IT'S HAPPENING! NYT REPORTING GOOGLE,BING,SKYPES

archive.is/Rmjdl

nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/on-twitter-hate-speech-bounded-only-by-a-character-limit.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&rref=business/media&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Media&pgtype=article

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/on-twitter-hate-speech-bounded-only-by-a-character-limit.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&rref=business/media&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Media&pgtype=article
youtube.com/watch?v=GJVxPAiB7as
archive.is/4ijYL
hightech.bfmtv.com/epoque/usa-les-internautes-racistes-ont-un-code-pour-ne-pas-se-faire-censurer-1043652.html
thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2016/10/02/racists-using-code-words-online-avoid-censorship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MSM would never pick it up they said

>tfw when media ate up a half-ass attempt for Cred Forums to force these words to have implications which still actually managed to work to some degree

>lowering the happening bar

This isn't even a happening, you sensetive cuck.

>this is the media here
REAL JOURNALISM

>We must try stop this guy any way we can with something completely irrelevant.

Fucking Marflars

>tfw liberal media really lurks on pol.
>tfw you have a chance to red pill some of them

(((Rutenberg)))

>i am a jew

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE

didnt most of Cred Forums immediately get sick of that bullshit and abandon it after a few days?

I'm voting Hillary because I fucking hate super predator googles stealing my personal information to sell my profile to the NSA or whatever the fuck those nerds are up to.

>?ribbon-ad-idx=5&rref=business/media&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Media&pgtype=article

You guys are anti-semantic

There were people that were essentially suspicious that it was an attempt to self censor, though the point was never to use it on here.

This was always a stupid idea advanced by stupid people who have no idea how search engines work

And you faggots said it would never work.

Never doubt the power of autism.

why did they shoop his hair to be grey?

Why do you think? Not the first time they shoop people to look worse in an attempt to smear them.

>do something like this only for a few weeks
>do other stuff for years and they never pick up on it

>>>(((Rutenberg)))

Twitter is failing because they censor people, not because of "hate speech." Good lord, journalists are fucking retarded.

>peak feminism/Marxism
>peak anti white male sentiment
>surprised at the increase of antisemitism
Really ticks the mind over.

To any Jews reading, (((they))) don't see a difference between you and every other white person. The echoes aren't anti-Semitic, they're simply referring to Marxist conspiracies. (((They))) don't mind fucking YOU over because (((they))) can rely on nepotism, antisemitism is simply a blip on their radar. YOU, the regular Jew who has to live like the rest of us, are just as hit by (((their))) bullshit as the rest of us.

If you're a Jew and you're not on our side, you're probably a dumb Jew. Sorry.

Its a beautiful thing.
They want to censor bad words, so people just use other words.
They censor those words, and the people again move onto different words.
Language is literally being stolen from the left.
They will be down to grunting and gibberish before the end of it, unable to even communicate ideas to each other.
And guess what? People will use those grunts and gibbers as code for 'bad words'.

>MODERN JOURNALISM

is actually a genius idea. Every single word in the english language will be a slur.

we have to save "kek" though. That's for us.

It's an argument of ridiculousness, if anything this is what happens when only one side is listening to both sides. The left simply sit in their echo chambers and block their ears when the right is talking, it only leads to ideological creep and only made them ridiculous.

So the right became ridiculous too.

And then we all became ridiculous.

This. So many poor skypes are complicit in their own downfall. Sad! Join us.

LMFAO we are tanking the google brand hahahahahahahaha

It's estimated worth is $250 BILLION hahahahaha

Fuck you Rutenberg your article doesn't mention any of that shit

The people against it went full autist

>muh forced meme
>muh psyops
>muh advertising Google

But it turned out to be a psyop.

They wanted us to be retarded and sling new racial slurs and we did it

>Google tries to fuck with Cred Forums
>Cred Forums turns their name into a racial slur
>the slur goes mainstream and even gets people banned on Facebook
What a ride

Only proves people don't read the news, just the headline

it was kinda a dumb idea, but now that google is being said in the same line as "code for hate speech" in the national news...it actually kinda worked

>berg

You aussie fucks are sick bastards. Hus hair is golden. Aussie will now die to a super tidal wave this year

Neither google nor skype was mentioned once in the entire article...

This is the natural progression of language. Word use goes in generational cycles. Retard used to be the acceptable way to refer to the developmentally disabled, but now it's used to refer to Cred Forums. So it goes.

>hey wanted us to be retarded and sling new racial slurs and we did it

Google please, if they wanted examples of us posting racist shit they don't need a fucking psyops to do it

Remember when the New York Times broke actual news stories

Every time does MSM dinosaur media reports on Operation Google they cause damage to the brand names of these billion-dollar corporations. They are doing our own dirty work for us without even knowing it. They are turning these brand names into cancer for us.

Getting caught was part of the plan. Now we are crashing these brand names with no survivors.

We are playing them like fiddles

>Every shitty Cred Forums meme actively being reported by MSM as "twitter hate"
Twitter bankruptcy when?

Best quotes from the article:
>I don’t know how I ever manage to get myself to the office given what a “dumb ass” I am — a Jew, no less, and someone who soils his pants out of fear of a Trump presidency.

>Then again, I don’t know what it’s like to be really savaged by Twitter. No one has threatened to rape me or kill me (unless being advised to kill myself counts). No one has relegated me to a gas chamber.

>Jeffrey Goldberg, a national correspondent for The Atlantic, to write a post asking Mr. Dorsey, “How does it feel to watch Twitter turning into an anti-Semitic cesspool?”

>“Hope. You. Get. Raped. By. A. Syrian. Refugee.”

Its like anotha shoah for my sides

Lmao looks like it. Absolutely ridiculous, MSM is run by a bunch of children.

>trump supporters
I don't support trump, are they this fucking dumb and manipulative?

>Every day the media makes more and more guilt-by-association claims between Trump and things people have never heard of
>Every day the media's attacks look more and more absurd to the unsuspecting 99% of people who don't waste their lives on Cred Forums

The media is literally discrediting themselves by sinking to our level, top fuckin' kek

It's not a stupid idea if it's working perfectly

>(((RUTENBERG)))

Everytime. I can't trust any single Skype, it's gotten to the point that I second guess the intentions of even normie Skypes I meet. Good job Cred Forums.

It was a retarded idea on paper, but in practice it throws any plans to automatically censor "hate speech" into total disarray. This is why (((they))) are freaking out like when they found about the 3 parenthesis.

I think the big difference is most of us only act like radical clowns on Cred Forums, but are upstand citizens in the real world.

They can't help themselves, they have to try to find more and more rediculous ways to discredit trump since the old catch cries of "racist!" and "literally Hitler!" don't seem to be working anymore. They're trying to paint a picture of an evil nazi conspiracy to get Trump elected when really it's just a bunch of dudes on the net with too much time on their hands creating dank memes.

They've dug their hole, they're commited so they have no choice but to double down on the insanity and hope it sticks. They've made a critical error though, people are voting for Trump because they're sick of the establishments bullshit (which includes the MSM) not because they're racist shitlords. The MSM isn't converting anyone with this shit, they're only howling into their own echo chamber now.

Jesus Christ these Jews are so short sighted...
Dont they realize once google becomes synonymous with mainstream consciousness that it will ruin their brand? Fucking skypes...

*becomes synonymous with nigger

>(((Rutenberg)))
I swear, you guys specifically look for retarded articles written by pure coincidences

>every time Cred Forums wipes it's ass, it's reported as "Trump supports wiping their racist, homophobic, and xenophobic ass"

you're gonna have to nigger it. Or google. whatever, stupid facebook

It's almost as if they don't understand the difference between language and expression...

the first time i saw this google and skype nonsense in a thread i legitimately thought it would be a forced meme over with within an hour

but here we are, news reporting on it

fuck

Dis.

Unless, Good/dumb jews start killing their own kinds for atonement. Ashkenazi group needs to go first.

>yfw the media now spends all day lurking poll so they can report our shitty 'meme of the week' as news

>Goldberg

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>It actually worked

Never thought the media was this easy to manipulate

But why Twitter failing and not Facebook? I think it might have to do with how Facebook is networking tool whereas Twitter is just info sharing.

>That fucking kid that would lurk around your group at school and tell on you

Fucking Teachers pet

SPBP
Other boards and memes have been shilled FOR years and in much greater quantities
Racism and race baiting is so obsessed about Cred Forums can make a shitty attempt at creating a nw term for nigger and the New York Times (which Joe Bernstein will never work at) writes an article about it
I would laugh but their strength is their stupidity

Is getting your meme in the NY Times the new screencap? Cuz I really wanna get in on this

>I get triggered by seeing offensive words
>People organize to censor themselves with non-offensive words
>Even more triggered

???

>Goldberg

A literal witch hunt.

It's like the jews became nazis

this man literally admits he poopies his pants over trump

>Trump supporters

what

What about the past year gave you any confidence in the media? It's literally filled with faux intellectuals, that actually believe they are intelligent and not just gutter trash.

>Yahoo
>butterfly
what do those mean?

What? The article doesn't mention Google, Yahoo or Bing code-words at all.

ctrl + f brings up nothing.

that's the infamous 'media spin'

just like how pepe suddenly became a 'well known' symbol

>yahoo
gay communist's

>butterfly
Marxist's

>butterflies
fags

>Yahoos
I believe these are spics

>(((Jim Rutenberg))) Fucking Skypes.

KEK
E
K

God these stupid cunts all around the world just make it obvious they all get the same order from the (((boss)))

Don't get me wrong, they've lost credibility a long time but this is a new low for (((them))). At least pepe has been used for years to get to this point, the Google/Skype/Yahoo thing just started like a week ago by probably a couple hundred of us and there's already articles about it written by the fucking NYT.

I used to post on a worksafe website. I was still bluepilled when we were raided by shitposters - racist shitposters. Bombarded by unfamiliar memes and racial slurs, I was made to speak their language. With each censored slur, the memes changed along with the words they made me post. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.

no. it just decided that using the code on here was pointless. but using on social media was even more brilliant.

How far do you think they'll go?

>Trump resurrected Satan from his frozen throne in Hell and is helping him kill 6 million innocent transgender black muslim children who haven't even been born yet!
>we have to do something!

I thought it was shills trying to censor us so that was my bad
But I agreed with us using it on other sites like Twitter and Facebook to get it trending with normies

childish idea? you have to agree it was plain retarded, except skittles, that made me laugh out loud due to the meme, and then we have google chrome and stuff, kek

We weren't relevant till this year, that's why they picked up on pepe now, Hillary gave online trolls relevancy when she decided to make up the alt-right, now everything we do and say they take as serious moves by a political entity.

Again, this. The Zionists at the top use the rest of the dumb Skypes as freaking *human shields*.

This is why Jews are always so shocked and outraged about any potential use in combat of human shields - it's projection about something they do to others as a matter of course but can't accept.

So the ratfucking slime at the top who screw humanity and deserve to die attack the world like terrorists, then blend back into the mass of Jews to hide. And when the rest of the world, quite rightly, blames those who are responsible for so many of the world's problems, the bankers' defense is "anti-Semitism!"

The cry of "Anti-Semitism!" is just the Zionists treating not only the goyim but their own fucking kind as disposable.

I thought it was just CTR shills trying to get more material

shut up you dumb google

YES

the normal version should be replaced by the bad version too.

Let me nigger that for you.

Just nigger it.

Search it on nigger.

>childish idea? you have to agree it was plain retarded
It wasn't retarded, you're just a low-IQ mudskin from a shithole mudskin country that lacked the intellect to grasp the potential of this plan.

the fuck are you on about? you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/on-twitter-hate-speech-bounded-only-by-a-character-limit.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&rref=business/media&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Media&pgtype=article

Allah, what is with all that source shit

>NYT REPORTING GOOGLE,BING,SKYPES
But it doesn't, you filthy google. Buzzfeed did it tough.

>fishbucket
EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's like Gawker all over again.

Looks like Rick Moranis.

Watch the beginning of this trailer, it's pretty hype, even after the game's release.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJVxPAiB7as

Farther than that

They will do anything to keep things the way they are

It's too late though, the whole system/illusion is collapsing

This is what living through a consciousness shift is like

The sad thing is jews are paving the way for Skypes to get away with their demise and flee. Just like they did in Germany. Jews are the ultimate meat shield for Skypes.

Gonna have to double down on this.

Part of the "red pill" is looking past the reflexive aversion you've been taught about certain topics. The average Cred Forums citizen, regardless of religion, has a (((common enemy))) if they value free speech and preservation of culture.

>normie Skypes

No such thing. It's in their blood.

>mfw some wannabe bigshot """""investigative journalist""""" thinks they're uncovering some grand cryptoracist conspiracy when it's really just a bunch of autistic basement dwellers yelling the N-word on the internet
Every. Single. Time.

Jews just projected their own shittiness onto the nazis after the war.

Jewish bolsheviks were running concentration camps, and murdering tens of millions before Hitler got in the game.

Fuck'em (((they))) labeled us "Alt-Right".

>Trump is somehow a raging antisemite even though he literally hasn't said anything about Jews and he supports Israel
>"Fuck it, let's just straight up lie"

I'm a jew and even I would love to gas these unbelievable fags.

Because this was a large, coordinated, false flag.

Do you really think normal people pushed and accepted it that fast and had it in the msm a few days later?

This. The only reason I joined the 'altright' was to piss these leftist cunts off using their own tactics. We tried to reason with them. Now, we're beating them at their own game.

my favourite thing to do, when I see an article by a skype about xenophic talk, is check their position on Palestine, and see how strongly it contradicts what they are writing.

If anyone of them was genuine about hate speech, dangers of nationalism etc., they would be the loudest critics of Zionism, and yet, they are actually the opposite.

By the way, the author of this article, wrote an almost exact copy years ago when Ron Paul was running...how white supremacists support Ron Paul.

top fucking kek

>nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/on-twitter-hate-speech-bounded-only-by-a-character-limit.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&rref=business/media&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Media&pgtype=article
What program is this from?

It's easier to hide from "mean people" on FB than it is on Twitter.

what was yahoo i forgot

Elaborate. I don't use either service.

RIGHT? Like what in the actual fuck is the point of that nyt rag you linked?

You retards are costing Trump the election. I told you all this was obvious bait.

yep, frog posting, nazi posting, jew posting, all of it cost trump the election. or came close.

who fuckin knows now.

you're all retarded, kill yourselves.

jimmy neutrons dad

>BREAKING NEWS: Internet autists said the n-word
Stop the fucken presses

De-saturating certain colors of features in images is one of the best subtle ways to alter the feeling of an image without making any overt drastic alterations that would be readily identifiable from outside scrutiny

If they shooped it in any real way, they'd be called out and look bad. This way, by simply pulling down the brightness of the yellow of his hair, if they get called out, they can simply blame it on a post-processing compression error or some other technical madeupreason

>t. professional shooper & image distorter

The quality of this article just goes to show what we expect from the Skype-run media.

Stop being a fucking marxi (combination faggot and nigger).

If we're going to have them kill the language, let's have them kill their own labels first.

Or are you in the Red marxi brigade? One of those people who wants to kill marxis?

Yep.
>Jews criticize Israel and Zionism
>Flood Europe with muslims, making it hostile to Jews
>Shalom, we have room in Israel...

OP is a spy trying to break the code.

sage

> joined the 'altright'

Lurk moar newfag!

That's because the real game never released.

Ouh.

>The media shills don't yet know that they are here forever.

o i am laffin

Why though? Everyone in here is racist and throws slurs all over the place, hell I do it and I like doing it; smells like freedom.
Making a psyop to enhance our racism is overkill

Dam Skypes

what was this post?

Fuck Google, that's the point gentlemen.

Continue to use Google instead of nigger on social media. Get other engines to censor Google and maybe, if kek wills, we can get BLM to blame Google.

We Wuz Google all this time. It was Google who was the racist man, don't be using that shit.

Yo, you can't use the word Google on TV, Das Racist now. It's 2017!

FUCK UP GOOGLE

I made sure to check out the Jew he mentioned and memed him a bit.

You guys shouldn't bully this fragile kike.

(((alex kantrowitz))) lol

We're going to need a lot more skype gas than I thought.

>868

Don't scare the Emu like that

>Just take a gander at @Bridget62945958, who published a series of anti-Semitic posts against my colleague Binyamin Appelbaum. One message showed a series of lampshades. Its caption read: “This is your family when Trump wins. Get your Israeli passport ready.”

why dont they name pol
why havent they caught up to the internet age yet
why not hire a neet to do reports on internet subculture

This is a goldmine. Also on that article about Censor-bot and his Skype creator:
>archive.is/4ijYL
All other things aside, I didn't see this particular gem the first time
>And if that experiment fails, and the tool ends up harming the exact free speech it’s trying to protect, would Jigsaw kill it? “Could be,” Cohen answers without hesitation.
>I start to ask another question, but Cohen interrupts, unwilling to drop the notion that Jigsaw’s tools may have unintended consequences. He wants to talk about the people he met while wandering through the Middle East’s most repressive countries, the friends who hosted him and served as his guide, seemingly out of sheer curiosity and hospitality.
>“Could be,”
>without hesitation
>but forget about this, goyim, let's talk about muh made-up reason for this agenda
Also
>Google’s Internet Justice League
>Justice League
So, what are we? Suicide Squad?

i dont know if the media is oblivious to facts and just uses available information to further agendas or they're completely retarded or both

Holy shit so much kek has happened this year. It's fucking great. Damn neuro-typicals will never understand!

'7 News' is the confirmed new word for an Aussy Faggot

>some trump supporters

kek, what bullshit yellow journalism.
Hey, I have a new idea:

Start calling niggers "hillary supporters"
eg: "hillary supports were rioting in Charlotte and flipping squad cars"

they have named Cred Forums but they have no idea how much meme mana we have here

they're fucking chasing pepes on twitter

>name pol
>normies invade
>get redpilled

Can't have that.

>Its role in enabling the Arab Spring movements remains inspirational.

yeah and that turned out so well, truly inspirational

>But behavior that harasses, intimidates or uses fear to silence another person’s voice should have no place on our platform.

You've all gone mad with power with just a little bit of media attention, desperate for more. Don't you see how giving Cred Forums this much exposure is a bad thing, not a good thing? You're actively marching this site to its inevitable deletion.

Oh wow how did I miss this Kek.

i dont want it to happen
im just saying its so blatantly obvious that this site exists and is the cause of most of the msm's suffering and they cant even figure it out

The media does Cred Forums's work for it these days.

I don't think some anons have realised yet just how much attention this place is getting from the world's top political journalists.

Yes, better kneel and welcome our new overlords.
>You're actively marching this site to its inevitable deletion.
It's already on his way there after politicians and MSM got intimidated by cartoon frog. Once Killary will be crowned for presidency, this site well be the first target. Probably even before that. Might as well go beyond limits and with a bang.

Conservatives, esp women and black ones get 100x times the hate their liberal equivalents do. Its worse for them bc they get zero support from the media, no awards for bravery. Look what happened to Ann Coulter. I use to be one of those people that disliked her but wow at least she takes that shit with a stiff upper lip.

Sometimes all the trolling esp the gas chamber Pepe stuff gives me pause but the rightwing trolls just say nasty shit, the leftwing nutjobs actually pass laws like new laws for consent or transgender bathrooms or educating kids on gays and trannies.

At the end of the day its easy to stay away from rightwing hate but leftwing hate is inescapable even if you unplug your computer.

Reported in French media too

hightech.bfmtv.com/epoque/usa-les-internautes-racistes-ont-un-code-pour-ne-pas-se-faire-censurer-1043652.html

>Twitter clearly wrestles with the same fundamental problem. It warns users they may not “threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender”

This is so retarded. How about just shorten it to "users may not threaten other people." PERIOD. No religon, race, ethnicity, genderqueer power level, whatever!

Its this retarded lefttard notion that there are two solid binary groups, the oppressed and the oppressors. Like religon, its chic to pick on Christians because supposedly they're a all-powerful group with people like Fallwell and Robertson and obviously whites or men.

They're just justifying discrimination and hatred based on past wrongs which is basically REVENGE with a nice coating of social justice language to make it more palatable.

What are they going to do about it?

Maybe not all of them know they are being sold out by their own elites, but they are very away that schwartza's are trouble and that Muslims should stay away from the west.

SURFS UP YOU FUCKKNG HAMWHALE

Maybe I'm just desensitized to chan culture after years of being called anything and everything on here, but it's unbelievable to me that these people get so upset about "harassment" by anonymous shitposters.

Trump's on the rebound

Where are those deplorable CTR fags??

Trump has taught us well how to use the retarded media for our own purposes.

I know right? Bring back bullying to our schools. You're supposed to get over being called a poopy-head before adulthood.

>Trump supporter
Is the NYT retarded? Hillary supporter want to bring blacks to "heel".

They probably used these words on Cred Forums as fake Trump supporter only to blame Trump later.

False flag attack and what is the DOJ doing? As always nothing against manipulative propaganda against Trump.

No you were just raised properly.

What happens on the internet stays on the internet. You keep your real life and your internet life separate. Only now when idiots willingly put their real lives online thinking its some happy faggot paradise where nothing bad ever happens do things go wrong.

I remember when trolling / antagonizing was a normal thing on the internet and everybody knew what it was

Now people treat the internet and everything on it as just an extension of their everyday lives

Do you remember being taught never to tell people your real name, or put your real details online, and never trust anyone online?

Nowadays its like the opposite.

>yelling the N-word

nigger what the fuck are you doing

Now "trolling" is an alt-left codeword for "people who disagree with my opinion".

Big corporations, governments and Skypes want to know everything about people, so they encourage this bullshit and creating more and more "safe spaces" to make more people to share everything about them.

The linked article doesn't seem to mention Googles. The words "google" "bing", and "Skype" aren't on the page.

The article is written by a neurotic Jew, but it makes no mention of anything in the title of this thread.

Don't lazily skim headlines.

So no one knows.

Jew on your side.

Can confirm.

The Synagogue of Satan is real, and they hate Jew and goy just the same.

Come my lady, come come my lady.

You're my butterfly.

Sugar, baby.

Zis will do.

thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2016/10/02/racists-using-code-words-online-avoid-censorship/

on a related note, I never saw anyone use ((())) on Cred Forums even once until the MSM published articles about it even though I had listened to the daily shoah and merchant minute

GAS THE SKYPES BING WAR NOW
HANG ALL GOOGLES

pretty funny actually

>Cred Forums fucks around with stupid forced maymay to avoid filters
>start spreading maymay through assorted twitter shitposting because why not
>one week later the New York Times is doing war correspondence on said shitposting maymay

What a time to be alive.

and I thought it was bad when they'd try to pass off random jewtube videos as actual news

>all those journalists reporting the use of googles/skypes/skittles etc as a secret code
They haven't even caught on yet. Nice journalism.

calm down faggot the ny times article is nothing anyone would bother reading just an excuse for some numale fag to keep a job.

There is literally no one reporting on this shit other than a few redditors who have recently found out about it big whoop

I can't believe a stupid, forced meme is getting so much attention. Can't we go back to praising Kek?

>newspeak is real
>kike author
Checks out

>I swear, you guys specifically look for retarded articles written by pure coincidences

I always thought it's a case of throw a brick, hit a progressive journalist who just happens to be jewish.