Normal Actors Respond to CelebrityPro-Hillary 'Save the Day' Ad

(((HOLLYWOOD))) BTFO

How will hillary and (((hollywood))) ever recover ?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If these endorsements ever mattered, reality TV and social media have ruined them. Celebrities aren't that impressive to people anymore. In the end they come off as rich people yelling at poor people for not doing what they're told, just like in Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

This is pretty funny.

> you will live to see the day when the Republican Party becomes the party of the dispossessed

upvoted

>I was going to vote for Trump before checking with, well, Scarlett, and Robert, or, that, well that little dude who was in something.

>little dude

... Robert Downy Jr.?

>0:50

Would bang and cuddle.

>Robert Downy Jr.?

and his fabulous manlet heels

Bump

yep

for the first time in forever, the working class is voting republican

>we're not famous actresses
Thank you, unknown actresses, for letting us know that you're not famous. We would have NEEEEVER known.

Amazing. What organization made this?

This video is just as retarded as the one they're responding too.

STOP SPLITTING THE TREAD YOU FUCK

>that little dude
Manlets BTFO

Shut up, jackass.

This. Their parody, just like the thing they were parodying, came to bite them in the ass.
The actors seem friendly, though. Would eat with them from the snack table on the set and make polite conversation.

>pass user

opinion disregarded

I doubt any of the actors in the "save the day vote" video cared about politics, like most celebrities. That kike wheden probably paid them a ton to shill for his globalist candidate.

stfu and go make my shoes

>no trump waifu to build the wall with
Why even live?

Never trust what actors say because 9 times out of 10 they're acting and mostly histionic, narcissistic and borderline all at the same time.

can this be a pedowood thread since all the hollywood shills are gonna be itt and they get especially triggered of being accused of being pedos

"WIPE ISIS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH"

"OFF

THE

FACE

OF

THE

EARTH"

hahaha I actually had an audible laugh around the 30,000 part.