born from a set of (then) radical ideas in the 1700s, and for the most part it's with the idea of freedom at heart. So, without the possibility of fighting a tyrannical government, it would be un-American.

In fact, if we run with it:

vinepair.com/wine-blog/how-wine-bricks-saved-the-u-s-wine-industry-during-prohibition/

This would probably happen with DIY guns if a gun ban was put in place. Demand is too great for it to not happen.

so you want to disadvantage others?

Why would I be from Cred Forums The only boards I use are Cred Forums and /k/

>Why are Americans so attached to their guns?

You don't own any firearms, do you?

They are magnificent pieces of engineering.

How does mandatory minimums harm white a white man less than a black man? It's minimum sentencing by law, white or black, if a mandatory minimum is in place for that crime that is your minimum sentence.

Giving people of color the same advantage I had isn't taking away from anyone.

58 posts, that's impressive. You must love your guns orah

fucking hilarious, since theres programs that make it easier for minorities to get loans and shit due to "equality" laws, because apparently its discrimination if bad things happen to minorities, but not if it happens to whites.

shooting fish in a barrel, tripfag.

>You don't own any firearms, do you?
Used to own 11, before Calis more recent gun laws.

What

What advantages do you seem to give people of color that whites already have?

but you are giving blacks more education than white aren't you?
Doesn't that start the system over again?

>it's anonymous so i can claim anything and people have to accept it as truth

Best boards tbqh

Pro-tip: you're not going to get a logical answer

I don't care if you believe me, but you'll find I'm very well versed in gun functionality.

I don't believe that for a second.

I also will not accept "oh there were some firearms in a gun-safe in one of my properties for a while, I guess I owned those!"

HAHA DUMB 4CHANNER DRUMPFKINS I USE UR SECRET POWER AGAINST YOU!!!

First: It's NONE OF YOUR GD Business who has guns. If the gun owner has and uses them safely and lawfully, it's not yours or anyone's concern what type of guns people have or why they have them.
Second: Lucky for you and the rest of you flat-earth, no growth hippie globalist Libtards who agree with your crazy shit - this is still America, and if gun ownership isn't right for you, you don't have to be one. Too many of you little fuckers were never taught that your rights begin and end at the tip of your nose.
Third: The ONLY reason you're able to spout your BS in the first place IS that 250 year old piece of paper written by white slaveholders.

haha mentally illery bla bla

Nope, bought and owned all of them; I've even built an ak before.

What it the main function of the infra-red child targeter x-trump37?

>I have a scrapbook full of firearms, and I point at the ones I think are too scary and should be banned!

Jesus fucking Christ, is this literally Dianne Kikestein on Cred Forums ???

Why do you fucks keep responding to the whale? Let her go get raped and let this thread
rest
in
peaceeeeee

then why are you against gun ownership?

I bet Dianne Kikestein inspected someone building an AK too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYibdRWKDus

Fuck you.