Gorilla suit at football game confirmed BLACK man

False flag or red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/782694200638832640
blacksportsonline.com/home/2016/10/racist-in-gorilla-suit-alllivesmatter-tee-runs-on-field-during-bears-game-video/
chicago.suntimes.com/sports/fan-in-gorilla-suitall-lives-matter-shirt-arrested-at-bears-game/
fakehatecrimes.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not all black people are niggers.

This guy is probably red pilled and know BLM is a terrorist organization

Idiots on Twitter are in full damage control now

Probably false flag

twitter.com/i/moments/782694200638832640

How so? Trying to say he was white still...or just an uncle tom?

>how dare you talk like that about my wife's son?

Soros getting nervous 9/11 getting heat

I think it's another case of based Black Trump supporter

See
Also saw a bitch telling us to shut up since we don't know his Identity, except she has anti-white tweets on her profile KEK

Posting this here and in the new thread so you see it

This is the first one I found but there's plenty of sources around. And there is a full interview with him somewhere but I couldn't find it with a cursory search...

>Racist
>Is black

How long until he deletes?

>Racist
Wonder if he'll retract this or can niggers be racist too?

I already tweeted that photo back to that nigger sports caster. Do you have anyone else, i'm in a shitposting kind of mood.

Wait, did they took of his mask and I see black man head, or is mask still on?
I just can't tell, it's identical..

Why exactly are blacks allowed to call whites "the klan"?

I hate this

>tfw when you can still see the ankle in that pic

Archive the googles back-pedaling, I can't find that Shaun King post already

This bitch is in denial and hates whites

Shaun king

someone please school this nig hard

wtf he already deleted it? top kek feel free to tweet it back at him until he blocks you

He deleted it, I tweeted him back the picture.

Oops meant this bitch but original is good too

This is how you know that American whites are fucked. When only a black dude has some balls to do anything to protest in the interests of whites.

>muh 60%
>muh white genocide
>muh Soros

In ten years it will be 40%. Keep shitposting angry, cucks. LoL

>gorilla in a gorilla
Its like a Russian nesting doll of nigger

niggers can be redpilled
it doesn't make them white, it just means they value order over chaos.

Already on it.

top kek what a whore

I can't believe that's really a sentence I just read. 2016 is fucking crazy.

>Antipaleskin
>Anti
>Pale
>Skin

Basically every black celebrity uses skin bleach and drugs to make their skin lighter.

'Pale skinned' people gave that nigger Twitter, the internet, the computer, the electricity to power that, the boats to lay sea cables, the cars and lorries to lay land cables, spades to dig holes, diggers to dig bigger holes, his house, the water he drinks, the food he eats, the roads he drives on, the pavements he walks on, the school he was educated in, the company he works for, the wardrobe he keeps his clothes in, his actual clothes, his phone, his Biblical name and his very existence.

kys Jon.

t. delusional shitskin

when le evil whitey goes down, you will go down with them

Nice punctuation, nigger. Hit the fucking books.

I'm sure he was just trying to make a point about the inherent racism of saying "all lives matter" or something along those lines.

Hey we're gonna bring back the jobs from China only to have them automated in 10 years lol

Go on her profile and she has accusatory tweets about whites. It is hilarious.

She is literally the DINDU nuffin demo

It takes a black person doing something you racists think only a white person would do to get you to open your eyes.

Wake up and watch the world you helped destroy burn.

Small chance he was just a harambe freak

Based nigger, I love watching regressive heads asplode.

We've already gone down friend.

Whites are a minority of births and half the white American faggots on here (the so called "nationalists") want to date black women, mestizas and Asian women.

>this is now considered terrorism
lmao western society is destined for the shitter

(((For some reason))), they think the Klan is a huge shadowy organisation orchestrating a conspiracy to keep them down. In reality it only has a few thousand members, half of them are probably FBI agents, and all they do these days is an occasional legal demonstration. It's kind of like David Duke, they would be irrelevant to the point that nobody talked about them anymore if not for the fact that jews and shitlibs need a bogeyman to signal against.

This faggot blocked me hahahaha

Edgy cucks detected. Shitpost more white niggers. Tyrone is gonna have a talk with you wife and your wife's daughter tomorrow. If you know what I mean.

t. Pimply white nerd in his mom's basement

Is this black guy playing 88D chess?

He had to know that when people didn't know his race they'd say the gorilla suit was racist.

He's the hero in this situation. Causing black's minds to explode

He was black

Look at his ankle in another picture. It was a Google

Possible but likely a false flag

Look at that ankle.

I think she was talking about actual klan memers

Please post some lefties doing thought circles in their heads about this, I want to start up a collection

Okay but when are they going to take the mask off him though?

>Implying they're not all already exploded at the mere concept of a shopping centre or a working pushbike.

I think he did it for the bantz

Or a gun

They keep blocking me

Tyrone? Tyrone died of Typhus

#GorillaLivesMatter

Nobody knows what you mean, you fucking embarrassment; end your life.

White people should wear white gorilla suits and do it

That'd be a...WTF moment for people

Liberals cum in their pants over being as self-hating as possible, so maybe this guy was just getting off on how much he hates himself and the BLM movement.

Oh you believe that cuck Trump ha? Don't get upset when he brings millions more African refugees to your neighborhood, Stive.
White people can't do shit and you know it. Soon it will be 40% whites in America. FORTY mah man like my bottle of old English. LoL

Why stop at one? Day of the Rope is soon. Be ready.

A white guy dressed up as a gorilla and dangled a banana at a BLM rally. You're dumb.

YFWDBWDSO

Triggered much cuckold?

I appreciate you

Perfect. Never change. November's gonna be great.

>b-but my penis size
>but white chiks
If penis size matters why so many black children are dying of hunger in africa?
Cant they use theirs giant dicks for hunting?
Why they live in shity huts?
Cant they use their dicks to build better houses?
Why didnt blacks used their dicks to free thenselves from slavery?
Why dont they use their dicks toreflect bullets from those racist cops

Their website still has the article: Pic related.
blacksportsonline.com/home/2016/10/racist-in-gorilla-suit-alllivesmatter-tee-runs-on-field-during-bears-game-video/

>Is this black guy playing 88D chess?

It's called a false flag. It isn't the first time Soros has paid someone to race-bait.

The Jew pushes a false narrative on the front page, above the fold. When the truth finally is exposed, the retraction is printed on page 19. The number of people that believe the lie is vastly greater than those who later find out the truth.

They've done this hundreds of times just over the last few years. The Jew is a relentless liar for their anti-white agenda.

Any reactions from libtards or are they just gonna stay in denial and block everything that claims he's black?

Hey if we can have white black people we can have black white people. Shaun just ahead of the game.

They all blocked me but you can try. Can't wait till trump wins.

Kek

Even with pictures without the mask on?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep dreaming white trash. Even if you Jewish cuck Trump wins you will still be a piece of American trash shopping in k mart, sharting.

Nice shitpost

Saged

chicago.suntimes.com/sports/fan-in-gorilla-suitall-lives-matter-shirt-arrested-at-bears-game/
>”He’s like, ‘There’s a monkey jumping on the field,’” Acho said. “I thought it was a real live monkey. So I was getting ready to run away. It’s a monkey, right? You should see some chimpanzees out there. They’re vicious.

This is satire right?

Where is Tara Dublin so she can tweet #ChasedByARacist?

BSO posted a pic with the mask off, but even they can't tell the difference. Pic related.

That's why the block because they are in denial lol

>hey jamal whatcha doin ?

top bant

You guys are quick to scream falseflag when it confirms your own bias.

Whenever I say that these massacres are staged you guys start yelling like retards about me being a shill for muzzies or say something along the lines of "it's only a falseflag if the perpetrator is white" You guys worship Dylan fucking Roof for fucks sake, the most obvious psyop.

This was probs a falseflag but it just pisses me off when you guys consider falseflag shootings to be tinfoil-tier. Israel is literally staging isis videos and blaming it on primitive sand monkeys who you guys actually believe were organized enough to take down the twin towers

Brazil coming with the heat top kek

>calls other racist
>segregates his online sports

Hard to tell, but I'm betting on overdosed on the redpill. We broke him.

What fucking shit hole you living in they still have kmarts?!
Fuck me, user; hop into traffic. Do yourself a favor.

Whatever it is, MSM won't touch it.

fuck these fucking leafs holy shit

every other thread features false flag theories, regardless of whether or not it confirms our biases.

underrated

If he weren't wearing a gorilla suit I'd say red pilled.

His mask is off? I can't tell any difference.

AOL is russled

K MART is a Nordstrom of all MARTS. You probably only have a Wal Mart 20 miles away from where you live. Maybe Trump will build another one close, kek.

What a retard this guy is

You can see he's black as the night and has those short ugly as fuck dreads

>You guys worship Dylan fucking Roof

/pol does no such thing. the despicable actions of roof are universally denounced.

>mfw there are two Big-Ks near were I live

Having to explain the shitty joke clearly makes it better.

Top kek, libs have no grasp of irony.

Would it not make more sense for it to be a white man in a gorilla suit to be a false flag? What purpose does this serve other than making the idiots who spout racist at any given opportunity look even more like fucking morons?

You seriously want to know what my BBC can do? Here it is. I will find a white rich house wife whore, fuck her brains out, make her leave her husband, sue him for all the money and give it all to me. How is that for meme magic, cuck.

Kek I didn't even realize the purpose of this thread until the third time I looked at the pic and finally realized the mask wasn't on.

Never heard of them.

a white kid just did the same thing, and he was the first guy to do it

False flag.

A white guy would wear a shirt like that but not black.

He wasn't meant to be outed as black if it was a false flag

Sasha Grey? She's a burrs fan? Shit taste in football.

good one

That's not how suing works at all though.

Blacks4Trump (((apparently))).

No, chimpanzees are fucking all muscle, they're ripped as fuck, they can tear you literally in half, no matter how much of a get off the stage you fat fuck you are, not even a joke.

Go back

Holy shit, I'm already seeing the mental gymnastics these idiots at twitter are going through, Its full damage control right now.

>Clayton Bigsby

>everything works like they show in the Game of Thrones that I like to watch on a big screen at my parents house

Sorry kid, real world is not what you probabley imagine sitting in a class listening to some white liberal dumbass professor.

>probabley
Shit you're fucking dumb.

Give me some more people to tweet to. I want to counter this damage control

He was just running from like 5 guys in a monkey suit sorry his dreads weren't on fleek for you faggot.

This is the tale of the unspoken black man who understands that BLM is a shit movement that needs to die. He was cool with the white boys and I respect that.

Just go to twitter and search 'All lives matter gorilla'

ITT: googles BTFO

>"Hey Jamal, whatcha doing?

Why do niggers and Jews constantly fake hate crimes against themselves? Wouldn't it be smarter to have actual Nazis draw a backwards poop swastika in their bathroom?

fakehatecrimes.org/

>DUDE TRUMP LMAO

How is that student loan paying off, smartass forever to be working for minorities white douche?

Smart enough to spell probably correctly.
You're bad at this, user.
You brought up school, sorry to tax your spelling so.

Also voting. Such a tell.
Grow up motherfucker.

>91290948

Woah, it was a black dude? I didn't see that one coming.

Someone caption this image with
"Dey rustled my jimmies"

It's not a false flag. Here's I know.

The hashtag on the back of his shirt says #PutTheGunsDown.

This hashtag has been organized by the Chicago black community to tell niggers in the ghettoes to stop killing people. It's been playing all over the radio with famous personalities repeating it over and over again, including people that rap about killing others with guns like Chief Keef.

A redpilled black man would want to direct attention away from BLM protesting cop deaths and instead focus on the inner-city violence originating in black communities. Hence the hashtag.

If it was a false flag it wouldn't make sense for the leftists to draw attention to such an issue.

It was a horribly done false flag. Poorly planned, poorly executed. Did more harm to his cause than benefit.

I'm smart enough to fuck white bitches and get money son.

By suing white men arbitrarily after bedding their disloyal wife. Sounds legit.

Feel like calling me a liberal trump supporter again? Uneducated swine.

Thank you.

This is why black people ain't shit faggot. Learn to have fun.

how will (you) explain this away?

>wearing a gorilla suit just days after the last gorilla suit wearing protester was charged with a fucking hate crime
>using a hashtag that has been pushed as 100% rayciss propaganda by the kikes
>being immediately reported as "dem fuggin raciss cracka-ass cracka ass crackas!" by every kike and nigger on the planet
>not a false flag to stir up even further racial tensions

Spin faster, Shlomo.

he was black
blacks cant be racist (your rules)
refute this *grabs dick*

If I recall, the consensus on Cred Forums was that Roof was a retard and coward because he went against innocent people. If he wanted to make a difference, he should have shot up some gang bangers or something.

I'm the one who is doing it and you are OK with it. Well you get triggered and post your emotional bs on an anonymous site and maybe talk to your buddy about all the unjust behavior of minorities. But that's all you can ever do. Don't you get it any non white person can mock you and tell jokes about you in public but you can't do the same to them even if you are a minority at that moment. Can't even complain because of fear of being called a racist and not able to pay off loans and credit cards because fired.

>forever cucked new meme

Black people don't care what others think and just do it.

His manifesto was good shit, he fucked up it up by killing elderly people. That's like killing babies and children, no way to make that look good.

Is that anthrax?

You go first.

The infuriating thing is they report the 'racist' incident in massive headlines… and neglect to mention the rest of the story.

Or even if they do, it's a small little blurb, with about 2% of the prominence of the original story.

For all intents and purposes, the guy might as well be white… average 'normies' will never find out otherwise

Black people can't fight though. What exactly would I care about? Guns? I'm Texan ,it's not even a race issue; it's writing dumb animals out of the equation. Keep trucking down that corridor, you'll find your destruction if you seek it long enough.
But I forgot my whiteness blinds me to what is real. I'm also offensively white, and I'm kind of glad it bothers black people.

All these news publications that said this was a racist protest need to have a complete mea culpa and apologize right fucking now!

everytime i see shaun king i think of pic related

Why haven't they taken off his mask so we could say for sure that he's black?

she's probably wearing the nigs shirt who just fucked her

i h8 shawn kang

This man is a KING, no kangz here.
Props, my man!

Black as sin, damn son

Also you keep mentioning this, you do know it's possible to get through school and life without incurring any fucking jewish debt right?

>dumb nigger is angry he can't stop falling for the vig jew

You should've had someone in your life to explain all this shit to you, like a fucking parent or something. Goddamnit.

>implying 98% of whites know how to fight

I also wasn't talking about direct threats from your fellow colored classmates or co-workerks. All I said that they can treat you the way they want, even in polite way. They notice your white looks only to see if you're dumb enough to take their bait and that's when you lose. Well most white people do.

Yeah probably.

Ehhh, that's super fair; there's just more of us. The ratio of shitty fighters is way higher sadly

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Not where I live you not and it's the biggest state.

>2015 defeatist cuck meme
You have to go back

Sad thing is, people truly view as a race issue.
By the time we realize the war of the haves and have nots is finished in this country we'll be looking up after killing each other to realize the country is gone; money shifted into offshore accounts. Our country will be left destitute, with a worthless currency; tearing itself asunder over basic human resources.

Here's where there's a huge gap in info and historical data. White people in this country aren't that white man you're looking for. That doesn't change the fact that isolating africa by division and war, never allowing it to flourish and evolve in its own way; dividing up all the resources. There's a definite plan to it, with very realistic anthropological effects.

But that doesn't mean a goddamn thing to the average person here, nor are most even aware of it.

Do you have any idea how much some of us hate this white world we are born into? Truly witnessing, and being a "part" of it? It makes you fucking ill sometimes.

Red pilled hero.

Common sense and rational thought on my Cred Forums ?! This isn't Reddit brah.

>still responding to this troll
Just stop man.

Shitposting's gone down cuz people are fearing for the board's survival. People are being sincere.

You should probably read the thread. I'm more than fine keeping them here.

"sincere"

Sometimes you just get tired of mental retardation and stop trolling people and break it down.

Utter bullshit. Him being black is a rumor created by racists. I was watching live and saw his neck was white.

Join the last line resistance
~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

>wearing a gorilla suit and being black and not being charged with the hate crime to show the hypocrisy of the system
>using a hashtag that encompasses all people, all minorities instead of the more obvious #WhiteLivesMatter
>being immediately reported as racist ass crackas by every media UNTIL they found out he was black, then media/twitter silence to show the absurdity of it
>wearing another hashtag on the same shirt to show how violent niggerhoods in chicago are

>this is clearly a false flag to make us hate white people, guise, haha jews fail again
Cleanse your brain stem

This is probably just run of the mill IRL shitposting.

You mean red

Fake black man calls out America for actual black man rejecting racism.

Stop assuming he's black just because his skin is dark. Race is a social construct and doesn't exist so he's clearly a racist white male spreading hatred against the black race.

This

But sometimes it's hard to tell them apart, I guess it's because the media plays a big role in race baiting propaganda

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask

Kek

Best post

>African American financial planning
>Melanin enriched legal advice
>King of the Dark Continent's wise words regarding the importance of love and matrimony
>nigger logic

The cops forgot to take his gorilla mask off.

>BLM is a terrorist organization
No its not. Its run by Tans and enslaved Blacks(fags and women). There's a big difference. Blacks need to quit being pussies and do more like Dallas and less like, well, everything else.

This is where your problems only start. Whites are too brainwashed by their comfy TV and dumb YouTube videos. You people need to experience some serious ass kicking on yourselves until you even start to understand what's really going on. Take this alt right shit for example. Most of these activists are rich wite people who seek attention from people like you so they can be semi edgy and famous on the internet and within their circle jerkin Starbucks hangouts that would never ever help some random fellow white even with onevdollar IRL. Fucking pathetic really.

>Why exactly are blacks allowed to call whites "the Klan"?
Fixed

The original Klan looked cooler since there wasn't uniform dress. Also, they actually changed things and created 2 nations: a Black one and a White one(hence why the South isn't all a bunch of mulattos)

underated

I like your style

wow a black guy next he'll be writing the N word on his door. White racists seem to be in short supply

He deleted this tweet after mike cernovich called him out

Can you even begin to imagine how hilarious that must have been when they pulled his mask off and saw he was black? Like the old episodes of Scooby Doo where everyone is insisting is must be old man Jenkins because he's white and racist, then Velma pulls the mask off to reveal it was actually Tyrone the whole time, trying to scare off all the black students so he could have the trove of watermelons all for himself.

False flag.

kek thatd be funny if he was actually wearing the mask of a black man

Topkek have a (you)

>I will find a white rich house wife whore, fuck her brains out

yeah, you nigs tend to do this relatively often, and you usually end up in jail for it

Hey mister black man,

whatcha doing?!

same difference

checked

Either that, or he was hoping people would think he was white and have everyone get mad at white people.

>talcum x

Tyrone on that next level hustle.

When niggers protest for Black Lives Matter, they burn down their own communities.

When a "white" person protests for All Lives Matter, they wear a costume and run on a football field.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

top kek

>When a "white" person protests for All Lives Matter, they wear a costume and run on a football field.
It was still a Black person.

oh yea but its 100% a-ok to think he's white right? fucking hate this planet. fucking google.

He's officially 100% aryan.
Just like talcum x is black.

6 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

>mfw a white guy pretending to be black calls a real black guy racist towards blacks even though the common consensus is that blacks cant be racist

no need to. only in america are there black people that would pull based shit like this. everywhere else is 100% google.

>current year

underrated post

WE WUZ ADAM AND EVE

If we take that mask off, will he die?

>strips off monkey mask
>It's another monkey underneath

It's funny that they think anyone or anything from Africa is black.

Because the media will ignore the fact that he is black and push their race baiting bullshit.

It will be interesting to see if (((Mike))) and Mike, first take, or that Skip Bayless show bring it up now that we know the guy is black. You better believe if he was white, they'd each spend about 15 minutes discussing it.

Hahahahaha I love this. People in gorilla suits ROCK. Almost as much as people in banana costumes.

Or well, I guess they're about equal.

LOOOOOOL

Wait, is she implying the black dude might identify as white, as in trans-race?

Harambe 2: Banana Boogaloo

>Talcum X

5 bintang post

>mask