The Holy Church of Kek shall arise

We are God, God is Kek and he is within us all. We are the Holy Disciples of Doom.

ITT it's officially a religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOK31rLtZo
youtube.com/watch?v=lE6FLDVMGbA
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGMOZk9jxI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8-4tjPxD8
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=um-1hu34PPI
youtube.com/watch?v=CAv75mTimRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Proof of that m8?

I might just make a religion myself for the bants

Meme Magic Milestones

Bane Posting
>Passenger Jet Crash

Cred Forums Omen
>Kills Lemmy Kilmister

Cred Forums Demon worship
>Ebola-Chan manifestation

Kek/Pepe worship
>Kek manifesting on Live TV
>Kek appearing in Syrian explosion
>Trump's rise in popularity
>Pepe becomes major election topic
>Pepe's uncanny resemblance to Egyptian God

Feel free to add any that I have missed.

checked'

witnessed.

SHADILAY

>syrian expolsion

sauce?

Lord Kek, I ask thy blessing.

It is happening, Top Kek

Shadilay my fellow brethren

PRAISE

Sail on, Soothsayers

Grow your hair long, throw on a bandana
It's our dress code

Arise fellow Toads of Battle, we will never fall

Our Lord has taken the form of an amphibian, which we share our DNA with
We are not fully apes, at one point in time we came onto land and went back into the water. It all makes sense now. A monkey used a frog as a fleshlight, and then we got humans.

Bumping with moar battletoads

Shadilay

Shadilaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiy indeed my friends

Is this our only Kek thread right now? Buncha heretics.

When are we going to make it official and stop being just a cult?

You just have to believe in yourself, and believe in Kek our Lord and Saviour

>kek
>not wanting this a cult
The only digits that matter are not on currency.

Spread the word
The boys are back in town!

(the new rickroll)

Oh I believe, but I think becoming a legitimate organization in the eyes of the US government would lead to future happenings in his name. We can spread his chaos around, torturing the apostate and infidel.

>not wanting to ascend our cult and bring down false religions

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOK31rLtZo

We will succeed my fellow apostles

SUCC

It was back when footage of an airstrike /sg/ called in surfaced.

What are you a fuckin kike? I'm gonna throw bacon at a synagogue fukk de JDL death to the heathens

Greek Monkey

witnessed

Same to u m8

Bamp

PRAISE KEK

THE DIGITS SPEAK!

TRUMP WILL WIN!

Does anyone have a kek related symbol or image?
I'm looking for stuff to engrave onto a block of wood, pic related is all I have so far.

On this day OP was not a faggot

>Kek's staff
>Last post number

Kikes and kebabs are gonna get kek'd

More like Hellenic Master Race

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."
If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

PRAISE!

youtube.com/watch?v=lE6FLDVMGbA

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.
We live in a virtual-reality universe:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

inb4 "Hurr, James Gates is a nigger!". No, James Gates is NOT a nigger. James Gates is based as fuck.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

That's some next level shitposting, roonigger.

There is nothing inherently wrong with nationalism and there is nothing inherently wrong with globalism. Furthermore, globalism could be good if everyone was civilised - but we don't live in a perfect world, so the version of globalism that we're getting right now is one that is planned to end Western Civilisation and cause the extinction of the white race. This is obviously unjust, so we ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent this globalist plan from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

This shit isn't funny. It's actually heresy. Maybe it was a joke at first, but Christianity is the religion of the West and white men.

You can't just replace that with some stupid meme religion. Stop this heresy, Cred Forums is a Christian board.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat.
There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception.
There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

meme magic
meme magic
meme magic
meme magic
meme magic

Praise kek

Blessed by kek

Shadilay

>Christianity is the religion of the West and white men
Your shitty sandnigger religion got us in this shitty mess, faggot

BY THE POWER OF KEK

CHECKED MATE. TRIPS

PRAISE BE KEK!

Why did this shit go unnoticed? Pic related.

I must admit, i am believing more and more in meme magic and thus i even praise kek when the digit of my phone's clock are repeating

This was in response to pic related

I will unironically believe in kek if I get infallible proof he exists

>make Church of Kek
>get millions in donations
>pay zero tax
>make up bullshit rules like followers can't work on Fridays and Mondays.
>get hundreds of female followers live with you at the compound.
>die in a blaze of glory killing FBI and ATF

Dats it mane

this is canon now, kek make it so

he does now, this shit will be in historic texts

if you foster your doubts, they win

kek is spelled cuck, i will never get over this, the memes are too powerful

please notice me lord kek

Frogs/toads aren't reptiles, they are amphibians

the power of kek shall be with you

I just noticed.

Keks spelling looks like Kermit the frog drinking tea ...

Is he an ally?

kek will rule the world

>We are the Holy Disciples of Doom.
Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
comment freely.

Doom!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Penguin of Doom.

You must believe In SUCC and his religion of the Layes of Irony.

digits confirm, kek is with you

kek is the god of homos and dildos.

Is kek on reddit too? Would be funny to start a gofundme for a church of kek and scam a bunch of redditfags

HEATHEN

SUCC

LOL so random XD

I miss the old memes

get rekt into oblivion faggot

How many layers of Irony are you on KEKIT?
PRAISE SUCC

Feeling pretty comfy this morning

Do you feel it? There has been an awakening.

thou shalt not speak the name of Keks holy 10/10 waifu Keket in vain

Witnessed

SUCC

Top fukken kek

Our God is metal as fuck

Bur

Osiris, Min, and Sobek are green like Pepe

MEME OF MEMES

PRAISE KEK

We must not go quietly into the night

is has been foretold

Kek and Keket will arise

SUCC

tigers dont matter

this is sobek

they only matter until they multiply with the speed of kek, then they energy

Assoluto cosmico, regolare realtà.

>tfw no necrophiliac gf

Mfw this is happening

How about you /slide/ outta here.
>ITT crappy shill

Kek will have the best church ever. But the collection plate is going to be interesting, to say the least.

>"Unis is Sobek, green of plumage, with alert face and raised fore, the splashing one who came from the thigh and tail of the great goddess in the sunlight ... Unis has appeared as Sobek, Neith's son. Unis will eat with his mouth, Unis will urinate and Unis will copulate with his penis. Unis is lord of semen, who takes women from their husbands to the place Unis likes according to his heart's fancy."
>"he who loves robbery", "he who eats while he also mates", and "pointed of teeth".
>Sobek became associated with Isis as a healer of the deceased Osiris
>many scholars believe that the name of Sobek, Sbk, is derived from s-bAk, "to impregnate", others postulate that it is a participial form of the verb sbq

so sobek is he who cucks

Which one is the corpse?

PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC PRAISE SUCC

basically chad

This garden universe vibrates complete.
Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light,
And then thru gamma, out of sight.
Between the eyes and ears there lay,
The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh.
And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe.
But it's all around if we could but perceive.
To know ultra-violet, infra-red and X-rays,
Beauty to find in so many ways.
Two notes of the chord, that's our fluoroscope.
But to reach the chord is our lifes hope.
And to name the chord is important to some.
So they give a word, and the word is KEK.

The October surprise happens today on the celebration of the Jew rats' religion.

the prophecy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

Praise him!

He is among us. I can feel His amphibious presence.

Czeched

SUCCfags get out reeeeeeee

do you think ivanka will put out or is she just being a cocktease? she clearly dosn't love her husband.

i am offended
we succc now

seven

nah bro dont worry about it

>Cred Forums is a Christian board
no, you foolish christcuck. Abrahamic religions are all infiltrated by moloch since babylonian times and you are all unwitting participants in death cults.
praise KEK

Gtfo

thus spoke kek

praise kek and keket

I hope not

SUCC is the anti-kek

Digits and kekism is officially a religion.

How would this even work?

Christians have their stained glass windows
Muslims have their minarets
Bhuddists have their prayer wheels

What kind of a church do Kek worshippers build?

Shadilay to all of the followers of kek

I'm actually of the belief that there should be no church of kek, no laws, no places of worship, if Kek is indeed what we belive it too be then it is darkness, chaos, change and the bringing of the light. Do not go against his very essesnce by forming rigid structure, do not force law lest our faith be catogorized and targeted like countless before. kek as of now has no set form, no sent tenants too attack nor worshiping places to destroy. So long as we all keep our faith strong and offer our digits to kek all well progress as however kek wills it.

All i know is kek has shown us the way, now we must walk or run this winding maddening path, do not worry where it leads, simply enjoy the path and our faith will be rewarded.

An Armory with free photoshop.

kek

Maybe Kek worshippers don't build churches, but go to other religion's churches and troll the fuck out of the people there

A remote and chaotic abode, which is welcoming to all of the followers

/kek/?

(OP)
FUCCSUCC

The music of kek and keket shall be heard by all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGMOZk9jxI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8-4tjPxD8

Forced meme faggotry

Because that is the first step to being co-opted and then controlled, like all of the other religious institutions.
It is also the first step to being persecuted for your wrongthink beliefs by signing yourself up for a government list that (((they))) can decide to waco/jonestown you in.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

A lot of us are persecuted as it is. Myself included in that statistic. We need to act rationally about this and assimilate our oppressors

Just think everyone

What would pepe/kek do?

start making more pepes

Kek is real and he is fighting the left

in that case consider the "wolf" spotted in the northern lights that supposed to signify Ragnarok or some bullshit. (it actually resembled a frog)

>officially a religion

Shadilay

This thread is the top of the keks

All of my lulz are spent

praised

>officially a religion

>officially a religion>officially a religion>officially a religion

>officially a religion
>officially a religion
>officially a religion
((((you))))

Https://join.skype.com/gW5rrL1ctw6

Join my fellow keklodytes I have created the hivemind

>lampshade isn't a merchantface
>lamp switch isn't a shekel/rubbing hands
Slipping up.

:)

I fear this "Succ" will cause great problems in the future. A splintergroup of kek that follows satan.
BEGONE KULT OF SUCC!!!

if it exists, there is a pepe version of it somewhere

so theres probably a pepe version of succ

never forget

We shall rise like the frog plague of Egypt and spread to every place on this planet.

Prepare the frog invasion

in search of the lost kek ...

PRAISE KEK !

PRAISE KEK !

Praise KEK

Praise Kek, the only true God.

May Hillary die a painful death very soon

Re roll
Praise kek

You are doing it wrong medpack. You never re roll that is heresy. You simply continue to praise him and give your energy to KEK and the prophets of KEK. Disciple of KEK PRaise KEK.

REMOVE KEBAB

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Kek will protect me.
I'm a true believer.
Dubs will confirm

fugg :D

Turkish tripfag kebab scum, lynch yourself
Turks will be eradicated
Hellenic Master Race

You need to stir the pot more friend.

Top kek

He won't be stirring the pot, he'll be spinning the kebab

Since Kek is a chaos god, is the chaos star a proper symbol?

Can't you tell he's a green skin?

How did you miss BASED CRANE OF MECCA?

>Brexit leaving migrants in Calais with pissed off frogs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=um-1hu34PPI

You mean muslim 9/11, with the lightning strike on the crane, right?
That was Baal's doing, not Kek. The day before ISIS destroyed a Baal statue, and Baal is known for using lightning to enact his wrath

The Church of Kek needs a Wikipedia page.

>Feel free to add any that I have missed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAv75mTimRc

we must possess the body of kermit

>doesn't tell the difference between heretic and heathen

kys protestantcuck

Kek is real.

if repeating numbers kek will make us all the ruling class of the world not just in memes, but in money.

I love Kek so much

no