archive.is/HLRIz
archive.is/m9PCR
archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
archive.is/s0HPZ
forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/#3a04f3cc6577
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/23/opinion/presidential-endorsement-timeline.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol she's literally saying "fuck your citizenship, illegals rock"
she's turning the US into a non-country.
scary shit.

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

Taxes:
The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013 archive.is/T7u8p

Education:
Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016 archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014 archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014 archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016 archive.is/m9PCR

Healthcare:
$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009 archive.is/JOlTt

Immigrant Labor:
Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015 archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004 archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014 archive.is/MdITh

Immigrant Entrepeneurs: 1/4 of new business hire 1/2 as many employees as Native Entrepeneurs
CEPR August 2016 archive.is/s0HPZ

>undocumented immigrants

HAHA but how does that make me feel racist?

Trump invested his money and created 34 000 jobs. Those 34 000 employees pay taxes.

Alzheimer Hillary doesn't understand economics.

>according to nytimes

It's threads like this that I wish I could post multiple reactions to perfectly display the complex emotions shown on my face and in my thoughts

It is absolutely horrific how a presidential candidate is now all but advocating that we let in undocumented and unchecked illegal immigrants into our country en masse and insulting other people for not wanting to do so.

Where did it all go wrong.

>implying he doesn't pay payroll, sales or hospitality taxes

Is this bitch for real?

Who gives even a tiny shit? Get the fucking illegals out. God damn it I don't care if he literally WAS Hitler if he would get the fucking people that are breaking the god damned law who DON'T BELONG HERE OUT.

>single man possibly pays less in taxes than maybe even 30million people

oh noes.

God fucking dammit Cali. I live near sac in a 99% white suburb and all I see is spics mowing lawns.

How much is Donald Trump going to sue the new york times for now?

Well mass immigration & race replacement has been the agenda for decades, now that the US is like 50% white, they can be more open on it.

Have you ever heard of international Jewry? There's more than a few books on the subject. The best one's are in German.

>Where did it all go wrong.
allowing blacks and even worse women to vote

I love how retards like you, your beloved cunt and trump use Twitter as a weapon. When all there is is just talk and there are no actions to back it up. Shut the fuck up, get a decent job, and fuck off. Your candidate sucks, they all do, but yours sucks so bad that mass media has to cover her decrepit crusty ass so she doesn't cave in on herself.

tl;dr: shut up and go back to whatever inbred shithole you crawled out of

Wonder how much tax evasion she's allowed and will allow with all these companies that have bankrolled her campaign?

Wonder how many billions in taxes middle class white families have payed and are paying to support illegal immigrants and their anchor babbys?

According to Forbes, the NYT pays no taxes.
Might want to look into your own closet before looking for skeletons in other people's. forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/#3a04f3cc6577

Fucking this

Clinton has always been pretty pro-military to be honest.

CTR is desperate today

"Literally Hitler hurrr"

Erased the rest of your argument from my mind. Next time maybe try articulating your point without first revealing you are a hateful shit with nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Illegal immigrants declare 9 on tax deductions, meaning they pay nothing and qualify for hand outs. Since they buy less stuff than Trump, he actually contributes more through sales tax.

You can't "literally" pummel someone on Twitter. Also "undocumented" immigrants lack documents because they broke the law to come here. They are foreign nationals (aliens, if you will) who are committing a crime by residing here illegally. Illegal... Aliens?

You've just been Truth-Teamed. Big league

Did you know that She and NYT used the same "loop hole" Trump did? I'm honestly flabbergasted people did not know you can write off negative income in taxes for years later.

It is really satisfying that Shillary may actually loose. Finally the elitist political machine is actually in danger of losing power.

I hope Trump wins. You shilling cunts deserve to lose. You are literally cancer.

Look at Hillary's tax records she did the same thing in 2014.

Trumps businesses support millions of workers, him not paying tax actually is better for the US because he can direct that money right into the economy and peoples pockets instead of the government wasting it on shit.

>Employing tens of thousands people < leeching tens of billions from American citizens annually

This is what lefty retards actually believe.

>implying taxes fund expenditures in deficit budgets

He might. Just maybe. But he definitely uses less welfare bucks than illegal immigrants.

Cute how liberal faggots pretend to care about the military when it's convenient for them

Carrying a loss on your taxes isn't illegal and Clinton did exactly the same on her own taxes, just to a smaller degree because she has less money.

Maybe if each of those undocumented immigrants work two full-time job and paid taxes

CTR and shills on suicide watch after this umpteenth useless wave of attacks with no traction whatsoever.

8 chin

Some accounts with 10k subs or less manage to gain more exposure than her with their top tweets, the whole world is aware Hillary is a sick and delusional old hag, how can she even recover?

Does he not pay a Payroll tax for all his employees?

No. Because he wasn't happy with their work and he didn't pay them.

>"According to (((Jew York Times)))"

hmm, what did she mean by this?

>1 post by this id
fuck off ctr nigger

also fucking hilarious, only 1k likes in 4 hours? LOL

What does this tweet even MEAN though, for real? Is she saying Trump is gonna spend money on illegals but not the military? The whole point of deporting them is so we don't have to spend money on them.

sage
this tweet is dumb
this thread is dumb

Those costs are misleading, the overwhelming majority are passive costs like schools that are payed for anyways. So basically you throw one illegal in a school that is already being funded and they're counting it as X amount spent.

Property and sales tax make up the bulk of his expenditures, I would imagine. Most businessmen in his position don't declare a lot of income on their taxes.

So, according to liberals

>Trump should pay more taxes than he owes by the laws that Hillary's husband signed
>Trump should pay "savings tax" on money that he already paid taxes on in previous years in lieu of income tax during years where he lost money

Am I missing anything?

It's like these people not only don't pay taxes because they're government dependents, they don't even understand how taxes work in the first place.

>So basically you throw one illegal in a school that is already being funded and they're counting it as X amount spent.
Uh no, they calculated that figure based on the average cost per student.

>savings tax
Only a leftist could think something like this would be a good idea. Hmm lets discourage people from saving, what could possibly go wrong?

99% of liberals have no savings so they'd be completely for it if it means more benefits. Same reason they're completely in support of Hillary's 65% death tax - they have nothing to inherit anyways.

That's what pisses me off. They claim to be morally superior and want to help poor people, but they really are selfish entitled little shits with no sense of civic duty.

>All undocumented workers a.k.a. illegal immigrants have their wages reported to the IRS.
;^)

The US would be a very different place if only taxpayers could vote.

>the fuck is identity fraud
Many do.

It'd also be a very different place if only taxpayers could run for president.

okay so you repeated what I implied
:^|

Do you realize how much taxes all that money is sifted through before he writes himself a paycheck? People are so fucking dumb sometimes I swear. I hope ahe overpays her taxes next year, on purpose

Why the fuck do you let non-taxpayers vote. They don't have anything invested in the system

>NY Times

WOW, WHAT A CREDIBLE SOURCE!!!!

>Drumftards
>"According to the Jew York Times™..."

Into the trash it goes.

If only taxpayers voted, the election as it is today wouldn't come close to existing.

>HRC
>Twitter

Don't let the door hit you on the way out CTR

>income tax is the only tax

This is why we think you are all stupid, because you are.

b-b-but Trump fired back with his witty response of slut shaming a former beauty contestant and telling everyone to go watch her sex tape! He is playing 5D underwater basketweaving

>according
>may
>(((nytimes)))

>ASSANGE RELEASED THE WIKILEAK DOCUMENTS!!!!!!

ASSANGE RELEASED THE WIKILEAK DOCUMENTS!!!!!!

>one illigal

Ha! funny one.

You mean the fake court case that's been thrown out like 5 times this year, and 10 times in the past two decades?

Fuck off CTR with your projection bullshit. Bill Clinton rode the Lolita Express like 20 times without Secret Service. Probably so he could rape kids in peace.

>someone whining about someone using the law she helped create, her husband signed, that was reported on by a company that also paid no taxes

Cringey as fuck.

>>slut shaming

You know my liberal friend on Facebook posted this tweet as he often post "burns" she tweets. And while I understand he repulsion with Trump I don't understand how he could support someone who arguably is just as bad or worse. Someone who doesn't just insult people or just engage in economic corruption but literally sells their country to foreigners. Who is directly responsible for many deaths and indirectly responsible for thousands more. She is openly corrupt in the way no other politician has ever been in modern times. Sometimes outside of this site I feel no one else can see she is a cold blooded monster. I feel like one of the guys from the Animaniacs cartoon who calls out Chicken Boo, the giant chicken that dresses up like a human but no one seems to notice they're not human.

>who has also used said law

Forgot one.

Paying taxes isn't a god damn contest. You pay what you are required to by law.

Don't like how much people are required to pay? Change the tax does. Fuck, this is so dumb.

tax code*

FOR YOU! But seriously when Mexicans turn the US into a shithole your country is next. By time they fuck up the northern states they'll be use to the cold and your weather wont save you.

If she thinks that way about Trump, one of the elites in the country, wouldn't she want to get rid of every legal citizen? Voting for her is a glorified suicide.

Dont you miss the Klan? I mean the real Klan...the one that would kill a white race traitor just as quick as a nigger.

>May

Honestly do you CTR fags even try?

By that point Canada will be New Cambodia and the Mexicans won't have any white nation to flee to.

Do you think Hillary ever feels guilty about lying and preying on people's ignorance to try and get elected?

she speaks like an academic and a retard

there is no reason to say "MAY" you dumb whore

Hillary Clinton may start WWIII with her anti Russian Agenda.

Does the python feel guilty as it smothers a baby antelope?

Am I retarded or does this tweet not make that much sense?
>Trump may contribute less to some people then to the people he wants to not contribute to
>Despite his talk about a strong military, taking care of our vets, and college debt reform

>may

says the triptard.

This wasnt hillary's tweets man. "Tweets by HRC signed with -H".

She either forgot or campaign turds.

NYT knows the future?

so disbanning the military is better for the military
barring citizens from college with exorbitant debt is good for colleges

>all while bringing in refugees and paying them to goto college and join a rebel terrorist organization to destabalize the USA.

Her post is literally treason.

I thought libs wanted less military?

Income tax goes to the national DEBT. Nothing else. You're as dumb as whatever retard posted that tweet.

Kek'd the delusion of trumpfags is hilarious.

>Hillary tweeting & making ads in spanish

Absolutely disgusting

>Trump may contribute
That hedging

>According

>May

>Undocumented

I don't recall Trump taking over 100 billion dollars a year from taxpayers.

>drumf
>thinking shaming a name is an insult

what are you, a woman?

>implying we pay our debts
What are we, Germans?

Theresa May or May not Brexit.

>may

I'm not taking any sides but I'm so sick of seeing this weak-speak everywhere nowadays.

They don't know how taxes work. They either don't pay them or they hire someone to do it for them. It's baffling to me how people can go through life without even the slightest clue how to interpret a 1040.

>granting citizenship to non-whites
>allowing females the right to vote
>allowing jews into this country after the war

Wow, would the NYTimes really publish an article like that? Is the NYTimes part of the Clinton campaign, or something?

On the contrary, they have everything vested in it

All Trump needs to do is whip out the entire wages paid from all of his business enterprises, and sum up the taxes paid by his workers.

That wealth being paid in taxes is only a small fraction of the economic good he is doing.

The tax laws he uses are designed to assist him in doing that.

No wonder democrats are poor. They are stupid.

Yes, they need to vote for whoever promises the most gibs.

>The New York Times has endorsed the Democratic candidate since 1960
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/23/opinion/presidential-endorsement-timeline.html?_r=0
I'm sure their opinion is not biased at all.

I'll bet money he gave more to charity than all 3 of the Clintons.