What's Cred Forums's view on global warming?

What's Cred Forums's view on global warming?

I'm not really sure what I think about it. I'm always switching sides, most of my life I was taught and told it was real, there was a couple times where I didn't think it was and that it's just a natural occurrence like the ice age (in this case a heat age). But now I'm stuck believing parts of both sides.

So is it a real issue? If so is it as big a deal as people say it is?

Or is it a natural occurrence? The Earth is just going into a Heat age of some sort?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91192309
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's a scapegoat for weather modification.

This just made me think about how al gore ran against bush. Now look at the choices. Wtf?

People here saying man-made global climate change is a threat is just their residual leftist brainwashing leaking

You're actually mentally retarded if you deny that humanity is contributing to climate change.

we must stand together and stop..... manbearpig!

its a very convenient truth

I would never doubt that human are contributing to climate change but enough to actually damage the Earth?

How do you quantify our impact?

My hometown was under 2 miles of ice 10,000 years ago.

As hard as they try, leftists simply don't know everything.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91192309

ID: FGAU3SO0

Read all those posts. Make your own conclusions, based on the facts.

He may be a rat, but Ted Cruz completely BTFO'd the whole Global warming scheme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

Climate change can become exponentially more drastic

>1970
Guys the polar ice caps are gonna cause huge flooding in twenty years. We need more government funding
>1990
Guys the greenhouse gases are gonna cause huge natural disasters that will destroy the world in twenty years. We need more government funding
>2016
We're too late. The world is gonna be destroyed by climate change in twenty years. Help us get more government funding grants

See where I'm going with this?

Cruz is great, his only flaw is that he's a tad bit neoconservative and really likes Israel, other than that he is a pretty good conservative.

His obsession with Israel is what made me dislike him. He shilled for them at every opportunity he got.

you're actually retarded if you think we are the biggest factor, and you're a delusional brainwashed cuck if you think that increasing taxes on oil companies will somehow magically fix it, which is the only solution people like Obama have suggested

it is painfully obvious that it's just another taxes for the sake of tax scheme

Yeah, I think he was trying to appeal to evangelicals and neoconservatives. He's done great work in the Senate, and arguing in front of the Supreme Court for Texas.

get a load of this guy lol

We are experience the major swings before an Ice age

um, he's right retard. If there was a problem with climate change the free market would be the best way to find a solution

>Cruz: Are you familiar with the term 'the pause'?
>Negro science guy: (turns to staff for 10 seconds)
>NSG: Yes
>Cruz: And what does the pause refer to?
>Negro: (turns to staff for 20 seconds)
fucking hell this is hilarious to watch

It's real, but not nearly as threatening as made out to be and every "solution" you've been taught is just greenwashing/subsidy kike shit.

It's always about the shekels

hey guys here's another one

I was told when I was ten that in ten years the sea levels would have risen 30 feet and major coastal cities would be underwater.

Well? I'm twenty now. We haven't curbed our oil usage, we haven't stopped burning shit, and we really haven't done anything except fund climate and "green" research, but those coastal cities are still completely unaffected, and no one has loost their beachfront property or gained beachfront property as a result of rising oceans.

As a result, it's not global warming anymore, it's "climate change". But the climate has only changed on the data points of people whose livelihood depends on this amorphic phenomena of climate change. No one else notices a difference. I don't know if it's all bullshit but there is no denying we've been lied to.

Is there climate stuff happening? Yes.
Is it grounds for going to a global totalitarian regime that monitors all energy consumption and uses taxation to impose morality? No.
Should you trust known con artists who have been exposed again and again? Probably not, but that's up to you.