we are the hated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7k1s-vaKU
vox.com/2014/5/2/5672328/marvel-tk
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
google.com/search?q=interracial crime statistics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0
static3.businessinsider.com/image/572b6e638fe4debd2ede4646/stephen-parkhurst.jpg
canadiananimationresources.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Martin-Marie-Drew-with-CBC-gems-600x401.jpg
thoughtcatalog.com/katie-mather/
gerrygeorgatos.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Portrait-Gez-600x600.jpg
cdn2.vox-cdn.com/author_profile_images/8317/alex.png
thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/columnist_logos/Krishnan_Manisha_logo2014W.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/750098956068253697/6yRPX4p3.jpg
dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Chauncey-DeVega.png
media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/n_cenk_sirota_110223.300w.jpg
a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,q_100,w_660/dvox9naxyvl2evao56kf.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/JgaOK74HqiA/hqdefault.jpg
spotlightonpoverty.org/app/uploads/2015/12/McElwee-2-150x150.png
media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKtAAAAJGRiNmQ1ZmVjLTZjZjQtNDAzYi1iNTRmLWQxYTRlNjQ3NTEwNA.jpg
media.salon.com/2014/11/anna_silman_square.jpg
pressrush.com/author/4442755/avatar-284.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1174527044/106-Gray__2__400x400.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222769/Dishonest-Blair-Straw-accused-secret-plan-multicultural-UK.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn when did emma watson get plastic surgery?

I'm not so much offended that black people are on the list. Just that they put the jackass that invented steroids in front of Edison, Einstein, and Benjamin

>Albert Einstein

I'm ok with her decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7k1s-vaKU

Edit that with the pic of BLM trying to throw the photographer onto a tire fire...i need it for...reasons.

Fuck my country

Even the spiderman costume is black.

So what color is Venom then?

White people make all the good shit.

SJWs and black try to guilt trip white scientists in curing AIDS and Malaria

Why not let the African blacks die of natural causes? Nature wants them dead.

Why is the White Man trying to play god and use his intellect to save the blacks.

Let the mosquitoes, famine, African overpopulation, disease kill the SSA blacks.

White man is evil for interfering with nature.

she could have married a black guy if she was that bothered about it...

this must be a shop

>chav scum

this is what our fore farthers died for

D-DO THESE F-FUCKING PEOPLE EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT A ROYAL FAMILY IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND HOW IT WORKS LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

she's not having children because no man wants to have a little girl who balds at the age of puberty

White man should go on strike and let people die.

Exterminate the white man, starting with the white ones.

This way the world succumbs to nuclear waste, disease, and nukes.

all the white man should die off so the niggers get all the nukes and kill the SJWs who are left in a massive nuclear chimp out.

We'll be laughing in heaven watching all the fuckers kill off humanity.

> only 500 years

What the fuck bitch?

all of these are real screen shots i took my self

vox.com/2014/5/2/5672328/marvel-tk

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

This thread makes me want to kill myself. I've been living in Korea for 4 years and was pretty oblivious to just how bad things were getting in the West. Holy hell, it is bad.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

I meant... smart ones.

Smart white man dies first.... no cheating Give the world to niggers so they nuke it into oblivion. Take off safeties off the nukes before the white extinction.

>niggers embody "toxic masculinity" with higher rates of murder and rape
>it's white men's fault

>"Nat Turner lives"

>Because the rebels did not want to alert anyone to their presence as they carried out their attacks, they initially used knives, hatchets, axes, and blunt instruments instead of firearms. The rebellion did not discriminate by age or sex, and members killed white men, women and children. Nat Turner confessed to killing only one person, Margret Whitehead, whom he killed with a blow from a fence post.

>bunch of nigs in europe
>Hitler, the poster child of nationalism is furious

As soon as I see "beautiful" or "awesome" or a question mark in the headline, I know a half-assed kike hack wrote it.

So what do they want realistically? Do they want us to have second class situations? Do they want us to close up our stores and quit our jobs?

I don't understand. Do the people that write these things not know white people. Because in all honesty white people are the most generous and welcoming people in the world. I don't know any white person that is actively looking for drama. Sometimes white people want to sell you stuff but it is not in their interest to kill anyone.

The left has marginalized normal with words like "cis " and "mansplaining" and now that isn't enough they just attack "the white man" as a single intity that must be brought down. But don't they have male friends, brothers college peers, coworkers or even, and this may be a stretch, fathers.

Or is this simply the death rattles of a needless movement?

They hate us because they ain't us.

White

This anti-White stuff makes my blood boil, I can't imagine anything that makes me even more mad than this. Especially if it are liberal/SJW cucks instead of some whitey-hating dindus that are just bigoted.
This stuff makes me want to join the KKK.

i love the white male shooter meme

Trudeau already did that for you

Holy fuck, in a couple of years this will be a movie

Thanks for posting all these, guys. The main leftist strategy when someone brings up the fact that we're living in an anti-white, anti-male society is to just keep repeating "that's not true" over and over again. They pretend they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I'm listening to this bitch on the Daily Shoah use the same tactic right now.

I want to compile a big master list of all these articles and all the shitty things SJWs have done, so I'm prepared for when someone denies it.

thats pretty much the last of my folder

if anyone has more dump it. im collecting

Meanwhile, in the real world, all this shit is within the margin of error

This is the kind of stuff that justifies nuclear disarmament.

If the US is going to be extremely black, it's going to be too dangerous for it to have nukes.

The NWO will have to break it apart, move the nukes into true Eurasian hands.

Can't have nuclear armed chimp outs.

Imagine if BLM had nukes, the world would be fucked. The world would be entombed in nuclear winter.

wtf I love Donald Trump now

thats exactly what im doing right now. im really interested by it

FALSE!
White people invented concrete, paint, and corrugated sheet metal

Yep, and their sales are dropping because of it.

This is jaw dropping. I've been into white racial politics for years, but this really drives home what we're really facing in society.

But the thing to take away from this, guys, is just to remind you how important your role as part of our community is. This isn't a game. This isn't a joke. What you say matters. How you act matters. People are watching, and what we do with ourselves and each other is very important for our race.

>Kohn

Marvel is dead. It became Disney Channel SJW gay.

The comics are only worth wiping your ass with these days.

It's like Archie comics are less gay these days.

daughter doesn't even look mixed.
they probably assume nobody will notice because hp is for children. >13 y/o . Can't believe people read so much of it.

The same tactics over and over these people play by too much of a handbook.

Honestly, when I see all these articles that OP is posting I see people who think self-flagellation is self-awareness. Since we've all been raised thinking "racism" is the worst thing ever, these people are trying to signal that they're not "racists" by attacking their own race.

That's all it is in my opinion. People trying to appear enlightened or altrustic by attacking themselves or their own race. Most of the time it's some dumbass white cuck or woman writing this crap. In short: they're basically doing it for attention and they don't ever stop to realize what the consequences of their words will be because they refuse to let themselves think those kinds of thoughts. They refuse to see the good in the world done by, mostly white people, because they borders too closely with societal outcasts think and they desperately want to be acknowledged as a contributing part of society.

I think there is a tinge of jealously from the other races that slip into this kind of thinking too. So they take out their lack of accomplishment on the one race that accomplished the most and try to make them feel bad and give up and give them free shit. And there is always a subconcious sexual element. White people tend to be more sexually attractive and that will always stir the jealously of other races. That's why I think the Jews feel the way they do.

Wait, how is this anti-white?

I FUCKING BET DIGGING HOLES AT THE BEACH ISN'T EVEN ON THAT FUCKING LIST!

The only people I've met who work in advertising are cucks, non-white, gay, or women.

wow, just like, fuck white people

Yes. Stop us.

>this is supposed to be Hermione

>some dumbass white cuck

Do not characterize our race by cuckoldry, even "ironically." That's a label and a concept that's been plied to us by jews. It's like calling each other niggers, if we were black.

So we either kick out everyone but the whites or become a dictatorship/monarchy?

So that's what it mean with "mud-blood".

Because we can take it. We can be the outcast.
We can make the choice that no else can.

Surely this decision won't have any consequences.

>second class citizens

Look around you, goy. Whites are second class citizens now. They are ridiculed and demonized by the media, they suffer discrimination in hiring practices and university admissions, they are killed, robbed, and raped at at an insanely high rate by nonwhites, especially blacks. And while this is going on - while you are being spat upon, dispossessed - the president, a black man, preaches to the country about the supposed plague of racist white cops killing blacks, even though his claims are easily refuted by a cursory glance at interracial crime statistics available on the FBI website.

The media - whether "left" or "right," whether MSNBC or FOX - they know they are peddling a lie. They know the truth about interracial crime in the USA, but they don't report it. They make you feel guilty and demoralized, all while pretending to be impartial. And you watch anyway; you play their game. You know it's rigged against you, but you play anyway.

You are chattel to them. Our rulers have decided that we no longer matter. Wake the fuck up.

so diversity quotas asside, do they ever explain in the plot how hermione got a race change? or is it completely ignored like Crabbe becoming black.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Try to watch this without getting mad

how is that even legal?

the only things in that pic not invented by white people are the mud on the ground and the googles. why, do you realize that something as simple as a cotton t-shirt would've been a luxury fit only for a king in medieval europe? most peasants could only afford loose-woven garments of course fiber, often infested with lice, etc

She won't have children because aliens can't breed with humans yet.

>Dat fivehead

in other words
>"we must deplatform parties like One Nation and silence any opposition to our agenda"

fuck these cunts ruining my country

If white people actually took our race as seriously as the the other races take theirs.... We'd curve stump the shit out of them all. They're luckily white people have been so brainwashed into fear of ever showing the same collectivist pride they show because together we're unstoppable.

But white people view themselves as individuals. Which is true, it's why they garnered more success as well as why they are so susceptible to the brainwashing in the first place.

I'm just rambling, but if anything we need to push the idea that anti-white racism is not okay and if people want to play that game, all gloves are off and we'll be just as "racist" as we damn well please.

>hiv positive

kek

>Act like a nigger get called a nigger
>act like a cuck get called a cuck

I see no problem here

Looks like Ron Howard.

>Wake the fuck up.

And do what? What is your great plan oh wise one.

Why does everyone hate whites but no one ever suggests the idea of letting whites have their own country just for them?

>this is real

What the fuck google

All these people want is me and my people dead. That is their only goal.

How am I supposed to react to something like this?

She was NEVER white shitlord!!!!

Your white-goggles made her white

>why aren't the children of white men and women diverse?

I don't get how anyone that is White can vote for the Democratic party in America today. Especially after hearing what their politicians have to say. Just look at the DNC in July.

imagine the outrage if this was being said about any non-white country

Your tone is a little too emotional and condescending. We can't afford personal feelings about the issue right now. The only goal is make other people aware of it, which can best be accomplished without also levying personal criticism. Keep it focused. Keep it impersonal. But yea you're making extremely compelling points, and you should continue to do this as much as you can afford to.

The idea is to destroy us.

because they are completely reliant on us

its a disgusting dynamic when you think about it

So unless they are willing to round us up and kill us all then nothing can be done. So don't they get tired of being angry all the time?

I mean blacks are currently kneeling before the flag in what they feel is a sign of disrespect. But in all nations and throughout all of history kneeling has always been a sign of submission. It is no wonder we were able to enslave the entire race. It's just a complete lack of self awareness and it speaks volumes about their ability to grasp even the simplest concepts.

They wouldn't stand a chance if they actually tried something as stupid as a race war. They just need to accept their place.

Proof that social scientists are ignorant of hard science and that overeducated white bitches are arrogant, narcissistic, and stupid.

She's so arrogant and narcissistic in her "intelligence" that she can't see how stupid she is.

- values having a white cunt
- values being a smart white woman
- decides not to pass her genes capable of "liberal SJW" enlightenment into future generations of whites.

It's like deep down inside she knows she's too stupid and liberal and shouldn't breed people like her.

If she took a white dick, she's afraid she might produce a liberal SJW coal burning white cunt like herself.

>live in Florida
>BLM can't have any protests here because every white person has a gun and the hispanics wouldn't tolerate it
>Can drive to work safe in the knowledge that I'll never see a chimp-out

Feels good man.

>At No. 10 Downing Street, negotiation are in progress.
>The Non-European Commonwealth Committee has taken over London, politely as you please. Simple question of statistics.
>They compare the figures and draw their conclusions. Really, how stupid! We never imagined there could be so many!
>The Queen receives the leaders of the “Paks,” stands aghast at one of their non-negotiable demands. Namely, that her younger son marry a Pakistani.
>To destroy a symbol or to make it their own We could argue forever …

>Hermione's a "mud blood"
>Make her black

J.K. Rowling confirmed for a racist.t

>white men disappear.
>power goes out.
>we return to planet of the apes.

I looked up the article and it's basically "42 things generic upper-middle class liberal white girls love to do".

>tens of millions of our ancestors died by the sword for this

It really is. They're basically parasites biting the site out of the hand that feeds them, hoping it will feed them even more if they do.

Oy vey, make sure to racemix goyim!

>But white people view themselves as individuals. Which is true, it's why they garnered more success as well as why they are so susceptible to the brainwashing in the first place.

You who's responsible for this, don't you?

I see nothing in my original post that would indicated I don't get it.

As for being a second class citizen. Well, I make good money. Send the kids to private school. Spent the weekend at a theme park with my family. I have a beach house on the Atlanic. Aside from my taxes being a little too high I don't feel like a second class citizen.

Over 1,000 years of selective breeding, conquests, pedigree and provenance created the current royal family.

Some fucking shitskin thinks he/she can actually be someone of royalty just because of the color of their skin?

LOL

Holy fucking shit the communist jew controlled media sure has brainwashed these shitskins and filled their heads to the brim with gibsmedats.

>The founding fathers rebelled from England for that

Oh thank Christ

Are you fucking insane, westerners?

success breeds jealousy

Whites had a good run, the Future is Brown

its fucking crazy man
who knew society would make a complete 180, and racism, sexism and identity culture would rule the fucking world again
things were going pretty good for a while there

>So don't they get tired of being angry all the time?

I think someone people, a lot of people actually like being angry and they're addicted to the chemical rush it gives them.

>They wouldn't stand a chance if they actually tried something as stupid as a race war.

Agreed, but too many low self-esteem whites would try to join their cause and fight against the evil "racist" whites.

I still cant wrap my head around why they think this way.

plz nuke us

please save us for fucks sake

Hey I watch that local news network

WTF Ron is even fucking red headed. How can you even argue that the books could have been like that?

If any of you anti-white shitskins, self hating liberal whites or communist kikes who control the US media/government are reading this....

It's shit like OP's pic that is the reason why I am so verbally offensive to you and your kind nowadays.

Fuck me? No, fuck you.

Interstingly enough.....this started around the time the anti-American, shit colored, nigger communist traitor started his regime in the white house.

That dumb nigger set race relations back 100 years (in conjunction with his communist jew puppet masters)

What can you do, when 50 billionaires own all your media, and are in politics, etc etc?

>43. Write self-hate listicles on a grand scale while being proud of said fact

pic related

1/2

I often think these bitches are making excuses for themselves too instead of just admitting their lazy and don't want to give up they're creature comforts for a few years of raising kids (I say a few years because past the age of 5 kids are pretty self-sufficient). But she can't admit to anything that will make her look bad so it becomes some high-horse grand-display point to cover up cowardness and laziness and a lack of an imagination to see the bigger picture.

Our goal is not to upset and fight with them. It is to convince them that our way of thinking is better. And we can accomplish that goal better without playing the "edgy Cred Forums racist" character.

Dial it in.

The fuck? That kid's like 2 years old

I mean, I heard you have democracy and whatnot, you can't outvote this shit?

Why do they fear White Europeans exercising their right of self determination? If whites want to live in a white only country and have white only culture then that is up to whites. They do not need to seek permission from the political left to exercise this fundamental right.

This picture has gotten me through a lot a hard times

>1965
>don't worry about it, goyim
>nothing will change ethnically
>there is no reason to be against this
>take a chance

>1995
>diversity is great
>why are you so xenophobic
>multicultural is a must

Marvel is dying, the only thing that keeps them afloat is disney and the box office.

>You know it's rigged against you, but you play anyways.

Yes, because that's what we need to do. Jewish people have already written the handbook on how to succeed as a disliked minority. Do well, be successful, and help other whites out. Make sure they are aware that you are helping them because of your common background and culture and encourage them to do the same.

Honestly, we may not be able to stop the demographic shift occurring in most western nations. We can, however, start building a core of successful professionals together that will help each other out. I've begun doing that at my university. There aren't any outright organizations for white people yet like there are for Jews or other groups but there are proxy organizations that almost allow for the same thing if you catch my drift.

I honestly think the only way we succeed is if 50 years from now we have a bunch of Jared Taylors essentially. Dentists, lawyers, doctors, well educated professionals, all preferring to take fellow right minded European descendants under their wing and teach them the trade, helping them get jobs etc. Even in the trades that's fine although it lacks the prestige and the political clout that comes with said prestige which I think will be important once whites are enough of a minority to legitimately vocalize our own interests through lobbying groups etc.

I don't know man. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how we can ride the tiger. At some point you get tired of being angry and depressed at the realization that you probably can't change the world to the way it was. You have to start thinking about how to succeed in the new one.

This is the world now
for white people to survive i think we should start doing what ISIS does
Encourage white people to carry out solo attacks on only people of color
if everyone of us goes out and kills 10 people in a mass shooting we could get rid of all the brown fuckers

>you can't outvote this shit?

Perhaps we COULD have 30 or more years ago, but in the US, we are already at the point in time where the voting system can easily be turned against us by the brown majority

not anymore. The media is too powerful and the 60% thing isn't helping either.

I haven't felt actually happy in over a year. plz nuke us.

Better yet....why not round up the communist jews responsible for the white genocide and throw them in a concentration camp?

Along with their anti-American politician puppets and secret police.

Am pretty sure we can build one in the middle of the Nevada desert that will fit a few hundred thousand of them.

Instead of gassing them, we will force them to do hard labor for the rest of their lives.

I would go as far as kidnapping a North Korean Gulag guard, and then bring him to America so he can oversee our forced labor camps.

Barring that, am pretty sure I can find an ex Soviet gulag guard who can advise on how to run a proper forced labor camp.

forgot

>2016
>it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL to stop muslims from coming in
>don't you have a heart for the refugee kids who are dying?

>They do not need to seek permission from the political left to exercise this fundamental right.
They do when the left is actively making sure such a thing is impossible

>Jewish people have already written the handbook on how to succeed as a disliked minority. Do well, be successful, and help other whites out. Make sure they are aware that you are helping them because of your common background and culture and encourage them to do the same.

LOL, YES

This is EXACTLY what need to start plan on doing. Just follow the Jews!

No if you really want it you will have it and there wont be a thing the leftists could do to stop you.

There's a discrimination lawsuit against that shit.

I am working on a theoretical framework to discuss what is going on, but here are the essentials.

People in the West no longer believe in individual rights, only collective ones. No one is judged based on their individual merit, justice is no longer seen as something that is both enjoyed and served individually. So now, instead of people being seen as individuals, they are seen only as part of a whole.... their collective.... based on how they were born.

What happens next is that all of the most negative aspects, examples, or actions of some individuals within a particular group are then attributed to the whole group. These things are then pronounced an injustice, foisted upon the group as a whole, and then "justice" is serve..... collectively.

This is why people want to kick white males out of everything. They no longer even see you. They see the collective representation in you only. They see the group you belong to only, and since the group you belong to has committed group injustices, there is a group debt that needs to be paid to society.

Thus white men as a group are divested of their rights and dignity as recompense for their supposed collective injustices.

You cannot make appeals to individual merit either, as they will simply again point to your collective affiliation.

I am taking this into MUCH more detail, but this is partly why. It will be a short time before I complete my work.

I sure hope to fuck Trump wins.

Otherwise, time to make plans to leave America (for much whiter pastures in Eastern Europe) before America turns into one big brown skinned shithole (at the hands of the communist jews and their anti-American traitor politicians who are responsible for encouraging the Latrino illegal alien cockroaches into illegally coming and staying here).

Then we can sit back in a Polish cafe and read the newspaper and laugh our fucking asses off as all the self-hating liberal whites and white democrats and white RINO's have little brown skinned grandchildren (because they started the white genocide in this country that led to their children not being able to find a white partner, and therefore had to race mix with a filthy mexican or other non white).

we are made into devils by the current establishment...

>No if you really want it you will have it and there wont be a thing the leftists could do to stop you.
except for control the media and turn your own people against you, not to mention flood your borders with foreigners
>Just be right wing bro
>just create your own country dude, it's that easy
Go fuck some sheep

NO

Dibs on next.

sometimes i do wonder if they have a point.

Yea our intelligence has produced miraculous things, but we have been giving everyone else a solid ass fucking for the last 500 years.

>hyphenated last name
>daughter couldn't pass for mulatto if she were standing on the surface of the sun

Ron confirmed for KEK

>Since we've all been raised thinking "racism" is the worst thing ever, these people are trying to signal that they're not "racists" by attacking their own race.

You need to understand just (((who))) is responsible for you being brainwashed with liberal white guilt in America your entire life, and what their end game really is.

This is not a coincidence, this is (((design by intelligent choice))).

Cry more little cuck

If for example Texas wanted to split and they held a popular vote which passed then what is the left going to do. Stop being such a retarded burger and look at the rest of the world.

she isn't having children because she is a female academic.

might shock you guys to know, but education level is one of the biggest factors in dating. women would rather date a man who makes less money than a man who is less educated.

its actually caused a shortage in the dating pool because of the fact that women are a very dominant majority in secondary education, something like 65%.

more importantly, very few men are going to want to breed with a career focused troglodyte. in order to get a decent husband who wants to have kids you have to be hot or be willing to do the housewife thing. she is neither.

I have seen this multiple times in listing for NYC jobs as well.

>interracial crime statistics

Look at what Google is reporting:

google.com/search?q=interracial crime statistics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

>Whites therefore committed acts of interracial violence at a rate of 32 per 100,000, while the black rate was 849 per 100,000. In other words, the “average” black was statistically 26.5 times more likely to commit criminal violence against a white, than vice versa.

>time to make plans to leave America (for much whiter pastures in Eastern Europe) before America turns into one big brown skinned shithole

That's alot of dumb people to make money off of. If you climb high enough up the pyramid, you can benefit from the brown flood.

>If for example Texas wanted to split and they held a popular vote which passed then what is the left going to do.

yeah, its just that easy right.

Fucking communist....doing his nigger masters bidding.

next time you see it document it and post it on Cred Forums

I wonder what would happen if we started refering to ourselves as "European-Americans" instead of "white".

Change the language; shift the paradigm.

>If for example Texas wanted to split and they held a popular vote which passed
>Which passed
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT EASY!?!
kys

Funny how the communist jews introduced "liberal white guilt" into America so whites wouldn't feel pride amongst ourselves.....and how the fucking kikes did the same thing to Germans so Germans get a "jewish guilt trip" (that's been indoctrinated into their heads since birth) when they feel German pride.

God i love these faggots

They are literally the cucks who whined on not being im power becuse they dont have what it takes to be in power, just now they have the internet as the whining ground

White men will rule

We did that shit since the beginning of time and we will not stop it any time

I dont know how it is everywhere else but the Australian government offers money to companies who give jobs to gays, blacks etc

There is still hope left m8

Guys, this thread is a fucking goldmine of examples and information. Saving all of it.

Thank you all.

If trump loses america will burn.

And I thought today was going to be a good day

Haha this is from where I live. Portland is unbearable sometimes.

>There is still hope left m8
Not when you don't know how to make a screenshot

They have an independence movement right now that polls in the mid twenties you could volunteer you time and money towards right now yet you dumb burgers don't even realise this.

>live in Idaho
>not a filthy mexican for miles (can go several weeks without encountering one single mexishit), and the very few that are here, know their fucking place.

Feels even better, man.

>If you climb high enough up the pyramid, you can benefit from the brown flood.
and then what? you get to rule a pile of shit?

I'd rather be a citizen of a great nation than king of the trash

It's called "loxism" and it's the jewish hatred of non jews.

White genocide.

That actually really doesn't sound half bad to me.

...and the haters

>They have an independence movement right now that polls in the mid twenties
>polls in the mid twenties
>mid twenties
It isn't going to happen. Even if it did Texas is minority white

Eric (((Roston)))

(((frank joyce)))

I know right? I'm getting ready for bed and thought I'd relax and check the news and shitposting on Cred Forums. Now I'm just in a bad mood.

by jews and their indoctrinated pets. The pets are nothing, keep focus, the target is jews.

Please DO SOMETHING

Okay then sit and complain while the rest of the white race gets on with getting shit done.

It is my theory that if other whites see and hear me speaking my mind (without going full retard and "14/88") that it will inspire and encourage them to drop the liberal white guilt that they suffer from.

But some of the shit I say is completely offensive and I do that on purpose to shock. Once shocked, I break the daily norm that is their average day and it causes them to think.

Honestly, what % of the posts and articles on this page are at the hand of Jews?

It looks like at the very least 60%. Odd for a group which makes up such a small percentage of people.

Lol, being rich in a first world capitalist country is not a bad thing, you overly idealistic fool. You can accomplish the most from that position, as well, rather than being a noble pauper somewhere else

Kind of like a poorly trained dog.

(((((((KAMINSKY)))))))

>why isn't the Queen a QWAYN?
Jesus fucking Christ...

The act of Congress which made Texas a state has a special provision in it. That provision authorizes Texas, of its own volition, to split itself up into 3 more new states. Congressional or presidential approval is not needed, because it was already granted when Texas became a state.

Split off the state, form a new legislature, and then call for independence.

The more you know.............

Daily reminder, as written by a Jew.

It's too much. You can reach more people by speaking in more ordinary language. The violent / dehumanizing racial swear words are just fucking distracting, and people won't hear you. You have about 5 seconds to catch and keep people's attention. Don't waste it. Get the fundamental ideas across. You don't have to say nigger and fuck and whatever to prove a point.

>People in the West no longer believe in individual rights, only collective ones.

Isn't that a tenet of communism?

also, to everyone in this thread. white people are still very much running the show in the US. don't get it twisted.

non-whites may have garnered some small amount of power, but in the places that matter most, in the places that keep civilization running, its a fucking white dude.

I may not be "white", but I'm not liking where this is going.

>That's alot of dumb people to make money off of. If you climb high enough up the pyramid, you can benefit from the brown flood.

Talk to me.

How can I as an intelligent white business man exploit the hispanic shitskin infestation in this country?

My morals are as bad as the jews when it comes to money. (even though I'm not a jew).

See, this I get less mad at than the rest of these.
The rest of these are moral outrages at white men but a kid's channel is where they're trying to shape their perceptions. So them trying to create an intentionally diverse panel isn't really that weird.
It's like if your goal was to show black kids that they have potential and all the examples you bring up were either killed or are druggies or what have you.
There's a difference between an intended effect and a moral-logical fallacy

I secretly hope to see one
Sheriff Grady Judd doesn't put up with any shit

>bbc sacked me

its like they're not even trying anymore

Libshits self genociding
Good luck white man, just 5 decades left

Maybe in the future white people will all be exiled to Mars and laugh in 50 years when we have a sustainable colony, the beginnings of terraformation, and a whole planet 1/3 the size of Earth but with only like 1/20th of the current Earth population. We could sit from our red marble and watch as Earth catches on fire, Martian Chronicles style.

They hate us
'cause they ain't us

Title of the article sucks, but the text of the article is actually pretty based

are you saying he should remove white majority of his picture?

damnit why?

Yes.

We have to keeps guns out of the hands of the people who create guns.
We have to keep honey out of bees' reach too while we're at it

>also, to everyone in this tavern, royalty as still very much running the show in France. Don't get it twisted. Plebs and poor people may have garnered some small amount of power, but in the places that matter most, in the places that keep civilization running, it's a fucking loyalist.
>Cred Forums - 1789

>kohn

>Get sacked based on skin colour and sex
>Fucking white cis male privilege

It's illegal, report it to the NY Commission on Human Rights.

>why is the British Royal Family White
8/10

I would absolutely support profiling white men, because I support profiling.

Problem is, we're not the ones committing the most crime.

Oh wow. Talk about out Jewing the Jew.

White men held liable from exploding populations of brown and yellow people.

News at 11.

You think all those low class third worlders are going to be able to make it through university, and learn how to make money in the system? You have a huge advantage. It'll be alot of work, but if any of us really want to, we have options they don't. Climb the pyramid. Start planning your career and retirement now.

Good thing in fucking yellow

I'm WAY more subtly offensive than that....but I get your idea.

the difference is that non-whites can't run a civilization, and they know it. the only alternative is asians, and even black people have the good sense to realize how bad that would be.

That face! Never wanted to shoot someone holding a baby before, wow!

>PERLSTEIN

>everyone should have downs because then we could all relate and be comfortable in our own bodies

iojtjiei9i90ii93e509u09j=seji[pjiesyrpijpjiojrypoijidyrpjoijp0-]j9u36j09

Right before USA turns full marxism and nationalize property of evil white man.

jew anti-white

It's almost as if white people produce white kids or something.

It's funny how that also coincides wit the end of the European imperial age

cuck

Identity and collective association is so important to her that it does not matter if her daughter is never able to live independently.

All she sees and values is her child's collective association. As for the child's well being, health, and happiness? Fuck that, apparently.

Collectivism is all that matters to these people.

I think her forehead chose not to have children.

This. Conservatives tend to actually have more than 1 kid.

Go procreate , Cred Forums, it's a way to guarantee a non-liberal shitstorm future

:D :D

jew anti white
source: harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

>It's funny how that also coincides wit the end of the European imperial age

see

No. This will be the spark that starts the global backlash.

We are the fittest, there is no way we'll get extinct.

I'm convinced we'll have a global civil war in the coming decades, to retake all our white homelands. People are getting redpilled big league.

me on the top left

shit son, look at them titties

I'd have sexual intercourse with her, if you know what I mean.

Someone, right now, at this very moment, give me ANY benefit to diversity. Really, give me a reason why we should force people to have women on the team and Trayvon Shartin in on it too. What fucking reason is there to diversify anything, what does it bring, what is the shit I must go through to make sure some fucking ghetto thug comes into my office with some nagging bitch and give them a job? Holy fuck.

I don't even hate blacks, I don't hate Women, I just hate when they force their shit onto me. When I served in the Navy I had bro-tier Blacks that were with me to the end, but it's not as if they forced every single Tyrone onto my ship and have them force their culture onto me. No, instead we bonded well and understood eachother.

We're seriously fucked.

chinese food

How bad is it for Whites in the Netherlands? Seriously consider living there.

It's an acting job, meaning they can put any restrictions on who they want to see audition. I've seen ads looking only for whites so it's not much different.

Im not as excited about it. I mean, you think Democrats are bad now, how do you think the party will be when its a coalition of nothing but various minority groups after the liberal white core finishes its ritual suicide?

At least they'll be less cucky, I guess. Just being told "fuck you" is better than being aggressively cried at.

food

on an "average joe" level, diversity doesn't do much. the benefit comes from skimming the top 0.1% of a race and integrating that into your culture.

Does he not know that immigrants/refugees have a higher fertility than native whites

Ty for source

Looking at all these articles and you realise one thing: The salt is fucking real. White men have been so damn successful at everything we've done that we've hammered a inferiority complex deep into the psyche of every other group, including our own women.

Keep at it lads, I drink their tears!

>losers of culture war includes Roman Catholics
>America becoming more hispanic
>75% of them are Catholic

ok 'professor'

they don't

The point isn't climate change. It's get rid of white people in disguise.

If the cucks understood that they wouldn't be cucks.
>2015
>having children the same color as you

>Topics:
>Ben Carson
>Ted Cruz

wat

mfw this is considered person with "russian" heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0

Marvel realizes it needs to pull drastic measures to bring up sales.

good. she has extreme mental illness and shouldnt be raising children.

>problematic
>angry white men

Dubs of retardation.

It's da jooz who want u out, their strong arm (the media) is in charge of brain wash u.
Stop consuming propaganda (don't buy media, ANY format) if everyone does it it could put a big dent on their offense line

Former Polk County resident here. Grady won't put up with it. I hope they try it.

This applies for all job in media related business, jew excepted ofc.

Libshits self genociding is the best thing to ever happen to white people.

Christ those liberal birth rates don't even include high IQ whites. Half of them are having mix race children. There will be no opposition to white people in 50 year

>kidscbc

What the actual fuck

Sauce?

(((Frank Joyce)))

Parkurst?
(((You Be The Judge)))
static3.businessinsider.com/image/572b6e638fe4debd2ede4646/stephen-parkhurst.jpg

(((Looks like it)))
canadiananimationresources.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Martin-Marie-Drew-with-CBC-gems-600x401.jpg

This writer doesn't exist, it's a front for clickbait
thoughtcatalog.com/katie-mather/

(((Google)))

(((probably)))
gerrygeorgatos.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Portrait-Gez-600x600.jpg

cdn2.vox-cdn.com/author_profile_images/8317/alex.png
Possible, most likely just a faggot

>I still cant wrap my head around why they think this way.

Certain elements of the Left believe whites are inherently evil, and the cause of all problems in society. If they were to just all die, the world would be a utoptia. It's a very simplistic view based on a very cursory review of history.

The opposite view, is that humans in general are jerks, and whites just happened to be the most powerful in recent history, would imply that if whites were to go, another group of jerks would replace them.

Evil cunt either way
thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/columnist_logos/Krishnan_Manisha_logo2014W.jpg

dunno
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/750098956068253697/6yRPX4p3.jpg

prolly not
dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Chauncey-DeVega.png

(((Kohn)))

(((Ignatiev)))

(((Richter)))

He's absolutely right; it's a reactionary response and that is normals of any society. His filthy Jew brain is simply redirecting the conclusion to imply that there is a problem with this.

(((Probably)))
media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/n_cenk_sirota_110223.300w.jpg

(((Likely)))
a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,q_100,w_660/dvox9naxyvl2evao56kf.jpg

(((NYT)))

(((strong possibility)))
i.ytimg.com/vi/JgaOK74HqiA/hqdefault.jpg

don't know
spotlightonpoverty.org/app/uploads/2015/12/McElwee-2-150x150.png

(((Elias Isquith)))
media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKtAAAAJGRiNmQ1ZmVjLTZjZjQtNDAzYi1iNTRmLWQxYTRlNjQ3NTEwNA.jpg

(((Anna Silman)))
media.salon.com/2014/11/anna_silman_square.jpg

(((high likelihood)))
pressrush.com/author/4442755/avatar-284.jpg

(((Jennifer Rubin)))
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1174527044/106-Gray__2__400x400.jpg

(((Hugo Schwyzer)))

(((Timberg)))

(((Dreyfuss))

I dont see a Wog sign

jew pro supremacy / anti-white

HITLER WAS LITERALLY RIGHT

What do you do with that information???

It's the simple fact that the "Golden Rule" and morality in general has become so engrained in their heads that they literally cannot go against it.
For this reason, winning is undesirable, they cannot understand why someone would want to win and own something that someone else owns.
They constantly cite the Golden Rule when it comes to colonialism and they act like the desire to conquer and spread is ancient and forgotten.
They literally believe that if you kill your enemies they win.
They claim to be atheists but think morality is universal and that genetics only applies to animals.
Europeans won, and for this they must die.

Think for yourselves, normies

Fucking monkeyshines foreheaded negress. Look at DAT GAP. She could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.

Because Jews are like chameleon rats and change their affiliation to whatever suits them at the time.

They're as fucking white and pasty as anyone else and by definition would enjoy their imaginary 'white privilege' just the same.
But call them out on it and all of a sudden they're not white anymore they're Jewish, which is completely different.

They literally did though.
They literally died in the civil wars for this.

>Kohn
:^)

When can we start gassing journalists wholesale?

I used to say these people were basically the lefts equivalent of Cred Forums, holding no real sway in the world, but now we've surpassed them.

interracial programs

Or else what, you won't fucking advertise?

fake, don't bother saving

Why?

Why not let nonwhites fall so far no white person on earth can argue with race realism?

thanks

That one is poe's law. It was made as a Joke during the british elections

GREEN SURGE

Very much would like to read this, I think you're on the right track here with what is going on.

I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT THE JEWS ARE ON HOLIDAY AND LOOK AT HOW WELL THIS THREAD WENT

>Jews held liable from exploding populations of brown and yellow people.

Fix'd

Oh, the irony.

>Toxic
>Cowardly masculinity

Sounds like getting jumped by gangs, hip-hop culture and epitomized decadent degeneracy. What culture is the epitome of masculinity in so far as homophobia, pursuit of athletic over academic endeavors and are by recorded statistic most likely to commit violent or violent sexual crime?

What is the first group of people that would fit that bill if any?

>HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can't take the dishonesty. If the BLM movement addressed its own problems I would consider supporting them..

If they sought to correct:

>absence of family structure
>the neglect of education
>their identification with the lowest common denominator

Pick up some white hobbies. Try it. You'll like it. You'll like not getting shot, stabbed or jumped.

I still think that was one of the worst naming decisions for a word Cred Forums has ever done.

Lox just means fish

diversity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222769/Dishonest-Blair-Straw-accused-secret-plan-multicultural-UK.html

That's one mad fucking dude.

>That teen
>White

Yeah, nah cunt.

print form

Yep. Get it over with we're finished. Genocided my people in dresden, and they'll finally get us here. Just fucking get it over with, enough with this bullshit shellgame.

This was obviously fake. Meme articles are supposed to be subtle.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html

Pooling a lot of stuff together right now, will be a short while before I have it ready. I can tell you this, though, this thread is probably the best possible resource I could have found.

thanks for the oc lads

When the democracy only applies to whatever they let you choose from instead of what you actually want, it's not democracy.

Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men
jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men