I hate it here because 95% of you are spic sympathizers and it disgusts me

I hate it here because 95% of you are spic sympathizers and it disgusts me.

I've heard TRS is better, can anyone tell me how to get an invite there?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Are we talking spic as in Spanish or Mestizo?

Most people on Cred Forums have no problem with non mestizo hispanics

But we're redpilled on the true nature on Mestizo mexicans

Get over it faggot.

We are the future of america, pinche guero.

You're all fucking spiclovers and I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of being here watching you idiots bitch about blacks and sandniggers while spics double their numbers and are becoming the majority.

Oh but they're "hardworkers" and "they assimilate."

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of Cred Forums. I want out.

Fuck off mestizo

You ruined the word hispanic for the other whiter superior hispanics

You fuckers are the ones who commit crimes and destroy the beautiful american flag

You fuckers are hated by every other racial group of hispanics

Just a friendly reminder. The Spaniards will fight against you mexicans. The Cubans will fight against you mexicans. The Asian Filipino will fight against you mexicans

You mexicans ruined the word hispanic.

You mexican mestizo fucks have no allies

The white hispanics hate you
The asian hispanics hate you

And you'll run this country in the ground just like every other country you get a hold of.

You're primitive shitskin subhumans.

Every country you run is a shithole.

You're too primitive to run countries.

Eh, some of them do. Mexicans at my work recently brought a bunch of trump signs in and started hanging them 20 feet up on the hanger walls.

Funny to watch numales triggered by mexicans.

Well which type of fucking Spic. Hispanic's not a fucking race

If you say all hispanics as in all races within hispanics are bad then that is anti white since you're including spaniards

Calling out mestizos would make more since

All the brown ones are mestizos, didn't you go to school?

Like dude, I get it, you most likely are a white dude in California and have to deal with Mestizos calling themselves "Hispanic". But blame the mestizo mexicans

I'm with you brother, spics are scum and the beaners are bro-tier crowd on here drive me up the wall. wpww

>I hate it here because 95% of you are spic sympathizers

When has Cred Forums ever been thrilled with Mexicans?

I honestly don't give two shits about legal ones, but certainly want every last illegal Mexicant thrown back over the future wall head-first. What's wrong with that?

Why the fuck do you spiclovers even support Trump anyway?

He's going to deport your shitskin bros. Go vote for Hillary, you fucking cuck.

I can't stand it anymore. I don't want to come to this site anymore, the only reason I'm here is I'm hoping someone can help me find a way out.

>I honestly don't give two shits about legal ones

This is why I fucking hate it here.

You're the fucking Swedes saying Muslims are okay and welcome.

You're the Brits electing a Muslim Mayor.

You're the idiots swinging around "Refugees welcome" signs.

As long as it's legal it's fine?

Get fucked.

I didn't say I support them, nigger. I said I find it amusing.

I find it to be a huge red flag when immigrants trigger numale #hillary cucks with their political opinions. I don't want them here, but it doesn't make it any less amusing.

Uh huh.

But they still assimilate right?

No. Fuck off.

Some of them do, yes. Definitely not all of them.

Doesn't mean I want them here, but I would rather work with a trump supporting mexican than an #I'mWithHer numale faggot, assuming the mexican is legal.

>I want out.
You're here forever.

Again faggot

Hispanic's not a race

Not all hispanics are brown you know

Fine.

Yes. I mean the Latin Americans.

>you most likely are a white dude in California and have to deal with Mestizos calling themselves "Hispanic". But blame the mestizo mexicans

Correct.

I HAVE TO WATCH FUCKING SPICS TAKING FUCKING EVERYTHING.

THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

THEN I GO ONLINE AND ALL THE FAGGOTS HERE SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM.

I moved to eight hcan for a couple months, but they're just as bad.

Fug. I can see how this would be disturbing.

>assuming the mexican is legal.

Why do you spiclovers get so hung up on that?

If Hillary got elected and immediately granted all the illegal spics citizenship, that would be great right? Now that they're legal, it's no problem right?

I don't fucking understand.

WELL WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLAMING THE SPANISH MAN FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

HUH

YOU KNOW I HATE MESTIZOS TOO

I HATE MEXICANS MORE THAN YOU FAGGOT

QUIT BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

When I think legal, I think by today standards of applying for American citizenship, when are fairly challenging. Anything else is illegitimate.

Like 8-9 years ago, before Cred Forums, I used to get in constant arguments with people on Cred Forums about whether blacks were violent and stupid.

No one accepted that blacks were violent savages.

Then a few years later Cred Forums was born. Finally a community that accepted blacks are a problem.

I feel like I'm reliving that, and I'm just praying for a community that recognizes the spic problem.

I live in the Bay Area with plenty of chinks around.

I have a friend who doesn't even know how many states there are, and she got citizenship with zero problems.

And you know why she wanted citizenship? To travel more easily. That's it.

>I have a friend who doesn't even know how many states there are, and she got citizenship with zero problems.

If you're not shitposting, then that is a problem.

More often than not, spics are an issue. No debating that.

It does make me question who you would consider for immigration though. My great grandfather came here to escape the commies.

If you had your choice, how would you handle immigration? Completely stop it? Extremely limited?

Simple.

Just change it back to what it was. To what worked.

And deport all the fucking spics.

I can't argue with that. I think you're right.

>I hate it here because 95% of you are spic sympathizers and it disgusts me.
wut

>If you're not shitposting, then that is a problem.

Yeah. It's fun.

Her family members were literally card carrying members of the communist party too.

I really don't give a shit about the law.

The US has been White since it was founded (over >80% white) and it needs to remain white.

>THEN I GO ONLINE AND ALL THE FAGGOTS HERE SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM.

>Cred Forums
>spic lovers

literally who?

By the way I love spics now

We are trying to get an orange man into the White House for the second time. You tell me.

>Her family members were literally card carrying members of the communist party too.

Then they need to be purged, no question.

I was started making a compilation of posts like these, but it made too angry so I stopped.

Here are some current ones.

I have a spare invite buuuut....
I'm going to need something in return! >:3
Post fem penis or boipussy.

That's right guerocuck keep fleeing we'll keep taking over jajaja

They're too focused on googles and skypes.

The meta here aside from the occasional "at least they're not Muslim" poster, and the softies uncomfortable with the idea of deporting citizens is overwhelmingly anti-spic.

Don't let a few odd voices here confuse you, everybody agrees the US was better when it was 90+% white.

Even the majority of legit mexican posters here don't come off as spic sympathizers.

Thanks for correcting the record.

That's because the ones saying that are hispicos themselves, duh

Yep, all of that is true, and it'll eventually happen.

Feels good to ruin an entire country. Canada is next.

>have invite
>be Mexican

Heh.

Why so much hatred, hombre? My family came over legally. Not our fault these assholes cane over illegally, that's why we need Trump. He will eradicate the assholes.

White hispanic here. Spics are bro tier, niggers are our enemy

I'll be honest I myself am a bit of a softy myself, as I am uncomfortable with the idea of deporting honest upstanding hard working American citizens of Hispanic descent.

However I think the fact I believe leftists in general should be rounded up and "detained" until a "fine ol' solution" can be found for their mental illness makes up for that. After all the vast majority of spics are leftists anyway so it's just a rose by another name.

Cum cookies guy, are you back?
>American flag
I thought you were going to moved to Europe to get away from the Hispanization of America? Are you still living in L.A.?

>I'll be honest I myself am a bit of a softy myself, as I am uncomfortable with the idea of deporting honest upstanding hard working American citizens of Hispanic descent.

This isn't murder. This isn't genocide.

We're not killing them.

This is "You have your country, I have mine."

Whites have their country. Hispanics have their country.

Is there literally anything more fair that "To each race, their own nations"?

As a final note, I would definitely kill all of them too.

>bay area
How does it feel knowing that I got in easy to Berkeley in EE/CS, thanks to AA, effectively taking some white or chink's spot? (which is entirely your fault)

Why continue cucking yourselves like this, fellas?

>And deport all the fucking spics.
Do you honestly believe that will happen? Illegal immigrants maybe. Do you really think Trump would deport citizens too?
>I really don't give a shit about the law.
What are you doing about it then?

I thought spics went to that meetup. How did people not kill each other?

>I thought you were going to moved to Europe to get away from the Hispanization of America? Are you still living in L.A.?

I am not him. I live in the bay area.

I just graduated from Berkeley.

And I don't like it. I want you all dead.

>Do you honestly believe that will happen? Illegal immigrants maybe. Do you really think Trump would deport citizens too?

People thought Germans would never kill so many Jews either.

>What are you doing about it then?

Not much really.

>I moved to eight hcan for a couple months, but they're just as bad.
I don't believe it. They are even more radical than 4 Cred Forums. They treat 4 Cred Forums as their recruiting grounds just as 4 Cred Forums treats /r/The_Donald, later to push more red pills to the malleable youths.

>I just graduated from Berkeley.
Cool, I'm in my second year. Got any tips for upper div engie courses, for good old Paco?

No, I left after seeing the same kind of pro-spic comments about how "they're not that bad."

Kill yourself, spic.

Hi :)

Why so much animosity? Both you and I know that we're not going anywhere, anytime soon. We could even meet up. It'll be fun, trust me.

Your shitskin kind will drive this nation into the ground.

You are primitive savages incapable of running countries.

Look at every spic country in existence. They're all shitholes.

Go ahead and take the US. It will just be another shithole when it's yours.

You will never own a prosperous nation.

>People thought Germans would never kill so many Jews either.
The political environment of America is no where near to Weimar Germany. Until there is a 1) a deep multi-generational cultural hatred for Hispanics (Jews) 2) a violent political ideology that seeks to fundamentally change the society (Communism) 3) an organized, politically viable alternative that seeks to sustain a semblance of the current order (NatSoc) and 4) economic depression with significant inflation, I wouldn't hold my breath. Adolf Hitler made nearly impossible to have an ultra-nationalist ideology palatable for any county in the world. If it's not economic sanctions, it will be an take over from Russia or Communist China under the guise of an international peace mission to stop genocide in any first world country.

Sent ;)

It was only a few years ago that no one said anything ill of blacks.

I couldn't even find support on Cred Forums. No one agreed with me.

Now hatred for them is everywhere.

Things have changed. Things have changed a lot.

It will come for the spics too.

I'm at the forefront because I'm in California. I have to witness the spic invasion first. But you people will see soon enough.

That all sucks, but it's not my problem. I just want a nice job, friend. You guys are so generous that you've given me the opportunity to study in an American university. I promise I won't let you down, so why are you so angry? It's going to be fine. Plus, I can go back to Mexico after I get my degree and work in California for a bit. How great is that?

There's a nice, authentic restaurant in Berkeley called the Brazil Fresh Squeeze Cafe. We could go grab a bite sometime, and I'm sure it'll put a smile on your face.

Realistically they are very short, obese and not evil per se but very simple minded

>It was only a few years ago that no one said anything ill of blacks.
Kek, what the fuck am I reading. Did you just browse cucked boards like Cred Forums and Cred Forums?

>White Hispanics
>Implying the Spanish are white
You're in the wrong part of town boy. I suggest you pack your bags and get the hell on outta here b'fore we have problems.

I want you to remember.

It is only by the generosity of White people that you're here.

You're just like primitive Africans.

You would be living in little more than mudhuts. Incapable of understanding any written language, letting alone communicating on the internet.

Because you're primitive.

I was on Cred Forums 10 years ago.

Things were different.

Dumbass, more Mexicans in the US is a good thing:

- they're catholic and hence natural conservatives, very family oriented and old fashioned
- their work ethic is a net plus for the country as a whole and means they'll never be on welfare
- mostly close to white and support trump
- qt af latinas, no further comment necessary
- they hate niggers and fags and jews
- and for the three-pointer: the food

I'm in Los Angeles and OP is totally right. All you anons who think latina chicks are hot haven't been in a city with a lot of them. They are like four feet tall weigh 300 pounds look greasy dumb and obese and they breed like cockroaches.

You can't use the schools or hospitals anymore in this town because full of Mexicans but us white people have to pay taxes for it then pay tuition for our own kids to go to private school.

Literally they have taken over almost all of los Angeles and the white people are all crowded into west LA to stay away from the Mexican areas which is why it's so expensive for us to pay rent or buy a house.

>- they're catholic and hence natural conservatives, very family oriented and old fashioned
Weird how they always vote democrat (see: ). Blacks are actually very religious too. They hate gays. I guess they'll vote in republicans too right?

>- their work ethic is a net plus for the country as a whole and means they'll never be on welfare
Their welfare rates are much higher than whites. Similar to blacks.

>- mostly close to white and support trump
See above.

>- qt af latinas, no further comment necessary
Mexico has some of the highest obesity rates in the world. Higher than the US.

>- they hate niggers and fags and jews
They're just as bad. They have high crime rates and vote in democrats.

>- and for the three-pointer: the food
I don't feel like I need to address this.

Second generation Mexicans are lazy, don't work hard, get pregnant as teenagers and have high rates of single motherhood and food stamps and medi-cal and welfare.

>I'm in Los Angeles and OP is totally right. All you anons who think latina chicks are hot haven't been in a city with a lot of them. They are like four feet tall weigh 300 pounds look greasy dumb and obese and they breed like cockroaches.

This is correct.

And a lot of them have this weird "refrigerator" build to them.

Even white girls carry fat better.

>Replying to a poorly made bait
This all sounds very interesting but why not do something about it? Why waste your time on a Laotian cartoon site? If you truly believe the bean people are such a harm to society why not take action?

Not much I can do at the moment. Right now I'm just hoping to move to a site where I don't have to be around all these spiclovers.

where did this Cred Forums go?

>muh spics
I hate cartel coons as much as the next guy but desu as long as they're working and not demanding shit then they're not really a problem.

>Papists
>implying that's a good thing

>natural conservatives
They consistently vote Democratic

>very family oriented
50% of Hispanic children are born into single parent households

>old fashioned
If you consider cholos old fashioned

>work ethic
They work as hard as anybody. There is nothing special about them.

>welfare
Disproportionately on welfare as a group

>mostly close to white
Most Hispanics are Mestizos.

>support trump
Ahahaha. Maybe the Uncle Toms of the Hispanics. That's like what? 20% of them? Most of them are probably Cuban anyways.

>qt af latinas
Maybe if they were Casitzas. But they are the "mostly close to white" you speak of. Most Latinas are Mestizos who will get fat from eating the White Man's grain, wheat.

>- they hate niggers and fags and jews
A tribal people. Just what America needs. What makes you think they don't hate whites as well?

>the food
Muh cultural items that can be learned from anybody of any race in world. Such diversity. Very worth allowing undereducated, low skilled immigrants from undeveloped countries in to a 21st century, high knowledge, high skill economy. This is all going to work out in the Age of Automation.

a fukken leaf

More Mexican Americans need to be like you. Be a role model in your community and your eventual family. Good luck.
t. Texan that deals with gangbanger spics everyday

Have some data on the single parent household statistic.

Correction: Half of Hispanics are born out of wedlock and 40% of Hispanic children are living in a single parent household. That's still nothing close to "family oriented."

>Hispanics
>Percent of births considered "non-marital": 53 percent

>Hispanics
>Children in single-parent families: 42 percent

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

A large portion of Cred Forums is at least part hispanic. I'd say easily 30% of the USA flag posters.

Don't write off a potential ally so quick. They may have crusader and Reconquista DNA.

I see that our sons are doing good taking back north america

you certainly don't get an invite by being a shit tier shill

I would give you an invite

but youre probably a spic yourself since u live in USA

>Spic sympathizers
what are you even talking about? I think people are just being pragmatic about deporting the legal ones.

gas the googles, burn the skypes!

OP must know what it's like to be forced to live around dirty smelly spics.

Loudly conversing in Spanish. They don't even care to learn fucking English anymore, that's the public school's job, to teach their numerous shitty kids English. They still speak Spanish in the home though, and that causes the next generation to have poor English speaking skills.

Low class dirty peasants leave dirty diapers and sun bleached kids toys out on their unmowed front lawns, where as many as 5 adults and 10 children can live in a two bedroom single family home.

Every single Mexican I've talked to active engages in remittances. They're sending all our money back to Mexico. It's no wonder Mexico has no problem with all of the illegal unchecked immigration, it's one of their biggest economies.

>tfw Finnish and Puerto Rican

I am uncucked but also plagued by a constant voice in my head telling me to exploit the weaknesses of others. Feels bad man. I'll probably have to isolate myself for the good of humanity.

it's okay, you're 50% memegod

you can find solace in that

Given that the US never actually HAD a 90% white population, I have to wonder what was so much better about 1690 (last time the Thirteen Colonies had a 90% white population) than now?

Illegal spic here who uses food stamps, welfare, etc. It feels good to shitpost here freely too in my comfortable home.

By the way, we're just in Phase A, Phase B is to get Hillary in, then take back the homeland and much more land. Also Mexicans hate Cubans.