More polls

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
>Hillary ahead anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OwfoHB1zZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally happened overnight.

Brazil was the non english speaking country with most votes for Trump and then suddenly Bang. Everything changes.

I'VE BEEN RESETTING MY ROUTER ALL DAY SO I COULD VOTE FOR TRUMP, WHY IS SHE STILL WINNING

leaf, member brexit

I KNOW

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

We purple now.

Seems odd that 92% of Russians voted Trump with nearly the same number of voters. Perfect for demonizing this nation to normies if the Democrats get their way and decide to fight Russia. Also odd that Clinton is 51% ahead in the U.S., which is the number they would rig an election to (if they rig it). If this is agenda pushing nonsense for youngsters, I wouldn't be surprised.

>trumpfags spamming the poll, voting multiple times
>hilldog still winning in US with 52%

time to book tickets to the "RUSSIAN FEDERATION" lmao.

do the world a favor trumptards and follow suit

As if polls will stop this cosmological movement

>follow suit
Okay then, you first

call this guy what he is, a subhuman

yea you butch ass white motherfuckers, america needs less whitey more africa.

black power

Wait, they switched sides? Trump used to be on the right. He also has a blue vote box now, when he used to have a red vote box.

Seems fishy.

>taking an unofficial poll this seriously

sad!

Except Trump is at 52% and Hillary is at 48% worldwide based on this poll. Anyway 51% is not a high lead in the U.S., she should be scared, watch for the closeted voters who come out of the woodwork.

it definitely needs less retards, retard.

Site doesn't even load for me. It's just a blank page

I saw this Poll when the US had about 20,000 votes. It was 90% Trump. Also, the websites quality seems to have gone down the shitter.

Looks like shills have taken over the poll. No way India is 85% shilldog. Trump was winning India comfily
Also Russia's numbers weren't that high some days back. Humm

>Russia
>China

vote vote vote!

lets give the impression that every one loves trump and when he loses we can say the polls were rigged

comfortably* my poo friend

I saw it like 3 days ago and Brazil had 8k votes, 88% Trump. They're not even trying to hide it anymore

>Hillary ahead anywhere

NOT SO FAST
COME HOME WHITE MAN
AND BRING YOUR SHEKELS

youtube.com/watch?v=5OwfoHB1zZs

A few days ago it was like 98% Trump worldwide. Only countries supporting Hillary were Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Netherlands.

NO MOM ITS COMFILY NOT COMFORTCCHLY REEEEEEEE