My mother is asking me if I want to go to the African American museum in DC

My mother is asking me if I want to go to the African American museum in DC.

Should I do it Cred Forums?

There's a nigger museum?

Please tell me its like a zoo with human exhibits.

do it and leave little post it notes around all of the exhibits that say "black lives don't matter".

There is an African American cultural museum here in NM and there is like only 100 black people living in the whole state of NM. ANNNNND we have a street called "Martin Luther King blvd". I have no fucking clue why it is named that.

You could say that.

>tfw my parents are on to my power level

>even my dad caught on with "good goy" and "oy vey my shekels remember the 66 billion"

>so much so that my mom wants to take me to the Museum of Tolerance to teach me a lesson

Head out and report back to us.

Primary target is WE WUZ shit.

Do it. It's always best to educate yourself on other cultures. There was a time when men used to explore the world, learning of new people and places.
It's always best to try and know as much as you can.

LOL based Wichita.

checked

sadly it's like a lolocaust memorial except about slavery

Quick Cred Forums, you are driving a firetruck, and there's a fire at the African American Museum and at the National Holocaust Museum, which do you save?

>unironically revealing your power level

Dubs decides how OP vandalizes the dindu museum with pictures for proof. Nothing too outrageous or it won't get done.

You game, OP? I vote you shit on the bathroom floor and label it "African Cultural Exhibit"

My time

You know who were here just as long as african americans. Natives and latin americans.

This. It'll be fun. I'll make sure people keep on the lookout. When they find out who did it, they'll blast your name all over the media, take pictures of you, and some people might even follow you with cameras (legally). You will never be able to get a job again unless you find an employer who's been out of the loop and who does not Google your name. There are plenty of hiring agencies who will see your name on the news and drop that into their list of undesirables. :-)

Have fun, racist Eddy. ^_^

You could have just said you were going to DC. African American Museum is redundant.

meh, we're spics, so there's plenty of overt racism

>mom lowkey hates flips and gooks

>next door is halfbreed family we've known for 20 years (daughter grew up w me and other neighborhood kids)

>the dad and my dad shoot racist jokes back n for all the time

>other
My family is basically just mixed blacks.

hahahahahah it's ogre

Then do it. You got nothing to lose. I enjoy going to museums and learning about history/cultures.

Oh so its the blacks "hall of cost" museum

Straight fucking tactical, user.

gg

Could be interresting. Some african americans made great things. SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, PayPal.

>Tfw used to be relatively liberal
>used to thin dad was massive racist
>Go to college
>get shitty retail part time job where I deal with niggers
>start browsing pol
>come back for summer
>Dad and I get along better
>We go drinking at the local tavern and talk shit about niggers together
>If i hadn't taken the redpill I wouldn't have as good a relationship with my father

T-thanks pol

burn it down? why not...

well memed

best anwer

Sure, know your enemies.

>Implying you're going to learn anything at an AA museum other than "WE WUZ KANGZ"

She craving that BBC OP.

>out_fucking_skilled.jpg

Oh lordy we have a hot Skippy right here.