The only people who call weed degenerate have never tried it

The only people who call weed degenerate have never tried it.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/marijuana-germany-after-weed-sales-nearly-double-will-legal-medical-cannabis-laws-2417295
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9q92aMwZg
rotten.com/library/conspiracy/al-qaeda-and-the-assassins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smoked weed for 6 years.

It's fucking degenerate.

I smoked weed all through freshman + sophomore year and it caused me to get low grades. When i quit junior and senior year my grades went back up.

It's fucking degenerate

I don't know what you mean by "degenerate" but I used to be a chronic user (5 times a week minimum). I recently quit because it tends to make one lazy and disinterested in life, apathic. If you can use it responsably then props to you, of course it's use in the medical field is also A-OK.

Tried it thrice.

Each time it was degenerate.

Smoking weed every day for months caused me to fall into severe depression, affected my memory and made me stop dreaming. Not to mention I was a stoned loser for months on end.

Excuses excuses.

I use it once in a while when my roommates do. It's fully degenerate and has no legal recreational place in society.

>used weed got low grades
>stopped using weed got high grades
Not an excuse it's simply statistics

Weed cured my anorexia. I'm gonna sprinkle some hash on my weed in my next pipe. It's my medicine.

Did you know the Hashashins, were an Islamic elite fighting force that assassinated people for hash, which is concentrated THC from weed. The word assassin derives from hashashin.

high as shit everyday for the last decade, can say im pretty degenerate. but its the least degenerate of all my hobbies - the worst is probably coming here and talking with all you misanthropes

alcohol is much worse, fucked up my family pretty good throughout the generations. weed has literally done nothing bad aside from fuck up my lungs

I smoked my first time 2 years ago after a dormmate smoked me out and I smoked almost every day since then. I definitely feel like my memory has worsened but no other noticeable effects besides that. Might just be me being paranoid too.

Don't do what I did and smoke every day religiously, weed CAN and WILL trigger paranoia if you abuse it.

The only people who call raping a school bus full of children degenerate haven't tried it. Prove me wrong.

Weed opens your subconscious, which usually filters all the millions of thoughts you have in a day. Weed just allows those thoughts to surface. If you are having trippy thoughts, just tell yourself "I'm not listening to those thoughts, I'm blocking them out". Then you won't get paranoia.

I smoke weed all the time, but I'm not deluded enough to think it's not degenerate.

dude i smoke weed and i shitpost about it being degenerate
the truth prevails

It's not degenerate if you are required to take is as medicine. Like me.

so many normies ITT...

i'd honestly like to smoke weed again

i really would like to try any psychedelic drug really....however....

whenever i smoke weed i have really bad trips, i get paranoid i can't walk right i can't think right and i'm incredibly scared

i literally want to cry.

i literally break down on weed and feel like i'm in a movie and that i'm dying or things are going really badly.

literally how does anyone put up with weed?

weed makes people incredibly lazy and boring

Some people can handle it, some can't. You can't, so don't smoke it.

Not the "I smoke weed because I need to" meme
Fucking kill yourself you degenerate

That's a load of bullshit, me and my friends got stoned. Then we went and spent an hour and half in my new home gym. Which has two bench presses, barbells, tons of equipment.

And we worked out, and felt great, whilst listening to great music. It's all about your personality. If you are lazy to begin with, weed is just going to amplify that.

Don't blame weed, blame yourself for being a lazy cunt. Not surprising the Americans in this thread who smoke, are just obese spergs.

no way, try growing it, takes a ton of work

weed has made me incredibly wealthy.

you need to pace yourself, too much will make anyone freak out like that

That's the experience I have, even though I mostly smoke weed for meditation. The downs become more intense and the highs less intense

I need to because I have been diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder. It calms me down.

No it just means you have no self control. Plenty of people smoke weed every day and get fantastic grades.

I got to be the same way.

Weed these days is like 10x more potent than it used to be.

I eventually quit smoking because I was extremely uncomfortable and anxious when I smoked it. I literally couldn't enjoy it at all.

It happens to a lot of people. Why feel bad about not smoking a substance that you don't enjoy? I think for a lot of people pot is legitimately enjoyable. It's a very subjective experiance.

weed is for niggers

I smoked for 8 years and I can safely say it's fucking degenerate. Once I quit, I stopped listening to nigger rap, got a career job, and I'm able to have conversations about different topics other then weed and other useless bullshit.

Yes, it is addictive and yes, it is a degenerate gateway drug.

I've smoked it. Was a stoner, actually.

It's degenerate.

/thread

Medical marijuana is a meme

The overwhelming majority of people with medical cards have them as an excuse to be a burnout stoner.

Smoke weed every day. If I smoke sativa wax for a few days I start to crave dick and being fucked in the ass. Anxiety through the roof but anything is possible sexually. Despite my being very straight supposedly.

If I smoke indica I get kinda down and sleepy.

I'd like a source for that.

I used to smoke weed
It is degenerate

Really depends on the mindset you use it with. Thinking it's some wonderdrug that you'll never get addicted to will leave you a degenerate fucking stoner who can't get off the couch within a few months.

The people who call muslisms degenerates have never tried to be one.

Prove me wrong.

come on now, some of us have cards to grow and sell exorbitant amounts of weed to our local dispensaries

are you a grill?
if you can't handle the weed then don't even try psychs

weed can be degenerate if you let it dictate what you do

i smoke myself but i dont make my life about weed like all of the people i used to be friends with

i quit talking to the degenerate weedfags because they wouldnt do anything where you couldnt smoke weed and they would basically talk about nothing but weed related shit and never do anything but smoke

like anything you have to moderate or it becomes degenerate

you want some doom shrooms my man?

So you're a sperg. Your mother should have aborted you.

People who smoke weed talk about nothing else other than getting high.

Every person I know who started smoking the devil's lettuce went from being totally interesting to spamming me with Cheech and Chong memes and constantly asking me to try some.

Degenerate and normie-tier as fuck.

Of course I haven't tried it. I listen in school when they said not to. Degenerate.

I likely smoked more in my late teens early twenties than you will in your entire life.

Yes, it is degenerate.
Hopefully you'll grow up some day also.

It is, and j use to smoke. I get wasted every night though.

I hit the weeds after a 12 hour shift to help me catch 5 hours of sleep so I can do it all over again the next day. I plan on retiring in a year and a half and moving on to something better.

Gardening brings more inner peace than smoking, but the insane erections and orgasms I get as a side effect from the ganja isn't an unpleasant one.

>murdering people to get high

Yeah thats not degenerate at all

Can confirm. Everyone I know who has a card is a small time criminal or a bum with a made up disorder.

delivered

>gateway drug
>not being able to control one's basic urges

there is a maple leaf by your post, do you know ricky and julian?

>tfw weed will be as socially as accepted as alcohol during my lifetime

feels good, man. not much anyone can do to stop it now.
ibtimes.com/marijuana-germany-after-weed-sales-nearly-double-will-legal-medical-cannabis-laws-2417295

makes me too slow, but surprisingly it helps me concentrate

I need something that makes me faster without making me too scatterbrained like cocaine, coffee has no effect on me

I don't think we have those "learning" drugs down here in brazil other than adhd medicine (fuck that)

I don't live in a trailer park, sorry

Because murdering people for fiat currency is where it's at.

When I used to smoke I would watch Nicki Minaj music videos until I busted a nut.

adhd meds are what they give you in usa for school if you cant pay attention

shit like adderall or concerta

My dog wouldn't be alive without cannabis, so there is also that. Dubs of truth agree that cannabis is a medicinal herb that should be respected.

Try an indica strain, way more chill and no paranoia. I used to get so paranoid but realozed I was smoking shit. Now I enjoy the relaxation and get to laugh more than usual. Both are great things that out way the bad.

I've tried it, it's degenerate.

I know plenty of people that smoke but keep it on the down low. Of course there's going to be some idiots running around acting like weed is the best thing ever. No one wants to be associated with people like that, so they rarely bring it up.

I smoked weed for 10 years. Every day. All day. Like 2-3oz a month. Discreetly. No one could tell, i did my job better than the guys that weren't high. It's degenerate. You can be way more disgusting than i was, too. Giggling filthy smelling slobs... It's a total waste of money, too. That being said, if i had nothing going on to better use my time, I'd totally do it again. Especially being legal or cheaper. Just because it's degenerate doesn't make it not fun.

Every stoner I was friends with went onto other drugs or alcohol.

I've tried weed, alcohol, opiates, and I think they're all degenerate.

The people who aren't degenerate, never tried weed. Prove me wrong.

I love pot and think it can do little harm unless you're useless, stupid, and lazy anyway. I doubt even after extensive research we would ever really know the true potential of drugs like pot, lsd, and dmt.

I have been using pot near daily since I was 18, no problems. My father has been using pot for 40 years and is still sharp, quick, and working at 60

It depends on the person not the plant.

need
seed
deed
peed
greed
creed
keyed
mead
knead

I've never had that level of panic attack when i vape it.

Smoking and edibles though..

>It's a total waste of money, too.
100% agree sometimes i feel bad thinking about what i could have gotten besides weed and i smoked as much as you do but ive cut down a bit

People could argue it's simply the personality type. If they're eager to try new things (like weed) they'll also be eager to try other things (Like LSD, Shrooms, etc.)

Smoked weed once, overrated garbage.

Not true OP.

I agree, it's had the exact opposite effect on me. I'm more interested in life now and improving myself, even got my own apartment finally and don't live with parents. I have way less interest in video games now as well. It's made me realize I wanted a better life

>If you are lazy to begin with, weed is just going to amplify that.
This. And if you're an idiot etc.. it makes degenerates more degenerate. It is itself because it's a vice you don't need. It doesn't make you a degenerate.

genuinely surprised by the number of straightedge anti weed fags posting in this thread. Apparently the DARE program worked for some of you kids.

I've had plenty of friends go full degenerate from smoking in addition to other vices but the truth is if you're educated about its effects and honest with yourself about your habits shit will be fine.

Ya, the dozen or so of us all had the same personality type. Really made me think.

The only thing that was different is that we went onto other drugs.

Me and a couple of friends went onto opioids, one friend went onto alcohol, a few other got into adderall, coke, other stimulants.

Weed Culture is degenerate

I use to smoek marijuana and it's degernerate as fuck.

>where is your god now paypay

but seriously, most people smoke it early in life and it makes you comfortable with whatever your situation is in life. When being uncomfortable is actually the motivation you need to actually achieve things in life.

>butthurt stoner can't accept that some people would rather be sober than live in a fog of worthlessness

Notice also that everyone who is against weed has also smoked it for an extended period of time. Any mind altering drug is degenerate.

I enjoy weed but I am a responsible consumer. What weed does to you is it simply puts you in the moment and makes you forget about all the worries of school, work and social problems for example. Yeah it is degenerate because it turns you into a primitive being by amplifying desire for food and in some cases sex. These enhanced feelings override your rational self and you ignore things you should do to indulge into the moment.

It's all about controlling yourself, I would say weed is great because it makes me euphoric. I laugh when I'm high in ways that I could never laugh when I'm sober.

Smoke responsibly.

Smoked that shit in college a couple times.

Think it's a waste of money. Don't really get why it's so hyped.

I smoked it for two years straight as a sleeping aid. It's extremely fucking degenerate.

>check flag
you were probably smoking tobacco and rat poison

It's like with religion.
I'm not religious, but I am aware that religion is needed for mindless masses to put some common sense in their heads, and teach them how to behave like a normal human being..

Same goes for drugs.
Every day, when I come back from my job, when I finish all that is needed to be done, I light up a joint and relax, sometimes even have a good laugh about something stupid.

But in same time, like with religion, I am aware that mindless masses do not know when to say stop, and balance things out. So they see weed is not so bad and next day they are injecting heroin in their veins..

So yeah, drugs, just like red pill, is not for everyone.. Especially in america where 90% of people are autistic manchilds..

Once i felt bad i bought a vidyagame for $60. Had no problems buying a bag for $60. The bag was burnt up i still had the game. Thought, "damn, i didnt buy this game i coulda bought more weed." Then thought, "wtf, did i just think that?" So i just stopped. Still have the dark souls game, too

desu I laugh harder when I'm on /ck/

as long as you use drugs for mental enhancement or relaxation you're okay ubermensch in my books

not for pleasure though, if you regularly use mdma you are untermensch scum

psychedelics are a dangerous game, never tried them

How often do you smoke? I usually only smoke after work on Friday's (when I'm closing). I just go home, listen to music and sleep.

I can't help but feel it's still slightly degenerate, and that I should limit my intake even more.

probably. wasn't my shit so idk

felt relaxed as fuck and didn't feel like doing anything. We were sitting out the couch with the window open at -20C, noone wanted to get up to close it and we laughed like fags about it. Pretty degenerate desu

I smoked weed for 3 years until I had a nervous breakdown and had to stop. I don't think it's "degenerate" because I've known incredibly productive people who smoked multiple times a day in addition to doing shrooms, coke and acid. Some people just aren't wired to handle psychoactive substances. Never pressure someone into doing them.

You never tried it

weed is great if you have nothing to do (or if you are a creative and use it to help with art). Beyond that it can be a stupid thing to do. It reduces motivation because it makes you feel good. Yeah you could feel a sense of accomplishment or you could say fuck it and and get high and you'll still feel nice.

Anthony Bourdain, who himself is a cuck, had a good point though: he said, "every day is a battle to fight against the guy inside my head who just wants to smoke weed and watch movies all day".

And he's right, it will do that. I say that as a somewhat regular smoker. I usually smoke a tiny bit before bed to help with sleep. And I think it's appropriate in that context but I'm sure others would disagree.

>gets stoned
>gets paranoid
IM HAVING A BAD TRIP GOYS

dude, dont take psychedelics.

dont try acid

> medical patient since 2010
> grandfathered to grow 300 plants for life, regarless of law changes.
> I juice a plant a day, and eat a veg'd plant a day.
> Live in polluted city with sodium hydrosilicic acid in the water and constant chemtrails.
> smoke a doobie every time I see a chemtrail.
> high right now.
> keep respectable programming job.
> work knows I smoke, gives me 4/20 off.

>using drugs for mental enhancement
This is new age hippie propaganda

>hashish being the catalyst for violent semites

Idk how one can smoke hash and get whipped up into a violent frenzy. Cocaine or some stimulant would make sense but I don't understand how THC could do that

ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU WEED IS DEGENERATE DOES IT

HEY PHAUX, (((SOUNDCLOUD))) DELEETED OUR CHANNEL

Probably once a week or once every two weeks and always with at least one person. I never smoke alone it's always in social settings.

nice try FBI, what state you in? what kind of set up you use?

> talking about Dominican Doom Shrooms on an open board

Shut the fuck up man seriously

plz explain more?

Not being hostile. I've smoked for about 5. It's nice but it's not what it used to be, I know it's bad for me, I just need a really good motto like "life is better without it" to keep me away from it but I keep falling into how great it would be to get stoned out of my mind or something

Do you handle booze alright?

I never tried it and I think that prohibition is stupid.

Here I am, proving you wrong.

Nothing cool about weed, it's degenerate 100%

It's the opium of the west.

testing

thats just a game amount of money so its not that degenerate

in my life ive spent probably thousands of dollars on degenerate shit and nothing to show for it

Drugs
Are
Realy
Expensive

> implying opium is a bad thing

I was like you once, till I visited my first den in Cambodia.

That's sad.. I know programmers who smoke every day and before work too. After you build a semi-decent tolerance (not TOO high) you won't be as mentally affected. The once a week + tolerance break will basically put you into a panic attack every time. Another trick is to smoke a tiny bowl, then light up the big one after the first one kicks in. Or smoke slower.

Yes Hedonism is the Hell side of drugs. That is so true. But psychedelics are much better than any of the "relaxer" drugs. Try some LSD and you'll realize how Weed really affects your brain. I mean weed is great but if you smoke more than a gram or two a day, you start to turn retarded. That's the effect of forcing the "high" feeling too much.

no, opium is the opium of the west

>also opium is fucking wonderful, you shut your whore mouth.

Smoked weed all throughout high school. graduated with a 4.2 GPA and near perfect SAT score. got in carngie-mellon. keep it in moderation and there's literally no problem

You can quit, user. I know you can. You got it in you.

>DO LSD

>4.0 high school GPA
>high school GPA
>bragging about high school GPA on cartoon picture board
How is your liberal arts degree going?

Just start weaning yourself into moderation. Weekends only. Then Friday only. Then only special occasions. No need to have it any other time. Reality is more exciting than the dull stoned numbness

Michigan, licenced to grow 72 monster plants. I use 30 gallon smartpots and 1000W Gavita DE bulbs. I use to be a poorfag, then i got into growing

thanks user, the biggest issue will be keeping my mind off wanting to smoke weed, have lots of hobbies but it can always rear its head whenever. Thanks.

Have you noticed how most stoners laugh at people who don't smoke and pull the "haha fucking uncool loser XDDD" card?

It's almost like they were so pathetic that that was the sole reason they tried it in the first place, and feel the need to re-validate themselves by insulting those who resisted peer pressure

But hey, while you're feeling all social and powerful, let me remind you that almost no successful businessman, scientist and certainly not a single relevant leader has even touched weed. They're what your deluded brain sees as "pathetic weed virgins"

My problem with psychedelics is I don't enjoy using drugs around other people and I've heard it's not really advisable to take psychs alone.

but theres peer pressure from fags like you not to do drugs too, and lots of goverment propaganda about how your weed is laced (its not)

>not a single relevant leader
checkmate europoor

If you get addicted and move to harder drugs you're fucking weak

I haven't had a panic-attack in a long while. I usually just have a few hits from my Vape or One-Hitter and I'm good to go. I'm very light-weight so I get to exactly where I want to be with hardly any weed.

I smoke a fair bit of it for medical reasons, and it's degenerate.

When I get high, I just stop caring so much about self improvement. I say I'll get something done later, or work on a part of me tomorrow etc. Not wanting to address your own shortcomings and overcome them is the most degenerate thing of all.

Smoking a little bit here and there isn't a big deal, but using it very regularly can lead to such degeneracy

Like many things in life, it's fine in moderation. I'll smoke on a weekend sometimes and it hasn't negatively affected me.

>not Deep Water Culturing
>not utilizing sea of green/screen methods

Are you even serious about growing user?

what kind of genetics you fucking with?

Also I live in an adjacent (prohibition) state and do nothing illegal.

Peer pressure not to do drugs is a good thing, you plant peddling fool

have you noticed how people generalize entire groups based upon one fuckwit?

its like cmon guise.

Peter Lewis is a successful business man who bankrolled medical marijauna in multiple states. Carl Sagan was a renowned scientist who frequently used cannabis.

every time justine is mentioned in the limelight his abuses of children will be brought up.

>maybe if this loser can shut the fuck up about himself for 2 seconds he wouldn't look like such an asshole.

life is about experiences and doing drugs is a life experience everyone should try out at least once.

It sounds like you've always been a degenerate your just slightly better at hiding it now that you stopped smoking pot. Marijuana use should not keep you from having conversations or finding a job.

The only people who smoke le weed and drop le dmt ecetera are weaklings with no imagination. I know many of you, I understand why you hit. I know you despise yourself even more afterwards, I know your darkest shames.
I encourage you and I egg you on because it amuses me to watch people destroy themselves.
The slower the process, the deeper the damage, the greater the self-deceit. And at the risk of damaging you further I tell you it's not your fault - you can't control yourself. Your primitive reward centres rule over you utterly.

You are weak.

Hey watch it buddy disrespecting the Prime Minister of Canada is not a joke

had back pain...smoked weed...back pain gone...now i don't smoke anymore and take prescription drugs which hardly work

why isn't weed legal yet like wtf?

why isn't it legal?

I disagree I hate to be that guy but drugs take away from experiencing life

36 year old business owner here. I made 40k last month. I smoke daily. Actually, I turn it into a drink form which could get me life in prison in the state I live in.

because you can fill prisons with non violent offenders which generate revenue for both the state and any company that might be in control of the prison. even if you are not put into prison the state generates wealth off of you in the form of court costs/court fines/fines for being on probation/drug test costs the list goes on and on. The reason marjorame is illegal is because it makes people money.

i think it is an experience worth trying atleast once but i dont encourage other people to try

i think they should decide for themselves instead

Nobody said your an uncool loser for not smoking. Its just that when marijuana is mentioned here people go full on attack mode like its the worst thing in the world.

Hedonistic self delusion is one of the worst things in the world

Leaf here. Kids grow out of weed by 16 or so here.

You're essentially bragging about drinking a beer and how fucking cool it is.

Taking psychs alone is the only way to do it right, in my opinion. Unless you have someone really close to you that you trust completely like a gf or wife who is into that sort of thing.

People who take psychs with friends to trip out and laugh and watch the walls melt for shits and giggles are what is wrong with the psychedelic movement and it's why the hippies gave those drugs a bad name and got them banned in the first place.

LSD or other psychedelics should be used for introspection, to understand yourself, the world around you, and what lies beyond the veil of the reality we all live in. It's about sinking into another level of consciousness and coming out of the experience wiser and more at one with the world. Most people probably can't handle a true psychedelic experience and probably don't want to go through something like that.

if you flip any pic or screenshot of him upside down, it reveals his inner sad clown. try it

full blown huffing paint snorting meth aussie bantz

>creating a superiority complex about sobriety to protect your fragile ego

wew

>grr i don't like what he's saying
>U-uh POO IN- oh wait wrong shitpost
>TURK ROA- oh fuck
>LEAF!

>the drug is at fault not my lack of self control
HAHAHA OH WOW

Same for pre marital sex.

weed is degenerate

shut up nigger

Its really not though. Pot is one of the most harmless drugs out there. You probably have never had to deal with alcoholics or actual drug addicts in your somewhat sheltered life but if you have you would realize that smoking pot is really not that big a deal.

Great rebuttal there shitstain

I would recommend kratom but it's a bad time to get into it as the DEA is trying to make it schedule one. I used it for pain in the past instead of painkillers and it really helped me out. If the DEA backs off you should look into it.

see

That depends on the state. In California they give that shit out like its nothing. Some states you need a serious illness in order to get a card.

Nice rebuttal faggot, go back to Cred Forums you underage degenerate

Denver reporting in. literally nothings happened since legalization. alcohol consumption went down a little, and the tax revenue is barely enough to fund a single school district.

>inb4 all the people moving are coming for the weed

no, its the crazy low unemployment and cheap land.

>assuming
I live in a shitpoor part of Vancouver and I realize that pot doesn't harm anyone around you unlike other drugs but if you as a regular pot smoker don't realize why it is degenerate then I don't know what to tell you.

>like anything you have to moderate or it becomes degenerate

That's how I feel about Cred Forums and nationalism. Cred Forums is degenrate.

Amerifats confirmed for being most butthurt nation on Cred Forums. No one appreciates you being in this thread, go away.

Never have tried it, never will try it. Keep it illegal, build the wall.

>New to city
>Know nobody
>Try to get some weed connections via Tinder because why not? Two birds with one stone
>All the girls claiming to be 420 friendly are just looking for people to smoke with

Why the fuck is this so common? It's happened three times now, why are stoner chicks so sexually apathetic?

Good to know I'll still be able to give you guys shit for smoking before noon.

Im down with the wall. but hardly anyone is smoking mexican weed these days. Go with that US home grown, or better yet some shatter.

Just curious, how much of your weed do you buy from niggers? Give me a rough percentage.

Also do you grow some of your supply?

Whats your reasoning for keeping it illegal?

>calling the nigger god plant overrated

kys

I wish my chrons disease was made up
Also wish my fucked up spine was just pretend too but it isn't. Don't be a generalizing ignorant fuck.

>mental enhancement

Filthy hue hippy

I just smoked 2 hours ago.
It's degenerate.

Why do all the weed smokers get so defensive about weed? Stop trying to shove it down my throat you nigger.

>muh peer pressure

It's called living in a society. If you don't like it there's plenty of forests you can live in alone.

Maybe if you weren't such a fatass your back wouldn't hurt

As a non smoker I feel most of the aggression coming from smokers. Personally I have no problem with people smoking so long as you don't worship the weed plant like niggers do.

>Prove me wrong.
I smoked it for 4 years. it's degenerate.

>smoke weed regularly
>reach point of thinking need to quit
>because (reasons aplenty)
>quit
>same extremely valid potent significant (reasons) become vaguer and vaguer
>start thinking getting high would be just what i need
>imagine it in best possible way
>amazing spiritualized euphoria, profound insight into reality, super enhanced aesthetic sense, buddha level calmness, etc
>actually smoke
>choke on the first hit
>i am become carbon monoxide
>feel dizzy and absent minded
>just try to secure liquid hydration and get back to room safety
>sit in chair
>engage chair lock mode; duration at least one hour
>keep looking at drink
>barely manage a sip
>family member calls with *annoying request*
>get annoyed that my self-involved time is interrupted
>try to talk through the haze
>theyknow.png
>hurriedly accomplish task
>return to room womb
>slump in chair
>turn on feel good media
>get lost in that for a few centuries in 15 minutes
>suddenly ravenously hungry
>wtf why would i even caloric restriction and nutrition when fucking donuts exist
>eat too many donuts
>energy sapped into gut
>brain like ... wut
>get sleepy
>lay down
>pass out
>no dreams
>snuffed out
>wake up later
>high faded
>just feel fuzzy and stupid
>regret falling into such bad habits
>steal family member's cigarette for cns activation
>ingest coffee for caffeinated cognitive stimulation
>think about how this is mostly how weed is
>realize it was a mistake to smoke
>spend next day drinking cranberry juice and exercising in the sunshine to detox

a bit tongue in cheek eh m8s but really, besides a handful of really cool experiences, i feel like most of us experience hundreds of thousands of dull days like this when we use it and we just block it out and only recall the absolute best most mindblowing times when we haven't used it in a while.

society can lick my taint. Im here to make my life good for me, not to jerk society off like some cuck

Sitting here, studying Balanis, smoking cannabis

Great, then you should be immune to peer pressure if you don't care. Why do you seem so angry?

I dont think a single poster here has tried to put anyone down for not smoking. Just the other way around.

>smoking weed
>tapping into your creative muse
>overwhelmed to tears by feels formerly suppressed by left brain sober dominance
>meta-thinking about life, philosophy, spirituality, attaining enlightenment
>enhancing all aesthetic sensual appreciations and improving overall quality of life

not

>od'ing on benadryls
>entering psychotic waking hypnogogia
>hallucinating old dead friends smoking cigs in your room
>becoming one with your fap object in hallucinatory delirium
>petting your cat for two hours
>who then vanishes on the spot
>reveals his true form: a rumpled up sweater on the floor

it's like you fags wanna be hippies or something.

I dabbed every day for a year straight after smoking a lot my last 3 years of high school.

it's degenerate as fuck

>Implying they got paid
Hashashin were just proto suicide bombers not bad ass assassin who hardcore parkoured. They would get a bunch of dudes really really high and then show them all kinds of parlour tricks like a severed head talking (dudes body under a table). Then take them temporally to "heaven" where they'd get women and more hash. Then they would get them high again and send them to stab some VIP and they would hopefully kill the target before their guards killed them.

rotten.com/library/conspiracy/al-qaeda-and-the-assassins/

That's because you dabbed for 3 years straight, you fucking wastoid

I smoked for 5 years straight, quit over a year ago and pretty glad. I've noticed it makes people either unmotivated and stupid or anxious.

Get high when you're retired or once every few months if you're young, but avoid habituation.

If thats you you look like a kike faggot.

This. Basically your saving money, being more functional and energetic, can breathe, dont have to do something illegal, and are not degenerate. I stopped a month ago and can now buy videogames which I felt bad about buying before because it took away from weed fund

video games are just as degenerate as weed, if not more

I agree. I was a total WEEDLMAO IT CURES CANCER fag until I understood what the fuck was going on. It got to a point that I had to think long and hard about what half of 5 was. The brainfog and memory loss went away in a month though

Same dude. Can't smoke at all

Not Necessarily. People react differently to different drugs.