Can't shake the feeling that something is...off

Something just doesn't feel right, it's almost like I've got an extra sense that can pick up when something really terrible is going to happen on a large scale. It feels like something terrible is presenting itself, but we're all too busy to see what's right in front of our eyes.

Am I just mentally ill these days? Is this just a deeply human feeling? People have always been telling of doom and gloom throughout history, so maybe this feeling is just part of our nature.

But even considering that, I feel as though you can see this in other people's eyes as well, like they know something terrible is coming soon and we're just distracting ourselves until then. The normal day to day things that people do, they seem to be doing with less enthusiasm. Even the lifestyle of living for the weekend seems to losing its desirability. Or maybe I've just grown up and now I can see how truly worried others are in their day to day lives, just as I am. Or maybe I'm just projecting my feelings on to everyone else, which is most likely the case.

Either way, something just does not feel right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation#Mandela_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your paranoid dude thats classic paranoia

It all went downhill at the end of 2014.

The human brain is good at noticing patterns. It's been a very quiet world lately, deviating strongly from statistical probability... This is what fuels your feeling and you're likely onto something.

Yeah, something will soon happen. Probably a major terrorist attack in an European city before 1st of November

world economic collapse op

You're probably just feeling the great kidney migration, where out kidneys travel north for the winter

You really think so? You're probably right.

I started feeling this way around the beginning of 2015ish.

That's actually interesting. I hope nothing bad happens.

But we've had some pretty major attacks, and yet this feeling persists. It feels like something bad will happen on a scale we haven't seen in a long time.

I would have thought that you were insane if I had not felt the same thing myself.

It's the feeling that something has to give. We see riots, looting, mudslimes raping their way thru europe and a lot of wrong things at the same time as what is probably the worst american elections.

When Obama was running the first time; there was "hope". You felt it on the internet, here in canada and all around the world.

But this election? It's all about not voting for someone. And the worst of it is that we can't even agree who is the worst of the two.

Your feeling might be wrong... but it does feel like something big can happen at anytime.

i know about this already but its fucking scary, i remember the kidneys being near the bladder

user, I suggest you get comfy. We're fucked six ways to Sunday. The government is broken and dysfunctional. Corruption is the norm.

Regardless of what you believe to be the cause, global climate is going through radical changes that are certain to cause enormous problems.

Resource depletion as more nations develop is inevitably going to result in massive wars. Our (needed) defense of the petrodollar WILL draw us into a conflict with Russia. It gets talked about more and more on the MSM.

Our national debt is unplayable and we all know it, not to mention the fact that so many young Americans (mainly women) have found themselves part of a huge scheme to make them debt slaves their entire lives in the form of a college education. In these college classes they're getting their empty heads filled with blatantly Marxist world views that blatantly hate the white race, and you can fully expect to become a second-class citizen if the government even lasts long enough for it to come to fruition.

We have huge swaths of the population physically incapable of work because they're so disgustingly fat. We have increasingly violent groups like BLM destroying the little trust between races that existed. We have no solutions, no money, no hope.

Get comfy, user. You were born in the wrong time. It's not all bad though. Things will be interesting at least, and how fulfilling or comfortable were most of our ancestors' lives? How many of them lived and died because of reasons totally outside their control?

more on this?

I Feel it too man.

6/4/17

There's medication for that.

I feel like everything is going wrong atm but attributed to all the deadlines I need to hit this month.

Definitely feel something is off user

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation#Mandela_effect

It's basically just when what we know as common knowledge isn't actually correct so when we see the the actual real thing it fucks us up. A lot of people quote Mandela effects when they've "switched time lines"

maybe you are autistic

I haven't felt this way since 2015 started too
Not even on 9/11
something's off

As someone who has had kidney stones I can confirm that the kidneys are in that general location.

Now go snack on some tendies or something

I think it is a paradigm shift as the post cold war world order is coming to an end, Europe is flooded with Mudshits, the left in the US is straight up insane, and the economy is affected by increasing automation.

Oh yeah I know what mandella effect is ok because people thought kidneys were lower. right they do seem off being in the middle like that. Anyways, thx.

>Am I just mentally ill these days?

Likely. People post this kind of things all year round

Also there were some threads about California possibly having an earthquake alert

Maybe you read it and don't remember

Hurricane is going dlto destroy the Caribbean if that's what you mean. Also cali might get a massive earthquake this week. Maybe you're psychic? Probably just delusional.

Interesting that this (20th Century Boys) was written in the early 2000s. I just happened to find this in late 2014. They were right, 2015 sucked. It's been mostly downhill since 2007 anyway.

>Probably a major terrorist attack in an European city before 1st of November
pleaseviennapleaseviennapleasevienna

They could kill tens of thousands there and not one innocent person would be lost.

trump is christ
God will appear soon ;)

anyone have the link to that youtube channel with the psychics drawing their predictions on paper?
i think they predicted the truck attack in france.
i have that feeling that something huge will happen also.

witnessed, brother

i am also feeling off these days. i think its about to happen.

>upgraded my bugout bag last week
>scouted out new trails today

Nah everything is digital so you see the shitty stuff immediately, not like your grandparents whose lives were way different and shitty stuff was immediately felt for them.

Social media and reality television makes us ashamed of who we are, we are the all dancing organic crap of the universe.

I vaguely feel similarly OP.

I think what it is though is that Trump is just performing so damn well, too well in fact, and we're not used to things going so right for us.

And we're left with this impending feeling of a final grasp by the powers that be in an attempt to thwart Trump and cheat him out of the election after all that we've accomplished and been through. It's that lingering fear that we're going to have to deal with a loss.

Its the war brewing in Europe. Everyone knows its coming. We wait.

Economic market collapse
buy silver

Actually if you don't get your debt and economy under control you WILL be collapsing like the USSR in '91

Personally every century has had its big problems and war generation

The 20th century had ww1 and 2
Before that was Napoleon

You can go all the way back and every century has its shifts

>strong men create good times
>good times create weak men
>weak men create bad times
>bad times create strong men

The problem is we have been lured into the false hope that "because it's the 21st century" we can have a "good century" without war or major shifts. We feel uncomfortable because we have grown up hearing about history and how it could "never happen now" and yet we see it repeating

This is how the Jews felt before the culling.

>Am I just mentally ill these days?
yes. i feel have it too, i think it's depression

This is actually a very good point.

I felt this on acid once. I was in the passenger seat in the car and noticed everybody looked on edge, no one was enjoying themselves... everyone was on edge... and so I told my friend, it seems like everyones on edge... I'll never forget this, he looked at me and told me "Maybe you're on edge" and as soon as he said that I relaxed and laughed. "you're right" and I calmed down

I'm with OP. It lately feels like we're "floating" in preparation for something big soon to happen.