twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait a few years.

Then the rich will be able to upload their brains into robot bodies

wow that's deep...

I need a minute

Another edgy "we all die" meme.

Well, there's rich, and then there's nigger rich

the rich person would definitely have a nicer grave

Except the rich guy will actually have a mausoleum while the poor guy gets dug up in a few years and disposed of to make more room for fresh bodies.

>implying poor people will even get a mass grave and won't just be thrown in the woods or something

Well actually rich get put in their family moseleum, complete with fancy stone sarcophagus

>GENIUS
TAX
>DODGER

It will never happen.

The (((singularity))) was the hail mary shot that the elite moloch-worshippers have been attempting for decades now, in order to avoid dying and paying for their crimes in the afterlife(whether or not the afterlife exists or not is moot, the occultist elite are afraid of it).

They are old and rotting, and will begin dropping like flies soon. We just have to make sure that we root out the next generation of assholes who've been crowned while they're still inexperienced.

Do you guys think in the next 50 years or so we'll be able to transfer our consciousness to some sort of machine? Or is it impossible?

Damn, I gotta get rich

this is retarded
that's like saying

"dead baby left, 80 year old man who cured cancer right" and posting the graves

There isn't a single person who wouldn't live rich regardless how they die. Only people deliberately resistant to happiness will ever tell you money doesn't buy happiness, because guess what, poverty definitely affords misery.

Kill yourself OP.

Even the Skull & Bones fraternity, traditionally the home of the sons of the wealthiest American families understands this. They have a saying, "Whether poor or rich, all's the same in death."

no, this is rich man's tomb

6 feet deep

Yeah, good luck. It will take at least a decade to do such a thing, and it will only be possible after the first 100% accurate neuronal model of the brain is made.

Even then, you will not live.

When you 'move' data on a computer, you're essentially making a copy, and erasing the old one.

Your frame of reference is intimately tied to your own body.

To use a thought exercise.....if uploading yourself into a computer is possible, leaving your mortal shell behind....

What happens if you duplicate the data? Do you somehow magically sense both bodies? Of course you don't.

Your perceptions, thus, your 'self' is intimately tied to your own, uninterrupted perceptions formed by your body, both sensors and processor combined.

The new body will think it is you. But it will immediately diverge, if for some reason, you are not slain by the copying.

>you wouldn't sculpt a car

topkek

That is very well made

I think that's a real car they encased in concrete and painted black.
Look at the tires and the headlights.

You're forgetting the difference between tombstones and mausoleums. Don't forget the pyramids, those are Graves too.

Wrong

the only way that could be more slav is if the guy was squatting

Wait a few years.

The the rich will be able to buy biological age extenders and clone body swaps.

Underrated

That's some Indian level shit.

the rich dont die. Take a look at george soros who had something like 5 heart transplants

Soon friends, soon.

>He bought the burial jew
>Not being cremated so you can literally become the air

>It will never happen.

You're an idiot. Either humans simulate their own brains in software, or humans straight up create AI to replace themselves, or both. It's inevitable.

This man will live forever.

Sadly by the time we find ourselves lying on our death bed the concept of a personalized individual grave will be a laughable concept reserved only for those living in "the better times".

>4 flags

what the fuck

might as well put the flag of your street.

Human mortality is currently under 50%. This everyone dies meme needs to end.

Of course it's India. Their country is a literal garbage pile.

You didn't build that.

>Not being rich and having a mausoleum built for yourself

But how do we know that this doesn't happen every time we fall asleep? The old us dies, and the new us just THINKS its the old us.

He'll die in the middle of his next heart transplant.

Won't happen until you're able to replace every single part individually on demand, otherwise HELLO CANCER.

Simulate is not the same as moving in.

Because it's the same body, retard.

Someone shop an augmented human on the rich side

Nah he's on his way out and he knows it.

>Rich

Maybe rich whitey. Rich Niggas know where how to be memorialized.... for eternity

sheeeit coulda done fooled me

Did he die by a boulder crushing his car?

you forgot about the quality of life improvement the rich person has made.

meanwhile the poorfag didnt contribute to humanity at all.

Mfw 19 mfw richer than the tmrichest billionaire who will die in 20 years kekek life is the greatest gift i will make sure to breed to keep wining.

Currently bill gates has a lot of more power than me in 20 years i will be superior to his dust hahahahahhahqha

>When nigs say "There is a bit of Harambe inside all of us" they actually mean it.

Really makes you think

So why don't you just blow your brains out now?

Nice meme but
snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp

Because im waiting to be superior to billionaires who turn to dust and i achieve victory.

With the strength of five gorillas! But why so short?

The poor get cremated.

Youth = superior
Old = inferior

One has less time to exist.

I believe the opposite of whatever jew cat lady says.

T. Person i will oversee as dust while im sailing cosmos.

The only class is age.

How is that "edgy"? Are you that removed from reality?
Yes, we all die. So live life to the most.

poor people get cremated

T. Dust and worm food

>It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

Rich billionaire steve jobs
Dust
Poor 19 year old me
Alive

I have achived victory over him.

>a few years
Yeah, weren't we supposed to drive flying cars on the moon by now?

Proof of tge supriority of my ancestors i live carrying on their will and genetic purposes.

came here to post this
stayed to check the dubs

Good film.

Not physically possible. At best you would have a glorified version of Disney's animatronic Abraham Lincoln. You could make a convincing re-creation of a person but they would be nothing more than a walking headstone. The person's consciousness will have been completely snuffed out.

At best the wealthy may be able to use cybernetics, 3D printed organs and genome therapy to extend their lifespans considerably further than what would be natural, but sooner or later all those surgeries will take their toll and something will break so badly that it's too late to save the person. Or they just drive off a bridge by accident.

True immortality is not biologically possible. It's the stuff of science fiction and fantasy, but in reality you can only slow down decay or make a copy of yourself that that will take your place after you die, which is what children are supposed to be for.

We have done millions of sleep studies and we know that this doesn't happen. The brain is just as active during sleep as it is while you're awake.

This is even more motivation to get rich. If death is the great equalizer, then the only thing that matters is putting as much value and worth into your life while you still can and enjoy it for what it is worth.

The meme that people are being punished after death is put in place by the rich and powerful. It pulls at the hearstrings of poor people. "Atleast he's being punished in the next life". That way they are nice and complacent while they're being abused their entire life.

You literally ded bro

>implying anyone that poor is gonna be buried and not thrown in ganges river.

Mfw i am copy pasta of my ancestors and they never died.

Wormfood or dust for kings.

Treat ppl right for your descendants to not get snuffed out like nichy 2

I never got this. Go to any graveyard and some rich asshole has an 8 foot headstone while others get in-ground plaques.

And?
The biggest plaque wont change wormfood or dust.

The problem with immortality lies the human brain itself. You can't upload conscience, because you won't be you anymore. The computer will be you, act like you, do stuff like you, but it will not be you. Lobotomies might work if you can take the brain and put it in a robot body with synthetic skin, but that might kill you and your brain,and eventually you will get so old that your brain will start to overwrite stuff, aka you will not remember your childhood, only the present.

Best duel scene ever

youtube.com/watch?v=cE4C-Pbqo94

If you believe this you're already dead.

When you need to tell the whole world you once owned a mid-nineties Mercedes sedan.

Why would you sense the other body. You would merely have a duplicate of yourself. The real question is can you repurpose a brain. Can i completely copy my brain and paste it onto another or do you need to build an exact physical copy of my brain to house the information, because the information is stored physically?

I am a merger of my fathers.

Yeah, transferring the brain to a prosthetic body is hypothetically possible but that once again falls into the realm of extending your life temporarily rather than preserving it indefinitely. The brain is finite in the amount of data it can store and you would eventually reach the point where you can no longer remember the life you had before you were a machine, or that you were ever human. You could artificially augment your memory with digital storage, but at that point you would be more digital data than human. It would be possible to make an exact copy of you and the only thing that would be different would be a lump of grey matter that contains the most recent 100 years of experiences, and the rest would be the same between the two. Existential crises would be a thing like never before and our brains might not even be capable of handling such a thing.

Plus, you will never be able to solve the problem of what happens if your brain gets destroyed or damaged beyond repair, even if it's possible to eliminate all potential diseases that might harm your brain and stop it from decaying naturally, which is a big if. We don't know how long a brain is biologically capable of lasting.

How rich would I have to be to be buried on the moon?

Still wrong, rich folks gets "buried" in a large mausoleum.

What if robots are actually sentient and they feel nothing but agonizing pain in total darkness?

Way underrated post.

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

HOW DO I GIVE GOLD?

You could probably only get 300-400 years max out of your current brain if everything goes right, and with digital augmentation probably another 100 years, but you will not live forever

SO DEEP

Look at it this way, when you upload a file from an internal hard drive, the file is actually being duplicated instead of literally being transferred; the original is still on the local hard drive. I believe the same would apply to your consciousness in practice.

Your consciousness would more likely be duplicated instead of actually being transferred. It would be someone exactly like you, but not actually you yourself.

thems ain't tombs thems was grain silos n sheit

Within the next 50 years, we all will be struggling to eat 3 (three) meals a day.

What matter is what you will left to your children after you die.

Nobody works just for work. They want to make a big inheritance to their children.
Literally the only reason to become rich.

The rich man does great things with his money and leaves behind a great legacy that will ensure he is remembered for ages to come

The corpse of the poor is buried and forgotten

His jew accontants and lawyers use only the best legal deductions to reduce his tax burden.

I like when people think they understand the future of aging more than people like Aubrey de Grey or Ray Kurzweil, as well as contemporary nano robot theoreticians and other age-rejuvenation research facilities. It is physically possible to keep the human body alive indefinitely. Stop mystifying aging as anything other than a physical process.

We barely know what conscience is.

Today, all we can do is speculate upon nothing.

not really that's like 6 feet max

the rothschild dude had 6 heart transplants and is still alive

Must have been pretty excellent fuck.

the way things are going, you'll be lucky if someone cares enough to plant you 6 feet under

you'll probably be put in a mass pit, burned in a pile, or just rot where ever you happen to land

>when the dead earns their permanent residence with no more taxes for years afterward

the rich person would be entombed in a massive familial ossiary. he would rest for eternity among the spirits of centuries if heroes and world makers.

pleb

>Are you that removed from reality?

Calm down m8, I just said it was edgy. It seems kinda nihilistic is all I meant.

> *Viking*

haha really makes you think......
it all returns to nothing...all thumbling down right........

Not gonna be forever alone.

I would settle for a robo penis

Fake and gay. You acomplishments make your legacy. Many greats died penniless

>to the most
Is this a thing people say these days?