Hillary disparaging blacks behind closed doors

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
youtube.com/watch?v=qAFrDZfRGD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A leak (unrelated to the one by wikileaks) is going to come out soon that reveals Hillary insulting BLM

In the next few days you'll see a complete 180 in the media. All of them will be calling out how terrible BLM is, pretending they were against it all along

Called it in the other thread, calling it here too

When will he post it publicly?

Hillary called blacks niggers? Big deal.
Trump called a woman fat 20 years ago. #ImWithHer

James O'Keefe was the guy who destroyed ACORN.

it's going to be a video of hillary from 2008 calling obama a "fucking nigger".

calling it here first.

>Hillary insulting BLM
it's only okay when Cred Forums does it?

We aren't condemning her for doing it, but awaiting the reaction of others to it

Never

It's called a bluff

>HE

Remember this

>Mid-Oct

Hillary is caught on tape taking off her mask and showing she's actually a reptillian from planet neptune.
>check these repeating digits

This will only fuel black rage.

>Hillary insulting BLM

Gotta be honest, if Hillary is calling those stupid niggers what they actually are, that scores points with me.

Still hate her, but at least she's not THAT dumb to believe those fucking simians are capable of being humans.

whats his deal. why can't he release it now?

>telling Hillary where the servers are

Hmm, what if stuxnet wipes them out then this guy will get Seth Rich'd? He should release them asap desu

>Doesn't get that Cred Forums wants this to come out
You've got to be a BLM Nigger to be this stupid to not get it.

That was a beautiful thing

Mirrored-dubs has it.

>I HAVE DIRT ON HILLDOG
>LOL I WON'T RELEASE IT THOUGH

Kek

Hillary is aligned with BLM publicly. Cred Forums hates niggers. We have differing opinions. Hell, Hillary is probably as racist as us BUT we are honest.

>he thinks Hillary is actually sincere when talking about the middle class, women, minorities, etc

Cred Forums isn't pandering to demographics for votes.

Hillary is Cred Forums incarnate but she's too corrupt to care.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

youtube.com/watch?v=qAFrDZfRGD0

>James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations.

if this was somebody else id think bullshit but its literally his wiki intro. KEK MAKE IT SO

i sure can't wait for all the nothing that will come of this

The time to post it would be the last week in October.

Give a few days for it to virally spread, and then at least 1 full weekend for BLM to riot in Charlotte, Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis.

You don't need them to vote Trump, just piss them off enough for them to not vote Hillary.

All though Trump could do a couple press conferences surrounded by blacks , denounce Hillary and pick up some of those votes.

His servers will be wiped within 24 hours.

>James O'Keefe was the guy who destroyed ACORN.

Story, please?

Good, maybe the elitists have gotten something planned to get rid of 3rd world scum from America

White Privilege = Not been killed before the elites take us into the new world

Jews ironically want to take out 90% of the population and whites make up 10% of the population

Coincidence?

She's not a good woman.

I hope he stays away from exercise equipment so this comes out.

mid october is the perfect time to cause maximum damage to Hillary's campaign