youtube.com/watch?v=LjiaCuS5rkg

youtube.com/watch?v=5a6gYIlAAPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=es1W9cREZAs
youtube.com/watch?v=cqeZ_eO6r6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AlKDYjNNkPE
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlsfN1PzfA
campusreform.org/?ID=8171
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/165189-Racial-Hysteria-Triumphs-on-Campus/page22
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/166943-Donald-Trump-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00help
youtube.com/watch?v=kSvDKq_epnI
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25
youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4
twitter.com/trinsetta54
youtube.com/watch?v=uX5PSBOzmWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>american education

Don't you love it when they all start clapping, like not only do they have no idea how ridiculous they sound, but they actually think it's outstanding?

quads - skip to the end of video 2 - they say OH NO YOU BEST NOT CLAP YO HANDS AT TRINA SHE GON EAT U WITE GURL

The saddest part is we still have the top unis in the world :'^) kill me

WAAAHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=es1W9cREZAs

I honestly think that this all started in the 70s when I was a little kid. The retards used to have their own classes that they went to, and we rarely/never saw them at school unless we were forced to see the beasts at lunch at their own tables with their handlers. Now, I have a daughter in school and I am active to a fair degree with what goes on there. Shes a good student, and good kid. But I have noticed that the derpaderps are now integrated fully into the normal kids classes. They sit there making noises, shitting themselves, etc... with the expectation being that there's nothing in the world wrong with them. Everyone has been programmed to simply accept these disturbances and pretend like that retard didn't just shit their pants and wipe it all over their faces. Same with niggers. They used to be treated like the dirty niggers they were. They either got with the program, or went off to juvie then prison where they all belong. No one worried their heads anymore about them. This changed in the 80s. Nigger thug culture started becoming popular. Teachers just started laughing off their classroom disturbances rather then sending them out of the class. You can see the results of that now. It all boils down to liberalism. It truly is a sickness. They believe they can change people, truly believe they can reverse millions of years of 'evolution' with kindness and understanding. They will never understand that this is far from the case until the bullet penetrates their hearts or the razor finds their throats by the very class of human failures they fight so hard to protect.

no you don't

we ridicule your universities

>(((top universities)))

You sound so fucking blue-pilled. I bet a university in Spain has more educational value. (((american university))) is nothing more than brainwashing.

>(((american university))) is nothing more than brainwashing
No. They're kike networking clubs, with adult nigger day care for some tokens because the prisons are already full.

I wonder when Americans will accept that they're not number one, in any category, except incarcerations.

>land of the free

these people need to be purged jesus christ. "omg like you dont even know our name! like... uh... your're disgusting, k, thanks" *everyone snaps intensely*

Hey Swede, post more pics of your wife.

This is good. People getting red pilled by dozens when they are still young.

most ruined penises too, don't forget that

thanks kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=cqeZ_eO6r6Q

UKniggers are just as useless

Sometimes, or they simply shut their mouths and tell themselves that 'they're not all like that'.

this was sent to all columbia students (undergrad, grad, medical, etc) this week. Check out all these (((thought-provoking))) events for whites!

When they started doing that little fingers snapping thing I literally felt like I was going to jump out of my skin with animalistic fury

21:49 in second video is good.

BLACKED!!!!

*snaps fingers*

They are purging themselves.
THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE of these dipshits.
Who will ever hire any of these retards?
Who will put up with their babby-tier attitude.
No useful skills.
Tons of debt.
The niggers are even more fucked now. Should have stuck with segregation.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlKDYjNNkPE

Good for that boy, caveman dicks are not needed

fucking nigger women when they talk ans snap / talk and clap at the same time

>Suzanne Goldberg

This is becoming beyond a joke. It's starting to get me really angry every time I see it.

Must be nice to be in Singapore user. These are the kinds of people that become managers, directors of companies, and ones in authority in America my friend. These exact kinds of niggers. America is a cucked shithole.

> NIGGLYPUFF

ITT we create a name for the black whale
I go first
>nigglypuff

Like two of them. The rest are laughed at.

What the fuck is going on with this snapping bullshit? It pisses me off so fucking much

anyone who saves this memes or similar memes to these, I pity, I really do

they don't even have effect anymore

The first time I saw it, I thought "man, why would anyone do that to our flag, how crude and vile"

Now it's just pathetic when Americans respond to me with this image or similar ones. Why is it pathetic? Because you are in denial about the reality of things.

Atleast I can say, yeah, my country Sweden has many problems, and I recognize this.

Americans just go "lALALALALLALALALALALA"

Very sad to see how far you have fallen, when you stem from a race that brought the world men like Teddy Rosevelt

oh well, enjoy your (you)

They do that so they dont offend people with one or zero hands.

People like this are why hitler was a thing

I am in Austin, Texas. It is fucking awesome. I have been around the country, it could be much worse.

Kike. Your first bj was from a guy with a long beard.

ruin my college education while being smug with no carisma- really a shame because life can be full of joy and gratitude
t inner city college graduate

Eh ok, have some facts then.

clapping is too aggressive lol
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlsfN1PzfA

I was at the Bullock museum this weekend, they have a STUDENTS AGAINST INTOLERANCE butterfly art when you enter. 5000 students (kids) were brainwashed enough, to be INTOLERANT AGAINST INTOLERANCE. lol

it never

ENDS

>Our team of professional journalists works alongside student activists and student journalists to report on the conduct and misconduct of university administrators, faculty, and students.

what the fuck

again, you're too intelligent to grasp the meaning behind my post

you're unwilling to face the problems in America so you focus on ours

also, uncited images on Cred Forums are not facts in the rest of academia, sorry burger, jay-z is not equatable to mozart

That fact is so intolerant and racist.

Has the whole world gone insane? 2 years ago seems like a paradise compared to this, and it just keeps getting worse

>you're too unintelligent ***

I'm tired

hence why you won't be receiving more life sustaining (you's) from me

They are actually the good guys.
They film and show the world when SJW shit themselves.
campusreform.org/?ID=8171

The eternal negroid.

>t-this doesn't actually offend anyone, y-you might as well just stop calling us cucks

your bull even lets you use his computer, lucky guy

Listen cuck, you have your own set of problems buddy, one of which is worrying about an American university on an American message board. My point is, take care of your own yard before worrying about the upkeep on mine.

The Left has allowed the most unintelligent loudest most intolerant idiots from their side to run their party.

And Universities are churning out record numbers of these same types of people who are now saturating the left.

The Left as a whole has gone "full retard" and since it is made up of intolerant brainwashed children, there is no way for Liberals who are closer to the center to influence these young dipshit SJW liberals because the left has spent the better part of the last decade using "shut down free speech, don't listen to the opposition" as their primary tactic.

They've programmed themselves for their own self destruction.

Interesting.

>Hardvard
>Berkley
>UCLA
thats 3 cuckboy

Videos like these makes me glad a live in a small shitty country,

I go to a meme community college of 20k students and even the fucking disability services officer is a jewess

Freudian slip? Thank you for correcting the record.

I have a friend being red-pilled by working college admissions at Eastern Michigan University.

He said that the great, great majority of African-Americans get these giant scholarships when they first come in. But the school has been having a massive problem because 90% of those blacks who get scholarships (basically just for being black), fail out of school the first year.

I am starting to think the guy has begun to be saying "niggers" under his breath when doing his work, because part of his job is to help people with scholarships succeed. But he tells me he can't help blacks who won't show up to class or do homework.

He also remarked to me that one of the only ways he "helps black students" is to make sure they don't get in too much trouble at school when they get arrested.

Won't it be wonderful when SHTF?
Yes, it is. They show that some niggerlovers are anti-gorilla. Strange.

Regenerate your foreskin by donating to foregen!

Seriously why aren't you donating?

Reminder that ""educated"" people favor Clinton

It looks literally like arguing with crazy people.
It is fucking scary desu because they are not in an asylum.
I'd just get up and leave the first time the big black talking thing started yelling.

>saying black is hate speech
>saying illegal is hate speech
>using the wrong pronouns is hate speech

Somebody please tell me these people are part of a very loud minority, that not all college students are like this...

Surprised he's here to tell his tale.

There's been reports of babies dying after being infected with HIV from their resident rabbi

Stay cucked.

We ridicule your entire country. Sweden is literally the laughingstock of the western world.

The minority are the ones making the laws now.

Some of us get real degrees. Others have a continuation of the PROGRAMMING. They go from being programmed to be obedient to authority in high school.
Then REBEL against the conservative authority in college. To be truly degenerate retard liberal leftie losers.

Super funny.

No, what you have to do is mock them.

Seriously. Just make fun of them. Crack jokes, smile smugly at them, treat them like babies, go "awww did i hurt ur feewings," laugh at them for their temper.

You don't know how explosive they get when they feel someone isn't taking their "oppression" seriously. They will lash out and start getting violent, they will go up to your face and scream at you at the top of their lungs, they will start hitting things, they will start pushing you.

And then you win.

And guess who's going to turn it on, and to maximum setting?

when everyone gets an opportunity its evident everyone is not the same.. whats crazy is her arguing the whole time and her peers try to actually speak to her.

she should protest the caf.

>If they kill you, you win.
Is this the reverse Trudeau?

Notice the chinks and arabs in there like dirty fucking socks. White people you have to close your borders to non-whites, period. America was 90% white in 1965 when Kennedy lifted immigration restrictions and promised that the demographics wouldn't change. you think nigs are bad now wait until chinks and arabs catch up in population

>falling for the college meme

>that image
>666
>mfw

This is how Yale students talk to their faculty? Jesus fucking Christ.

Just updated my voter registration today. I really do believe that no matter what the polls say, Trump has more "under the radar"/new voters that will turn out and put him over the top vs. Hillary who is failing to excite and motivate voters.

That being said, If Trump does lose, I will be absolutely devastated.

Maybe I'm not the only one, but I've been getting this feeling lately like things are off... Like something really big and really nasty is on the verge of happening. Like a giant bubble that's about to burst if things continue on their current socio-political trajectory.

Trump must win.

[finger snapping intensifies]

Most Ivy League schools are rapidly deteroiting and losing appeal. Honestly not much point in going to them anymore because they're completely overrun by upper class Leftists and affirmative action niggers.

>tfw I have to go back to school
Fug I just want to commission and serve muh country, I'm tired of being spc

Is it really this bad? Can I just quietly so my work without interacting too much with people? So they still do group projects?

I would just ignore them. 100% act like they don't exist. Once they get wild, I would just mention my jew lawyer will sue their asses off.
I think it is like when children act up. They want attention.
I DON'T GIVE ATTENTION TO ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ FUCKING NIGGERS.

>Maybe I'm not the only one, but I've been getting this feeling lately like things are off... Like something really big and really nasty is on the verge of happening. Like a giant bubble that's about to burst if things continue on their current socio-political trajectory.

World war 3 you nig. Either that or the demographics will get so shit slid that by the time an 18 year old has kids 20ish years from now were going to live in a wasteland,

I'm starting to understand that our solution to the nigger problem is to corral them in universities and make them the new ghettos. They will never graduate and then they will be in debt their whole lives.

#CollegeIsRacist

Oh, they will graduate. One way or the other, I promise you that the majority will be pushed through and have a nice degree afterwards. This will put them in positions of power where they're running the country all the way into the ground. Sit back and watch the shit show, its just ramping up.

>the "empowered" female negro
good fucking lord where did my empathy go

this.

Here is a good thread on a board I've been banned from many times (see my Donald Trump 2016 thread).
Racial Hysteria Triumphs on Campus
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/165189-Racial-Hysteria-Triumphs-on-Campus/page22

Donald Trump 2016
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/166943-Donald-Trump-2016

PS I got banned the first time for calling trannys mentally ill.

woah woah what?

How can anyone be forced to have their child circumcized?

>even asians are on their side
Why the fuck does everyone hate white people over there? We have some SJW shit stirring but basically only in Toronto. I never see people openly hate whites here. Well we don't really have blacks and I guess our immigrants manage to succeed due to the majority of them being asian. Do niggers really fuck up your society that bad, to the point it makes all the other minorities fall into this useless drivel?

You're country is just as fucked as ours. Actually, yours is probably more fucked because it's so small so it will be ran into the ground much faster.

I just want you all to know that not all trannies are crazy leftists. I would laugh and be very happy if some of you would beat the shit out of every stupid faggot and nigger and especially that fat one. I hope they all die.

This is just how I feel im not saying this to suck up to nazis lol.

t. white tranny

holy shite

Don't worry current year prime minister will do his best to make everyone hate whites.

Long court case but the husband was actually the asshole.

universities are turning into churches baka

lol what's the source of this. i have to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU

Holy shit Canadian bro, are you asking this as a serious question or is this complete bait? If you really do not know the answer, then I applaud your innocence. Niggers are without a single doubt the most worthless animalistic beastial scum on the entire planet. They are a scourge on society. I would rather battle wild tigers, baboons, puff adders, and cobras on my daily trek into the village then to face one of these nefarious beasts. They are truly demons that have been loosed from the bowels of hell onto a normal clean society. My God canuck, enjoy your bliss while you can.

(((White people))) are at it again!

>Says the girly man swede who posted two memes in one

The thought of your precious culture being replaced by an inferior one gives me great pleasure

Pics4Proof trannyanon.

"nigglypuff is a literal act of violence"

At least he used "literal" correctly.

>"You cannot come in here and change things"
>Is a social justice warrior fighting for change

Jesus Christ the mental gymnastics these people have to do on a daily basis in order to maintain denial about their numerous contradictions is mind boggling.

I know it's cliche to say "well they're all probably miserable anyway", but seriously- Do any of these SJW fags ever genuinely have fun?

They're constantly worrying about offending someone, constantly scanning every word of every sentence spoken by themselves or those around them to determine how and why they should be offended by it... They firmly believe that they are oppressed and that people who don't share their beliefs are literally evil.

One of the things that started my red-pilling in college was that I began to realize libtards were becoming less and less fun to hang out with. The good times always seemed forced or staged, like everyone was "pretending" and nobody ever seemed completely relaxed.

And how could they be? I wouldn't be able to relax either If I lived in constant fear of offending someone, living a life in which I'm convinced I'm oppressed and 90% percent of everything is evil, oppressive, and offensive to me.

Although being red-pilled does come with it's fair share of anxiety, I feel like it also comes with a sense of peace- Knowing that I know the truth and I'm living in the real world.

I do fear globalism for reasons that are well founded, but at the end of the day I'm able to enjoy life and all the positive things it has to offer- I feel like Not being offended and frightened by everything is required to do this.

The Left likes to paint conservatives, or the "alt-right", as these unhappy unenlightened trolls, but THEY'RE the ones who can't drop politics and just have a few drinks and make a few jokes, not worried about offending anyone or being offended. For SJW liberals, they are CONSTANTLY trying to tie EVERYTHING into their own politics... Which sounds miserable.

If you are a white american they deserve your childrens placement. In the work force.

>blame an entire race for the actions of some landwhale who is at least 60% white.

Why are ppl on this board so brain dead?

>Nigglypuff

The white cucks in these videos are just as pathetic though.

Being fair will get you nowhere. You need to realize that its your interests vs theirs and stop trying to make friends out of them.

She's 60 percent white, yet she would rather identify and act like a nigger. That's almost worse than being a nigger. She sort of has a choice but she chooses to be retarded.

It's like an user said earlier in this thread, Universities are having issues with all these black people coming in on scholarships because even though they're on a liberal college campus that is doing everything in it's power to suck their dick and help them get ahead, they choose not to apply themselves. They choose not to study and complete their work, and they fail out.

Instead of cracking a book and working towards her degree (which is still probably a worthless degree), this landwhale is spending her time arguing about "nigglypuff".

and when she fails out due to her lack of effort, she will blame it on oppression by white people even though she's 60 % white, and even though she was the one who got sidetracked fighting and arguing about "nigglypuff" and other imaginary forms of "oppression" instead of working on bettering herself and graduating.

>Being fair will get you nowhere. You need to realize that its your interests vs theirs and stop trying to make friends out of them.
Yes, I hope that they see this before it's too late. White people need to remember that niggers are nothing more than cattle. You have to treat them that way. Read 'Negroes in Negroland', its very insightful. Downloads to the right of page. archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00help

Basically.

This is why I'm going to join the military. At least it's not that cucked compared to (((college)))

they'll just vote for guaranteed jobs and guaranteed income. It's coming.

>Suzanne Goldberg
every fucking time

underrated af tbqh fampai.

Calm down burger you are not far from them

>clapping
>current year

>Implying we are not the source of this spreading cancer

All i'm saying is i'm sick of coming to Cred Forums and seeing my entire race get judged based on the actions of hyper SJW halfbreeds who are acting out as a way to compensate for their white blood. No 60% white blooded individual speaks for black people, maybe niggers but not black people.

Immediately had to stop that shit once that faggot started ranting about policies.

It might be this one or another, still funny

youtube.com/watch?v=kSvDKq_epnI

kek

Theres no point in posting pics and why would I want to be doxxed. I look like an androgynous boy-girl. Chasers want to fuck me. Normal straight guys probably don't.

>joining the military when women and trannies are being pushed into combat roles
Do you want to die?

Blacks, spices, Muslims, Indians and even Asians and whites are all part of that landwhales group. Is there anybody left?

Life is boring desu, anything is funner than my basement. If I have to die for Jews in the process, so be it

How on earth does 53.2/100,000 transalate to 1 in 4???

The only people left fighting it are a few straight white males and a few straight white females.

why are black women so damn FAT?

im so glad these liberal academivs get to wallow in this sjit they have created

No retard, it's a conservative group and about 4-5 whites are trying to have a meeting about the constitution and conservatism. The rest of the mud are invaders who are there to physically shut it all down and shame the handful of white students for trying to be conservative. It's a microcosm of our future when we become absolute minorities and further in our own countries.

>thought-provoking lunchtime conversation series on race, ethnicity, disparities and justice
>Levinthal
>Shapiro
>Suzanne Goldberg

Every. Fucking. Time.

It's crazy, 56.5% of black women over the age of in the U.S. are obese. They have no control, fucking animals

minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

lol your race gets judged by the 80% of blacks who act like complete animals in society.

age of twenty

macks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate

How many of these fuck heads are on merit based scholarship or pay zero tuition? Thats my question.

Reminder that government policy explicitly aims to push less-qualified blacks into these spaces and dumb down the educational environment.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE IDIOTS SNAPPING

Clapping could trigger someone's PTSD user, don't want to trigger someone, do you, user??

>this is what american college looks like

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FUN ARGUING WITH FAT WHALES

>tfw American higher education is rapidly going down the drain and either Chinks or Europoors will overtake us
Feels pretty bad man

Yea, justget an engineering major and avoid talking to people. Should minimize your exposure. Just curious what branch/designator you going for?

According to this helpful post on the webs:

Menique Aviles, black since birth.
Written Jan 27
Some of the ladies I've seen used to snap their fingers when angry or after saying something meant to sting whoever they were talking to. Kind of like a "Respond to that, biotch" sort of thing, or being snarky.

Sometimes it was just agreement or approval - like "ooh, that outfit looks good on you (friend) - and we are going to be the best looking ladies [wherever they're going]"

I will Thojune's MS paint skills.

Was that the professor that sent out an e-mail that schools shouldn't be safe spaces?

>tfw my college is now considering required racism awareness classes
I want to get off this ride.

That guys head is a shop, RIGHT?

That's like elongated paracas skull ALIUMS!-tier shit.

Really thinking that we should bring some sort of secret societies back. Not ceremonial ones, but ideological ones, equipped with processes and practices to deal with the social atmosphere we have now - have those be a solid base of support for conservative ideas that you can use to regroup and plan moves to influence society.

She had signed papers before the divorce saying she would circumcise her son.

I'm surprised schools haven't fallen in ranking yet.

Finally a UK school got the number one spot. Though I'm sure schools like MIT and others will still be leaders, if they haven't been infected yet.

>This is a member of my race
>white guy gets mobbed by chinks and niggers as well

I want to die, leftism is the worst thing the jews created

problem is now they're quickly making it mandatory to have "diversity" positions in companies. And once they get that toe hold in the door the cancer spreads. Quickly.

The state of your communities around the world speak for your race.

How the fuck can they just set there and listen to this shit?

>excuse me miss, two words.
>Tread
>Mill

youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4

> Not already doing this on his university campus

Did you not see the thread I posted earlier today about starting a book club?

Doing ROTC through my guard unit, so I'll most likely end up 2lt at my unit, with an option to go active if I want rasp. Unless my cadre was exaggerating or something crazy happens, That is

someone post that nigga med student who used bleach or some shit

It's only a matter of time.

The education system will completely collapse in the near future.

They will eventually be completely triggered into paralysis. It's the nature of leftism. Every single time it just cannibalizes itself.

When we can we start to atrocity these people?

This is without separating non-jews from jews. If undergraduate admissions are any indicator, you can expect a non-jewish white line to be below asians.

>I'm sick of coming to Cred Forums
THEN DON'T

Most muriburgers are thoughtless swine, but there is still a vestige of intellectualism alive and well in this god forsaken hole

Unlike Australia, which is nothing more than a pack of retarded cousin fuckers baking their brains in that sand strewn hell you call a homeland.

p.s. I love you, never change.

Why shouldn't niggers act and be fed up? They were enslaved and treated like absolute garbage, even in the 60s and 70s.

At least shoot for the air force.

I'm legitimately terrified.

Like when the monkeys in the zoo learn a new trick.

No, I didn't. I'm not on here all day.

If these leftists do end up getting a job (somehow), how the fuck will they function there?

People in the real world don't fuck around. They need shit to get done and don't have time to remember your pronouns or worry what might trigger you.

These people are destined to live in academia or minimum wage labor.

The 'real world' is changing to accommodate this kind of cuckery. Slowly, but surely.

>12:15 on the second video
>MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY!
>REFFER TO THEY UNLESS YOUR UNDER THE AGE OF FUCKING 12!

god, guy sounds like the biggest nu-male i've heard in a while

Don't you feel for these poor victims of oppression?

You should do the right thing and take them into your country.

right, and this current generation is still enslaved, getting free house, medical care, phone, internet, food, college scholarship ect.

Tough times, tough times.

This is what happens when you lower the academic requirements for minorities to get into university.

You get fucking idiots like these gathering and spewing garbage.

>the mental gymnastics these people have to do on a daily basis in order to maintain denial about their numerous contradictions is mind boggling.
The don't have to do any mental gymnastics because they don't even comprehend what they're talking about.

It's called payback.

When I was in college the niggers on the football team were always getting into trouble. Major drug abuse problems and antisocial behavior. So one weekend a group of them assaults 4-5 people then leave campus for another location and assault another 3-4 people. The last act was destroying a few cars before being arrested. Only one of them gets kicked out of the school and the college hid the entire thing while begging for the king nig to not get a felony. If he hadn't left campus I doubt there would be any charges.

>America

Clapping sounds too much like artillery bombardment and Hueys so would trigger all the students that were at Verdun and Saigon.

This chart makes me want to only visit Asian or white non-kike doctors.

This makes me so mad my head is about to shart.

This is basically what has happened in South Africa. The niggers get useless degrees from schools that are affiliated with churches and entirely useless. They still check off the box for 'has a college degree'.

so why are they bitching? Its not good enough? just need to let them dictate everything right? that's why they always preach instead of having a discussion, they always have to flip their shit and ape out.

Jewish doctors are pretty good tbqh

lol at trusting a subhuman with medicine

>nigglypuff
>act of violence

Hillary, please.

Aren't jews pretty smart? You don't control all the wealth by being a retard.

>Googles
>Human

That's the narrative you are fed by liberal revisionists. They never talk about how niggers were given good factory jobs, postal jobs, bus driver jobs, and other unskilled work (During the race riots in the 60s they burned the factories they worked at)Then they used that prosperity to have lots of kids that would also be a huge unskilled labor force. Some blacks were smart and became doctors or lawyers. Most squandered the opportunities handed to them.

53.2 per 100k per year, 1 in 4 in their lifetime.

IIRC the numbers on Sweden are effectively gamed to look worse. Swedish law defines a very wide array of sexual offense as rape. They also have something about there system reporting each incident as a separate offense. So where in some countries, if a women came forward and her husband had forced himself on her X times over however many years, it would resulting in X offenses being filed, while in other countries it would go down as a single count.

yea, you can tell the magnitude of his triggeredness by the shaking of the camera

Has to be fake. Swedes would buy bbc dildos.

This. LOL HOLY SHIT

Can someone fill me in, I don't know what's going on?

Is this real life? Are there no white people at Yale? Why do we give these people any say in anything?

shit like this makes me sympathize with islamic terrorism

they usually attack liberal monkeys like this such as paris and the club

>tfw I go to a state school in one of the most nigged out cities in the US
>tfw I see more girls in hijabs on campus than niggers

They'll all be making sneakers for the Chinese.

Just wait for it to implode, it fucking has to, even if it's by a jihadist's sword. Nothing with this level of pure frothing self-destructive lunacy can last more than several years before imploding.

Are these videos in the OP what every day life in sweden is like?

Whoops, I wasn't monitoring ITT.

Long story short, creating a history and moral philosophy book club which is really a front for a Cred Forums and self-improvement fraternity.

Should I even bother going to college? I just hope music is left untouched by this shit...

>This is what happens when NIGGERS pretend to be human and get into colleges

Sir, that triggers me. Please use their proper name. They are "GOOGLES"

>merit based scholarship
lol, you mean "need based"?

Forced, unnecessary cosmetic surgery on children.

Isn't this a kind of rape or abuse?

How do I donate?

Ding Ding Ding !

I agree with you friends, those roody poos need to be taught a lesson! As someone like you who seeks to preserve the white race I am saddened by what my eyes are witnessing. These roody poos have definitely gone too far!!!

>US Military
>Not cucked
>All wars being fought for Israel
You're confused m8.

twitter.com/trinsetta54

foudn the bitches twitter

You can trust them with everything and anything, you'll just have to shit gold bars to avoid them.

You know you're getting hung along with them on the day of the rope.

You can trust them with everything and anything, you'll just have to shit gold bars to afford them.

Do you have some sort of syndrome like an abused house wife nigger.

fat niggers need safe spaces, ones big enough to fit in

She'll be dead before she is 30 anyway
amazing it can walk

Replace Berkeley by Caltech. UCB is a leftist shithole.

are you a fat nigger?

because that's one reaaaaaaaaaly fat nigger

I am trying to have a nice quiet sunday evening before the work week and you go post this kind of shit

>Nigglypuff
Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff Nigglypuff

Is there a longer video?

Stop working you're feeding that niggers addiction.

If you guys want some good news, University of Chicago is pushing back against this stuff.

>You will find that we expect members of our community to be engaged in rigorous debate, discussion and even disagreement. At times this may challenge you and even cause discomfort. Our commitment to academic freedom means that we do not support so-called ‘trigger warnings,’ we do not cancel invited speakers because their topics might prove controversial, and we do not condone the creation of intellectual ‘safe spaces’ where individuals can retreat from ideas and perspectives at odds with their own.

None of these crybaby pieces of subhuman trash will ever get or hold a job in the real world or make anything of themselves. They have the conflict resolution skills of a 5 year old.

It is satisfying to see the left get destroyed by the monsters they created though.

This is why college is a waste of fucking time.
100% of the people ITT are smarter than that subhuman chimp but I'm sure not all of us have gone to college.

hello chow pang. how much does the Cred Forums pass cost?

Niggers even nig out in Canada ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=uX5PSBOzmWc

If the earth is considered a living entity, then niggers are the cancer inhabiting it

>tl:dr; everywhere on earth would be better if niggers didn't exist

this is correct. in the 60s these retards were still getting kicked out of campus.

>retreat from ideas

Gotta love when they start clapping and snapping their fingers in your face while simultaneously destroying your ear drums with their cries of how you need to stop micro agressing them. This shit is priceless.

>lack of effort

see, you say this like you are being some kind of realist but this is almost a liberal tier statement

blacks do not fail because of a lack of effort, even though its correct that they usually do not put in the effort. they fail primarily because they are not intelligent enough to.

only 11% of black college graduates can understand a bus schedule

only 18% of black college graduates can summarize the contents of a newspaper article

File name, grocery store employee feels

Gonna need a source on those hot facts ASAP.

>you're
>American education

As much as a parasite is smart in relation to its host.

Attention, cuck tard....rape is literally a problem in your country thanks to mass amounts of 'multi culturalism'. Please.....read a book lol.

Even after controlling for education level, blacks fall far behind in the National Adult Literacy Survey. Blacks with a four-year degree perform at the level of white high school grads in the real world. This suggests that affirmative action and grade inflation are pushing unqualified blacks through the system to obtain credentials, but not knowledge or intelligence.

Also, black-white intelligence differences are highly relevant.

holy shit its just getting worse and worse

3 minutes in
>You're disgusting
>You're arrogant
>I'm angry
>I want your job taken away
>People crying
>Finger pointing by a 17 year old ME-ME-ME entitled bitch
>[FINGER SNAPPING INTENSIFIES]

>Professor takes everything with a Buddha-like calmness
If they have to deal with this shit on a constant bases, raise their wage 200 fold.-

You know it's bad when even the trannies are starting to refuse to give a shit about ideological reservations.

Thanks to all the gays and trannies that are actually capable of simple critical thinking skills and realize the progressive agenda is a crock of shit.

All hippy shit from the 70s

Maybe a little bit more focused on race

Sweden and Australia don't have a university in the top 50 worldwide KEK

It is a leader in dozens of fields including SJW bullshit fields. The engineering and hard sciences aren't SJW. The city and surrounding area is actually a lot more liberal than the university.

Got my degree in chemistry. I had to take liberal arts classes as part of my degree requirements. I recognized instantly the brainwashing occurring in a sociology class I took. Just tuned out, regurgitated the answers the professor wanted, got 100% on every assignment. I graduated college in 2011 so this was a while ago, I'm sure it is much worse now.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. I got my Bachelor's degree in 2011 from an """ivy league""" school (not bragging, just context) and it was nowhere near as bad as you see at places like Yale now

WHY ARE THEY SNAPPING AND DISRESPECTING A FUCKING IVY LEAGUE PROFESSOR

Obviously. What retard would get the impression from that image that SHE was the asshole, when she was sobbing while being forced to sign a consent form that she clearly does not consent to?

Have fun with no job title.

Have fun on your weekly Iranian cruise and/or chicken match

Well put.

The louder you yell, the more right you are.

Apologize for your privilege

>Don't you love it when they all start clapping
I always thought it was a mechanism to trigger the tumblrites, forcing them to run away before they're trigger overloaded.

The problem is that these rabid lefties have normal people walking on eggshells.
I bought my Make America Great Again hat over a year ago, and I've never worn it in public for fear of being harassed or assaulted.

"You do not.....use....condescending gestures"

*intense finger snapping continues*

>Like a giant bubble that's about to burst if things continue on their current socio-political trajectory.

The student loan bubble.

While the children's display is disgusting, trust me when I tell you that this guy deserved every minute of that disrespect. However, not for the reasons they believed.

this is why these people have never produced a notable civilization. it's too bad diversity like this will destroy us

Uhh...

Harvard
MIT
Berkley
UCLA
Princeton

stop being such a jealous cuck. U.S.A has the best universities BY FAR.

My doctor's Asian. He's smart as a fucking whip.

and to think I was interested in Yale, what a fucking joke. The admissions office really shot themselves in the foot eh by letting these filthy minorities in there.

Between the millions of fake absentee ballots that will be sent in and the closed source electronic voting machines 100% owned and controlled by Soros, Hillary will be installed whether you like it or not. The only question is whether you and millions of others who are capable of fixing this through force are instead going to be FAGGOTS and accept Hillary as your false queen.

>literal act of violence*

This is what affirmative action bring you, stupid, worthless, lefty cucks.
Good job destroying higher education.

blacks

what teh FUFCDKFJSKDJAFH SDAHF :AS

She's just outwardly racist. Her professors tell her that black people can't be racist though so she does whatever she wants.

Don't forget that many of these millennial faggots were POWs along side Vonnegut during the bombing of Dresden.

Poor souls...

*snap snap snap

Of which the entire student body is asian.

PICS NOW

why do nigger women always make those wierd body and hand mowement when they try to explain their ideas?

Rolling fast

Granted, this guy is a Sociology professor. I'm sure that entire field attracts the worst of these types.

Was waiting for the follow up to the first video, thank you user. If we're lucky we'll get a weekly series out of this

>if there's anything slightly redeemable about well adjusted gypsies, it's that they won't think twice about making a buck-- even if it involves going against the plan of their elders

Lower intelligence.

>What is firearm ownership, GDP, wealthiest citizens, and military?

Have fun being part of the caliphate.

Fucking Nigglypuff
Perfect.

Didn't mean to green text but whatever

> 30m mark onward
Holy shit... what...?

Affirmative Action was a mistcke

>literal american education

thank god i go to a shitty state school with class sizes maybe in the 10-20 range. i have seen maybe 4 niggers at my school. it is overwhelmingly white. but it's also just for 3000 and 4000 level classes.

As someone who graduated High School roughly 6 years ago; this was largely the case in my experience as well.

There was a large degree of what I'll call "unintentional segregation" at my school. Black kids sat with black kids in the lunchroom because that's who they hung out with, and the white kids sat with white kids in the lunchroom because that's who they hung out with. Shit it was even divided right down the middle when you walked in.

Same thing with classes. When you first start out (Freshman/Sophomore year) there's only Advanced and Regular courses; all the white kids were in the Advanced courses, with some occasionally smart black kids. Regular courses were almost entirely black. When AP courses became available to Juniors and Seniors, the pool of the aforementioned smart black kids became smaller and smaller as the classes became more difficult.

Looking back on it now; it was a very interesting microcosm of race relations in the United States. Seeing how all the black kids conducted themselves in the hallways (blasting cellphone/PSP music in the hallways because of the no headphones rule) as opposed to the relatively well-mannered white kids (with the exception of the occasional wiggers and deadbeat emo kids/goths).

Any white kid who thinks all black people are saints who can do no wrong, experienced school in one of the following ways:
>1. Lived in a mostly white suburb whose school district was almost entirely white.
>2. Attended some sort of boarding school/private school.
>3 Grew up in a geographic location with little to no black population; or at least one that isn't highly visible and substantial (e.g. Vermont, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, etc.).

please contain all these niggers and retarded sjw in your countries

it will be easier for us to nuke them at once

you are doing a good deed for the rest of humanity

get Russia and China to launch the nukes already and end this fucking planet

Interesting, to get away from niggers white kids would study harder to get into the AP classes. When I was in AP classes it was all rich kids of various backgrounds and I was the only poor kid.

American education = Culturally enriched

To be fair, the white contingent at my school was primarily wealthy.

I think the reason for the demographics was a relic of various 1960s integration practices. There used to be a black school nearby that got shut down after Brown v. Board; whereas this particular school used to be white (and had nice facilities most likely funded by wealthy alumni) so they continued to use it for future generations.

I was born in 86, so I guess Im technically a "millenial", and I never understood why millenials are getting so much bullshit.

But then i see shit like OP and and even I hate millenials now. Drops the nukes already. Mankinds done.

It irks me that hate crimes against whites aren't called out/investigated/prosecuted. I've watched protests on Periscope where mobs of black youths were just running around attacking every white person they came across.

And anytime racism against whites is called out, the canned response is "oh that's just White Fragility!"

We need to start accusing them of Black Fragility then persecution complexes.

Makes me so proud that wales only has around 5% minorities and they aren't tolerated in most places here only the south but england is a lost cause and needs to do some cleaning.

>he thinks this war can still be won with words

AYO We DinDu Nuffin!
Wewuz gud bois

people using their persecution complex as emotional exortion

liberal professors did it to themselves

The idea of creating 'diversity positions' is beyond flawed that I don't know how it's considered a realistic goal. The idea often pushed is for there to be absolute equal representation at all times for all races and sexes. The problem that for some reason is overlooked, or outright never brought up at all, is that there just aren't enough people of minority groups to even fill the positions in that manner.

relax its a sociology professor he's just a professional bullshitter and his bullshit is now biting him in the ass

>Nigglypuff

I laughed for a good minute

And they wonder why people crack and take up semi-automatic weapons against this degeneracy.

Feelz over realz. If people can believe in sky daddy they can believe in institutional racism.

we need equal representation everywhere. NBA players should be 65% white and 20% latino and 4% asian.

we need race tribunals like modern day brazil, and nazi germany

Guy's I got this.

1) Capitulate to their arguments to show that I am nice,
2) allow them to be abusive to demonstrate that I care about them,
3) Give in to their demands to open their minds, &
4) If they become aggressive, simply cower & take the abuse.

The most important thing is that we all get along.

you will never be as intelligent as a jew

explain

>"you NEED to do these things on this list"

no i dont

>pulls lever
>trap door opens
>horn honks
>Fat Alberta and Friends drop into the garbage chute

The student body in all of your unis is comprised of mostly foreigners, a good number of niggers, and almost no actual Americans.

With exceptions in places like MIT, but MIT is mostly asian too

What the fuck is that clicking shit? How the fuck do people like this actually exist, it boggles my fucking mind, if I met these retards in real life I think I'd get a god damn heart attack from laughing/cringing too much

It's just anti white trigger Olympics, nothing to see here. But really pathetic Yale has these kinds of regressive retards.

I pray that you're joking

Please tell me you're joking user

Please

Educated does not equal intelligence apparently

Don't delude yourself, USA has run it's course.

just think that these american universities have more money than quite a few countries