Why are modern women so shit at being mothers?

Why are modern women so shit at being mothers?

>1950s
>wife marries young, works for a few years, gets pregnant, stays at home with kids
>works part time at most

>current year
>wife has kid at 35, dumps them in daycare everyday while she works because her career is the most important thing to her
>sees nothing wrong with this

Other urls found in this thread:

cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/heretics/ch14.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loved it when my Granny called out my Boomer mother for doing exactly this. Thank God I was basically raised by my saintly grandparents.

>you're a shit person
>you only meet shit women
simple user

let's rant about our upbringings
>son of white man and filthy catholic mexican
>divorced at age 5, live with mother
>its okay for a bit except mother's bipolar rubs off on older siblings
>sister is in rehab brother has been to jail
>mother is jobless after recession to current year
>move in with dad and dad pays mom child support still
>mother cries and guilt trips me into coming to her place, saying things like, "you dont care if i died, its because i dont have money you dont love me, your dad thinks he owns me he's telling you all this awful stuff about me"
>eventually mother kills herself
>stacy sister goes to community college
>brother is college drop out
>am posting on pol now and am massively bigotted against mexicans, despite being mexican.

>both parents are black
>father walks out because he's a fucking google
>mother works her ass off to provide for me
>has a well paying job
>moved to upper middle class neighborhood where cops don't need to fear for their lives
>started a college fund for me when she was first pregnant with me
>currently going to school debt free

feminism ruined the economy so that both parents have to work to bring home a decent income, shit's fucked

Simple reason: it takes two full-time working parents to pay rent now. Nevermind buying a home, housing prices have skyrocketed so much due to caps on development that home ownership is no longer a thing middle class twentysomethings are capable of. This is especially true when factoring in student debts.

But it's not a bad thing, as kids in urban areas are forced to go outside and take mass transit, and cannot live sheltered lives like suburbanites can.

You're not Mexican, you're a mixed race halfling. If you hate your Mexican half so much, start calling yourself American, only speak English, and move on

I don't believe you.

If that's true then be grateful to your mother, she is a good person.
I know a lot of mothers who would just end up being welfare leeaching, child abusing bitches, you must be lucky.

>When anti-communist propoganda is so good people on a bangledeshian bulletin board still believe it.

Easy, they're being thought that being dependent is a good thing, yet they're bad at it and can't form an opinion without the input of a man.
Woman don't realise their value until they get a man that puts that value to good use. once they lose that man, they're lost.
They are lost in a never ending spiral cause they're being thought to act like men while they're not.

You're lucky.
I had to learn it the hard way.

Just change mexican to women and you're all set.

Garbage myth perpetuated by lazy millennials.

I'm one of you. I'm 28, working since I was 15. Started as a waiter, making 2$/hour at 16 after doing part-time summer work at 15. Moved out of my parent's house at 17. Finished public HS while working 2 part-time waiter jobs, paying rent with 1 roommate on a 1 BR Apartment in Atlanta, GA.

At 19, picked up an unpaid internship at an entry-level helpdesk outfit doing basic IT shit (fix your email, run antivirus, etc). Still working the 2 waiter jobs to pay the bills and start school.

Moved around quite a lot (locally) for 3-4 years, doing college part-time and as i could afford it, driving a 19 year old car and making ends meet.

After 4-5 years of that, 2 internships later, and finished my Bachelor's, I picked up a 16/hour permanent job as a Tier 2 helpdesk guy for the original internship outfit.

3 years later, I moved to Network Engineering after picking up my CCNA, MCSE and all the CompTIA's (A+ NET+ SEC+). Now i'm making 31/hour, still in Atlanta, i've married and will have my mortgage paid off in around 5 years for my 310,000$ home.

The whole "Economy is bad, millennials can't do it, there's no jobs, can't live on minimum wage" bullshit is just that. BULLSHIT.

Fuck you and all you fucking self-pitying shitheads. You disgust me, and you're my 'Peers'.

Have some fucking accountability for your performance and position in life.

Eat shit and die.

My Mum let a rapist and pedo walk away because she thought going to court was just too hard and had a bit of cry at the thought of it, despite the fact that it was already underway, as in she called it off mid-trial.

She then took my brother and moved to a different state overnight because she was worried about the bloke she let get away coming for her.
She then half begged half demanded I moved there with her since she is incompetent and needs someone to do shit for her.
Thanks to her running around and not giving a shit my brother can't read at age 8 and she's the one homeschooling him.

There's a common theme of no longterm planning with these shits.
Single mother are shit and weak cunts.

Really Corrects the Record...

I want to have kids before I'm 25, but I'm an autist and an increasing number of guys are as well.

Probably has more to due with the fact you're a tranny

Nope, honestly, I think I would like to be man if I could.

You don't, trust me. I don't think I have it hard in life at all but women definitely have it easier.

>tfw women approach me but Im too busy wallowing in my own self-pity to do anything and even then I kind of like being unhappy

I just want to be able to stand up for myself physically and compete on the same level as men. When I was in high school, I set the women's 100m dash record. My time was still worse than the very first men's revord set when the school openes in the 50s, and a lot worse than the men's at the time I graduated.

On top of that, I have to watch out for blacks way more than men.

Sup Atlanta bro? Moved here a couple years ago. Really like it.

Atlanta has been lucky. Home prices are not as absurd as other cities (And I don't think they ever will be). Its possible you may not have had the same luck in a larger city. But I think the answer to those people is, "Don't live in cities that are too expensive."

Are you single or do you have a wife and kids? It is much cheaper to be single than have a child or two to care for. Often this means both parents work, which is what OP is talking about. Having my wife be part time is a goal of ours, to help with child rearing.

>mexican woman who's totally psycho

story checks out, spic women are like 5000% more likely to be bipolar, MD, or NPD

Reee, normies out, etc etc

At least you have an army of men willing to white knight you 24/7

That and immigration increased the supply of workers, but so did outsourcing and it decreased the cost.

s
>>wife marries young, works for a few years, gets pregnant, stays at home with kids
>>works part time at most
The 60s fucked up everything. Dumb, drugged out hippies ruined this country.

>normie
I have long since discarded such an existence of pleasure and contentment in the pursuit of hyperborean, aryan enlightenment.

How's that just world treating you, bud?

what's with this dumb nigger rectangle hairstyle?

You are filthy shit people everone but mr must learn

Wife and kids (2 kids, ages 3 and 8). Sorry, haven't been monitoring thread too closely.

Thing is, our generation is obsessed with living above our means; everyone thinks they should have a 40,000 car and the newest iPhone and shit, at all times. Anyone who disagrees is summarily dismissed as not understanding their 'economic plight'.

I don't like Atlanta, personally. It's too "culturally enriched"; I've been held at knifepoint 3 times in the last decade, although after moving to a nicer, more expensive white neighborhood it's been alot better. Just a longer commute.

We plan on moving to Wyoming after the house is paid off, and likely renting it to another middle class white family here in ATL.

>1950s
>women working for a few years
OP is an absolute retard

>mom fucked an illegal because he was the only one who gave her attention
>am an anchor baby who grew up starving and poor as shit
>laundry day was the worst, had to WALK to laundromat with stolen shopping cart full of clothes in plain sight
>couldnt afford suit for graduation, wore a ripped sweater
>what is an email? you can talk to someone through a live video?
only time i felt spoiled was when my grandma gave me money. she refused to talk to my mom and banned my dad from her house. half the time they took grandmas money from me SHOULDA BUILT THE WALL DECADES AGO

Yeah, on the internet, but when it comes down to it and a nigger has me cornered, I won't be able to do anything about it unless I get a CCW permit. Considering I live in Berkeley, the hive SJWism, that isn't likely to happen.

If I were a man, I could fight the nig and the threat of rape wouldnt be quite as likely.

>>wife has kid at 35, dumps them in daycare everyday while she works because her career is the most important thing to her

user, both parents HAVE to work in order to live comfortably in this day and age.

In other words, you have the looks but women turn away once they realize you have autism.

The current world is dark.

Women claim that men see them only as sexual objects, but actually they turned themselves into a sex object. They do not want to raise children, so the only thing they can provide to men is sex.
Once they got old, they lost their utility to the world

Pic related is 100% right.

Godspeed.

>literally admits he has to hold two jobs just to live in a fucking one bedroom apartment WITH SOMEONE ELSE
what are you even getting at? the cost of living is fucked and you've spelled it out for everyone

Only if the wife wants to live waaaaaaaaay beyond their means (which they normally do).

My fiancee wanted to buy a $500k house when I was making $60k a year. She didn't work.

whys that?

Stay strong, brother.

You are not alone.

You basically confirmed the "millenial myth" though.

I think he was saying that with determination, some sacrifice, and a little will, it's still very possible

Pretty great. I've worked hard, been rewarded, and been self sufficient since 16. Hard work pays off, and you can do it if you set your mind to it.

How's it fucked? I had no skills, I was an uneducated low-tier worker who offered nothing to an organization at the age of 16-18. Why would I be entitled to anything but what I was able to earn as a tip from patrons of my employer by offering good service and a personality? That's literally what my value was.

Why do you feel like you're entitled to comforts and quality of life, which have a cost, when you're worth nothing?

Nothing is "fucked"; lazy entitled cunts are just wanting additional gibsmedats under the guise of "WE YOUNG PEOPLE CANT MAKE IT ON OUR OWN".

It's pathetic and you should be ashamed.

because their mothers were shit.

this has been going on a while now.

>current year
>wife has kid at 35, dumps them in daycare everyday while she works because her career is the most important thing to her
>sees nothing wrong with this

no idiot its because its almost impossible to live off one wage unless you doing very very well.

Liberalism and secularism have killed the wholesome tradition of dutiful marriage.

Well a lot of women with zero skills were left by their husbands during this time also. Leaving them with children in many cases and no way to support them.

>le 50x may may xD
1800-1949 is where the real money is at, kiddo.

>tfw born to teen mom

Preddy much :DDD

This is a funny one because it was both the Capitalists and the Communists who pushed women into work. Both sides of the same coin.

Now who is it we know, who loves to play both sides?

>met girl 7 years ago
>be chink, girl is chink from china.
>Long distance relationship for 3 years
>girl has masters in finance
>i have degree in management
>Spend thousands on plane tickets and trips 50/50 split
>I wanted to go to canada for masters
>girl said no, get married
>fine, married, both employed, i pay for house, 1.2 mil debt, good luck goy.
>3 years peace, no children because strong independent woman want career, condoms.
>2008 OW Bunker fails, oil crash
>I get retrenched and jobless, fuck my tits
>pay for house using my savings, breath through my ass
>cant get decent job even after six months
>girl: I dont like it here, going to work in Dubai, need career advancement, put masters to good use. No word on helping with the damn house.
>No go bitch, dont do this to me
>Girl: I want divorce, bye

Chink girls good they said
Better than forever alone they said

One year later, I get job, big oil, good contract. Free. I can never trust again. MODERN WOMEN SHIT AT BEING MOTHERS BECAUSE THEY CANT EVEN BE SHIT WIVES.

Did your friends want to fuck you mom?

Enjoy being sued if you discriminate to who you rent to.

T. Multiple house owner in new orleans

sorry senpai

Women and children were the weakest link in the nuclear family.

>An hourly rate of $31.00 equates to a weekly >pay of $1,240, monthly pay of $5,373, and an >annual salary of $64,480.

>The whole "Economy is bad, millennials can't >do it, there's no jobs, can't live on minimum >wage" bullshit is just that. BULLSHIT.

selfish cunt

Thats a weird graph to use. Why not a bar graph?
But seems accurate and understandable anyway

I thought it was clearer this way; Bar graphs are visually cluttered and imply there is a "zero point" that may not be meaningful in the context of the data.

Modern women are shit at everything. I haven't met more than a handful who are capable of boiling water.

Teach your brother instead of drinking fosters, and go get the pedo on a fucking pike you nigger.

Hows that money?
Must not have much after renting to googles.
Seriously how much do they damage the apartment.

>"Economy is bad, millennials can't do it, there's no jobs, can't live on minimum wage" bullshit is just that. BULLSHIT

ahahah
hahahaha
ahahahahaha

Australians don't drink Foster's

I live in a rural area

>all white
>all stay at home moms
>all conservative christian families

Plenty of people here live on one income

Cities and city people are degenerate

Get a country qt wife. Live on an acreage

Nearly all mexicans are mixed. The only thing they have in common is spaniard percentage and mexican amerindian percentage.

Have you read G K Chesterton's essay "One Certain Modern Writers and the Institution of the Family" ?

cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/heretics/ch14.html

"It is not fashionable to say much nowadays of the advantages of the small community. We are told that we must go in for large empires and large ideas. There is one advantage, however, in the small state, the city, or the village, which only the wilfully blind can overlook. The man who lives in a small community lives in a much larger world. He knows much more of the fierce varieties and uncompromising divergences of men. The reason is obvious. In a large community we can choose our companions. In a small community our companions are chosen for us. Thus in all extensive and highly civilized societies groups come into existence founded upon what is called sympathy, and shut out the real world more sharply than the gates of a monastery. There is nothing really narrow about the clan; the thing which is really narrow is the clique. The men of the clan live together because they all wear the same tartan or are all descended from the same sacred cow. But the men of the clique live together because they have the same kind of soul, and their narrowness is a narrowness of spiritual coherence and contentment, like that which exists in hell. A big society exists in order to form cliques. A big society is a society for the promotion of narrowness. It is a machinery for the purpose of guarding the solitary and sensitive individual from all experience of the bitter and bracing human compromises. It is, in the most literal sense of the words, a society for the prevention of Christian knowledge."

sounds awesome, what state?

You are lucky. Country "qt gf" here are the same whores as in town, but with less education, less maners, more fucked up life values and FUCKING UGLY.

Depends where you live

>>sees nothing wrong with this

Because they will still be provided for, what don't you understand?

>defends modern women
>posts a fat chick eating
pure pottery

Strong Black Mothers are everything it means to be a women.

>Parents want me to grow up a humble, tolerant, nerdy anti-meathead who is soft spoken and not too offensive
>End up an prideful, conservative, body builder who makes speeches about how great America is and other "offensive" shit
I don't know how it happened but I'm glad it did.

The jews have convince have convinced women they need to get an education and a career to be satisfied. And both liberals and conservatives have gone along with it.

This t b h fampai.
My mother had me to frame my father and have an escape from her psycho family.
She was a psycho herself and raised me hating me.
I am now orrified at the thought of having a family, I absolutely don't want children since I know what it means to be raised by someone who really didn't want you to exist in the first place.