Why do Cred Forumsfags think literally any criticism of their tangerine con man nominee is an organized propaganda...

Why do Cred Forumsfags think literally any criticism of their tangerine con man nominee is an organized propaganda campaign by Correct The Record? Do you want Cred Forums to be your safe space from scary ideas or what?

also

>flood anime shitposting imageboard from leddit and stormfront
>force your culture and appropriate the memes of said imageboard
>complain about real world refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-dollar6108-salary/ar-BBwUtwh?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stormfront
>plebbit

1. These are things we hate.

2. What kind of response do your really expect to your post OP?

You've contributed nothing but a complaint.

Expect to be called a shill because of it.

Next time offer a more constructive contribution and you will get a higher quality response.

>Why do Cred Forumsfags think literally any criticism of their tangerine con man nominee is an organized propaganda campaign by Correct The Record

If you had been here for more than two weeks you'd know why. There have been multiple explosions of Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary postings at intervals during this campaign and they always coincide with Hillary's rise in the phone/internet polls. It has happened multiple times.

You're just going to have to deal with it faggot. If you got on Cred Forums and told them all that Battlefield 1 is going to be a perfect game half of them would call you an EA shill and tell you to fuck off.

No, those are what you came from. Old-school Cred Forums died off a long time ago.

Also basically every topic on Cred Forums starts with some faggot complaining about niggers or Muslims or whatever. Don't pretend like you're in some enlightened center of intellectual debate, rather than the far-right equivalent of college safe-spaces.

>far-right
>Cred Forums is one person

I'm a liberal. I voted for Bernie in the primaries.

I don't agree with everything on Cred Forums but It should be obvious why I hate CTR, and understandable why I will not vote for Clinton.

>he doesnt complain about niggers and muslims
>Cred Forums

gb2

I've been on Cred Forums and have sporadically posted on Cred Forums for quite a bit longer than that. There used to be far more political diversity--even the Paultards (I say this as a former one) were capable of reason.

I'd assume the spikes in anti-Trump posts happen whenever he's facing bad press/doing badly, like he is now. An organized shilling campaign is possible, but what's far more likely is non-organized trolls coming to kick you while you're down, as I assume you'll do to liberal online communities if Trump wins. Either way, both you and the SJWs need to engage in a bit of self-criticism.

Also the "redpill" meme is stale and The Matrix was a shitty movie. You should have stopped using it at least five years ago.

Good for you, I guess.

Le best post soonest

FPBP. OP is a bitch faggot.

>There used to be far more political diversity--even the Paultards

Yeah there were a fair amount of BernOuts here too up until Sanders kowtow'd like a bitch. Whatever the case the majority of this board were NEVER in Clinton's camp. I shouldn't have to explain how that creates a polarized community.

>An organized shilling campaign is possible

"Possible" he says.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>Either way, both you and the SJWs need to engage in a bit of self-criticism.

Go tell them that.

>Also the "redpill" meme is stale and The Matrix was a shitty movie. You should have stopped using it at least five years ago.

It's a suitable metaphor for hard truths, so it's not going to change just because you don't like it.

Chemist here.
Can I post smug amine too?

>complain about real world refugees

What the fuck do you compare this to?
That real world refugees are somehow the same as newfags?

>liberal faggot detected

Because I've seen legitimate criticism of Trump. Such criticism is very, very fucking rare. The rest of the "criticism" that I've seen is pure hysteria. It is mob mentality. It is either from willful trolls, or useful idiots.

t. not a Trump supporter

OP is right, if pol were real people with more integrity than the leftists and tumblrinas they claim to hate, they wouldn't copy their behavior completely by shutting down any conversation that goes against their identity politics narrative.

real anons on pol who have been here for years have some suspicions about trump, how fucking difficult is it to just talk about their reasons for feeling that way and simply proving them wrong if it's so obviously wrong anyways.

fuck off Cred Forumsirgin. Cred Forums baits better than you

"not a trump supporter"

The liberal hysteria is annoying but this is an obvious lie as well as a clear case of willful ignorance.

What I'm trying to say, yeah. If anything, the media/SJWs/alt-right lasering on race and gender prevents addressing actual issues like climate change or education or whatever.

Yes, I'm aware of that. There probably is some shilling involved but you're using that one project we've seen little to no reporting on since to brand any criticism of Trump as astroturf. Anyway, didn't it come out that /r/The_Donald was some Silicon Valley guy's astroturf project or something?

This might come as a shock to you, but I don't keep up with Reddit drama.

what anime is this semen demon from

This. OP needs to go back to /r/Cred Forums where he spawned from.

Agreed, but the CTR or reddit 1 bost by this ID threads have become tiresome.

It's an auto reaction

>Climate change

>"In 1995, Trump claimed to be worth about $US2 billion. But according to the leaked documents, he claimed only $US6108 in salary and tips and a further $US7.5 million in interest income."

msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-dollar6108-salary/ar-BBwUtwh?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

>$6108
$6108
>$6108
$6018

New Game!, aired this past season. Moeshit all-girl game development company

>believing the 2% of scientists who are literally bought off by oil companies

Thanks, I just wanted to fap to the doujins

>ignoring the 99.99999% of the time the earth warmed and cooled without humans being involved

But THIS TIME, it's us.