youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
realistnews.net/Thread-donald-trump-the-rockefeller-clinton-connection
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/
fortune.com/2016/08/04/donald-trump-william-koch/
pdfarchive.info/pdf/P/Pe/Perloff_James_-_The_shadows_of_power.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, just shhh.

>ILLUMINATI

Mm no..

NWO people don't eat KFC.

When is pol going to wake up???

Also, any other anons feel like every time they start posting about (((Trump))) they see these seemingly redpilled posts pop up within a few minutes? I can't tell what's real and what's shill subversion anymore!

get this ctr shit out of here

Close this thread................

bill clinton and trump were both fucking children on jeffrey epstein's loli island

WATCH THIS AND OPEN YOUR EYES
youtube.com/watch?v=CXQZlWZvQpU

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

Yet another shill . If it's not pro trump then it's shill lies. Simple as that

>ctr shills trying this hard.
They know we hate Jew's so they're throwing trumps Jew's in our face. Look Jew's are thereto matter what so why not at least try to herself from them to slowly deafabalize their agenda? If you go Hillary it's 100% gonna be what the Jew's want because she helps push their agendas. Trump wants to keep out mudslides and Hillary wants the Jew's to make all the mudslimes flood in and turn us into Sweden. The greatest evil is the Jew, but the evil that effects us more directly is the mudslime. Now just stop with the desperate ctr shill shit and use your campaign funds to buy a bus for Nevada

>If it's not pro trump then it's shill lies

do you not realize what a mindless peon you sound like? or are you just a satanic shill yourself? you sound like a tumblr user.

LOL what are you talking about you delusional slave! "trumps jews" you mean himself and his children? his great grandmother was an ahskenazic jew. his great aunts both married jews. his sister married a jew. his children ALL married jews. ivana and melania are daughters of bolshevik jews. donald trump is one of them and you have no reason to believe that he isn't among their ranks other than he told you to trust him- as if the kike cabal doesn't lie to you lol. not only do you have zero reason to trust him but you have dozens of examples of corrupt business deals, relationships with evil figures and strong affiliation with jews including jewish ancestry but yeah just stick your fingers in your ears and deny it because the memes are so much fun and the truth is too scary to accept.

no one said to go hillary but your tiny brain can't comprehend complex, independently formed opinions that don't fit into your preset politics game. hillary is the same exact thing as trump they are both powerless figurehead puppets that sold their soul for wealth and fame. they are owned by satanic kike archons.

> trump takes $160 mil from soros to build trump towers
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
> trump buys stocks in rockefeller business front
realistnews.net/Thread-donald-trump-the-rockefeller-clinton-connection
> rothschilds pay millions to bail trump out of bankruptcy
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/
> william koch supports trump
fortune.com/2016/08/04/donald-trump-william-koch/

that's a whole lot of evil people that trump owes pension to.

trump's money comes from different sectors, not necessarily connected with the illuminati. the real players own and control mutual index fund markets

Apologize.

More

well, I can give you more info but also check out the pastebin in this comment, it's full of relevant info.

WELL ONE OF THEM IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CRY ABOUT IT.

Even if it were true, which I doubt considering the media's treatment of him, I want to shitpost him into office because I hate the living shit out of Hillary so fucking much and I want to feel the asspain of hundreds of millions of libshits when he gets voted into office

No fries what the fuck

if enough people woke up we could stop them from controlling (and destroying) our lives like this, we don't have to be complacent in our murder.

pretty much this, Trump is going to win because this is a kike illusion, and I at least will enjoy the butt hurt of the leftists as much as I can despite the circumstances

>pic name make me kek

Have a (you) fisher of (you)s

Here's your (((You)))

who fucking cares

if h wins we coup
if he is a traitor we coup

First row second column is interesting.

>NWO ILLUMINATI

Dude, it's a 00's memes thread!

why is KFC gravy so fucking tasty?

>illuminati nwo shill
>exposes them on a daily basis
>starts a populist uprising that redpills tens of millions on media corruption and government collusion with corporations
>entire globalist/nwo power structure hates him and is working in concert in an effort to destroy him
Seems unlikely. If he was controlled opposition why not do what Bernie did? Spit out a lot of rhetoric but never say anything of importance. Don't call anyone out, don't pull the curtain back.

Better yet, why not just run Jeb against Hillary?

you idiots hes a jesuit, also mason,

I believe everyone knows that.

Furthermore, he has brought several issues that are anathema to the globalist end game into the forefront of American politics, like closing the border or energy independence.

Because Trump is the real deal. If he wasn't a credible threat to their power, they wouldn't need newspapers, big name stars, and CEOs to come out and publicly denounce him while announcing support for Hillary. It's insane. I can't think of any other time in history when the shilling has been this blatant and forceful.

That explains the CFR members he hired to his staff the day he got the nomination. Yessir, nothing to see here despite his closeness the the controllers of the US govt for over 60 years.

I love idiots that look at the person and not the people he surrounds himself with.

Msg and lots of salt

Oy vey! Illuminati

He needs allies in other parts of the government if he wants to be able to do anything once elected. He also has a former Goldman Sachs employee in his campaign, that doesn't mean he's pro-banksterism.

They're informants user.

>They're informants user.
>he thinks active CFR members are informants
I wish I could be as naive as you, but over the last 60 years of US history tell me a completely different story.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/P/Pe/Perloff_James_-_The_shadows_of_power.pdf
Enjoy reading about our masters.

Listen to me carefully fuckwit: nobody cares. They could literally find 500GB of cp on his hard drive plus evidence that he gave a nuke to ISIS and Cred Forums will still line up behind him. Deal with it.