Are you Trumpkins prepared for the Jeb! surge?

TURN ON CNN ITS HAPPENING
S L O W A N D S T E A D Y
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
y

That's 2020

I need a sauce on the Jeb cutout

I'd be cool with 4 years of turtle bush

WE SHOUDLVE NOMINATED JEB! GODAMNIT

This image always makes me laugh, I hope it keeps getting posted forever.

i miss jeb-chan desu u.u

>Turn on CNN
It's as if you're trying to send us a message...

If Jeb! can do it, I wouldn't even be mad.

I wouldn't complain.

I clapped...

Too late now. You dug your grave. Called the priest. Bought a coffin and a suit. It's time to lay down in it and embrace 8 years of Clinton.

Yeb will be president one day, not today, not in 4 years, but one day.

Hey Meanies,
My name is Jeb, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, mean, turtle haters who spend every second of their day looking at dumb trump pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any votes? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of trumps chaoticness, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than voting for Ted Cruz.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Jeb! team, and president of the turtle club. What sports do you play, other than “vote for the true chaos candidate”? I also get straight C’s, and have a banging hot mother(She just endorsed me; Sorry mom). You are all meanies who should just vote democrat. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my mother

Pay attention to me you doody heads

that pic will never get old.

JEB
EXCLAMATION
POINT

Oh so 538 is called that because there's 538 total electorates.

>...

political trends are cyclical. el senor yeb va a regresar a la fortuna ayayayayay!

¡Si si amigo! Señor tortuga es perfecto

¡YEB!

WHEN CLINTON'S OWN MOUTHPIECE IS ADMITTING JEB IS SURGING

HOLY FUCK