Ever since I started eating clams on daily basis and taking pills with iron...

Ever since I started eating clams on daily basis and taking pills with iron, selenium and zinc my sexual life got better than ever before. Why aren't we teaching children about uber diets in public schools? Alex Jones was fucking right...again!

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/cholesterol-longevity.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck
myhealthtips.in/2013/10/top-foods-to-increase-libido-sexual-desire.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825214002219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I also eat a lot of clams, mussels, and oysters.

It's great.

How does it change you?

>tfw allergic to shellfish

How do I get my zinc?

>eating the invertebrate Jew
kys

Enjoy ur cholesterol.

kek kek

Shit! I forgot the magic words!
"Redpill me on food Cred Forums".

There! This should score me some replies.

Clams are literally water filters of the ocean. HAHAHAHAHAH. Are you Alex's brother, Davie Jones?

Enjoy getting all the toxins of the ocean.

One A Day Men's

My dick gets harder and i'm ready to go again just after 40 minutes. I feel alive again!

Be careful with selenium.

Clams are based.

Exercise regularly and eat fresh food, stay away from poisons and toxins.
This is all you need for a healthy lifestyle.

I dont know why you expect anyone on Cred Forums to have an educated opinion on your peculiar eating habits

on the issue of public schools, i absolutly agree that sport classes should include nutrition and dietary lessons. Maybe than less people would fall for useless diets while only stalling their decent into obesity

Ever since I started injecting my balls with saline solution my balls are bigger than ever before.

only muslims and jews eschew shellfish

Most shitty "sexual performance enhancing" pills like "Extenze" or whatever, are simply normal mens vitamins that contain zinc, copper, and selenium.
Those trace minerals are necessary for sperm production, testosterone, mood regulation, and general male sex drive.

There is a major lack of these minerals in most diets, and I think this is one reason why a lot of men are depressed nu-male cucks addicted to prozac

You are both mentally and physically incapable of acting like a man

They come from a clam farm, you dummy.

this

the minerals in shellfish are very easily assimilated

Why? Please, do explain. I take my pills every day to boost my immunity.

Heavy metal poisoning is great!

Doesn't change the fact that they are water filters.

Alex Jones says drink the water from the filter, not eat the fucking filter.

>My dick gets harder and i'm ready to go again just after 40 minutes. I feel alive again!

Last time I had sex I came three times over the course of an hour and my dick was hard the entire time. The chick wasn't even that attractive to me too.

I stopped smoking. This also improved the blood circulation in my dick. I hate smokers now. I've been exploited for years.

Selenium poising? Google it.

>Alex Jones says drink the water from the filter, not eat the fucking filter.
But they're from a clam farm... why are you being dense?

>zinc, copper and selenium are heavy metals

go take a chemistry class you fucknit

Same except I switched to vaping. I know not ideal but it helps a lot in general.
Maybe I can quit altogether later. I haven't given it too much thought.

i've been trying to eat more seafood. just for the omega 3 alone.

when you look at the healthiest, longest-lived populations (e.g japanese, icelanders, etc) on the planet, they all have one thing common: they eat a fuck ton of fish.

but getting fresh seafood is tricky here in utah. i've been eating canned tuna and canned sardines. i could do without the BPA, preservatives, sodium, and other nasties.

Good for you man. Years of smoking basically wrecked my dick. I'm happy to see any improvements at all.

Trees turn CO2 into oxygen.

B-buh these trees are grown on a farm, so they don't function the same.

>Islamic intellectual

You'll get it eventually... but you seem to be wandering away from the answer.

Enjoy your mercury poisoning

>just for the omega 3 alone.

then take fish oil pills like a sane person
>inb4 you have some stupid reasoning for not taking them

>tolerable upper intake limit of 400 μg/d

There is no fucking way I can overdose this.

>eating shellfish DAILY!!

Dude... no. I bet they are cheap CANNED ones too, considering you live in Poland.

Clams are the most bottom of bottom feeders. Their entire purpose in life other than randomly bumping into another clam and spraying it with a sperm cloud then dying...

is to EAT SHIT from the sea floor.

That is their entire diet... shit and DECAY. They are the filtration system for the oceanic biosphere. They myth of them being an aphrodisiac is from old fetishistic cultures simply implying they were sexual in nature because they are wet and slimy and smell like
>ye olde sweaty, bathe once a month vagina

...and therefore must have the same "virtues and humours"

stupid fucking pollack.

I'll sell you a rare alchemical elixer made from powdered snake blood and bones that's CERTAIN to enlarge your member!

Enjoy your inevitable case of Iodine poisoning! Hope you survive it.

I want to like clams, but they're so gross they make me gag.

Are you afraid of getting mercury poisoning from eating so much clams?

> I know not ideal but it helps a lot in general.
Not really. After vaping for a year I came back to smokes. All my friends who thried it also returned to smokes. Vaping does not help you break free from nicotine addiction and the fact tgat e-cig never runs out makes your lungs suffer even more.

Are you retarded? Shellfish filter through water to survive, thus they are like water filters. So some how if they're grown on a farm, they don't have to filter water to eat?

Jesus go fuck a goat Ahmed.

>selenium poisoning is a joke
Enjoy writhing in agony as your skin falls off

It's actually rather easy to overdose that. 5 brazil nuts a day for a few weeks straight is that overdose, shellfish and supplements are no different.

I guess everyone has a different experience with it.
Haven't touched a cigarette in more than a year now.

make sure to cook them well
and make a paella

RT4 veganism is the ubermensch diet

It's clean water you dolt

Where does whale meat fall on that list?

Let me give you a hand, you seem to be struggling.

>2016
>Believing cholesterol is bad

Did you escape from an 80's health ad?

They are like candy to me. I love the taste of the oil.

Those are muscles not clams you fucking retard

>I bet they are cheap CANNED ones too, considering you live in Poland.
Nope.

Is that not an argument? If you can control the water quality you can control the quality of the clams

>swordfish
All those f2p players with brain damage, makes sense now.

>Iodine poisoning
We have iodine in salt and everyone is fine.

CRYING KEKLES AND MUSCLES ALIVE, ALIVE OH

it just tastes like generic fish but i believe you because you're from poorland

Those aremt clams dummy

lobbies is where its at

>5 brazil nuts
Sure kurwa, we eat "brazil nuts" in Poland every day! I don't even know what the fuck is a "brazil nut" desu.

Kek'd hard

dont eat them too much
or else your body will stop producing those nutrients naturally

You guys think farms give a fuck about water quality? Next you're going to tell me your clams live on a free range farm, and are hand-fed.

IT IS A FUCKING WATER FILTER.

Will it improve it enough to actually have a sexlife?

Look up for pearls user. The shekels of the sea

In microgram qualities

Yes, you just tell the ladies you love eating clam, and give them a long slow wink

your brain needs cholesterol to function. that's why statin drugs greatly increase risk of alzheimers.
the propaganda against fat & cholesterol was a nwo lie to make people sick and retarded and funny enough, fat.

This

Theres this weird thing called "regulations"

Reminds me of pussy.

Should I care? The pills are cheap as fuck, even by polish standards. You can get 100 pills for like 2 bucks.

Zinc increases your semen production, iron increases your zinc caps.

While ingesting these will have positive returns if you're perfectly healthy, there may be other reasons why this doesn't work for you. If you have an issue causing artificially low iron, you won't be able to absorb zinc.

It's not as simple as supplementing/diet, but yes, AJ was right, as I learned these concepts from his show as well

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH. Yea every morning regulators and inspectors go and make sure the farm is running well, just like they do everyday at your chicken and pig farms. HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

>LEAF INTELLECTUAL

probably rancid as fuck. pop one open and smell it and i bet it smells like the cheapest hooker in your towns ham wallet.

Random polish women asked me aboit my oysters in the shop and on the street when I bought a bag of them. True story. Usually strangers don't talk to me first for no real reason. Is this because Oysters are expensive?

Where does one acquire those meaty morsels?

Wait, I was wrong. I forgot that most clam farms are on the seabed.

Your body produces cholesterol, excess from diet is bad.

herbivores are the only animals that can get atherosclerosis, and humans can get it.

dont take too much iron you can die of iron poisoning you know this right.

If you get fish burps the oil is rancid and rotten. There's no way legit fish oil pills ate that cheap.

>excess from diet is bad.
I hate leafs so much

Same thing with unfermented Soy. It turns men into pussies. Enjoy your soy in basically every processed food. It lowers the testosterone levels so it must be good.

Clam Warehouse

People who need help with their sexual life are already fucked as it is. They're the same kind of people who will eat a ton of tacos, whine about how wiping their ass is difficult, and wonder why they're farting all day when they hold their shit in for 8 hours. They're completely unaware of everything below their head, so they need help with everything.

>If you have an issue causing artificially low iron
I donate blood on regular basis since 9/11.

>muh soy plant estrogen is bad
>proceeds to drinks a glass of cow bodily fluids from a pregnant fellow mammal

I will never understand this logic. The soy sht has been disproven anyways.

>AJ was right, as I learned these concepts from his show as well
But his iodine drops are literally poison.

There are 2 different kinds of cholesterol, one of which is healthier than the other.

Cholesterol will only accumulate to dangerous levels if you have a diet full of carbs and little physical activity, leading to high insulin levels.

See the movie Fathead

get destroyed you stupid gullible water filter eating dickheads

Stop taking Iron you idiot, unless you're the owner of a bleeding vagina, then carry on.

See

Organically produced milk will never raise estrogen levels.

Dietary cholesterol is not a problem.

You're a living meme

It comes from a polish pharmaceutical company you idiot.

Sardines, Almonds and Avacado are my daily routine. Never felt better.

I gotta get some clams in there, they're cheap and delicious.

Lol

clams and oysters are natures apples

you eat their waste as well?

You fags tell me that everything is poison and yet every 2 monts the doctor says that my blood results are great. What gives?

Could explain why you cannot store long term zinc and get a temporary boost after immediately eating clams

> Why aren't we teaching children about uber diets in public schools?

Because even our supposed "professional" nutritionists are stuck in the 70s and will advocate for the shittiest diets imaginable, with far too many calories in them.

>You need to eat 2000-2500 calories every day, oh and remember to eat tons of wheat.
>That has to be like 40% of your diet!
Fuck that.
I can survive just fine with 1400 calories a day, if I don't do anything outside from sitting on my desk.
And it was recently discovered that office workers don't burn more than that.
Still our doctors are telling us to guzzle down over 2k calories a day.
Cholesterol myth is starting to die, thank fuck for that.
High Cholesterol isn't necessarily a bad thing and apparently it's entirely normal for some people to have high as fuck Cholesterol, a theory that has existed for a good while, but is now being taken seriously.

I bought myself a slow juicer a while ago and after years, I'm now getting morning wood again.
About 60% of my diets is now composed of plants and I feel great.
I only eat food once a day and everything else is juiced vegetables and fruit.
And no, it doesn't remove any soluble fiber from it, only the insoluble stuff which is basically wood. Everything else is preserved in the juice.
Blenders fuck up the micronutrients in fruits and vegetables by introducing air and heat into the mix and that stuff is basically useless.
Slow juicers are definitely worth looking into, especially if you're not eating many greens at the moment.

It's cheap because it's made from polish cod in Poland by a polish company.

Point in case

Soy is estrogenic. It displaces your testosterone and disrupts your endocrine system

dont listen to these retards bro shellfish are secretly the best food

I thought apples would be natures apples

Are you 70yrs old? My dick stays hard even after the 3rd time i cum im a row..
Pic related it's my 9" uncut cock yes i am mixed and 6ft2 white bitches love my boner. You jelly Cred Forums?

>producing fish oil naturally

i don't think thats how our body works.

>Ready to go again after just 40 minutes.

Are you seriously that low test? Or is that what bring old is like. 5 minutes is too long for me, and I thought that was long as fuck compared to some guys.

Da fuck

>proceeds to drinks a glass of cow bodily fluids from a pregnant fellow mammal
I don't drink milk at all. Milk is poison for an adult.

they don't test for everything in a blood test, just a sub set. what's included in your bi-monthly Polish blood test?

jesus man use your right once in a while

anyone else read ray peat?
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cholesterol-longevity.shtml

>taking pills with iron

You could honestly just eat your damn vegetables 2bh

But yeah, fresh mussels are fucking excellent. Can't get enough of them.

I used to consume 4-5k worth of calories,and I was always wonder how people could eat only 2k.
How tall are you and what your weight?
I think I'm pretty good, being 5'8 and 150 [170cm, and 68 Kilos], but I not quite sure.
Should I start eating less?

You can get ill from too much iodine in the short term (hashimotos thyroid condition), but you can develop a tolerance to super doses after awhile. Japanese sailors get ridiculous amounts in their diet. I find that too much iodine makes me feel aggressive. I'm pretty sure AJ takes all the supplements he says he does, and it's the iodine responsible for his personality on the air

You too will become an oldfag one day.
All this time, wasted...

gross

I'm embarrassed to call you a fellow Countyman

this was on tv a while ago...

They went around asking americans how long until they were ready to go again and all the americans were like ohh i dont know 10-15 minutes. the canadians were like "45 seconds or so".
it must be diet.

Clams, mussels and oysters all eat plankton retard. All of the oceans food chain starts with plankton.

Fresh spinach is really tasty and good for you.

2000 calories a day was a suggestion made during war time to get people to eat less and conserve food. There's a large range of calories humans can eat

Dunno, Hemoglobin, pressure, Aids, Jaundice, other diseases, sugar, white count, red count, platelets. The usual.

I'm 172 and 70kg myself.
There's no way in hell that you're eating that many calories daily, unless you're a professional athlete.

Tour de France cyclists eat like 8k a day.
Something's way off with your calculations.

Faggot

>after 40 minutes
kek

Yeah, but it has next to no iron. Thats's what happen when you don't question science and repeat lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

Fun fact, there's a common misconception about spinach that it has way more iron than it does. This was due to a decimal error on spinach nutrition labels back in the day, leading people to believe it has 10x more iron than it actually does.

It has a good amount, being a leafy green vegetable

OptiZinc and ONE Adam Men's Multi

>IT IS A FUCKING WATER FILTER

No fucking shit. It doesn't mean that they always have to live in dirty water as if they lived right outside a sewage outlet in the wild. Imagine if they were grown in water that went through Alex Jones' water filters and were treated with his fucking brain-force supplements and other nutrients. You'd have some clean-ass fucking shellfish.

Fuck knows what you've been drinking but it certainly made you a super-retard.

Okay. Refute me then. You can't. Retard.

Lol wow

did you stop the tabaco jew? because that will improve ""muh dick"" aswell.
when i stopped sucking on the burning jew penis that is a cigarette, my health got alot better.

JUST SAYEN NIGGA

That's a good thing. Men don't need to supplement iron, most need way less than they get already.

I know bro. Cytisine saved my life. I can't believe I burned so much money on that poison. I feel cheated.

My gf feeds me these all the time. She doesn't say why but I know. I know. The little slut.

True, but read the rest of the thread. I give blood.

Most seafood has a high level of mercury. If you're worried about it, eat cilantro. It has heavy metals binders that pull toxins out of your body

>tfw you'll never have a based jap gf that feeds you clams just so she can get the fucking of her life

Where does all of this Mercury come from anyway? Nobody gave a fuck about mercury in the nineties.

Good for you op, if it helps you im glad.

Gotta stay healthy. May you live to 107 and fuck all the dumb polish women dumb

Here you go famillions.

>iron, selenium and zinc
Sunflower sprouts have high levels of all three without any of the pollutants. I've noticed since I've been putting sunflower sprouts in my green drinks I have been getting better boners

>but they filter poo poo out da water
well plants filter it out of the dirt, so fuck you.
i dont care if they're gross they taste good

dose r oysters mah boi

Coal power plants, probably alot of other this. The shit gets into the water by rainfall.

Things that are low on the foodchain are fine. Tilapia, clams, shrimp and what not.

Predators like Tuna tend to accumulate mercury.

Fair enough, liver is good if you do need it.

Are you sure you're not American?

>milk
>ice-cream
>popcorn
>butter instead of lard

Go away 9gag.

>no fatty fish

What's the reasoning behind this?

>OJ
Literally blue-pilled OJ is asking for diabetes
NEVER drink your sugars, ive lost 25 pounds in the past 3 and a half months just cutting out sweet tea (NC fag)

>

Nah. Der mussels.

It's because they know what it does to your sex drive so they were interested in you.

Toxins stored in fat maybe?

Mercury is an element that is naturally found in nature, in the soil. But it is naturally chemically bound to other elements and it is dispersed throughout the environment so you'd never encounter a significant amount.

Human mining consolidates and concentrates elements, good and bad. Sometimes mercury is being mined for batteries, but sometimes it's just a byproduct and it's disposed of.

Old batteries and mining byproduct eventually wash away into the ocean by rain runoff.

There, it accumulates in sea life in its pure, elemental form.

So seafood is where you'd get the highest exposure of mercury

>taking pills to make you trans

Go back to /soc/ you fucking faggot.

How is this relevant?

> be me
> get drunk
> wasted drunk
> get home, wife, kids sleeping
> schuck and eat like 60 raw clams in succession standing in kitchen
> amazingly not cut off fingers
> watch tv for 10 mins
> puke 60 clams into toilet
> go to bed
> thosewerethegoodoldays.bat

Clams grow on farm.

Farmers control what the clam is exposed to.

Expose clam to only clean water and vital nutrients.

No accumulation of toxic compounds.

Do you get it now? It's a system. You don't magically get toxic compounds in the clams if they were never introduced to the clams environment.

Some fellows have ridiculous metabolism. My stick of a college classmate was bulking with 4k calories and barely gaining any weight.

Then there's me who eats 2,2k and gets fat over time.

Also just noticed the low-fat shit.

>low fat meme
>high T

Not like the fucking precursor to Testosterone is fat or anything.

Mykko, that's called being a lazy fuck man.

You can just stick them in ice water a few hours before you eat them. Flushes them and gets all the dirt out

>Expose clam to only clean water and vital nutrients.
Remember Barron!

I'm a lazy piece of shit but at least I'm fit.

By the way, is there a part of the chicken or pig rich in minerals that's not a liver? I like liver but I need some diversity.

I just take regular zinc. Does anyone have a product with added selenium I can't find it.

congrats, you were eating a shitty diet before, then addressed a nutritional deficiency.

you'd be surprised how easy it is to restore potency in India. is Poland like the India of europe?

>Filter made of healthy tissue good to eat
>It's in in clean water so it doesn't get shitted up and stays edible

Where does seem to be the problem you vegan? Every piece of animal once served different purpose than being eaten. Your stupid attitude doesn't change a shit about clams being HEALTHY to eat.

Bullshit image to troll /fit/izens and discredit iron pill.
>No poultry
>No fatty fish
>No full grains
>No seed oils
>No fiberous green veggies except spinach
>Recommends white chocolate and fucking ice cream, pretty much the least nutritious thing one can eat
>Recommends orange juice and lowfat milk over whole
>Recommends crustaceans and red meat

It's a troll diet.

Too much liver is bad for you anyway. You don't want to eat too much organ meat.

As for the flesh, i believe it's just varying degrees of fat. Chicken legs and wings have more fat, breast has more protein, especially from US bred chickens.

I generally try to get more fat because it aids in absorbing nutrients from other food.

What do you think about fasting 2 days in a week and eat whatever the fuck I want for the rest of the week?

Fat also makes you feel fuller faster. All that "LOW-FAT!" shit they started pushing in the late 90's and early 2000's is part of what contributed to the obesity epidemic. People used to feel full, now you can plow through over 2000 calories and not feel full due to low fat diets.

enjoy your heavy metal poisoning and dioxins

I wouldn't recommend fasting. If you're a fatass, just lower your caloric intake. Figure out your basal metabolic rate and eat under that if you want to lose weight. Just google basal metabolic rate calculator.

Listen to your body too. If you feel tired and shitty from a recent change in your diet, figure out why and fix it. You might not be eating enough, or just eating the wrong things, like too much sugar and processed foods.

>Avoid processed foods in general.
>Eat more green veggies and a little bit of fruits.
>Only drink water, coffee, etc. Basically, if the drink has calories in it you should avoid it.

This image is a good place to start, but remember that it's for someone who wants to get ripped and is working out too. Depending on what you want to do with your body you might not want to eat that much protein. I can't stress avoiding processed shit enough.

>I also eat a lot of clams

real men go for the roast beef

>invertebrate jew
they're all spineless to me

Trips of retardation.
You cant actually believe that. The US education out the man on the moon but now it spouts bullshit like this and Americans believe it. No wonder youre losing the economic war to China

>carbs: butter

Low fat is a meme that food companies pushed so they could still sell their processed shit and claim it was healthier. More people are fat than ever because of a few reasons, and I'm probably not covering them all here.

>lack of knowledge/misinformation about nutrition
>price of nutritious food vs unhealthy food in terms of calories
>preparation of healthy food is more time consuming in most cases (think opening a bag of chips vs scrambling eggs)
>advertising of unhealthy food as nutritious
>advertising of unhealthy food in general (more exposure means more people will go for it)
>corn starch and sugar in fucking everything
>fast food prevalence which ties into points 2,3, and 5.
>misinformation about exercise, especially resistance vs cardio, also fad exercises
>fad diets
>people exercising less in general and not getting enough exercise cause they have a job where there's no heavy labor
>people not paying attention to what they eat, not knowing how to read labels, and how much they eat, not keeping track of calories
>the low fat myth

Also nice trips.

>low-fat for testosterone

Butter beans are a type of lima beans. All those things in parenthesis are different types of beans.

With English comprehension like that, how are you even qualified to teach it to nips?

zinc kills DHT

stop it

Oh.

did you brain dead steroid junkies know that LDL cholesterol is the only cholesterol tha's functions are forced to be ether (hormone) or (brain repair)?

I bet you didn't.

The more LDL you are creating, the more of it goes to brain repair and DHT.
If you test counts are high, it's like having a lot of fuel in the carburetor, you better have a lot of DHT in your system or it's just a sign that the carburetor is flooded (not working).

>fat doesn't make you full
>carbs don't make you hungry
>what is insulin

1- those are not clams
2- enjoy your micrtoplastics diet

>not collecting your own mussels
come on anons let's get to work

Certain strains of cannabis really get the blood flowing and I can feel tingles up and down my shaft/taint/whatever. When I have sex, or even just have my wife tease this area, it's as if every moment is the moment I just came or am about to. It makes me hyper sensitive and increasingly aroused. In fact my cock is amasting as I type this out.

You haven't lived until you've reached this sensation and have a girl suck you off while another buries her tongue in your asshole. My wife seems to lose her gag reflex while on it, so the effects go oh so well together.

So I need to increase my DHT if I want to use more Test? How? drink more milk?

I love shellfish but I went to an oyster and crawfish festival this summer and got the worst food poisoning in my life. Now I can't look at them.

kek

dude, diet does so much its fucking unbelievable.

Try this

Go RAW VEGAN for 30 days - thats kale/spinnich (1/3rd lb) + fruits smoothies for 30 days

in 3 days youll feel insane. By day 30 itll be killing you.

Day 30, go into keto diet. That means high fat, moderate protein, under 20 net carbs (carbs minus fiber) - youll feel like shit for up to a week

after that youll be cleansed and feeling great.

You're retarded and dont know shit about biology.

>in 3 days youll feel insane. By day 30 itll be killing you.

What do you mean by insane? Feeling very hungry? Or very positive and healthy?

What does the 'killing you' part mean? I'll be REALLY hungry? I'll feel ill?

Please clarify.

Do you get them from infowarsstore?

I'm being serious, where should I buy anti-globalist supplements from?

So wtf is good with seefood? I hate it so tell me what vitamins i need to buy to get same high test feeling

I'm not a smoker but I'd rather have dick problems and die early by smoking real cigarettes than looking like a huge faglord with this vaping shit

what are you even trying to say

Just buy brazil nuts they have a butt load selenium in it , you only need a few a day

Does Chinese spices and herbs help a nutritious diet? Also is Spinach fish soup healthy?

This thread is making me really hungary

How? Why am I tolerant of lactose then?

This has got to be some fucking advertising right here. Marketing companies are standing by going "wow, how do we sell shit to these assholes". Turns out the first ones to try are the clam salesmen.

I'll stay with my Mountain Dew, crystal..., tv dinners, and Dollar Tree food.

you're retarded and never tried any of this shit, also you dont know shit about biology.

insanely great. raw vegan diet makes you feel great. by the end of 30 days youll be craving the fuck out of salt and meat. then you switch to keto -- you could go just 15 days.

>clams
Those are mussels.

underrated

Those are muscles.

I eat at least 7lbs of clams a day and I know what I'm talking about.

this thing looks disgusting and taste delicious at the same time, how is it even possible?

where do you get your clams?

>milk chocolate
>no poultry
>low fat milk

lol fuck off

The kids are gonna get hormonal soon enough. You're gonna be sooo sorry someday, grandpa.

ur mum

So? Tilapia from farms are still fed the shit from bass and other fish. If clams eat shit an donly shit you think farmers are gonna feed them something else?

The sea.

There's a seamongers about a half hour walk. I boil them in cream when I get home.

you might get clam poisoning

Considering I eat a medium baby worth and aven't got sick says that's unlikely

I only eat unseasoned chicken and vegetables, water and 3000mg fish oil supplements 3 times a day.

>500mg
Pleb.

Who Sulbutiamine here ?

turks love shellfish

fucking casual. Should be dark chocolate. Should also include nuts but limit peanuts. only natural peanut butter if you like it. chicken is perfectly fine.
Dont eat anything with soy in it look for products that say soy bean oil and avoid it.
Dont eat anything with sodium nitrate or sodium/potassium benzoate in it.
Cook your own damn food its cheaper.
Beans are a great source of fibre and carbs wih some fat in them.
Eat dairy in extreme moderation.
avoid the caffeine jew if you can but if you cant drink tea or coffee straight.
If you have to have sweetners use sucralose.

>Clams

It's oysters you stupid faggots. It's literally the #1 food for erections and is a natural aphrodisiac. Having better erections is all about maintaining a good cardiovascular circulation and habing normal to high levels of testerone. To much test will of course make the body produce estrogen. Just eat healthy, don't smoke and if you are older haversion your T levels checked out by a doctor. HeResellers a short list of best "erection" foods.

1. Oysters
2. Bannas
3. Oats
4. Salmon
5. Raw chocolate
6. Pomegranate
7. Oranges
8. Coffee
9.High nitrate greens ( Kale )
10. Pine nuts

>Fathead
Movie about a rich 400 lb Aussie who goes on a juice diet. Uses shitty animation as filler to reach feature length. Not a good source bro.

That's a different documentary you idiot.

Fathead is a guy eating mcdonalds only to lose weight and saying how healthy ketogenic diets are and also removing all sugars from your life.

after eating clam, oysters and mussels my dick grew to 9 inches long.

HEAVY METALLLL!!

Growing up my mom worked at a treatment facility for clams. If you think that they're not clean and that no one does tests to confirm they are clean you are absolutely retarded

> white rice
> low-fat milk
rtrd

You do know that testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol right?

fuck and kill any good whores lately?

May have to look into that. Medical school has destroyed my diet.

I subsist on food from the burger joint across the street when I'm on call

Fasting has some interesting effects on autophagy in your cells. Effectively it forces your body to eat somewhat broken down protein complexes.

Still don't do it myself but the research is interesting

i wouldnt eat that filthy poorfag shit if you paid me

It has nothing to do with lactose.
It's harmful for other reasons.

Can I improve my libido by eating raw onions at night?

Why Onions? Shouldn't that just help your immune system?

>inb4 shrek

myhealthtips.in/2013/10/top-foods-to-increase-libido-sexual-desire.html

>myhealthtips.in
How is this a credible source? Sounds like magic. People in Poland eat tons of onions.

>Implying we follow kosher laws

After my doctor prescribed me clams I fucked a super model, got a sports model an am living the model American life thanks clams!

This ad was paid for by clams

>This ad was paid for by clams
Eat us, user-kun.

>saturated fats are better than polyunsaturated fats.

enjoy your apoplexy with 50 years.

>invertebrate jew

look up 'coal fly ash'.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825214002219

That's why Trump is talking about clean coal, right? It can't be hard to stop the ash from going into the sea, unless they flush it down the drain like morons.

Explain. I'm 90% sure they're bullshit reasons.

I also don't get why there is mercury in coal, but hey, I'm not a geologist.

Great point

info wars life anthro Plex

-Checked- XYZ4 -Brunei-

Thanks Alex.
Tell me about how I need a water filter too.

Here's my every day stack

Vitamin D3 7000IU
Vitamin K1 1mg
Vitamin K2 1.2mg
Zinc Chelate 30mg
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
EPA/DHA 800mg/400mg
Ashwagandha 2.5% 2g
Creatine 5g

r8 me

What's your experiences with K2 mk-4? My jaw and cheekbones widened a bit and chin grew in size after a few months of dosing 10-20 mg daily.

>not drinking filtered water

Enjoy the fluoride, pharmaceuticals and xenoestrogens like a good goy

>tfw too poor to eat seafood

Can't say I noticed any growth. Then again I am taking like 1/20th what you are.
I've been thinking trying high dose mk4 for shits and giggles though

>american on a pill diet

Checks out.

Finnish guy with inadequate cheekbones?

Fuck off

I'm half Finnish and my cheekbones are fuckin huge.

But serious if you guys want to do roids and get huge just pin test, none of this pill bullshit, your liver will thank you.

Take it with a lot of fat and get adequate amount of A and calcium too.

Spanish clams are cheap as fuck.

They weren't inadequate to begin with, but now they're even better than before!

In Japan K2 has been used to treat osteoporosis in doses as large as 45 mg for several months with next to no side effects. I doubt 10 mg is going to overburden the liver

Clams are okay, no fucking way for fishes and oysters though
Unless you eat the salty jew

then eat aboshit see if anyone in the entire galaxy cares. Abba is good stuff.

Fucking dying

>Alex Jones says
You need to stop using this to defend anything

is this why the Bible says don't eat shellfish

>is this why the Bible says don't eat shellfish
Of course. Jesus was created to keep you down. Slave morality is cancer.

Wow Hitler and Stalin did a number on the untermensch