Fuck this place

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

We have no fucking mods on right now to help us. This board is literally a pro-Hillary board because of all the CTR faggots and SA goons raiding us. It's time to get out.

You won CTR

All urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

You won CTR

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

nice try, CTR

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

I need moderators to keep my safe space protected
See how much of a faggot you are?

James Butler
James Butler

nooottt so fast shill.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Cuck

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

t. ctr

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

CTR isn't even real. It's just trolls trolling trolls. Nobody would pay the retarded liberals on here to shill for them kek. Half of them can't engage in an argument without crying and the other half post child rape.

Calling the cuckolds of Cred Forums ctr is giving them way more credit than they deserve honestly.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

CTR is a kike meme created to discredit any human smart enough to realize that something is off about (((Trump))) and the whole system.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Alt-right more like cuck-right.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Too bad, babydick. Get used to it. This COUNTRY is literally a pro-Hillary board, and there is nothing, nothing, NOTHING you can do about it.

Stock up on booze. Buy a noose. You're gonna need one or the other on election night after shit-for-brains goes down in a historic landslide.

Also, daily reminder, bitter white men will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER have this much electoral influence again. Drumpf is literally the last refuge of the racist asshole, and he blew it for them.

God, I can't wait to see the look on white America's face on election night. Then push him over, cut off his puny balls, and feed them to the fucking dogs. Everyone will remember this election as the historic moment when white men were CASTRATED.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Ctr shills don't know how to subvert at all

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

You chould have made the right choice...

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Time to get out
You won CTR
STAND AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LAND YOU BITCH, OR YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THE RAPEFUGEES!

MFW YOU'RE CTR TRYING TO SUBVERT PEOPLE INTO BEING LOW ENERGY

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Don't worry, there's a thing you can do called "sage" or "hide" or even both. Ask around.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

IT'S JUST A MEME, GUYS, I SWEAR

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

if hillary wins, i'm gonna murder someone

it will be national news

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

That was really powerful, thanks user!! My beautiful third-world orgy can't come soon enough.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

HOLY FUCK

Got any more statistics you could post?

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Do you write her screeches?

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

national news for one murder
here's the list you have to beat, elliot
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score

William Phillips
William Phillips

I mostly frequent Cred Forums on 8 chan now because 90% of Cred Forums threads on Cred Forums are created by shitlibs

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

sad pepe when it should be smug
Good job fucking retard.
still a rare pepe even if it's CTR shit.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

wants to literally destroy white men
accuses white men of being bitter racists

Law Number Three: SJWs always project

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

So, I looked up CTR through guy's link, and saw that they have paid Priorities USA 1 million bucks, which is more than anyone else.

So I looked at that.

Damn, they are a huge PAC, with coffers upwards of a hundred mil.

Lets see who their contributors are...

George Soros
6 million dollars

Can't make this up senpai

opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

.gov
doesn't seem to comprehend the idea of a corrupt Illuminati govt. that would utilize tools such as "ctr" shills
literally trusting the sources provided by the very (((people))) you claim to be redpilled and aware of

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Thanks for more stats, we should all compile some charts and shit to redpill normies.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Nice try ctr it's a know fact Hilary spends crazy money to hire people to try and push her online presence

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Why won't shillary leave my safespace REEEEEEEE
mods halp me protect my safespace REEEEE

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

worry not

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

A FUCKING OLIVE is a passholder

Well, now we know why your economy is such shit.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

HAHA, IT WAS ME, CTR!!!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit