He puts up a good argumnet Cred Forums, we should indeed let refugees in

He puts up a good argumnet Cred Forums, we should indeed let refugees in.

>Plebbit

>He puts up a good argumnet Cred Forums, we should indeed let refugees in.

They will bring foreign ideas, anti-American ideas that will pervert the national character and undermine the republic.

>look the odds of us dying from terrorism are low
>we need to increase our odds

But we still have a 1 of 77 chance of dying in a card accident. So maybe we should ban cars too since they can "hurt" us.

A larger chance of dying in a car crash than being shot by a cop too. I say we stop giving a platform to BLM then.

I wonder what the chances of the next terrorist attack being committed by a child of a "refugee"?

>ideas that will pervert the national character and undermine the republic.
>Implying murica isn't already the most perverted place on earth

Fucking leaf

t. Achmed Muhammad

Yes, America has a duty to take in the refugees that need a home.

Sorry we're not Sharia like you, Ahmed.

Is you mad?

>the chances of getting killed by X are so small, why are you so worried i'm trying in increase your chances of getting killed by X

It's this exact one.

>But we still have a 1 of 77 chance of dying in a card accident. So maybe we should ban cars too since they can "hurt" us.

The destruction of your nation and people is worse than dying in a car accident.

That's why your nation is dying tyroon

No thanks.

This. Places like Germany it's sad but honestly what has America ever done but ruin everything

Here we go. Thanks for giving me an example to pair the meme with.

This should have been the first post.

Sweden thought that too.

>Focusing on America

Europe is where the fucking problem is retards. Germany and Sweden mostly.

And of course, they're only bringing up the chances of getting killed by one of these niggers. Not the chances of getting raped or robbed by one.
Not touching on how they cost the state money and don't want to assimilate, and how they're ugly niggers nobody wants.

That's a meme about gun control, and all the gunfags who go "WHY BAN GUNS? THINK ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE IN CAR ACCIDENTS!" you can't use it for that, you're just gonna embarrass yourself every time you post it when you get a flood of people pointing that out.

>Germany started two wars that destroyed Europe
>Angela Merkel is leading the white genocide and Muslim invasion of Europe
>"America ruins everything, Germany dindu nuffin"

The only reason the left is pushing this refugee bullshit is because they are too arrogant to admit their Nobel-Peace-Prize-winning President is responsible for the continued destruction of their homes.

Terrorism is not much of an issue as is culture clash.
Middle eastern muslims are known for having a particularly hermetic culture, so it gets hard to get them adapted to their host culture. This, reaching critical numbers, forms a bubble which leads to make hermetic communities. That critical mass, will do everything to feel at home in their host countries, striving for new laws and, in the worst cases, establishing no-go zones with their own local laws.

And knowing Muslims are intolerant themselves (at least their tradition, religion and society is), and Sharia laws are incompatible with western society, you'd figure out what happens next.

I tried to be as most moderate as I could so you can copypaste this to your friends.

>you can only use a meme for one purpose

We are the human race, we shouldn't turn anyone down simply cuz they are from another country.

That's to imply that every driver on the road has an equal chance of dying, which is false. Insurance rates vary by person for a reason. That's not to say that some accidents aren't unavoidable, but the number of faultless crashes is easily dwarfed by the preventable ones.

Also, an individual choosing to get into a car while knowing the potential risks is an entirely voluntary scenario. You importing millions of violent religious radicals into my peaceful community against my will is not an equivalent by any measure.

go back

Nah. It's about ethnic replacement and a continent filled with half-niggers with no ties to the land or each other. Perfect cattle for the kike oligarchs.

Liberals don't care.

They'll gladly let their women get raped as long as they can appear to be more progressive than us stupid people.

I turn them away because evil kike oligarchs are pushing these ugly niggers into my neighborhood, and they will never stop unless we stop them.

old white america is the only reason we haven't shredded the constitution. the government has all ready disregarded it. millennials are indifferent. newborns are mostly non white and will put the final nails in the coffin.

2/10

>good argument
>this one thing inside of the government's control is equivalent in nature to this thing outside of the government's control

WE

WUZ

ok herr scheissenficki

America doesn't need refugees
Refugees need America

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>America got involved in two world wars on the wrong side in Europe, both times because of the Jews
>America has huge black population that they love to promote interaction and mixing with, pushing the original multiculturalism that all later multiculturalism has been based on
>America continues to be a Jewish slave nation to this day and some people in it still have the gall to be proud of it

Just kill yourself pham

> What are you going to do about it
Kek

>Implying terrorism is the only issue
You could completely ignore terrorism and it would still be a bad idea

best post

It's funny how you guys go straight to the car deaths with Gun Control, then right when it is turned, suddenly it isn't valid.

>1/77 of dying in a car crash
the fuck?

KANGZ

Even Dr. Michael Weiner (Michael Savage for you normies) a prominent Jewish conservative radio talk show host argues for immigration control. A Ph.D. in Nutritional Ethnomedicine, he has for years preached the dangers of open borders, especially since unvetted immigrants can bring in deadly diseases that we have little to no immunity to since we eradicated 3rd world diseases decades ago. How in the hell are people in 2016 America contracting mumps, TB, polio, zika, etc? We dont have an Ellis (of Angel) Island anymore.

Tl;dr: Famous Jew Ph.D. wants secured borders to protect the health of Americans. Vet immigrants to stop the spread of 3rd world diseases.

If anything the fact that you can reasonably apply it to a range of liberal arguments increases it's truth.

Top kek

>1 point 26 days ago
Fuck off

He makes a good point. The Asians have to go back.