Anyone who brags about paying for a Cred Forums pass is a fucking faggot. Prove me wrong

Anyone who brags about paying for a Cred Forums pass is a fucking faggot. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

(you)

poorfag detected

fucking

underrated post.

>Pass user since 2016
I think you dropped the month

FAGGOT

I'm completely heterosexual, you've just been proven wrong.

I'd be poor if I wasted my money.

Also, you're a faggot.

kek

>being this jealous of my fancy Cred Forums pass
Want me to buy you one, peasant?

at least you don't use the "flair"

Then, don't complain about Shkreli buying Cred Forums.

So you'd rather be a slave to Jewgle Captcha or hand over your shekels to Hiroshima-chan to support the last bastion of free speech on the internet?

queer.

This

Only a literal redditor would pay for that shit lmao

Owner does not utilize the autism bucks captcha solving machine that Cred Forums is.

Instead gives out prestige for bought shit.

You mad?

>actualy waiting for a minute between posting
Lol what a fag

The hate us cause they anus.

Fuck this cancerous shit, this is another manifestation of the 'post count' dick measuring horseshit that anonymous board culture is supposed to stop.

All you faggots who fall in line with this cancer are one step removed from sucking cock for upboats, and ought to be dragged outside and shot.

Yeah, you show 'em! You don't spend $15 on a stupid website, you just waste your time doing free labor for Google! You know, Google, the company that does all sorts of pro-white things like glorifying niggers and commies and other anti-white figures in history! You love doing work for that company (For free, I might add) because you love Google so much. They love that you do their work for them so they can focus on more important things, like thinking up new doodles to use on shitty holidays like Ramadan and Hanukkah!

You really showed us, huh? Good goyim!

Test

Yeah

go kill yourselves

Yea lol eat a dick.

groooan WHY did you post that pic? I just came from looking at some cottages we stayed at when I was a kid. Now, I have to go to the beach. WAY overdue.

They spend money on a shitty meme board instead of spending it on real life things. Shows you where their priorities lie and how much autistic tendencies they must have in their real life relationships to even consider spending money on them.