Does this make you think Cred Forums?

Does this make you think Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativefiringline.com/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-tax-avoidance-scheme-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Also Trump's donation from his own charity was quite legal and was accepted by the plaintiffs in the suits.

If you want to see something weird look at how Hillary was selling state secrets and favors for cash with the Clinton Foundation. Or wait until Wednesday when this data will all be released along with video of her repeatedly calling blacks nįggers.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

he's a fucking crybaby

>using laws in place to not pay taxes
>using taxes dollar from other people to be a leech for years
really activates the cerebral cortex

>comparing legal tax deductions to welfare fraud

kys

>gaming of the system
>following the law

Pick one plz

Makes me think there is a difference between gaming what you worked for and gaming to free load. That is all.

>Keeping the money you earned.
>Taking someone else's money.

Don't WEW me or my wife's lad ever again.

ding ding

I'm using this cancer emem later SAGE

That makes no sense whatsoever, unless you believe the government is entitled to your money.
The government is not entitled to your money.

I HAVE TO TYPE THIS IN CAPS TO MAXIMIZE ATTENTION.

WHY THE FUCK ARE LEFTISTS SO ARROGANT THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN READ BASIC INTERNAL REVENUE CODE SECTIONS (172 IN PARTICULAR)?

AS A CPA, THIS IS MAKING MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL. TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG. I APPLY CARRYBACKS AND CARRYFORWARDS EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR MY CLIENTS.

He also creates thousands of jobs, and probably preserved some by paying less taxes.

Retard Shill

>tax deductions
>welfare

Not paying into the system while the system is paying you is different than the system giving you a break from a loss

>cry and whine that trump isn't making his tax returns public
>realize he isn't going to
>pretend that he already did
lol

Following the tax code is legal.
Taking advantage of welfare isn't.

If you want to go further it would have been illegal for trump not to done what he did as he'd be deliberately damaging his financial position by pay more tax then required.

Arrogance is a byproduct of ignorance.

>implying anyone but CPAs read tax code

>rich people take advantage of system to make more money
>poor people take advantage of system to avoid working
yeah no difference there

He's got a good point. Once Trump closes the tax loopholes, he can cut welfare too.

What makes you think the leaks are going to be her saying "nigger?"

And realistically what would the backlash be if this was the case?

taxation is theft

Can one of you retards explain how using capital losses to offset capital gains is dodging taxes? Because that is really retarded. That is like saying that you should pay tax on all your gains from selling stocks at a gain but can't deduct the ones sold at a loss. The tax system has always operated on a net basis.

>Following the tax code is legal.
Taking advantage of welfare isn't.

I don't have a Twitter account. Could you tweet those lines to him? You're right.

There's a big difference between the guy cheating to keep more of his money and the guy cheating to take more of someone else's money. Just saying.

>trump keeping money he earned
>same as welfare queens robbing me blind because they don't want to work

okey dokey

I wasn't aware that Mr Moser could read my thoughts.

>disagree with how the government wastes its money on freeloaders
>use legal means to not support the government's corruption when possible
How is this contradictory at all? He's not even breaking any laws.

Buy dodging taxes you limit the perpetuation of a corrupt immoral system.

By leaching welfare, you perpetuate a corrupt immoral system.

this

It sure does.

Trump wasn't taking my money.

Underrated post.

I think I feel a little dumber after reading it.

Actually, he's got a fucking job sooooooo. FALSE EQUIVALENCY.

>the state is entitled to your money
>niggers are entitled to what the state collects from you

>business-owning billionaire uses legal loophole to avoid personal taxation
>retarded, uneducated, violent, lazy subhuman soaks up public money to lay around smoking crack and shitting out more criminals
>pretty much the same situation

The assumption is false equivalency and Tu qoque.

POSTING A LOSS IS NOT A LOOPHOLE

POSTING A LOSS IS NOT A LOOPHOLE

WHAT ABOUT THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

EVERY COMPANY DOES THIS. IT IS THE INTENDED BEHAVIOR OF THE LAW.

Its not like taxation is theft and its only right to avoid taxation and wrong to take advantage of a system that steals from others.

Does he understand that an income tax taxes income, and not net worth? How is it gaming the system when you pay no income tax because you didn't earn an income in that time?

>white people not paying enough taxes is bad
>if you aren't OUTRAGED you don't have the right to complain about shitskins who aren't even US citizens abusing systems tax dollars pay for

I hate liberals so fucking much, dude.

as long as he can also acknowledge hillary did the same thing i don't care

Difference between not giving and taking

Hillary didn't "game the system", she committed actual fraud, and then destruction of evidence and congressional perjury to try to hide it. Probably also murder.

Because liberals don't own businesses or invest money. They either work a minimum wage job or live off daddy's credit card. They don't know anything about taxes or money. The few who do pay taxes just use TurboTax.

Or are you just talking about her 2015 return

The difference is keeping what you earned vs taking something you didn't earn.

In fact, you'd be committing MALPRACTICE if you didn't

I'm just referring to her 2015 return

Taxation IS theft!

>as long as he can also acknowledge bill passed the laws that trumped used to avoid pay taxes.

Fixed it for you senpai

Agreed, I don't talk shit about individuals who 'take advantage' of welfare. I do, however, talk a lot of shit about the system that enables it.

Ironic, too, is this liberal strawman setting himself up for the reverse; "If you're applauding people who use welfare, I don't want to hear your thoughts on Trump's tax evasions."

There is no loophole. It was used exactly as the rule was intended and every business ever would do the exact same thing. The only thing that makes Trump's case extraordinary is that he lost a billion fucking dollars.

works for me too

THIS

the 1040EZ is amazing, you can literally write off everything if you donate to the right charities

i havn't had to pay a single cent in taxes since 2010, started donating regularly to the make a wish foundation, can write it all off

and people saying "oh but taxes pay for roads and bridges" NO THEY DONT, they don't pay for shit, who pays for the roads and bridges? SALES TAX

income tax goes right into the pockets of the government

God fucking dammit.
I'M NOT THAT FUCKING STUPID!

I dont talk shit about people on welfare unless they are abusing it.

I, as a Trump Supporter, want less people to need welfare by providing an abundance of high paying jobs.

Thats the whole reason I'm voting for him.

A welfare recipient doesn't make anything. Doesn't employe anyone (besides maybe drug dealers)

Trump builds things, employes people. DOES GOOD.

He even wrote a book about it in 1997.

if THIS, then SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNRELATED

>liberal arguments

Then you're not entitled to national defense, infrastructure, public order, justice and other public goods paid from the budget.

Hillary does it too!

conservativefiringline.com/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-tax-avoidance-scheme-donald-trump/

>Then you're not entitled to national defense

Let me guess you're also one of those faggots who complains about how much money America spends on it's military.

Most other things you listed are payed by state and local taxes.

I'll be filing taxes starting next year, and I wasn't actually aware you could do this sort of thing. Most of the people from my city are either retards or a government shills, so I don't really know as much as I'd like to about this.

Are there any sites that write about this? I'm interested in reading more about it.

yea we should remove welfare

Can we stop this shit?

"Makes you think"

No that doesn't make me think that makes me think OP is a faggot and a shill

Gaming the system to keep what you've warned =/= Gaming the system to get what other people have earned.

The left and retarded masses will never see it that way, extremely depressing

You guys, FORGET ABOUT WHAT IS LEGAL, and what isn't. Half the tax code is written at the request of people like Trump. He may have personally written some of the loopholes he uses. (And gotten his political pawns to pass them under his name. )

What matters here is that the system is already hopelessly rigged against ordinary people, and Trump wants to make the situation far worse.

That probably sounded good in his head.

Is this you?

The difference is that Trump merely kept his hard earned cash from being stolen from the government while welfare cheats are using aforementioned stolen cash.

basically, if you donate an ammount to charities that is more or equals what you usually pay in taxes, you can write off your entire tax payment,

it's a loophole, thats why every single rich person has a "foundation" Warren Buffet is a fucking cuck and doesn't know that his kids are robbing him blind

>his eldest son drives a BRAND FUCKING NEW ferrari and owns 3 Lexus LFAs

>his daughter is a teacher but she bought a fucking tesla

living below means my ass, it's all talk, i worked with the buffets before, did some IT work for Berkshire Hathaway (D.B.A. First National Bank) and dealt with his son up close and personal, the guy is literally what the media portrays the donald as, arrogant, self-absorbed, and a prick.

Sure but which one current employs thousands of people? Trump or Shauntay wif 4 kids from 3 babydaddies?

Wow. Really made me think

Lol at all these republicucks defending a billionaire from paying his fair share of funding this country meanwhile you break your back and pay for the roads he rides his limousines on.

Keeping licking trumps shoes kikes.