Time to be safe/

Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack? Why are they so paranoid? Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists like the brave Mexicans? Or the valiant jews under Hitler?
Too scared? Die like men you sissies!! Turn in your guns!!

Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to ban guns like Mexico did, to finally achieve a modern civilized "AND SAFE" country. I repeat--- Mexico did it, we can too.

First: we should ban any and all civilian firearms/guns. There is no need for anyone to own a rifle or handgun, if they are not a government agent, or authorized BLM associate.

Second: we need to implement strict racial screenings for anyone currently owning a gun. Descendants of slave-owners need to be disarmed, for obvious reasons.

>INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION
pro tip: No one cares about your 250 year old paper written by slaveholding white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/brazil-celebrates-international-womens-day-typical-style-140874/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOT

dead spic feet

>I support gun control, but I believe it requires a new amendment to the Constitution.
This triggers the progressive.

First I was like, Damn check out dem sexy ass feet on dem bitches. But den I was like Damn, dem bitches are muggafuckin. Den I was like, I would still fuck dem bitches if nobody be lookin, know im sayin.

Really too bad those women were unarmed.

Guns are cool, they empower the population, keep the government in check, and 99.9999% of guns are never used in a homicide.

That pic was taken in Brazil you fucking stupid CTR faggot shill.

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/brazil-celebrates-international-womens-day-typical-style-140874/

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns.

Two thirds of that are suicides. If you're blaming guns for suicide you might be dumb enough to register democrat.

Nice try, canada

Mexican women look like fucking goblin people. Sub human DESU senpai

came to check out feet

>keep the government in check
I'm pro 2nd amendment, but nice meme

I guess nobody ever actually reads anything posted on Cred Forums anymore?

>Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns?

Because of the cause of the violence in your pic is already the majority race in some states in this country.

>Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns?

So we don't end up like those girls in Mexico killed by cartels in OPs pic.

Don't you want to join the civilized nations user, like Mexico, who have enacted total gun control, banning or heavily restricting almost all guns?

Don't you want the benefits that gun control can bring to America?

shieeet nigga i kno u meen

Are they dead or sleeping? I need to know which Mexican stereotype this picture validates.

what dthey ded from, i dont see wounds

They sleep the sleep of the dead user. Not unusual in a gun control paradise like Mexico, this happens early in life and suddenly.

Fatal gunshot wounds to the head.