Says he will put a man on the moon before the end of the decade

>says he will put a man on the moon before the end of the decade
>actually does it the madman
>despite being fucking dead

How can one man be so incredibly and immeasurably fucking based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kUkw-wF7yk
youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Frontier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Round
youtube.com/watch?v=5ojx_ldHs5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kennedy is one of my favourite presidents. He is up there with Teddy and Jackson.

Him and Bobby were the last true Democrats

And maybe George Wallace

JFK was a disgusting liberal democrat who wholeheartedly supported many of the major reforms in the 60s like welfare and the liberalization of immigration.

>the liberalization of immigration.
Wrong Kennedy.

Nixon is the one who put men on the moon. Crediting Kennedy is just the Democrats' way of shitting on Nixon, who was one of our better Presidents.

He agreed with Ted.

> Today many of our newcomers are from Mexico & Puerto Rico. We sometimes forget that Puerto Ricans are US citizens by birth & therefore cannot be considered immigrants. Nonetheless, they often receive the same discriminatory treatment and opprobrium that were faced by other waves of newcomers. The same things are said today of Puerto Ricans and Mexicans that were once said of Irish, Italians, Germans and Jews: "They'll never adjust; they can't learn the language; they won't be absorbed."

Damn shame he never lived through at least one term. Things would have been a lot better around here, despite the stress of Vietnam.

Daily reminder to you stupid faggots that LBJ absolutely smoked JFK in terms of basedness.

He was sickly and diseased, even through his presidency. He may have had integrity, though, which is rare in a president.

Personally, I think his reputation exceeds his actual worth.

LBJ just went through with the liberal democrats for political votes. He's a cunt too, but JFK would have signed the same shit if he was alive to do it.

>He's a cunt too
Kill yourself please.

LBJ ruined the country with the 1965 immigration act, you stupid faggot.

>makes one fuck up
>'ruined the country'
LOL

stupid Americunt faggot, better look up what Obama has done in his last 8 years, retarded cock sucker.

LBJ was a terrible, and I mean terrible President.

The worst war time commander we've EVER had, if Nixon had 8 years in Vietnam the war wouldn't have even lasted 8 years. JBJ was so ineffectual with his "defense only, muh ratings are taking a hit" political fiasco that it turned Vietnam into a clusterfuck.

He also signed immigration and civil rights acts just so minority/women voters would be mindless slaves to democrats (it worked, but its not good for the country)

If you want to pinpoint when the downward spiral of the USA began, its LBJ.

I highly doubt it.
JFK was more nationalist and less party oriented, hence why the party turned on him and his brother.

Stop falling for the "JFK was based" meme. You only like him because he had a pretty faced, signed an interesting executive order, and got shot in a suspicious manner. The dude was a bonnafide liberal democrat. He would have signed the same welfare shit and the same immigration shit as LBJ. He called it the "New Frontier."

>He still believes the moonlanding wasn't fake

>The worst war time commander we've EVER had
>ignoring the Carter presidency

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He didn't even want to get involved Vietnam beyond humanitarian support.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kUkw-wF7yk
LBJ literally false flagged so the USA could join a war and then pussied out of what war is supposed to be to save his image.

>he would've because I said so
nice proof

>hurr you only like him because of my strawman
nice ad hominem

0/10, complete retard detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg

>presidents speak the truth 100% of the time
>wew

0/10, complete retard detected.

>Nixon is the one who put men on the moon
Was going to post this but user beat me to it

>Carter
>war time leader
erm...no
He's less of a war time commander than Obama is, and Obama isn't technically a war time commander.
Supposedly things are "peaceful" for us right now.

He expanded social security, raised minimum wage and did other welfare shit retard. I've already shown that he supported liberal immigration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Frontier

He also was a globalist and moved us towards free trade.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Round

>He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call “Jumbo,” hooting once, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this?,” and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation.
based LBJ

The USA hasn't been in a war that actually threatened it's own turf since 1945, you're a fucking moron if you don't think every president since then is a 'war time commander'.

Literally 'what is nuclear escalation' the post, fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>he was assassinated for no reason, he would've been the same as LBJ
>it was truly some guy who was angry about his vacation to Cuba being canceled, and guards leaving their posts to take a piss at the same moment, I believe the Government's story 100%
irony

>Great Society

Yea, this fucking racist asshat destroyed the black community by trying to "help" them. Typical fucking liberal sticking his nose where it didn't belong and wasn't needed.

Richard Nixon was asked in an interview by Pat Buchana in the 80s who the best 3 politicians of the century were.

He said Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, and LBJ. I think his quote was roughly "as political operators, nobody even came close."

Shitpost harder please.

>having your full scale military involved in a war is the same having a proxy of CIA agents manipulating someone else's war
whew lad, you sure are trying hard.

Yes, Kennedy was in favor of helping lower class. It why he got elected.
What you fail to understand is assuming that idealist stance leads to all the bullshit bastardized version LBJ signed. LBJ signed them with corruption in mind and corruption is what we got. Kennedy was more precise in what he inked his name to, and didn't have party politics as his main concern.

>I proved he's in favor illegal immigration
it wasn't even an issue then and I see nowhere where you "proved" that.

*Buchanan.

>put man on the moon
>didn't cure baldness

Based? I don't think so

How can you like a man who commit serial infidelity? If you can't respect the vows you gave to your wife, how can I respect you?

He had some help...

>one corrupt politician likes other corrupt politicians
wow, what a surprise.
Obama says Hillary is a good choice for President.

Betrayed my people at the pay of pigs.

I said LIBERAL immigration not "illegal." Don't twist my words you lying cunt. The 1965 immigration act was one of the worst things ever signed in this country, and JFK would have supported it.

>Kennedy's welfare programs are okay, but not LBJ's because muh corruption.
>implying JFK wasn't also corrupt as fuck
JFK tried to pass a medicare bill, but failed. Most of the shit LBJ did was modelled after Kennedy.

>proxy of CIA agents manipulating someone else's war
Not even going to waste my time typing up a response.

Are you 12 years old by any chance? Either way, I'd recommend suicide.

>"They'll never adjust; they can't learn the language; they won't be absorbed."

"put a man on the moon"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ojx_ldHs5M