Besides the fact that he can't possibly win, what is the biggest single reason I shouldn't vote for him?

Besides the fact that he can't possibly win, what is the biggest single reason I shouldn't vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s
youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY
libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been making a fool out of himself for months.

Anybody who follows his campaign will think you are a fucktard.

aleppo

NO

He supports the TPP

If this is honestly the biggest reason then he's beginning to look like a pretty good choice

Open borders.

>"Hey guys! In the spirit of freedom and liberty we should allow anyone who doesn't want to assimilate to American culture of freedom in as full citizens"
>fagget anti-assimilators vote for more authoritarian candidates and more freedoms are repressed
>"W-Well at least we have the moral momentum on our side!"

Not just aleppo,

it's been
>Aleppo

>Can't name a world leader he admires

>bizarrely sticking his tongue out during interview

>Flying into an SJW rage at the mention of "Illegal" immigrants

The guy is a fool. Libertarianism is ok. I liked Ron Paul. This dude smoked to many pots.

>>Flying into an SJW rage at the mention of "Illegal" immigrants
I GOTTA SEE THIS YOU FAGGOT

Do if you want to but trump is obviously the superior choice I don't feel like Johnson is a real libertarian anyway

He loses his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

he's a jew actor. lifetime actor.

I KEKKED

He supports domestic terrorism

>BLM

Pretty embarrassing honestly but no more so than Trump

Honestly it seems like now's the time to vote libertarian since there's no way he can possibly win. Maybe next time the party will actually get a decent candidate who will have some support

I might feel that way if it were Ron Paul again. This Johnson guy seems more on the liberal spectrum of libertarian.

You should instead be cucked by the most overtly dishonest politician that isn't Hillary Clinton on Earth.

Get cucked like all the Trumpets. Suck God Emperor Cheeto's cheesy poofs.

I didn't see the tongue one, link?

youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

he is an idiot just like Trump. We have no choice.

Any reasonable person can see that Trump is unhinged or that Johnson is an idiot. Hillary is the only choice for most people.

sick twisted game we play

He cuts his own hair

That's all I needed to see. A public servant that doesn't uphold the word of law deserves no fucking place in office, especially in the executive branch.

Law ain't wishy-washy technicality shit. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You crossed that border which now needs to have a wall built on it, so you get nothing!

>something something aleppo
>something foreign leaders
>something something open borders
>something something DUDE WEED

All of the above have been debunked and refuted many times. As of right now, he is by far the most ethically upstanding person with solid experience in the race, no contest.

Gary doesn't even support non-aggression principle, he's pro big-government. Even his own VP pick is a better choice.

That one's not even that bad. It's a strange choice, but he's just making the point that he could stand at the debate and talk nonsense and still come out better than Trump or Hillary

stop being coopted by the machine

Johnson is just like Trump. Some cartoon jack ass propped up to make Killary look sane

lol colbert

youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY

He's not even Libertarian. He's a liberal. But in all honesty? Vote for him before you vote for Hillary.

Hillary is worst here, Trump, Jill, this idiot. Doesn't matter really. None of this matters.

Incredibly irrelevant, asinine cherry picking details.
>dude man it's the big gubbamint man it's all part of the system man wanna hit this blunt with me man it's all a charade

Get back to me when you finish off the RATM albums and lose the acne.

How else can you explain these clowns? Are the American people just stupid?

also if you support Johnson and not just a protest vote im not interested in your reply because you are a stupid person.

Because he claims to be about freedom when he's actually just a gun grabbing open borders dopehead who wants to make you BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE.

He's just social justice warrior lite at this point. He's a fucking embarrassment.

>Pointing out that a "libertaria" is pro-government and does not support non-aggression principle
>Is also against free market and for TPP
>Small nit-pick
Are you stupid? He's not a libertarian, he does not believe in libertarian core values. He has more in common with green party.

libertarians didn't even want him.

Open borders TPP anti-gun the list goes on...

Because he is a fucking try hard idiot.

the fuck is wrong with this idiot

Vote for Johnson. He won't win, but if he gets over 5% of the popular vote, his party will receive federal election funding in 2020. Then we all win.

He's not a libertarian, democrat or republican.

His views and ideas are a mix of all 3 + weed + personal bias

In short, he's a fucking retartd

im not a Johnson guy but im not sure how you could be so wrong on the facts... Have you ever read anything about Johnson other then headlines and Cred Forums threads?

He ran (R) against Ron for no fucking reason and fucked up what little chance actual change had.

So now he supports TPP and BLM and talks about weed and freedom for money.

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

Ron was a man before his time

you look at clips when he was a young man and he speaks well. Today hes just a jello jawed mumbler.

Between Trump, Clinton and him, he's the obvious choice to me. He doesn't have a big mouth or isn't a spoiled bitch that gets everything she asks for.

he's a cool guy I got to interview him and talk politics with him for a bit. He called Ron and Rand Paul social conservatives and is full open borders

>what is a leppo?

I know he's for the TPP which is more than enough for me to be against the guy. Don't know why I thought he was anti-gun quick google search corrected that one.He is also still open borders. Big fucking woop I was 2 for 3. Guy's still a fucking c u c k

>debunked
So, Johnson not knowing shit about shit when it comes to foreign policy recorded on video that is available to all just doesn't count?

Autism is not a disability, it is a different ability.

He said "Donald Trump is a pussy". Do you want a guy like that to be president?

Yes.

nah bro *unzips bong* it's totally debunked

There isn't a world leader I admire.

He will fuck america by letting wallstreet and illegal immigrants run free.

Kek

A

L

The fact that he can't win should be the only reason you shouldn't vote for him. Don't be a faggot OP.

he supports BLM and open borders

This.
Supporting the libertarian party is the first step in red pill-ing the liberal masses. It's easier to sell sheep right wing economics if we concede most unimportant social issues (gay marriage, marijuana legality)....at first....

Johnson isn't right wing, he's just retarded.

Gary Johnson is the single slimiest motherfucker running for president

>Experienced politician
>"Accepts" Libertarian nomination
>Comfy in knowledge he will never actually be in any danger of actually becoming president
>Now he's able to campaign endlessly
>Every 4 years his superPAC whips up a few million dollars
>He makes a bit of a push to keep the party in line
>Election season ends
>He takes the money and runs, literally nobody cares.

Hes been doing this racket for over a decade. man's both a genius and an asshole.

Even a libertarian candidate should have a basic grasp of foreign politics. Gary "A Leppo" Johnson does not.

I'll take "What is Aleppo" for $400