Americunts can legally buy a gun at any second of the day and go start shooting into a crowd of people

>americunts can legally buy a gun at any second of the day and go start shooting into a crowd of people

Why is this acceptable? I don't like Hillary one bit but maybe once she takes your guns away you'll be a more civilised society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_IeRG-Vn9a0?t=97
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
npr.org/2016/02/21/467547187/home-of-revolutionary-war-s-first-shots-want-to-ban-assault-weapons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>americunts can legally buy a gun at any second of the day and go start shooting into a crowd of people

You need to take a class and have a background check in my state. Stop being such a stupid faggot.

>need to take a class
where the fuck do you live?

Fuck off or we will kick your ass again like we did back in New Orleans

Not technically true. There isn't an assigned employee to sporting goods in middle of night. Have to wait like 10 minutes for manager to come unlock gun case.

Fuck off, red coat faggot

yeah and you can take a plane to a state that doesn't check in under 24 hours

freedom ain't free you crumpet-munching turd, the tree of liberty has to be watered with the blood of people

we don't have a shortage of people though, so its fine

MA, lots of libcucks here.

At Walmart that is

you do know when gun controls commences, it will be state-by-state.

people with guns will go to designated areas and slaughter the vulnerable.

it has already happened.

imagine if a dindu happening initiates?

let's keep this at a stable phase, dad.

>britbongs can legally buy a machete at any second of the day and go behead someone in the street

>frogs can legally buy a truck at any second of the day and go drive into a crowd of people

etc.

Guns are easy for law abiding citizens to purchase from a store.

None of you lefty fucks want to admit that it's even easier for Tyrone to visit his cuz and get a gun for a bag of weed though so he can mug cunts.

Lulz

based kangaroo

here's a rare for your troubles

vintage meme just for you fampai

I'm so triggered right now

You have to pass a background check first.

BEADY

>Why is this acceptable? I don't like Hillary one bit but maybe once she takes your guns away you'll be a more civilised society.

do you actually know the process to legally buy a gun in the united states?

Muslims are usually denied service. But I guess you are technically correct

Come and take um fag.

Fuck off you limey jackjfuck. Have fun having your butter knives taken by the local constable.

I bought a gun last week in about ten minutes and all I needed to do was fill out a background check to see if I was a felon.

If I got my conceal license, I could literally just buy it like buying groceries.

These line graphs are not being used properly.

now post the concentration of non-whites vs homicide rate per 100k

thats the real red pill

Who buys a gun then immediately shoots it? New guns from the manufacturer all have a weird gunk on them that you're supposed to clean of first. Plus they generally need some lube too

>this mother fucker right here talking to me about civilized society when he lives in, and supports, a shariah controlled state in which women are stoned to death for showing an arm

No they can't, it's against the law.

youtu.be/_IeRG-Vn9a0?t=97
just for you

>yeah and you can take a plane to a state that doesn't check in under 24 hours
What are state IDs and state laws anyway lol.

the fuck is this graph?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
We have 20x the murders of the UK, both with population taken into account and without

>One post by this ID.

>need to take a class
What the fuck. That's not freedom.

lol you fell for that shit. I have a bridge to sell you.

No one in favor of "gun control" says they're "against guns" though. They just want to keep guns out of the hands of idiots.

>English can't even buy a knife

>1 post by this id
Come on

>One post by this ID

[spoiler]:)[/spoiler]

>Britbottles can legally buy a curry at any second of the night and go start shitting into a street of designation

Why is this acceptable? I don't like kebabs one but but maybe if you ate those instead you'd be a more civilised society.

>Why is this acceptable?

Because you are not kept safe by other people having a lack of access to a means to hurt you, but because people don't want to hurt you.

No law could stop a motivated person.

>britbongs can buy a truck and run over a crowd of people at a whim

etc etc

>Britbongs will Let hordes of Pakis rape their children but because they don't want to seem racist.

Take your shitty bait and fuck off shill. You really thin its better to be a subject than a citizen?

>buy a gun at any second of the day and go start shooting into a crowd of people

and yet that never happens

>MA, lots of libcucks here.
Remember when you shot the British for trying to take your guns?

It's homicides per units of firearms available.
What a lot of anti-gunners like to conveniently disregard are the statistics where the amount of guns are actually involved.

Anti-gunners like to talk about the US having so many guns, but never add that metric into the statistics that they quote.

This. How many historically happenings would have not happened if the patriots in them could look into the future and see our present degeneracy?

>Britcucks can literally walk into a store and buy a big heavy-duty kitchen knife any second of the day and use it to rape and murder nubile young immigrant girls.

Why is this acceptable?

You can go buy a knife at any second of the day and start stabbing people in a crowd. Why aren't knives banned?

If anyone ever attempts an invasion, they are going to get rekt.

We broke away from you so please do as this user says

>start shooting into a crowd of people
Muslims dont count as people.

>Why is this acceptable?
>Once she takes your guns away you'll be a more civilised society.

Just like Chicago?

>I agree that there should be gun control, but I believe that it requires an amendment to the constitution.
This triggers the leftist.

>Why is this acceptable?
Because the supreme ruling law document of this land protects our right to do so from the government doing anything to infringe upon this right.

Sorta true. In most states you need to have the clerk call into NICS and have them run a check on you. Which, usually passes, but you can be delayed up to 5 days or outright denied. Or just get a permit to acquire or carry, and you're good to go after you are done filling out your form 4473.

I guess you could buy a muzzle loader and go on a 1 shot shooting spree if you don't want to deal with background checks.

Anyway, go fuck yourself you fog breathing redcoat fuck.

>Britbongs can legally let a refugee in at any second of the day and let them start raping a crowd of people
How's it feel to be in a Muslim country Brit boy

How are poor shitty criminal types getting guns anyways?

Even crappy handguns are like 300-400$, they can't make that much without fucking up their welfare.

If your society were truly civilized you wouldn't need any gun laws you tosser

The crime in Americ isn't because of guns dumbass.

It's because of multiculturalism.

Notice how crime has been rising in Germany and Sweden lately?

There's this cool new thing called stealing.

Daily reminder that this happened

>Home Of Revolutionary War's First Shots Wants To Ban Assault Weapons

>Residents of Lexington, Mass., want to lead the fight against rampant gun violence.

npr.org/2016/02/21/467547187/home-of-revolutionary-war-s-first-shots-want-to-ban-assault-weapons

Steal a gun? Steal 400$ worth of hot shit and actually fence it before getting caught? Pull enough tiny scams to save up money without wasting what little you get on Newports and malt liquor?

None of those sound viable

old people accidentally leave their cars unlocked in the mcdonalds parking lot after a nice trip to the range

nigwalk up to the car, open door, and take guns

ez

>hi-point
>3-400 dollarooneys

what

I really wonder if these people who want guns to be illegal to own really think of the domino effect of this in America. Mandatory gun ban>ATF becomes super gestapo group knocking on doors>deaths from people who take this as an obvious duplicitous act to neutralize american populace>large black market increase due to demand of illegal guns>MORE criminals getting fucking guns>MORE CRIME RELATED DEATHS

+30 yeads and guns are banned in America
>Americunts can legally buy or make a knife and just go and stab people.
Shillary plz go

because our government trusts us with spoons cuck.

I can make a shotgun with a pipe. Whats preventing me from using said pipe from killing an officer and stealing his weapon? Safety is an illusion.

A lot of gangs around here share guns, they keep their own little stocks and hide their pieces in local spots of interest (a member's house near the local bar, for example)

Fuck me. I am autistic and cant spell

Hi point doesn't qualify as a handgun technically

They use it to commit robberies, idiot. They're niggers, not white thieves.

>Sell drugs
>Buy guns
Wow that was so hard.

is this what you would do if you could purchase a firearm?

>yfw England is the easiest place to get murdered on the entire fucking planet

>Implying I will actually surrender them
>implying I wont engage in a hard campaign of sabotage and seditious acts
>Thinking I dont have enough shotgun shells, slugs, and steel pipe to make slam pipes and sell them cheap with fifty rounds each

God youre dense. Bring it on, Ive been waiting for this for years.

Red coat scum

If they were banned, they'd obtain them illegally and shoot up the crowd anyway.

Selling drugs doesn't get you that much money all at once, really only the top level of importers are making real drug money.

Put in perspective (not real numbers, but) 2000 for big crack rock, break down into 100, 20$ bags, big Tito pays you out of the profit he got from bringing the big crack rock in from Cuba. It's just a shitty workaday job.

Drug dealers on my Cred Forums? Get the fuck out.

These bongs are always trying to get us to surrender our guns so they can reclaim the colonies. They're so dedicated to this con that they even disarmed themselves. You guys need to seriously cut it out you've become cucks just to try and trick us. Never fall for the eternal Anglo.

Go bin a knife ya pansy.

We actually trust our citizens and treat them like responsible adults.

>Citing the Brady Campaign unirconically.
>Nice try mate

>A few days ago a local pawn shop had someone come in and buy a gun then shoot himself in the face after he walked out of the door
>Kind of want to go there and buy whatever gun it was on the off chance it's haunted

SHALL

You can go and buy a knife or car in the UK and kill people with it

Why is this acceptable?

Cops proven just as retarded as general public.
Also by law they are not obligated to protect you.
Try to burn my shit down and my army of roof top korean will stop you with grorious guns.

>1 post by this ID

It's illegal to fire a gun into a crowd of people, even in these glorious United States. Other than that minor little detail, yeah pretty much. Pretty awesome, huh?

Believe me I'd be shitposting in here too but I got banned on /o/ and /r9k/ for being 'underage' because the fucking retarded moderator faggot janitor can't understand that people can write about events that occurred in the past.

>hurr why don't ya yanks give up yer guns xDDDD

why don't you Brits go lose an entire seafaring empire and get overrun by muslims?
oh wait

Not an argument.

There is no correlation between gun ownership or gun regulation and homicide among the United States. I see no reason to worry about gun restrictions until the data significantly changes.

The only issue with gun ownership is higher successful suicide rates, which are not a pressing political concern that merits rolling back a constitutional right.

But you're wrong.

You can't legally shoot into a crowd of people.

>americunts can legally buy a car at any second of the day and go start driving into a crowd of people
wooooooooooooow

Is that fucking it?
>hurr le meme non-reply
Gee maybe if ya had some FUCKING GUNS you could keep your FUCKING MUSLIMS in line. But, no your cops fucking get beheaded by these fucks when they try to stop them from raping your wives.
Irrelevant country.
I'm more capable than every FUCKING WHITE MALE in your SHITTY ISLAND.

>americunts can legally buy a gun at any second of the day

Is there a particular time of day we should prevent buying guns?