IT'S HAPPENING! Deutsche Bank on the brink of collapsing!

Get in here!
#DeutscheBankCollapse
wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-u-s-doj-continue-to-discuss-mortgage-securities-settlement-1475440468

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lX_nHA-R2A
youtube.com/watch?v=pTs-q05CdD0
discord.gg/cVR4SCE
youtube.com/watch?v=B2BoTZKLpF0
youtu.be/6RZyJMnrCoc?t=133
youtube.com/watch?v=xw0R8weVgY8
youtube.com/watch?v=bXPOoNf_Njo
youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80693005/#80694131
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor
marketoracle.co.uk/Article56735.html
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/sigmar-gabriel-wettert-gegen-deutsche-bank-a-1114954.html
youtu.be/Lr-s_rRwOf8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/some-deutsche-bank-clients-unable-access-cash-due-it-outage
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing will happen until after November 8th

This

Yeah they were also charged in Italy for market manipulation on Saturday. Plus throw in the fact that the US tracking stock is the only one trading on Monday and it's way less liquid compared to the German one

I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped 15% tomorrow. Hope you all bought your puts on friday

Post the archived link if you expect me to read that, faggot.

This threads sliding a little too fast for my liking....

It is all so exciting.

I just wish it would happen.

bump

Bump

Or so the globalists hope. Sometimes you just can't stop the dam from bursting.

When do the markets open? 2-3 hours?

bump

Anyone know why it jumped to 11.57 from 9.92 the other day? I had to sleep.

1h 15m

The bank was buying up stock so that it wouldn't crash.

Bump, praise Kek

You guys did the SAME thing with the chinese stocks. I wasted so much time with ur stupid dead cat bounce shit.

2h11 min actually

DoJ also was instructed by BARRACK HUSSIAN OBAMA (PBUH) to forgive almost 10 billion of the debt DB owed them

Ah, that would do it.

It rebounded on rumours that the DOJ was cutting their fine by half

This article says that no agreement had been made

Their stock not getting fucked on Tuesday depended on confirmed news of a deal coming out today

Deutschcucks are screwed, say good bye to the eurozone

>tfw i start my new job at risk Management at Deutsche Bank tomorrow

> things that didn't happen

@91297739
(you)

NATO and EU Will team up with Russia and China.

soon very very soon

I don't know, a little over a month is a long time to go under the current conditions.

lol this is different dbk got caught today by italy saying they were making fake accounts, dbk is trying to put out the fire with rain mist. People are withdrawing money from there bank accounts but couldnt today the atms were shut down and not working. Its already over for germany they cannot do this anymore

>this is the new version of tripfag

it has been fucking collapsing for more than a week now
fucking spam it when it happens holy fucking shit

Explain what is happening after November the 8th?

>tfw Germs lie on Cred Forums as tomorrow is a holiday in Germistan

The Eternal Kraut

US election. Trump wins, they crash the market. They have to have the market go up so that Hillary gets elected first though.

today is german unity day with tanks machine guns and army men, we could possibly see a coup today maybe i dont understand why they are celebraiting a german holiday with guests around :^) wouldnt it scare them and make them panic.

wrong markets will crash before the elections because they know trump will win so they get all hissy that hilliary will lose. Obama gets a 3rd term and they win again.

quick meme it to death

thank you based crashi-chan

It'd be much smarter to crash it after the election, because then they can say the crash happened when Trump was president.

Pass user since 2016

lmao dont use the option if you're only 2016

Not crashing today idiot, bank holiday in Germany.

>Obama gets a 3rd term
Pls no

youtube.com/watch?v=pTs-q05CdD0

Jealous much?

lol no.

Are you?

rekt.

lets talk about it discord.gg/cVR4SCE

Yep this. This is why Federal Reserve Chairwoman, (((Janet Yellen))) was getting grilled at the House Financial Services Committee.

Trump talking about it a year ago
>youtube.com/watch?v=B2BoTZKLpF0

Trump bringing it up last week
>youtu.be/6RZyJMnrCoc?t=133

Jannet Yellen getting grilled over the FED being political
>youtube.com/watch?v=xw0R8weVgY8

JUST

>LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Remember when you thought this was gonna be a big deal

>thank you based crashi-chan

Lmao I lost enough money on friday trying to short the dax and the DB.

Fuck it, im long, this is the bottom. long live DB.

weve had this thread for a few week now

im not saying its not gonna happen

but youre starting to sound like the "boy who cried wolf" to many on Cred Forums

better not post this outside of Cred Forums until its actually happening or all credibility will be lost.

Nothing will happen

nope they want hilliary to win its there hearts content so they will crash everything even ignite war. Waiting till trump gets in office is a dumb idea in there aspects

Are there any locations that can read this without the pay wall?

By the time it is actually happening it will be too late, my leaf posting tripfriend

why would you put the same faggots that brought you merkel "tolerance and diversity" and refugees welcome in charge of a large amount of important money?

how did nobody see this and think "Goytschland running a bank? thats not a bank i want to be using"

faggots probably spent it on refugee housing

Where are the tickers I can watch?

you sure this isnt a Cred Forums account?

the name sounds too stereotypical to be true

It's a slow burn it's like some one running on a treadmill that is slightly to fast and is slowly taking them in to a wood chipper

when it happens it is going to be fucking huge but the lead up will be slow torture

based passfag exposing the newshits

i wonder who will pay the bank's debt (((people)))

No. Jan 20th. After Obongo is out. Muh First Black Pres Leguhcy

to be fair i've been baiting all day

because they want people to stop being retarded probably, they want us to unify with these people, but its not our faults the retards scream and shout more refugees and then blame the nations people of why the people are dying. I fucking hate philosophy, but its true the people blame the people dying on themselves they whine till they get more refugees and more pisslamists and do nothing for deaths they just let a child in the alley get raped and murdered if you stop the act, you get arrested. Europe is a very very depressing place in some countries and aspects.

I conceit defeat. You got me good.

true which is why i lurk these threads every so often

just warning that uneducated normies will see this as being "le retarded paranoid alex consperacie theerie :DD" and therefore it should not be posted outside unless we know for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=bXPOoNf_Njo

Are jews like the flood? Will the parasite inevitably destroy us?

So what you're saying is that I should buy their stocks?

I swear to god ive been seeing cuckmanys bank happening threads for years now and nothing ever seems to happen

If numbers kek makes something happen

I'm just glad the UK is saying fuck your Shit and getting out I'm not letting my tax pennys pay for this shit

no do not buy their stocks its literally playing death with it

Oh shit nigger those are definitely numbers

a glass bubble takes time to fall and crash user, its literally flying toward 2008 with this bank now.

Nothing will happen until that insurance thing with murikans is solved. It's all they can hope for. And even so that will probably just delay it. For those interested it's probably good to buy stock since the Americans won't probably fuck them and then ride the train and sell after a week maybe not even that

>they want us to unify with these people

i dont think thats going to happen

if we were ever one unifyable humanity we would have been unified from the beginning

because we were savages back then, it was team death match with things we had nothing, we had to kill to survive we could not unify. We now with technological advancement we can now make allies and with enlightenment with morals we dont kill anymore. But these people have an entitlement and a grudge they cant let the 1000 year old war go gone.

>make allies
this i agree on

but removing all the borders and blending the human races into one brown mongrelized mess would ruin us all

im more for the "world of allied nationalist nations" than "the multicultural borderless world"

DB will not fail. Happening not happening guys.

This is too big of a crash to just happen. They will just suspend trading or something like that.

REEEEEEE

FUCKING BURGERS STOP DESTROYING OUR BIGGEST COMPANIES

Stop predatory lending practices in their markets then.

>Brexit happens
>Investor: "the krauts fucked up"
>Germany gets rekted

How much time left

arnt they on holiday today

DAX is closed today for the German holiday isn't it?

>economy happening craze of the week
Nooooo, I got work tomorrow...

PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Day of German Unity

I haven't been paying attention, did it actually go under 10?

>Two Towers, The Duetsche Bank Frankfurt HQ.

YOU JEWS THINK THAT SHIT IS FUNNY?

This was from Friday.

Reminder that today is a Jewish holiday Rosh Hasnahah, so if DB crashes tomorrow its the Jews.

If it crashes later its still the Jews.

>German Unity Day
>Economy literally evaporates tomorrow.
>The next decade sees Europe's chief export become human remains.

DESTROYING THIS COMPANY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Its jews all the way down.

gee, turn it down a notch.
it's not like a nuke is going to wipe out every bank in frankfurt

They seem like Deutschbags.

you destroyed yourself we didnt do anything but stop your shady business

aaaw shiet, he's pal must be an important individual

>What's that, you smell that?
>what do you smell?
>money... You're smelling money.

See the thing is with the massive dump of shares into these... These fucking shit shows of C.D.O's. Is that these niggers once again, failed to evaluate what their were "leasing or allowing the borrow" to exceed what the property value really is!

See the way it works is:

>you have a shitty loan with Jose some wetback
>now see Jose can't get a loan because the bank don't notice he's American
>so what do you do you ask???
>you make a portfolio with a bunch of people on the loans
>say 20,000,000
>what's the interest on 20,000,000 over 30 years???
>see these wetbacks ain't stay in a house for 30 years
>house goes into foreclosure
>all house go into collection house sit
>and once it collapse
>were fucked!

why would the economy evaporate the banks are closed tomorrow

True, it would take at least...

>you're suing them for 14 billion
>you're suing VW for some ridiculous amount of money because of an rather irrelevant fraud

It's Monday, 03 Oct 2016 for half of the US right now.

You always tell me it's happening every weekday night.

It never happens.

JESUS FUCK, RUN HANS!

6 minutes to go until euro markets

American pre-market trading is -4%ish

>-4%ish
-0.4%, sorry

Today is a holiday in Germany.

>-0.4%

-0.03%

Fucksake, just woke up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tradewar and now targeting bank critical for global financial markets.

Can't get more retarded. If they want to make Merkel lose and Trump win perfect move.

Yeah but I think we're shaving off some of the gains from friday's false rumor re: Deutsche and that will happen in 2 minutes

pls no

i just got this job

Is this going to be a repeat of Friday morning?

nothing is going to happen

t. expert

> implying there are any Hans living there anymore.
Roast this fucking cockroach hole

what we are going to collapse is what your saying

JUST
A well known Italian economic newspaper claims DB is in a very shitty condition and that the government must intervene

>goldberg
>that nose.
Cant be real

explain this user im confused

On NYSE? Maybe, not going to make guess here. Friday was very unusual.
That Tuesday, when DAX opens, would be tomorrow for 75% of the US right now, maybe you are on the west coast and it's still Sunday there.

Wasn't there something in the news about them doing something illegal?

>tfw VK
post yfw when Volksbanken Reifeisenbanken

>6 minutes to go until euro markets
Yes, but Germans won't be trading today.
National holiday October 3rd.

Ahaha let it happen.

Fake accounts in Italy

nope its monday here in sunshine hell land. Also the german stocks dont open until 24 hours from now, tuesday night at midnight, if your talking about the us markets i dont know whats going with those.

they do a bunch of illegal stuff.
its actually a meme in germany that DB are a bunch of scamming thieves.

>says market is open
>nobody is trading

Gotta wait ANOTHER day for the happening. Fuck me

today is a national holiday in germany unity day

OK, maybe tomorrow...

youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI

my little krauts.

Groundhog user was right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80693005/#80694131

>unity day
>the day half of germanys population who bred with slavs for 50 years rejoined to spread their genes with the half who didnt thus truly finishing germany once and for all
>a national holiday
thanks jews

>DB
Spell it out.
DB is Deutsche Bahn.

holy fuck thats happening today PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ATMS NOT BEING ACTIVE JESUS SAVE US ALL PLEASE I FUCKING PLEE FOR THAT MAN TO BE SAVED AND ALLOW HIS DAUGHTER TO GROW UP IM NOT EVEN TROLLING FOLKS

PLEASE BE TRUE

LITERALLY FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW

won't happen, it'll never happen.

remember that it never happens

That's what they said in 2007.

DBAG going down now pls kek

its obvious dude

WHAT IS THIS

At least you know it's going to be an easy job, seeing as they didn't give the tiniest shit about managing risk.

Doesn't matter, predicted happenings never happen.

everyone move along

The fuck? It's gotta be shopped. There's no way dimensional hopping is a real thing.

Read an article the other day about the history of Deutsche Bank. They used to be about small loans and savings accounts until in the early 90s their CEO thought that was boring, and wanted to go Anglosaxon. They actually wrote that. What it means is away from safe and sound business and toward gambling. It took a while, but at the turn of the Millennium they had chased away the old German bankers and hired entire teams from London and New York. A few years later they became the number one in the world with their balance showing of a profit of 6 billion Euros. However that was bought by sheer gambling, by overstepping rules and by fixing the markets. Sins for which they now have to pay.

Btw. in Germany nobody likes Deutsche Bank anymore, since they are not German by culture anymore. They are essentially a New York bank and regarded as such.

wow what proxy is that?
also deutsche bank at +6% this morning

nope he was famous here he posted it here first, i cant find his post because his post was deleted so it never got into the archive, what he is talking about is true about the banking virus today in germany noone was able to access the atm system from dbk.

His post number is a palindrome...
It's the same, forward and back.

Get your money out while you can, this guy is blessed by KEK with immortality.

Another fine has hit the tower

East Timor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor

The German real industry is still dependant upon DBanks financial health, whether it is likeable or not.

No fucking way.

I refuse to believe some twilight zone nigga predicted this. That's gotta be fake.

its not fake some how some way, i refuse to believe it but his events are lining about dbk is collapsing its been doing that since the 26th aswell, and its becoming worse. I dont know who this man is but he may be right

Deutsche Bank is the only 'german' bank that is currently being used for overseas fund transfers and international banking to germany. It's health is important for those companies atleast.

That's some real lackluster forced meme shit. Apply yourself.

thank you based chrasi chan

Can Obama stay in power with that?

Motherfucker.

yes if the world economy collapses he can stay in office.

>rather irrelevant fraud

No, he can't. No matter what happens a peaceful transition of power will occur on Jan 1st in DC like it always has. Anything else and the game becomes too obvious.

Also, it's not like Obama matters much. The American banking system is not isolated but not dependent upon the Euro. Therefore, Americans will have no problems.

Like Roman emperors and dictators before him yes, state of emergency leads to dictatorial powers. In this day and age, that means mass death and war.

I read the same article and all I could think for myself was "The eternal anglo strikes again!"

Praise KEK. may he crash this whole world economy into oblivion.

>a
uhhhhhhhhhhhh no we are dependent on the euro, if there biggest bank collapses we will fall straight on our asses.

>this thread again
Okay, we get it, shit is going to break. Don't need to go IT'S HAPPENING every fucking day for a month now. Call us when it actually does happen, retard.

Didn't the DHS try to claim jurisdiction over the elections claiming it was critical infrastructure or something?

They could make a claim like that for the financial sector in a national emergency.

It could happen. Guys. What the fuck.

why is it relevant?
It doesn't affect the driving experience at all. All that changed is that some hypocritical people know claim that VW is destroying the enviroment.

>November 8st

FTFY

Same with interest rates.

Was my guess too for a 'virus'

Saturday was probably a test run

oy vey you mean we cant use synthetic cdos and credit default swaps forever with no consequences? It's almost like we learned this 8 years ago....

why do i have the best boner rn

FUCK

FALL KEK DEMANDS IT

someone explain this for a literal retard

>why is it relevant?
>It doesn't affect the driving experience at all

can't tell if serious

You didn't notice the shift in the space-time continuum when it went under 10?

That was entirely a meme from these dumb threads. Do people really think some titan of finance is watching a ticker and saying, welp, there it goes, 9 cents below this nice round number, just nuke it from orbit guys it's over.

they know it. everyone with common sense can understand. but there is too much money on the table to just go there and stop it all because it's a senseless game. that day will come anyway, the whole economy is a meme.

>explain this
explain what?

watch the big short
what happened in this movie pretty much happens to Deutsche Bank right now

how does it affect the driving experience?

That movie was fairly accurate but I felt they underplayed the government's role.

The irony is that now CDS's are being traded that bet on the collapse of Deutsche Bank.
They are being destroyed by the things that made them big and ugly.

dbk one of the biggest banks in the world is going to collapses setting off 08 again but times 10

Same here.

Can't bite the hand that feeds. Deny deny deny.

>08 again but times 10
2080 again? Oh the humanity

It begins.

They're being crushed under derivatives, not CDS's again.

The Great Depression is already happening.
Soon a successor to Hhitler shall RISE.

>mfw trillions in derivatives
>mfw the entire world economy is a fucking ponzi scheme

and thats why is correct i wont even reveal the theory of why this man is repeating his time i wont reveal it in private, we can all be like this man its scary this entire website is literal hell i still love this as my home. But its scary even thinking theory behind it may make me die.

JUST WOKE UP

WHATS HAPPENING

IS IT HAPPENING

PLEASE BE HAPPENING

Good luck on Tuesday, you guys will need it.

not till tuesday unless the banking virus gopher user happens

*predicted*

Holy shit, I couldn't log into my bank account today.

It kind of is. Or where do you suppose the billions of bankers' boni come from when they haven't worked or produced or added to the economy one bit?

What is going on in that image?

DNA of neolithic people (burials) compared with present day populations.

Okay to be more accurate, the majority of the banking industry is a ponzi scheme. But said industry underpins everything, more than energy or real estate

can you screen cap us a login error or something ill check my bank aswell.

repost it 404

We need some Germanons to clarify how the 'bug' is portrayed in the media and/or see if they can access accounts

can I get a tl;dr on why is deutsche bank is collapsing? Is because of greece?

Explain please.
Is this a good thing?
What does it mean for Germany and the EU?

greed

no because a huge derivative exposure and major debts to the bank its self

They must really think we are retarded when they open up on an even $12 on a Monday and it immediately plummets.

It's working now, when I tried to log in about 7 hours ago it wouldn't work, might've been bank maintance

B-but the media told me bankers are a vital part of the economy

it means the entire world money system will collapse not just Germany and the eu, us aswell

ATMs go dark!!!!
marketoracle.co.uk/Article56735.html

i can log into my deutsche bank account, no problem.
>tfw i just realized i'm in the red numbers
fuck

THANK YOU BASED CRASHI CHAN

That would hurt ((them)) wouldn't it?

It's amazing how nobody speak about it in MSM.

>marketoracle.co.uk/Article56735.html

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They are, companies need financing, people need loans for big purchases such as cars or homes. It's the speculation on derivatives where it turns into economic black magic.

LoL complete bullshit.
Why do people like you like to make up shit on the go...

Solid advice, happening is real, take out your money while you can, the psychological hysteria combined with banking troubles and fines will lead to a bank run

>tfw studying English and being a skeletal

I'm done.

Bullshit once again..

What I don't understand about this whole scenario is why the us department of justice is trying to leverage a fine they know DB can't pay

Not sure why (((they))) would

"Bug" lol. trying to stop the bleeding

Because it would be funny

Maybe in Belgium and Greece, but not here.
This is not the end of the world.

Well, business models based on sustainability and security can only go so far. Especially when you are beholden to private investors demanding growth even in a stagnant economy.

Probably because a world scale economic crisis means Obama can postpone or indefinitely delay the election.

Planned chaos my friend.

The kikes want to finish off germany

DoJ we're shitposters all along?

Because the Burgers are pissed for the Apple fine which was revenge for the Volkswagen thing.

no apple was pissed off for the apple fine, fuck that jew i love apple dearly when jobs was alive, i still have my old iphone 4 made out of sapphire glass. But this guy is a prick.

Makes me realize what a monumental task Trump has ahead of him if he were to be elected. Uncorrupt the SEC, create conditions for a sustainable economy that grows without need for this shit, then somehow break up the big banks so they can't take the taxpayers hostage once again. Oh and also do something about the FED. Price fixing has to stop.

Do German banks not have compliance officers like the UK?

>Oh and also do something about the FED.
The second he even hints at that is when the dollar gets dumped, and with it the entire world.

We need sound money, the devolving mess we have now that is printed by skypes is also controlled by them, the day money is tangible and goes up in value is the day (((They)) lose.

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/sigmar-gabriel-wettert-gegen-deutsche-bank-a-1114954.html

In short: Deutsche Bank views itself as the victim of speculators after their share value crashes.

German federal minister of economics and vice chancellor: "I don't know if I should laugh or be angry at that the bank that made speculations their business model declares itself a victim of speculators!"

He may be a social democrat, but this time he is right.

I have a feeling that as soon as he wins the election (((they))) will trigger the collapse and it will be all blamed on Trump.

They do, DB are incredibly aggressive with their compliance shit too, probably the most out of the big banks

>IT'S HAPPENING! Deutsche Bank on the brink of collapsing!

No its not

>the victims
wow
these vile fucking parasites. how many lives did they ruin and are about to be ruined?

>My name is DOJ
>and this is...
>jackass

youtu.be/Lr-s_rRwOf8

did you even read the article idiot?

That's wrong. It's certainly not a good thing, but US banks aren't going to be immediately contaminated. If it is a problem it'll show up in six months (after the shopping season) and not now.

Yeah, it's not collapsing. Remember last time Cred Forums's right on any economic issue? Me neither.

Nope, should I?

>mfw Trump sees the US through it's darkest period and the fastest recovery since Coolidge
>US reigns supreme over the economic wasteland
>lauded for centuries as a legendary figure

need money?
> sent

I'm pretty keen to take their twitter handle when they delete their account

:^)

November 8th being...Presidential elections?

Even if: The new president doesn't become president until January.

The future is bright indeed

Yep. The implication being that they will try to prolong the collapse and then blame Trump for it. I don't think they will make it that long, personally. This bubble is about to burst.

thanks base crashi-chan.

YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME FOR HOARDING SILVER AND GOLD! SUCK MY BIG RICH COCK!

>stock market
this is effective b8

yes

>implying our opinon even matters on something like this even though its really is happening this time

even though if it was happening it would probably be slid. Also prove your Japanese and not one of our troops wondering around the ocean with navy tech.

> 8 survivors of flood
> 8 upvotes

shieeeeeeeet

>yes
i dont feel like registering for a site just to read that nothing is happening.

deutsche-bank-u-s-doj-continue-to-discuss-mortgage-securities-settlement

Its fucking nothing and you know it.

A bit late up on a monday, won't you say Ola ?

Just search the URL with Google and open the first result. WSJ disables the content blocking if the referring site is Google.

Is this a good time to invest in stock?

yes I have taken notice at this 6D chess move

not yet

Short stocks, much better...!

They won't, they tried the same stunt with Reagan, Nixon, and Eisenhower. Didn't work. Two or three years of recession then growth as people begin buying low.

No shit they're going to dump on Trump. But holy shit dat redpill on youtube. kek.

sure just put everything you have right now.
when it hits rock bottom sell everything.

Isn't there shorting where you can bet for a stock to go down?

Pretty disgusting that this cunt gets an "Honorable" in front of her name. these (((people))) will never fucking stop.

Yeah

Lads, how much are DB down today?

Have they gone below 10 yet?

DAX closed today. German Unity Day.
Don't know if DB will be traded on NYSE in about 5 hours.

I wouldn't worry my friend. I hope you're prepped, because Globalisation is about to drop in a big way - Global warfare, resulting in the emergence of a NWO.

The next 75 years is going to be uproar, and frankly I'm glad I won't be around to see it.

They're on life support

>mfw of all the role players here one of the most unlikely was legit

Lost €200 on Friday when the DB shares rose by 6%. Was shorting with 10x leverage. Feels like a rigged game.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/some-deutsche-bank-clients-unable-access-cash-due-it-outage

IT "glitch" strikes Deutsche Bank

PURE COINCIDENCE

Yeah but the real money is in shorting derivatives which you know are going to fail because they are designed to do so.

Markets closed today bcuz german national holiday

share price recovered from 10 to 12 and still on the way up. They aren't going to let it fail, that would be too good.
I don't see it happening.

lol...You guys should have gotten rid of the Jews when you had the chance. 5 million was a good start, but Hitler REALLY should have accelerated that particular programme.

Here's a serious question. If investing in gold is a good idea for individuals, what exactly stops a country from adopting a currency backed by gold? The U.S. ended the gold standard because they had more debt than real gold, but is every country in the world stuck with the same problem?

>tfw all the drunk uncles inherit the earth

they might be traded, but there market will not be open i hope the dow doesnt collapse or encounters that thing gopher user was talking about.

Who do you think started those rumours about the compromise from DoJ? That too with no official statement? The press did their part quite well, if you ask me.

meanwhile there are obvious other causes that cannot be denied, no matter how they try to blame trump, sorry

Make a new thread

The banks weren't consolidated then. Bill Clinton allowed them to consolidate, then they consolidated even further after the 08 crash.

The level of speculation and toxic derivative fuckery didn't exist when any of those Presidents took office. What would have caused a recession back then would cause a world scale financial meltdown today, and this time no one can afford to bail out the banks. And when the banks fail and no one can save them? Companies don't have financing, they can't function. Everything shuts down.

The US could probably survive but it will be a lot worse than a recession. If the FED hikes interest rates in current economic conditions, bad bad things will happen.

Hell of a comment.

you should have known Friday wasn't the day

There can be no gold standard today, as there isn't enough gold in existence to cover the money in circulation.

Also, the gold standard had little feasible benefits and was abandoned for a good reason.

All of the banks problems were created when Pajeet ran the Bank and drove it to disaster.

poo in loo cant run shit.

> Feels like a rigged game.
No shit lol. The banks, the regulators, and the ratings agencies are all colluding.

china has all the gold and there gold backed yuan launched on the 1st

You never know.

>willingly bearing the mark of the goy

IIRC this comment was on a Carl Ichan video and it didnt take long for it to disappear.

>All of the banks problems were created when Pajeet ran the Bank and drove it to disaster.

Yup, pooinloos really ran all those European banks into the ground. How can you be this deluded?

Thank you based crashi-chan

>His post number is a palindrome...
posting post (will link still work?

>Btw. in Germany nobody likes Deutsche Bank anymore, since they are not German by culture anymore. They are essentially a New York bank and regarded as such.

DBAG is no longer ethnically 'pure' for German tastes, you mean.

but yes you DO know if you aren't a clueless ignoramus, that was the whole point of my comment kraut

How is anything happening when the stocks look like this?
It also never went below 10 how some retard in this thread claimed. What the fuck are you people on about?

Do you understand that anything considered to be American has a toxic quality outside of the continental US? As a country you've lost a considerable amount of credibility over the years precisely BECAUSE of pro capitalist ideas that have been exceptionally detrimental to the people your government proclaims to serve.

Are you really surprised that a statehood that is fundamentally socialist in ideology would find American banking culture distasteful?

They are seen as gamblers which is completely against the traditional prussian/protestant values.

The stock was below 10 (9,89 at its lowest point) on Friday morning.

>that particular programme
???

There is a fucking line in that graph i postet.

____THAT LINE REPRESENTS THE NUMER ===10===____

Scheiss Hauptschüler

Go for a walk at the beach. I'm not putting a penny in stock until the end of the elections.

Elimination of the Jews.

Quite the opposite actually. Without government interference in the natural failure of banks and big business the free market could grow thrive and innovate. Instead they stifle competition by funding companies that have failed business practices. Who wants to start a company and compete against companies that can fail yet survive because they're propped up by taxpayers?

When the body is about to die it has only last jolt of life before it dies.

Same with the Stocks. Thats for giggles i bet, people will say "oh, looks like the stocks are bouncing back."
Then they invest, the stocks plunge and they loose their money. That climb right there is bait

Hier, nochmal extra für dich.

Are you trying to troll or are you just legitmately retarded? You can't seriously have your head that far up your own arse.

Look at this fucking chart, September 30
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

3 threads were covering this in real-time. It was on fucking Bloomberg.

Dead cat bounce.

Literally this.

It's not the innovation the problem, but the risk for the customer.

It's pretty accurate.
For an european, you're an inbetween UE and China. We don't expect to die using your shits, like chinese, but we expect it somewhat to be harmful, cause of lower standards for more profit.

>compliance officers
Please. No compliance officer ever stands in the way of the Front Office. Which is why we are where we are, always.

That's why candlestick graphs are useful.

>to a record low of 9.90 euros

Rest in Feces E.U

Ohhhhhh gosh I can taste it!

This is going to be great anons. Germany's completely fucked now. I thought they'd go at least another year or two, but they're now just fully fucked.

DB was the last large solvent German bank.