Are we all going insane Cred Forums?

Are we all going insane Cred Forums?

The last few months I've seen this feeling creep up in me and from a lot of posts here

We are all disconnected from our social circles. Even the most socialized of us feel like it's all superficial. Everyone around us seems so away, so unaware, so happy and so content in talking about partying, sex and vidya.

We all talk about " The Happening". We all talk about and invent insane constructions about a world changing event, something that'll takes us out of our boring and miserable lives. We hope for actually doing something for these people around us, even though they seem very much satisfied with just staying with everything as it is.

Are we all just schizo fucks that can't comprehend how to be nobodies? Are we narcissistic retards that think that they're heroes that'll save the world in the end?
Are we just straight up crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

sspx.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=p3APC9PCjn8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQEj_9IhJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=ctZPRAQsYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iiSXw430ITA
youtube.com/watch?v=aEPm4z15EPA
youtube.com/watch?v=bXPOoNf_Njo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know how Pepe was memed into the mainstream? The Happening has also been memed into reality but is subtle and biding its time to come at a time unexpected.

>We are all disconnected from our social circles.

Good.
Fuck your safe-spaces and hugboxes.

you couldve prevented this

Imagine being in a room full of people with down syndrome

The Khazarian elite can't connect with people, neither can we. We know what they do not, and because of that our ambition and sense of importance are inflated like the Khazarian

Take your meds, freak

This is how I feel. Everything just feels so fake, and it's so easy to see through all the bullshit in almost everything

Happening in the next 10-20 years? Who knows. But we should get ourselves in shape and properly armed regardless. Even if it's just so our message is taken seriously

Cred Forums is the huggiest hugbox that ever hugboxed

Poor little brazilian monkey.

The diference betwen you and me annon, is money.

>we
nice try, Feds.

Not since the arrival of ctr hordes

Not even joking, but I honestly think I should go see someone. Even if it's for me to get doped up and stop caring about it all

>that flag

The pot talking about the kettle

Elurminatay fear the green frog!

What do you think this is you fucking idiot

>Are we just straight up crazy?
yep

I feel the same way. I think I'm just falling deeper and deeper into depression though, I really don't think it's some massive happening meme magic thing.

Life just sucks for a lot of people. Or we just suck, look at it either way.

Pol will become part of your personality and you will be able to subtly red pill everyone around you as soon as you realize you cannot save the world but you can save individuals

>gaslighting

sage

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. The Cred Forums users I know that take this place seriously have pretty much lost the ability to reason/function like normal human beings at this point.

Exhibit A

We're all being brainwashed by the memes becoming reality.

I kind of look forward to Trump losing because maybe then we won't actually see everything we meme about come to life in front of us, giving us a feeling of invincibility.

Spam is forbidden; saged and hidden.

Join a Church group. That's what I recently did. I'm actually enjoying it. I mean, they're not redpilled Nazis, but they're generally very nice and non-degenerate people.

What?

pretty much

I can relate to this somewhat.

A lot of us are traditionalists or reactionaries. We oppose the social changes of the last 50 years. We are against the societal norms around us. We are foreigners in our own communities and in our own families.

A lot of us on Cred Forums spend the time to think about the important things, and to resist the tides of popular culture. We are to some extent, immune the the spreading degeneracy of this society, as we do not look to Hollywood or the MSM for our sense of normality.

If you're a regular poster on here, and especially if you're a namefag, you actually concern yourself with the things that build civilization, instead of those things that tear it down. You are willing to oppose the blue pill that you've been fed by your teachers, professors, friends, Journalism majors who tell you what to believe, and entertainers.

I feel alone, as you do. The white pill is: this place exists, and we are talking right now. People come here not only to seek refuge, but to be converted as well.

We carry a heavy burden.

You're feeling this way because it means your consciousness is waking up to the false reality humanity has created. This is what it feels like to wake up spiritually, but it's painful and depressing. But in time even the "normies" will feel the same, but they'll have to experience a catastrophe before they do.

>Cred Forums is a hugbox
Do you even know the definition of a hugbox/safe space in modern terms? Cred Forums is the complete opposite, we all call each other faggots, niggers, autists, cunts etc... and a hugbox/safe space is supposed to have none of that shit

>tfw INTJ and surrounded by normies

you are probably just a high functioning autist like many of us and are finally becoming redpilled.

The white man's burden

>spending a few hours a week pretending that jeebus is real
>fun

Welcome to the family faggot.

Stop being such an emotional pussy.

That being said, take a break from Cred Forums if you can't handle it. Go outside Have some beer. Buy a dog. Go to church. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I attended my first Mass today, and it was very enjoyable. Not only do I enjoy dressing well and generally looking my best, but the feeling of community, friendship, strength and encouragement is rejuvenating

>former atheist, semi recently decided to become a Catholic, just starting to attend mass and I spoke to the parish about the official conversion

Yep

An echo chamber would be a more accurate word.

We might call each other names but it's superficial, nobody takes it seriously. Cred Forums is all a bunch of the same opinions with any dissent buried, just like a safe space.

That's awesome man. I went to a Catholic mass today too, I also just started.

Then afterwards our Young Adult group had an Oktoberfest dinner in the church hall. And upcoming we're doing a happy hour, potluck dinner, Halloween dance, and a murder mystery night.

I'm really looking forward to it. I felt rejuvenated afterwards, like I've found people I enjoying being around. Plus, wife-material females.

Dear friends, join us.
sspx.org/

>murder mystery night
Oh Jesus not again!

>Plus, wife-material females

desu this is part of it for me as well, non degenerate females my age are non existent (19), finding a traditional christian qt would be amazing. I actually want a woman who wants to wait before sex.

>tfw my friends and family are weirded out at the 180 spin I've done
>tfw used to be just a pothead degenerate who was always just trying to fuck whores
>now totally against degeneracy and want traditional qt and some non degenerate buddies to have some bantz with

>murder mystery

Spoiler: the Jews did it

Sweet the other thread archived can we get back into the fact THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A SIMULATION

Why does this post sounds like something a fukken leaf would type out....STOP READING ANYTHING FROM CANADA now man the fuck up

Roger that bro, good luck! My friends laugh at my non-degenerate 180 turn as well.

Sorry Jesus, I've got your dubs right here

This is the ultimate red pill user. If OP swallows that one he will go full mental. It has to be a slow gradual process.

Keep on keepin on my dude. We must change ourselves before anything else can

t.b.h. my politics are largely driven by anger at being a worthless, ugly permavirgin.

If this is insanity then I like being insane

Most people are dullards with no understanding or care beyond what they see right in front of them.

Yes we are different, but not in a bad way. We see more, and we care more.

D E J A V U
E
J
A
V
U

Society is overrun by anti-white racism and Social Justice and accept-ism, in the world today, something that isn't racist is racist, and you're always called a nazi no matter what, we're out of place that's all

Right there with you brother. From pothead idiot only caring about fucking whores, to breathing light into any dark space I can. So tired of degenerate people around me. I have canned my girlfriend and most of my hanger-on friends that emotionally drain the will to fight the bigger fight. If you wont turn against the current I dont want to know you. Until enough of us turn our backs we will feel alone as fuck. Its gonna suck for a while.

I hear that. It's tough. I'm trying to quit drinking and also get in better shape too.

It's a hard road but I want to do it.

Fat, drunk, and alone is no way to go through life.

Good job my man. My friend circle has dwindled to just a few people, and all the girls I meet disgust me, but it's worth it to keep fighting the good fight.

Its just getting started OP

Not me. And I'm on Cred Forums more than probably 80% of users. I just don't have cucks as friends and family.

I never wanted to.

Glory to KEK

>looking forward to a potential Trump loss

Fucking cuck. If we meme him into the white house that will be the greatest thing to ever happen. Why the fuck would you look forward to a Hillary victory if you support Trump

You still wear your hair to your shoulder
You still look like a Friday night
You're still caught somewhere
Between the plans and the dreams
So that neither end up turning out right

And I myself look a few moments older
When I learned that love is not as simple as I thought
It starts to feel more real and the wounds all start to heal
Whether I want them to or not

So tell me why you think I should forgive what you did
And I'll tell you if I understand
'Cause you broke the quick-giving heart of a kid
But you're now coming back to a man

It means a lot that you came here to speak to me
And I will listen in ways I never did before
I'll hear the pause between each word
And when your presentations heard
Then I'll need to show you to the door

'Cause some people were just meant to be a memory
To be called upon to remind us how we've changed
The way the scattered ever-busy bright lights of a city
Might look off to a distant mountain range

And the guy you know is someone I work hard at keeping hid
And he is very good at sticking to the plan

I might think of you more often then I'm willing to admit
But I can't show every card I'm holding in my hand

Speak for yourself, retard.

Matter of fact, take your frog-posting faggot ass back to /r9k/.

Dont fret, buddy. I was where you were once upon a time. Dont turn into a gym rat. Thats a double down on degeneracy. Next thing youll be shootin roids in your ass bangin dumb broads...right back to the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Not the path. Healthy buddy is a healthy mind though. Focus on clean eating and your body will come around. good luck

These are not normal though
there has never been a growth in humanity in it's existence that compair rto the last 200 or so years
We live longer, don't work as hard and I can almost say not as happy as the people before us though that subjective
We're a lost generation, all races and the world always tries to right itself
It's a controlled chaos that we were use to, now things are just chaos caused by people who thought they were bring us a utopia
funny they tend to be the one who destroy everything
The forced to much change on people to soon and now from the way it looks there will be hell to pay
I don't think we'll avoid it either, Trump presidency or not though he does give us better odds
Just be ready, I've been coming here since 08 when I stated lurking Cred Forums and never have people talked about how disconnected the feel
The normies just aren't a sensitive to it
we made PEPE know to the world, this is craziness

>Cred Forums is all a bunch of the same opinions with any dissent buried, just like a safe space

Not true, sure the Cred Forums community may agree on certain points, but there are still major ideological differences between posters.
For example, Cred Forums seems to be divided into three main groups; the Fascists, the Libertarians/Constitutionalists, and the Traditional Conservatives. These three groups alone differ greatly from each other, and that even doesn't include all the smaller ideological groups such as the overlap with /leftypol/ and the whole Christian/Pagan/Atheist debate. The idea that there is no political debate on Cred Forums and that it's just an echochamber is absolute bullshit.

>on Cred Forums more than probably 80% of users
You took a 2 minute break to microwave some tendies, good for you. I just call delivery service (obviously don't tip)

Thanks. Yeah I just want to cut/limit alcohol, reduce calories, and eat healthier. I bought a bike for some riding and I play tennis, but I'm not going to become a gym rat.

I don't want to get jacked, I just want to get healthy.

No. Just because everyone thinks your ideas are fucking stupid doesn't mean we are silencing your opinion. We just don't care about you, or your stupid perseption of reality. Get bent you fucking fag.

I take Cred Forums very seriously. The internet is of course 100% serious business. Do not EVER forget the no fun allowed policy.

Jews are losing their power finally.

This is the downward spiral and the jewish power bubble is going to pop. Get ready for the end of the jewish race, for good.

You became too disconnected from your social circles, destroyed all semblance of modality you never had to work for to utilize, and your brain is trying to rationalize the fact that you can no longer be on the level with a normie. You've met no conventional, integral challenges. You've gone soft, softer than a bag of baby dicks. You've confabulated your sense of identity with that of dead men long gone, and attempt to play dress-up in a world you were never part of to begin with. The time has passed- you speak an alien tongue, and it is but a simple one, clouded by temporal distance and irrelevance. All you understand, is what you have right now. And that's a shame.

Anomie, anomie, anomie, anomie.

You've given into habits of paranoia, of "Us vs Them", so hard, so unironically, that you can no longer find solace in the mundane reality that is life. You assumed that all you had before you then, was all you needed now. Clearly, that wasn't the case, and now you're ill-prepared, lacking the necessary tools to deal with life as you will find it. You yearn for a fantasy you wish was a happening- an escape. And for what?

You hope to actually do something for the people around you, instead of asking what you can or will do for yourself. Or, whether these people need or want your help.

You could be schizoid. You could be narcissistic. You could be crazy.

But you need to stop stratifying yourself, if you want your so-called spice of life back. Or, eat mercury and drive yourself truly mad. The world, your local region of the world and all the minds you will have to meet or avoid, are changing- they're not waiting for you. You have three (3) options: change, die, or wade in the deep end, alone.

Damn man, this is super relative to me right now. Thanks for sharing user.

You're just growing up. I went through that phase when I was 16.

>Buy a dog. Go to church.
Wonderful advise. Both are literally life savers in very different ways.

Is this what we all used to be? Fucking kek. I was also a pothead loser who's only inhibition was to get high, party, hand out with retards, and fuck whores. My turn around happened about a year ago, I lost all my friends because of it. Don't care about that though and now I'm like everyone's extremely conservative uncle who is against all forms of degeneracy.

I actually like the change. Wouldn't go back

>tl;dr OP trying to pretend we're all autists like him
Kill yourself my man

Congrats.

Can confirm.

I think the reason we're on here is that we;re deeply unhappy. Normal people don't give a fuck about politics. If your happy and content with life, you wouldn't be spending time here. The bad news is this place got me into a depression, but at least it made me quit drugs and try to be less degenerate for a while. Now I realize that drugs and pussy are the only things that are good in life and I am truly sorry that this board will be deleted. May u all live fulfilling lives and find a way to rise above mediocrity.

I love you all

My friend, I would still recommend strength training to you. Definitely don't be a gym bro but having a strong mind, strong morals, AND a swole body makes you the best man you can be. I used to weigh 300 lbs as a fat shit, but I cut down to 200 and built back up to 235. It's good to do biking and healthy stuff but the positive impact of strength training is unreal on top of eating right and living an active life. Healthy mind, body, and spirit my friend. That is the key.

We are not alone.

Nice one user.

Praise The Lord god KEK.

I pray to you oh frog of the universe, bringer of chaos and repeating numbers. Give unto us the blessing of the glorious thunder of war!! Maybe the happening flood forth like a river of blood upon the sea.

>I think the reason we're on here is that we;re deeply unhappy
Gary Larson penned a comic for everyone, highly recommended

Sit back, relax, and prepare for the big one.

Wrong.. your body is a temple. These gym rats you refer to are just missing a pillar thats all. Refine the body, mind, and spirit.

I'm here because I was kicked out of every board I've been on. Cred Forums went to shit by 2012, Cred Forums went to shit by 2013 and Cred Forums went to shit by 2014.

Now I shitpost for Trump, and that scares liberals apparently.

>(obviously don't tip)
Hahaha if you are serious, all ex-delivery drivers can attest to the extent we will go to fuck your life.... Car keyed? That's them faggot. Windows smashed? Paint splashed? Shit in your food? You deserve it you prisoner's offspring

Bad news senpai Cred Forums a shit since '10

Trump can push the globalist agenda back a bit, but we will still be fucked.

Mfw i have friends i can talk with about all the dank maymays and ideas on Cred Forums. feelzgudman.jpg.

praise kek pele or go back where you came from

Same, it's a good song.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3APC9PCjn8

They have some other really good ones too:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQEj_9IhJSo

youtube.com/watch?v=ctZPRAQsYMQ

Timeline check me please:

CNN made huge deal when Hillary picked Elizabeth Warren as running mate, first all-female ticket of a major party.

Woke up this morning with blinding eye pain and metallic taste in my mouth, browsing through news I see that her VP pick is Tim Kaine. Checked through history and of course it's like nothing ever happened.

You blew it

hey you think like I do >mind, body and spirit

Thoee three pillars really are the key to being the best man possible.

Yeah but 2012 Cred Forums is 40x better than Cred Forums today.

I've been in this place before.

In this timeline, Hillary picked Tim Kaine. It was without much media coverage - it was an uneventful announcement, actually made via text to her supporters.

These*

I'm going to bed now

Damn. That's comfy

Pol is the hurt box. This is were we expose all the pain in the world.

Thank you for my daily dose of cringe u based monkey.

L’shanah tovah, Brother.

it's just you,
you little autistic shitskinned monkey

Quite a deep thread.

Laudate, pueri, Dominum; laudate nomen Domini

And buy a dog OP.

>Hahaha if you are serious
Nah, I live in small town (maybe 40k), I have to tip, it's the same guy every time, on the last newyears we tipped the guy 100 bucks, I've had good service all year,

Do you know about a country called Taured in your timeline?

It's hitting me because this was me exactly last time I invested time in a bitch. Ended up cheating on me after years invested. Since then I don't take women seriously, find a fuckbuddy when I get bored, and jusr live my life for me. I have time to do my part and pro-create a good American citizen eventually, but since that last one went to shit, life has been all about me, and it's been great. I think that's a big step in actually 'becoming a man'.

But, the song can also be taken as just every day life. People blindly trust these people they have no clue about to make decisions that can change everything about our way of life. They get fucked over again and again, but a lot of us are fed up now. More people are seeing that the mainstream media is full of shit and Hollywood is infested to the brim with liberals pushing their agenda down the throat of the average American family. We are done with that shit, we don't trust it. Society is becoming 'the man' in the song, so to speak.

Idk if it makes sense, I'm fairly drunk at the moment but it makes sense to me.

The United States doesn't exist either

I'm from your timeline

What the fuck?

Warren was her running mate. It was a huge fucking deal.

This post seems like it belongs on

I gotchu senpai.

My last relationship (3 years ago) was a 7 year one, we were on the marriage track, then she left to do Peace Corps and started dating a new guy there. I found out about it from seeing a FB post.

That fucked me up pretty badly. I still haven't recovered.

You're tweaking bro.

No really I remember the whole lead in with warren hating city group and hrc being funded by them and in the end warren folded. It was a huge deal and a lot of people were disappointed with warren for doing it.

So much truth to this

gone nearly verbatim from 4-9 in the span of the past year. 10 is the goal but I need more time for reading and perfecting my body.

Word of advice, be cautious outside. I always check my SHTF drops when there's a shift. Got halfway down the mountain and I could see a thin man just sitting right at the site. Nothing unusual about him but it made my hairs on the back of my neck stand up straight for several minutes.

There's also a house missing on my street now.

>a country called Taured in your timeline?
>wanted to check 'the man without a country' reference
>go to jewpedia
>site is down for 'maintenance'
x-files tier shit going down

I have always been redpilled for as long as I remember, though not nearly as much as I am now post Cred Forums. I grew in a very isolated part of the country. When I moved to the city and started interacting with others my same age group, I would never get along with anyone, especially women. I would always complain how girls were treated like royalty, and boys were also treaties unfairly when I was a kid. I never liked listening to the radio, or watching the same shows that otger kids my age watxh because I found them infuriating. Because of this, my attitude from the very begging prevented me from experiencing the very bliss that normal people experience in their life time. As I grew up, I begin to notice little things about race and society, like how blacks tend to always be criminals and how women can be such emotional little shits incapable of doing anything right. Even before Cred Forums, I had always been a miserable little piece of shit. I wish I never would had been.

Bruh are you on mess?

I'd honesly just be happy getting permanently out of 6-7 and up to 8. I flirt between them. I think 7-8 is where the real jump is.

6-7 is where the crushing depression, isolation, etc sinks in. Need to break through to achieve happiness again.

Jesus Christ speak for yourself faggot, I have none of your problems. Fix your shit.

when the world is insane, sanity feels wrong.

Nothing ever happens in Brazil other than straight males being buttfucked by a rich and corrupt white upper class.

Has been since 1500, will continue being forever.

That's what I'm seeing. I never knew anything about this Kaine guy so it's impossible to verify if he existed before or not.

I did not know about this, there are references to some Sci-fi fiction or something. Not something I've encountered.

There was supposed to be some kind of statement from a Native American collective. Had an odd name also though, didn't seem genuine.

Let the anger and hatred motivate you my friend. Use it as fuel, but try not to forget to take it easy at the end of the day. We'll accomplish nothing wallowing about, despite how grim our prospects may seem.

Check to see if you still exist as you remember.

>Cred Forums is one person
If you can't take the red pill and function normally in society your IQ is too low and you were probably anti-social prior to taking the red pill.

Sorry op but you're just an autist sperg who had no hope anyways.

Is it though? Most of us just call each other autistic niggers and tell each other to off ourselves

Not sure who you work for or why, but don't bother--I always keep a journal with me so I remember what changed. I'm outside the bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiSXw430ITA

odd strange life, bask in it, such a marvelous feat, haha look at it, how it tickles us so in ways we are familiar with and things unknown to us shown in broad daylight. What even could it be? what a miracle, what a sham!

>Having friends
Looks like someone took the blue pill

Whole lot of projecting going on

I feel you, friend. That misery comes from not understanding why people accept such bullshit in life. People who are naturally bluepilled aren't exactly optimists but they accept not looking deeply into things and live in a fantasy world. Being miserable is to be naturally redpilled. To notice how idealism is nothing but telling yourself everything can be better, when you know through life experience that everything ends up being shit anyway. Things like movies, shows, radio, school convey the sense that life is this fantasy world, when we all know too well that it isn't.

How did you get out?

Some browsing history is questionable but I'm at least 95%, 100% if I concentrate. I stopped being concerned about strange foods, furniture, etc. in the house. No fake roommates or family is the main thing.

good song

Zero Hour is coming. Anyone paying any kind of attention knows this.

> Trust no one.
> Stay Alert.
> Keep your laser handy.

Absolutely. I can only presume that for somepeople, maybe becoming redpilled is simply not possible because its impossible for some people to be miserable is simply ineffecient in a world where everyone expects you to be at 110% at school, work, or in a relationship.

Depends who you ask famalam

some people think pol is bad, others good

overall, pol is a board of peace, but the hivemind can be dangerous

seek help.

>narcissistic retards
>can't comprehend how to be nobodies?

A mix of both, to be fair. other 3rd are just wageslaves gooning out here for fun and shitposts.

-t. A lurking Wizard

>CTR
>try to make Cred Forums seem crazy

Same way you got in, I suppose, except I knew what to expect.

The larper got trips.

>Zero Hour is coming
THE SECOND COMING

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Fucking A. This picture explains it all

Cred Forums lives matter user. We don't all just sit on our computers all day, we aren't all neckbeards or nazis. I have a full time job, me and the gf just bought a house,

Id hang out with you canada man but I doubt i live close.
Did I slight 180 my self.

I, for one, have become a crazed, lonely and cynical redpilled man. But I'm happy that way because I have finally become based.

Don't be such a baby

I've learned to be miserable but productive. My high school years were pretty rough, but college and post-uni I was productive throughout. I'm ok there, it's just the stress and loneliness that comes with the sentiment that society is in complete and constant degeneration

Same for me. I ave a good job and standard of living. Being lonely is awful but it beats having to deal with other people not accepting you for your beliefs of the world. Soceity has been getting progressively worse in my view, more so than I could ever have imagined growing up. The best anyone could do is to stay emotionally and mentally strong and let the storm pass.
If anything, at least being red pilled makes you more of a man than anyone else who is scientifically considered a man these days.

>the hivemind can be dangerous
Very

>miserable but productive
That could be the banner for /pol, if I wasn't so cynical

It's an unknown really. someone could post an entertaining analysis on Pearl Harbor or any other random shit, and it could be a bored millionaire, or it could be a gas station attendant, or a lawyer, or a NEET weeb faggot living with his mom. The average Cred Forums user would be hard to visualize, despite the fat tendies memes. Most of us like Trump because we want to keep American values. such as "Hard work breeds success" instead of "chimp out, get free shit", so I don't imagine a ton of unemployed people, that's just me though.

>Soceity has been getting progressively worse in my view, more so than I could ever have imagined growing up

True and it was not great to start with although there were still echos of a time when people behaved less like animals. That is gone now

I quite like the phrase. It makes someone like me feel a little bit better than the NEETs on /r9k/.
>tfw no gf
>but tfw at least I'm not useless

The trick is to become based, but then return to normies with your newfound abilities.

everything is going to the tzeentchian plan op...

the wall st, deep state and walton plutocrat cartel who have put all their chips on clinton are basically screwed, even if, if, she manages to cheat her way into being potus, shell arrive there as a first day lame duck with no credibility or mandate in dc

meanwhile pol is going as well as ever, everyone seems to be in pretty rude health of late, spring has sprung

and a new season will soon begin

Where the BIG GUYS you portugese speaking fuck. Shitposting isn't a hobby for us, it's a lifestyle.

just let it end, post memes instead

IDK I've felt an impending happening in my bones since 2010 so I've been praying

plz universe save us from normalcy

Holy shit my great aunts were a part of this after that pope died in the 70's. I didn't know they were still around after all these year, that's great!

this is not b8 im sure, and is a fascinating way to call yourself a racist.

Shit has been uneasy as fuck ever since Obama got into office. We didn't have people in the streets warranting hundreds of police officers all over the country multiple times a week before king KANG started giving black people a boost in the victim complex and validation to their bullshit causes. This is madness, the protocols are falling perfectly into place. Henry Ford should have been President.

Explain how all races are equal mister third world, please?

I'm not a racist. I just don't like multiculturalism as it leads to genocide inevitably.

>just let it end, post memes instead
What if Trump wins? and the killing of dindus goes unabated? shit just answered my own question, I can't wait for the next zimzam case

stop fiddling with the drip bro, the nurse gonna find out and wouldn't give us dinner again,

welp guess I can never go past 7 since I won't be having any kids

Hitler did a lot of damage to your cause. You will never be able to attack Jews like Henry Ford used to do, ever again..... because of Hitler and the "remember the 6 trillion" concentration camps.

Remember that everytime you look up to that dumbass Hitler.

praise kek faggot

they are not equal, and thats fine, somes are better in some activities than the others.

you see, i think there is a point in human history that everything will be about having the stronger gens, and that means combine them from many cultures.

it literally wont matter if you are white, in some decades any color of the rainbow can have better gens than you, because their parents have the money to do so.

stronger super genius are coming, making this whole "race superiority" a waste of time.
heck homosexuals will have their own childs in the future, shit cant get more creepier than that.

ignoring white supremacy nonsense i kinda agree that picture though, it just feels very outdated, and very narcissistic.
instead of dropping entire etnics groups we should just like, be nicer with others? i think selfimprovement (on all the pilars as some user said) is enough to take human beings to the next level.

Current modern society was literally DESIGNED to reject those with racist or antagonist views. They want any would be rebels or possible dissidents to be stigmatized

We lose social capital and sway just by bringing up contrarian opinions, and thus they can suppress us.

Cred Forums isn't a hugbox, it's a hurtbox

I've never felt real in my whole life but lately it's been worse. this year ive been lonelier and unhappier than ever and I don't feel the need to eat anymore. might be clinical depression because i have a hard time getting motivated or caring about things. make it stob

Just look around you now and tell me what you see
A world full of treachery
Skies of silver and seas of gold
The past is young and the future old
We're closed in by iron gates!
Beyond them Elysium waits
Far away on the edge of the world in a time beyond time
Space beyond space
We are lost here in the underworld...
Is there no way out?

I'm unemployed, still support trump and traditional economic policy.

Getting a job is quite tough, maybe undoing NAFTA, deporting illegals, and denying allahu snackbars entry to the country might shift is towards more of an employees market?

And no minimum wage increase means less incentive towards automation, more available jobs, and a lower corporate tax rate means more hiring, even if the majority will be low end labor, better than poverty

It's true. The politics of this board are are driven by anger and resentment with little connection to reality. Read something beyond plagiarisms of Mein Kampf and go find a local chess club or volunteer your time. Meet people with different experiences than self-pity.

>this
youtube.com/watch?v=aEPm4z15EPA

don't forget weebs vs. nonweebs and differing opinions on traps

If you really care about something that's worth caring for, you wont ever stop caring about it.

Sounds brutal. I've been fucked before but never that harsly

thanks for the reminder comrade.

Has anyone else here transcended the anger and misery and just lives in a constant state of stoicism?

I can't get mad anymore I just expect everything that's happening around me happen.

We need to meme the African Shoah into reality.

Now the real question is, how the fuck are are we going to meet-up for the fight after Cred Forums goes down?

But I am banned from my local church though

youtube.com/watch?v=bXPOoNf_Njo

Jews are like the flood.

Whites are the Forerunners.

The alien races are the other races.

do not try the patience of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger

>Everyone around us seems so away, so unaware, so happy and so content in talking about partying, sex and vidya.
People can't handle the truth.. literally.

They're now running from it.
I tried telling my family the truth again after calling Trump an imbecile. As soon as I started talking about the emails - "I don't want to hear about it, it doesn't effect me"

These people are the reason why the world is shit.
Sometimes I can see why Hillary has gone nuts. I bet she initially was on the right path, tried to tell the truth. But then she became condemned for telling the truth.

So she began to live a lie like the rest of the world.

We need to stay strong, hold it together. We need to stay firm about the issues with modern agendas.

People are so deep in their delusions they'll allow it to fuck em over.
They think these oil deals are "typical good politics"
I wonder what they'd think if a bomber were on their doorstep. Or their child was raped by refugees.

These people have fallen and we're their only hope left.

>Echo chamber =! Hug box

>Are we all just schizo fucks that can't comprehend how to be nobodies? Are we narcissistic retards that think that they're heroes that'll save the world in the end?
>Are we just straight up crazy?
We're immune user.

We're immune to conditioning.
The 6% of "psychopaths" that know the truth.

>hugbox
>literally fuck all censorship

Does not compute. This board is the consequence of chaos. This board is a glimpse into the abyss of humanity.

And it promotes moral values.. how fucked is that?
Free speech and thought has lead to this board striving for morals.

I think Cred Forums is starting to see what the "subversion" really is.
It's machiavelli in force. Making the "lie" your people want.

God dammit.

But, that doesn't mean we're wrong about trump. Clinton is Machiavelli done wrong. There was too much blowback and the needs of a few (oil companies and banks) were enforced, causing the blowback to hit the people.
Banks subverted the government not to help the people, but to reach their own greedy means. They're the final boss now. Clinton was just a fragile exploited pawn. We need to take her down even if we know her reality. When someone is not fit to lead, you remove them.

Tried red-pilling my wife's daughter about the dangers of being sexually active with the black boys in her school.

Now she is 19 and pregnant and there is nothing I can do. I tried man.

>Happening in the next 10-20 years? Who knows
in the next month user.. we've caused damage, but it was necessary. Plus if we come out the other end, we'd have corrected the faults that would have destroyed the world.
No way should the world be allowed to continue on the path it originally was on. That would have only ended in tyranny.

>I think I'm just falling deeper and deeper into depression though
I was like that months ago, hold firm, you'll finally come out the other side and become immune to this insanity.
You must not allow yourself to fall though - or you'll become a clinton.

10 master race reporting

The thought of a real happening scares the shut out of me. I wont be able to buy my asthma spray lol.

Trump victory street riots will reach minor Happening status, but something on the level of food or economy crisis probably not for 10 years at least.

>I kind of look forward to Trump losing
That's fucking retarded. Remember 9/11?

Well imagine if clinton, who is fully controlled by banks, etc, is at the realm. That would mean the fat cats completely control the nation. That would in effect be a form of anarcho-capitalism.

We're having huge issues with libertarian capitalism already. It's too profit orientated and doesn't help the long term goals.

We need people to mediate between the corporations and the people to reach an agreement. If Clinton is in, there is no mediation - it'll be completely like 1984.

And I'd bet we'd see misery and poverty if that really were to occur.

get back to me when we have people having intelligent, non-tumblrina-esque debate over whether or not donald trump is a shill.

To break the hold of the jewish parasite is terrifying to some people.

The "redpill" analogy really does apply. Some are so hopelessly dependent on the system that they can't let go, even if you show them.

Thing is, just like in the matrix, you can't just tell the normies the reality of things. It will force them to shut down like you described.

Similarly we can't just name the jew. Nor can the jew name the frog, or us. It just made them look insane, and vice versa for us.

We are in a war not just for self determination, gene preservation, or cultural preservation. We are in a war for the sanity of humanity, the freedom of all men. Even the non whites. If we lose, all men will be mental and physical slaves to the parasite. A fate worse than death.

We can't allow that to happen. The parasite is not to be underestimated. Remember, jews are NOT human. They are not like you or me. They don't feel the same things we feel. Their only interest is their survival at ANYONE'S expense. We must teach ourselves to think like them, but at the same time retain our humanity. We must be emotionless when we fight them.

This is a fight for humanity's soul.

lol thats a bold and baseless statement really, with the way geo politics change id say no one in there right mind can predict more than 3 years tops into the future, even then it's not very accurate.

user carrying is not good enough.

We need to try and crack these cacoons they're in.

Once they're cracked, butterflies can emerge and spread their beautiful wings.
That "dead inside" meme is not just a meme, it shows what people feel about their life deep down as they live their pretend life.

We can wake them up.
I have never felt this awake in my life.
I almost am at the point where I enjoy the fact that I know the truth.

We're the first to know it as common people. Never in human history has that occurred.

Holy shit, I just kek'd out loud.

That was incredibly profound.

>Now she is 19 and pregnant and there is nothing I can do.
You could have atleast prepped her bull :^)

>fuck you.

>Remember, jews are NOT human
user.. I'm starting to see why they treat other races as "stock"

It's because they see what we see.. only from a different perspective. They know the truth and but instead of telling it, they hide it because they think that will work.. We know it doesn't. We've seen the blowback and now the catastrophic situation we're in with our countries.
And jews need to start realising this.
>that being said, some are completely evil and obsessed with shekels to the point where they'll exploit people. Only we can stop that, but I'm sure there has to be some jews that do that too.

Don't underestimate them. For every Stanley Kubrick there's a million parasites.

Compassion and being selective is a luxury we simply cannot afford anymore.

Hello, welcome to this timeline. I find it interesting to see that the Clinton/Pocahontas timeline lasted up until then, I thought it ended months ago.

Some of us run businesses and shit while we're not shitposting you autistic fucking NEET go take a walk and think about you life, fuck.

I'm worried of Pepe going mainstream could end up with us becoming a parody of ourselves... That sounds nice actually.

Love your friends. The only hope for the world lies in the hearts of the people. Let the violent thoughts leave your mind. To anyone that might care, I read the four Gospels recently and it brings all this into focus. The words that are directly those of Jesus are the some of the most profound things I have ever heard. In particular the book of John. You will know what I mean once you read it.

>Compassion and being selective is a luxury we simply cannot afford anymore.
What if I told you that could be afforded as a natural consequence of the solution.

If we knuckle down an judge the individuals, we'll weed out the bad from the good or normal.
That's killing two birds with one stone.

>The words that are directly those of Jesus are the some of the most profound things I have ever heard
Be careful though.

Ask "if I were an alien and wanted to subvert a planet of less developed intelligent species - how would I do it?"
Then again, why wouldn't they just destroy the planet in the first place.

am i trapped?

Don't be a coward. Our enemy must end.

I look around and listen to people IRL, they are such leftist cucks who think other people are the cause of their own problems.

We are not the crazy ones user.

As my grandmother used to say - before there is a war people go insane.

Stay sane and you will more or less fine.

>red-pilled about 35 people this year
>about 25 unrepentant liberals voting for Trump
>convinced another 10 into voting for Johnson
>influenced homos, SJWs, and various asssorted non-teachables
>Hillary supporters still hanging around, wanting to learn more, begging me to stop trying
>why aren't you autists more influential when you have all the info and techniques

>totally lost causes voting for Stein
>also influenced Blacks, Hispanics and Asians
>white liberals are the hardest
pay attention to technique brothers

Church is a crowd control meme.

A good point to bring up about Killary is what might happen when she tries to implement an Australian-style gun ban.

The answer is that it will flood the black market with billions of dollars. The government will not have the resources to run enough sting operations to catch everyone.

You are becoming more like your enemy day by day.

today I realized that my circumcision is the mark of a goyim slave
hold me Cred Forums

Another point I make is that I'm a mechanical engineer. I design and build things for fun, too.

I do not want the government regulating every little detail of every thing I design (about which they know nothing), to the point that any hollow tube or revolved surface may be construed as an attempt to design a weapon.

Sad, but true: Give them an inch, and they will take the entire world.

such is the way of government and Socialism that expands it.

Relax, m8.
You are bit of a cripple but do not let it affect your thinking processes.
Look at it as you have an tattoo.

Abandoning causality leads to insanity.

I imagine church in Estonia is a substantially different situation than it is in the United States (especially the southern US).

There's so many different denominations, some borderline insane, some shockingly liberal, and others relatively centrist and reasonable.

I'd imagine organized religion in Estonia wasn't even technically legal until the early 1990s after the Soviet Union collapsed; though I'm not 100% sure.

We had churches here before soviets.

In the beginning of the Estonian Independence War (1917-1920) the leader of Estonian Lutheran church said that it is wrong to let this kind of a retarded country (free Estonia) to born.

Nobody listened him but some christcucks.
Crowd control failed.

After the russians and germans started to get BTFO by estonian forces, church quickly became supportive. Tool as it is.

>mfw my parents did this to me on purpose before I could hope to consent and it can never be undone
Circumcision is fucking barbarism and it trips me out that nobody cares.

>tv is boring
>Netflix is boring
>radio is boring
>Netflix is boring
>internet is mostly boring
>women are either boring or a disappointment
>most guys are boring
>sex usually comes with a price that isn't worth it, in some way or another
>drugs and alchohol are boring and make me feel sick
>most books are boring

Sometimes I put on a fake mask and pretend to be a normal person for a couple hours. It's usually depressing/draining to talk about boring mundane shit with 22 year old dudes. Same with going on dates/banging women.

The only thing I enjoy is hiking in wilderness alone, composing classical music, making money, working on my college degree. In other words, im alone 80% of the time.

It's kind of uncomfortable, but I don't know what else to do at this point.

Write a book.

I'm not sure I'm interesting enough to write a book. In fact, I don't think most people are interesting enough to write books.

Usually when I read a book all I can think is "wow fuck this narcissistic faggot for thinking anybody wants to hear about your life and your ideas. Eat a cock" then I close it.

Ive had to read like 40 books for college so far. Hated almost every single one. Dante's inferno was the worst.

The bible is good though

Its the predictable result of the information age. Technology is changing what it means to be a human.
We are living through a very special time!
Of course there is a breakdown of social structure, there is a lot of pain involved. The old destroyed, the new being born. I for one accept the pain as part of this process. It is important to "ride the snake" together. I'm happy to vote for Trump and live in this world with you all. Lonely, but not alone! praise kek!

>most books are boring
you're probably a fagot that only reads oprah approved garbage with "new york times best seller" sticker on top. either that or you're the exact same but with "mein kampf" and shit like that which is "approved" by your nazi dumbass internet friends

>The bible is good though
jesus fuck, it's worse than I thought

Nope. I've read Borges collection including the aleph, a bunch of other Latin America/Argentinian philosophy, Dante's inferno, Tolstoy ect ect

All the big dick sucking turbo faggots. I hate every single piece of "intelligent" literature ever written.

The bible is good. Read the book of proverbs and tell me that isn't the most simple, straight forward, red pilled thing you've ever read.

I took the white pill user

happening in California 10/4/2016 :^)

You truly have no room to talk beangoogle

Thank you for correcting the record, OP.

nor are they early, they arrive precisely when they meme to

> the bible
Are you serious?

I toss you some books.

Hyperion
The Fall of Hyperion
Endymion
The Rise of Endymion

Pandora's Star
Judas Unchained

Consider Phlebas
The Player of Games
(The Culture series is all good and thought provoking about humans as pets(?) to the AI in post-scarcity society)

The Forever War

This post got wayyyyy too much attention.

Correlation or causation? Perhaps this board is pure NSA-grade psyfuckery. Perhaps our collective awareness attracts us to the last free speech community, and the social withdrawal is a side effect. Perhaps this schism is real, and most people simply haven't waken up.

Either way, I'm professionally spooped

yeah probably, call this thread off

this

GO OUTSIDE

you kids are overdosing on the red pill and you are addicted

you can still enjoy the same things that normies enjoy

just keep your powerlevels in check and avoid talking about politics

go outside- talk to people, smile at people, be a good citizen and a good leader

people will appreciate it

then come back here and secretly run the media with us again

there are no lack of red pills for you to consume

> avoid talking about politics
Why?

Talk more, ignore stupid.

we are all gonna make it bro

>started becoming redpilled awhile ago
>at the same time girlfriend started becoming full leftist/commie after going back to art school
>she started openly supporting anything related to leftist politics and bashing anything else without hesitation or reason
not her
anyone but her, Cred Forums. All of my best friends became this way over the past five years or so.
she's all I have left

Dominate with your superior intellect.

Just stopping by to drop some acid on you guys.

itchyeye stays high.

We are the Wahhabis now brother. Potkek.

we /r9k/ nao

to fight depression

if you aren't depressed - then go ahead an argue with people and alienate yourself from them

you can't convince the whole world to vote for candidate that you want

you can't control everything

just control yourself and allow yourself the normal pleasures that normal people take for granted

after you come out of you pit you can have lively political discussions with people who disagree with you

if you are angry and unhappy when you argue with people you will lose friends

you don't always have to be right

I've been this way my whole life to the point i've gotten use to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I use to scare kids at school about the book of revelations, eminent alien invasions, nuclear war.

Maybe being naturally insane is a virtue.

Put her in her place before it's too late.

>The only thing I enjoy is hiking in wilderness alone
> im alone 80% of the time
you are considered crazy. you are my kinda guy

Is it insane to distance yourself from people who don't really give 2 shits about you? Life's too short.

One day, you learn to take care of yourself because if you don't- who will?

>tfw havent spoken to anyone since last Thursday

Alienate?
Educate is the correct word.

Sow the seeds of scientific method into emotional wasteland.
Watch them grow and water them.

unplugged

Future generations will learn about the unusual election of President Trump in their history books and might very well learn of a cartoon frog named Pepe which became emblematic of the campaign.

Maybe it's time for new friends, Dahling. My friends from 30, 40 years ago are all (still) lefties. Frankly, some full blown commies. We're still friends. We just don't hang out together anymore.

You grew up. They didn't. It's okay.

I will not lose friends when arguing with them.
I will lose some lunatics and fanatics who are already lost.
But some of them are simply confused and discussion is there to clear it out.

>i think we just see the the world as it is and want something better....something we can believe in and trust in.

Hiking alone in wilderness is crazy? I thought a lot of people did solo hikes

Raise the standard Hans, we're going to war!

I feel you OP. Stay strong.

You know there are a couple of words for that feeling - angst & ennui

ur father is ur only true friend.

>Are we all just schizo fucks that can't comprehend how to be nobodies? Are we narcissistic retards that think that they're heroes that'll save the world in the end?
Are we just straight up crazy?

Yes to all of these

there is a clover by your ID, are you mod?

truly the simplest redpill to take to make you realize you're living among disgusting animals that can speak English

What? I'm unhappy with political state of the world. Not with life itself.

Fuck off, we're breaking the conditioning with dank maymays. His spirit will rise again and the world will know that he was right.

Can confirm. There's a special pause I look for, a little bit of hesitation when someone begins to doubt whatever doctrine they follow. I've been dispensing measured bits of wisdom in my new workplace (team of 6-10 people, mostly lefties in their 20s) mostly about Islam and global government. It's not pointed or mean sounding enough to cause me hassle but it's enough

This.
You must be blind or indoctrinated if you do not see where this politics will lead us if not altered.

Can not remain silent if stupid want to crash this bus I am in with no survivors.

A bunch of Cred Forums dudes are just sad guys who don't have many if any friends. Cred Forums doesn't really help if you're on it everyday or consider it an alternative to actual socialization. The racism spewed here is mainly a symptom of low self esteem and little to actually be proud of (other than having white skin). It's sad really.

I've been angry and waiting for an apocalypse since I can remember. I'm just like a tick, enduring, waiting for its chance.

Even if he was a shill, him winning would mean that the most major country and largest media exporter in the world has had an ideological shift and the knock on effect of that could be great for those who are patriots to their nation worldwide.

One possible effect would be the acknowledgement that over liberalised media is likely to not be as profitable as centrist or right wing media so there could be a shift, bolstering the nationalists goals. But the media shekelsteins probably wouldn't go that far to profit who knows.

>30 yo
>redpilled at 24
>gf of 6 years and I were leftist-progressives
>she still was just not overly political
>starting arguments with her all the time
>completely destroy her cause facts always on my side
>this has been happening for 2-3 years
>she now points cultural marxist influences wherever she sees it, as a "joke"
>she's at the point were the redpill kicks in but you have to humor it cause you think something will come along and show you that everything is the way you thought it was for so many years and you werent lied to/an idiot

its a slow progress and you have not to be an asshole to her personally tbqh, just keep attacking her arguments with facts and not hold grudges when you feel there's no progress happening

most people dont come out and go "hey yeah! youre right! I was such a moron!" the change is subtle and it happens within them over time, if you become an obnoxious assholes giving tests like "hey, are you redpilled yet? what do you think about this??" it usually pushes humans to the opposite direction of what youre saying because of ego

just keep arguing the point and dont make it personal and dont hold grudges if she says shit a leaf would say in here...again, its a slow process, especially with females

Who cares about what women think? Most of them just follow the politics of their husband/boyfriend. Put her in her place.

There is no racism.

Race realism is not racism.
The point in time when you understand that you must better yourself not blame others is the key for you to get out of your misery.

And invasion is countered with force, remember this.

Holy shit you faggots are delusional

Autism

If you crack a cocoon forcefully the would-be butterfly dies.
Feed the right environment to it instead the one that hibernates the development.

There have been so many happening threads on Cred Forums lately that it has come to the point where I am legitimately fearing for my own life and literally losing sleep over it. All because of some retarded roleplayers.

Not an argument.

Yee boi Yee boi

>of the last 50 years
Yeah change that to the last 300 years.

Have you read Infinite Jest? You sound like you could relate to it