Pepe ' He's on the FAR RIGHT' 2006 Trump

What Happened to Pepe from 2006 also mentioned in old Trump game

youtube.com/watch?v=lE6FLDVMGbA

>Pepe the frog was made in 2005

>Donald Trump's video game "Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon" Was released in 2002

>Donald Trump was pepe'ing long before anyone else, long before it was a meme, long before any natsoc pepe's, long before /r9k/ pepe's, before any pepes

>Donald Trump really is a time traveler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Mli-k-WkWC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Carpathia
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
gematrix.org/?word=Deutsches Afrika Korps
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
2near.com/edge/cabalistic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fug

The amount of coincidences and happenings that have coincided with Pepe is out of control. It's almost to the point where you would be crazy to think something isn't going on

my brain is melting. this cant be real. im pinching myself hoping this is all a nightmare and ill wake up in a hospital.

seven years ago i was in a horrible car crash where the car flipped. a friend of mine died. his name was pepe. but maybe that was part of the dream. maybe ive been in a coma all this time.

maybe this is the sign im trapped in a dream. so im just pinching myself, hoping ill wake up.

hoping ill see pepe again.

pay to the attention bottom right

bottom right enhanced

Check out "nu male" on wiki

is the apprentice worth watching? i hate reality shows but everyone says its kino

We're breaking reality.

> tfw mike pence was secretly working with donald turmp for a long time
> tfw he was probably one of the poltiicians trump used to bribe under the table
> tfw donald trump has been buying out european far right politicians

Are you making fun of me or are you serious?

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Shadilay

make kek bless me!

LISTEN GUYS IM FROM THE FUTURE

Donald Trump builds a self-sustaining meme reactor that destabilizes the Earth's core. You can NOT let his meme powers run rampant. He must learn to control them, before they control him.

only if you watch it on the bootleg chinese learn english tapes

>watches
You're trying way too hard with this one

All the Pence shit is tryhard silliness.

>Those who worship numbers

>ruthless rick

hey kendrick. how you doing faggot.

KEK operates on the 4th dimension, if not higher dimensions than that too. The past present and future are all manifesting at once but we only see three dimensions, arranged in a linear fashion.

WHAT THE FUCK

post source, sounds too good to be true

put your name into a jewish gematria calculator and prepare to be surprised.

I've been brainwashed into sincerely believing weve caught the attention of an ancient Egyptian pagan god. The coincides are just too much. How many other gods are there? Can we summon brittania?

As many gods as there are living beings in this universe if not more. Only the ones who get the most "attention" have any power whatsoever.

> Game was made by Red Cap software

Think user, what do Trump supporters wear?

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Any interesting bro??

check out ivanka's sandals..

you're being played by Freemasons.

specifically, Jim Watkins the owner of Cripplechan, who is part of the Captain Pepe Masonic Lodge in the Philippines.

the kek worship started from cripple/pol/

He's a kike masonic demon, and pictured shitting on the everyday white man, who is really represented by Wojak

No. Only the ones subjected to the truest devotion have any power whatsoever. It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

I watched the first 7 seasons and the last few, they are entertaining. I remember watching that season with Pepe

Makes sense.

Isn't that how gods work in the Forgotten Realms?

It's not a coma.

i put my name into the calculator and got a bunch of world leader names and the first three results were 'anti christ' 'false prophet' and 'chosen one'.

what the fuck.

pic related

Do you share a name with any political leaders?

>Red Cap software

For a minute lets believe that bohemian grove elite moloch worship people exist.

If they do, I wonder how they feel about this meme magic and kek.

They must be prettified that there is another large occultist force that challenging them in the realm of our reality.

>spooky

MEME MAGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

my first name is nicholas

>Red Cap software
>Cap = capsules
>capsules in are also medicine in pill form
>Red Pill

Red cap = maga hats thug

Doesn't explain why people believed wrong shit in the past, almost unanimously, and it didn't cause meme magic

thats retarded

red cap is also representative of the Phrygian cap, a symbol of Freemasonry and the occult secret societies, specifically used in the French Revolution

you're being played. Yes all this shit was planned in advance, but it's not you're "meme magic", it's the satanic powers that be programming it all for decades. And it's not a good thing.

honestly I don't know why I never made this connection before

mason shill detected

The Mayans were right, the world as we knew it "ended" in 2012.

This is what I got when I put the lyrics to "Shadilay" into nigger translate

none of this timeline shift meme magic shit is happening.

All that's happening is a big fat PSYOP on the controlled "alternative" media and the internet to convince you that you have power you don't, to keep you complacent as to what's really going on while iniating you into their cult

Arton means 18, and mur means wall in swedish
THE WALL WILL BE BUILT 2018.

Revelations memed the collapse of the Roman empire actually

Now plug it into jewish translate

No one mentioned anything about a timeline shift user.

everyone here seems to think Trump is the "good guy" and not just another false idol

TPTB are throwing out HIllary because they know people are getting fed up with her, and liberalsim, so instead are providing a controlled kosher right-wing movement to placate people like us

Seriously, this is spooky shit. Adjusting for the obvious jank that comes with translation software, what we can infer is that:

> Cosmic absolute, adjust reality; Meme magic adjusts reality
> Civilization harmony; referring to the "Perfect world"
> Flying to the universe, I will cross; Lord Kek, cosmic etc
> I'll believe; meme magic works on belief

That, and the magic frog named Pepe

then why is the news and the powers that be so vehemently against him?

reverse psychology 101

while the mainstream is brainwashed against him, a specially selected and steadily growing rebel group is picked to play the "underdog"

kind of like the French Revolution, the Hippies during Vietnam etc.

They know that he will stop their world domination plans

Our national hero, Jose Rizal, was called Pepe during his childhood.
Very intellectual fellow.
Traveled Europe and was rumored to be a mason member or something.

ive always thought the reverse psych aspect was a happy accident being used to his advantage. the french revolution comparison is a little frightening imo. those were violent and horrible times.

Don't forget that has a "captstone" on the bottom.

The New World Order is complete when the Capstone is set in finally set in place. That's why the capstone is depicted floating above the pyramid, because it hasn't been "set" yet. Trump is that setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mli-k-WkWC0

Trump is the little boy in the Bank of America mural. He was born on an eclipse, and shall bring the black sun back into prominence.

the lyric that really gets me is 'confused children of rebel cells'.

my dad was a huge hippie in the 70's. part of a commune. and now im a trump supporter unsure of americas future even if he wins.

its not a coincidence for me anymore.

OY VEY

I think it's time to leave Cred Forums forever, repent of internet use , and especially memes (a literal form of witchcraft)

I'm 100% serious here.

the real elite aren't feminists

they're MILITANT HOMOSEXUALS

and if you can't see the OBVIOUS militant homo attitudes spread by Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general (hating women as a whole, traps, technology/weapons etc) you're blind

also don't forget, the 4-leaf clover logo of Cred Forums is the cross of baal in disguise

Oh shit nigger

meme harder

were past the point of no return

no brakes on this train

no, shut it off and repent

we're probably already damned though, we were programmed by Cred Forums for years now

dont give up now. its time to finish what we have started.

Fuck.

I'm a devoted Christian and I jumped on the Trump train 2 weeks after he announced. I was aware that he never asked God for forgiveness..... which I've criticized him for and said he could never be a legit Christian until he does. I don't know if he has changed his mind about that yet, but I was hoping he would.

Now I have to repent unto God for supporting someone in league with Satan. Fuck. The Bible did say that many of us would be fooled..... they got me good because Trump was telling the truth about the globalists, and the economy, and the corruption..... but I guess he was a snake too.

>Put my name in the calculator

Get:

Muslim Fate Is Condemned
Play The Race Card
Its All Part Of The Plan
Valhalla
Military March
Behind Area Fifty One

bruh

As long as you are still on this plane of existence, you can still repent and God will forgive.

Fuck. I had been completely aware of Satan's tricks too, his involvement in the music industry, etc....

WHY DO YOU THINK HE ALWAYS RECITES THAT POEM

YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE

guys, should I bet on the U.S election?

Considering betting 1000 or more on trump, as we know from kek that he's going to win.

I think kek wants to make us rich.

Satan created the Internet dude

Cred Forums is very clearly purely demonic in nature. in much more subtle and seducing ways than mainstream parts

we need to LEAVE THIS PLACE.

Reminder that those "moralfags" that hated things we love, things like Cred Forums and video games etc... they were right all along. We didn't listen.

All gods reside in the human mind but your mind is bigger than you think.

He stated more than a few times doing this is the only way he will gain entrance into Heaven by extension ofcourse he has asked God for Forgiveness if he hadn't providence would not allow him to march forward.

Yes I know that Satan created the internet. WWW in Hebrew letters is 666.

But my rationale was, Satan probably also created money. And we use money.

It's not the money, or the Internet that is evil..... it's how we use it....

im sorry, i would agree with you at any other time, but now is not the time.

i fear being strung up by niggers and purple haired freaks more than satan. that is what will likely happen to us all when hillary is elected.

we will finish what we have started.

I believed that for a while, but now I'm starting to genuinely think the Amish were onto something

on the other hand, anything satan "Creates" was stolen from God.

>every Christfag poster sounds like a LARPing faggot
>Kekposters are legitimate and often backed up by tangible facts and miracles
Really flares up the ol neural network

>their logo is a hat

okay, enough, stop this timeline, i want a new one, i wanna go back to berenstain please

What do you mean that its bigger? Collective unconscious?

How?

God used frogs to plague the wicked. So calm down paranoid christians. This "demonic" frog is almost making me believe in your god

almost

When Trump is in the Oval office I will preform a Mass Excorcism.

dont worry. when our task is done, itll all be right as rain.

time to finish what we have started.

I pray to God I do the Right Thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Carpathia

CANT WAKE UP

If you add '11' to your post number you would have gotten dubs lol

>I did it
Well that's disconcerting. A few of the ones I got:

>i hope you enjoy your nightmare

>i am just going to kill all the wicked souls

>all the answers have been given

>i dont know why im still here

>he whom kills the good

>holy hand of eternal law and wisdom

>the department of homeland security can suck my left nut

>iron sight p nine kovat, triple eights triple eights triple eights

>valley of slaughter

This is kind of unnerving.

And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: Let My people go, that they may serve Me. But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants."

Trump's Grandmother's family name was Christ.

Trump's father, Fred, middle name was Christ.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Dubs, praise kek.

Want to Invest in my Time Machine?
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

never demand of kek

Revelation 16:13-16

King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

How come when I listen to the English version I hear lines like
"come to me, where are you" and
"making love together anymore"
Are there two different lyrics?

the english version has extremely different lyrics from the italian version

Ok, cool. That's what I thought!

CTR Detected. Initiating Anti-Shill drones. Standby.

Vote for Trump.

These idiots running things now have fucked up things for far too long , even the people they rely upon the most.

like for real how can you be so dumb as to think people that would kill you would actually give you a fair trade?!??!?!?

That could be any fat guy, any guy with the muslim beard

All look the same, etc etc

I was praising! I would never ask of kek a pair of dubs so unceremoniously

>roswell
>lightning from heaven
>sold to the devil
>nihilistic misanthropy
>canada getting oh after a usa attacks
>bush sr is zombie
>china attacked us because of mpaa and riaa
>november tenth
>after nuclear explosion
I WANT TO GET OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE

Face it their own black flagging freelancers turned against them in a heartbeat and now the warhawks know they are fucked but won't admit it and are too conceited and naive to even admit it.

>they arn't even gunning for us they are gunning for the dumb liberals that caused this problem in the first place as a right-winger I can honest to God sit back and let it self sort out but I am on trying to be on the Good Side here.

He's serious

I fucking love how the old guy says "Peppy" so casually.

.... I... put "Donald Trump" into the calculator...

"Lord God of Israel".... What have we done.....

Use his full name and see what comes up.

Speaking of the DAK meme...
gematrix.org/?word=Deutsches Afrika Korps
>The Atomic Age Abyss
>God smiles crime rates drop
>he had to die as a ritual sacrifice
>All generations shall call me blessed
>Germany banned gun
>The Bible must burned
>I really hate Germans

Shadilay was rediscovered on the same day Trump was "emerging" on the usc/dornsife poll of polls.
His "Point Emerging" was shortly after Hillary was struck down.
"Probably entering"=numbers/probability

Maybe it's the same thing as the Mandela effect

We're on a mission from God.

I no longer believe that this whole kek thing is just a meme, there are simply far to many coincidences.

Dammit Cred Forums you're messing with me.

WHOA!!

IT'S ALL REAL??

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

yes, there are too many coincidences that this is not true.

Kek is real and Cred Forums revived him.

WHOA!

Funniest video I've seen in a while, thanks dork.

What if Kek is a double agent of Satan using 4D chess to set the world up for the rapture?

After reading that user's bible verse...

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

Roughly speaking, it means Kek takes the form of the frog pepe, and Kek will preform miracles (meme magic) to bring forth the kings of the world. President = Leader of the free world. Trump will be assisted, so that he will put into place judgement day. Most likely through some sort of nuclear Armageddon I'm guessing.

Why would an agent of Satan work towards the Rapture? He's working for God guys.

SACRIFICE YOUR HUMAN FORM
>Become quantum, all that you are, everything
>Help kek restore light to the dark berenstain universe
>Wake up onboard a fabulous spaceship that you pilot when you finish your mission

Join kek, you were born of it, merely forgotten your true purpose user.

PRAISE

>Cred Forums memeing so hard it rips through space and time

Better slow down before we create a black hole or something, guys.

W H O A
H O X P
O U L P
O S I L
P E P E

what does it mean??

I believe and have believed this for a while. Y'all are agents of the devil being played by him. Return to Christ, anons. Pray to the God who creates all things, not to destruction and chaos. It will consume you all.

I believe and have believed this for a while. Y'all are agents of the devil being played by him. Return to Christ, anons. Pray to the God who creates all things, not to destruction and chaos. You have become agents of Satan.

What if the creator of pepe used pepe because its a very common name

Dude those results come out because autists type sick shit on it all day.
You want legit stuff? Download
2near.com/edge/cabalistic/
specifically "cnumb21.exe" which you can find scrolling down and type your name.

Cred Forums memes so hard memes become ____

> Hmmmm what will I name my fictional company
> I think I'll choose a cool, meaningless word like "Mur", "Fori"
> Nah I'll call it "Joe". Maybe "Robert". "Frank"?
Who the fuck names companies after common names?

Anyway, obviously Pepe is a common name, but not that common, and especially not outside of Spanish-speaking countries.

COUGHING FITS

>the department of homeland security can suck my left nut
Top kek

I don't think Pepe has any power.

I think Cred Forums is an extreme reflection on the pulse of society. A lot of people like trump right now, for a few different reasons. Pepe is a cute cartoon frog which normalizes trump's brash and maybe kinda violent-sounding policies. That's the joke. Pepe is a cute smug cartoon supporting the deportation of Mexicans.

Many people secretly think that illegal immigrants being shipped back to a gang infested 3rd world shit hole and getting separated from their families is kinda funny. People are angry. They don't have sympathy right now, and that's what Pepe is.