Fuck this place

We have no fucking mods on right now to help us. This board is literally a pro-Hillary board because of all the CTR faggots and SA goons raiding us. It's time to get out.

You won CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You won CTR

nice try, CTR

>I need moderators to keep my safe space protected
See how much of a faggot you are?

nooottt so fast shill.

Cuck

t. ctr

CTR isn't even real. It's just trolls trolling trolls. Nobody would pay the retarded liberals on here to shill for them kek. Half of them can't engage in an argument without crying and the other half post child rape.

Calling the cuckolds of Cred Forums ctr is giving them way more credit than they deserve honestly.

CTR is a kike meme created to discredit any human smart enough to realize that something is off about (((Trump))) and the whole system.

Alt-right more like cuck-right.

Too bad, babydick. Get used to it. This COUNTRY is literally a pro-Hillary board, and there is nothing, nothing, NOTHING you can do about it.

Stock up on booze. Buy a noose. You're gonna need one or the other on election night after shit-for-brains goes down in a historic landslide.

Also, daily reminder, bitter white men will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER have this much electoral influence again. Drumpf is literally the last refuge of the racist asshole, and he blew it for them.

God, I can't wait to see the look on white America's face on election night. Then push him over, cut off his puny balls, and feed them to the fucking dogs. Everyone will remember this election as the historic moment when white men were CASTRATED.

Ctr shills don't know how to subvert at all

You chould have made the right choice...

>Time to get out
>You won CTR
STAND AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LAND YOU BITCH, OR YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THE RAPEFUGEES!

>MFW YOU'RE CTR TRYING TO SUBVERT PEOPLE INTO BEING LOW ENERGY

Don't worry, there's a thing you can do called "sage" or "hide" or even both. Ask around.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

IT'S JUST A MEME, GUYS, I SWEAR

if hillary wins, i'm gonna murder someone

it will be national news

That was really powerful, thanks user!! My beautiful third-world orgy can't come soon enough.

HOLY FUCK

Got any more statistics you could post?

Do you write her screeches?

>national news for one murder
here's the list you have to beat, elliot
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score

I mostly frequent Cred Forums on 8 chan now because 90% of Cred Forums threads on Cred Forums are created by shitlibs

>sad pepe when it should be smug
Good job fucking retard.
still a rare pepe even if it's CTR shit.

>wants to literally destroy white men
>accuses white men of being bitter racists

Law Number Three: SJWs always project

So, I looked up CTR through guy's link, and saw that they have paid Priorities USA 1 million bucks, which is more than anyone else.

So I looked at that.

Damn, they are a huge PAC, with coffers upwards of a hundred mil.

Lets see who their contributors are...

>George Soros
>6 million dollars

Can't make this up senpai

opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861

> .gov
> doesn't seem to comprehend the idea of a corrupt Illuminati govt. that would utilize tools such as "ctr" shills
> literally trusting the sources provided by the very (((people))) you claim to be redpilled and aware of

Thanks for more stats, we should all compile some charts and shit to redpill normies.

Nice try ctr it's a know fact Hilary spends crazy money to hire people to try and push her online presence

>Why won't shillary leave my safespace REEEEEEEE
>mods halp me protect my safespace REEEEE

worry not

>A FUCKING OLIVE is a passholder

Well, now we know why your economy is such shit.

HAHA, IT WAS ME, CTR!!!