Pol, will he every actually DO anything ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4tSE2w53ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*ever

besides inspire me every day?

he's doing all he can which is giving verbal helicopter rides on the daily.

no

its all theater

they literally have the IT guy on reddit modifying emails and deleting emails. yet they "can't" do anything

the justice department gave everyone immunity for essentially no reason. Comey made sure nothing important got out

chaffets and gowdy act like to gunslingers but they either have no power or are controlled opposition (as usual)

No. Like take action instead of just saying "Hillary did this which was illegal", etc.

Can he not prosecute? Since FBI and DOJ aren't helping the people, who is next in line to prosecute?

Or do we just go to DC and take it over ourselves?

he'll be one of the first to be purged when hillary wins

They have clear contempt for lawbreakers, they just have no power

Since the whole govt is technically involved in corruption, a Trump victory will not rid us of the scum that is present there. But it will be a start.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "

Thomas Jefferson

He doesn't hold an executive office, so no. Except maybe work in secret to keep the mudbloods down

He needs the attorney general to do something.

He might lock up Louis Lerner, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton in his first few months of being attorney general.

congress can't prosecute. He's just trying to keep it in the spotlight as long as possible in hopes that something happens.

sounds 2 gud 2 b tru m8

SC has a long history talking big game but getting it's shit kicked in.

Gowdy is doing all he can, bless him.

wouldn't this be the judicial branch that would handle this. I imagine this is why this is so crucial as Trump will select US SC justices who will override the executive branch, hopefully.

>tfw Trey Gowdy, Jason Chaffetz, and Jim Jordan will never personally lead an assault on the Clinton Compound even if a bomb is dropped Wednesday by Assange
Why live?

He can't prosecute. His hands are tied.

Congress can't do anything they can't even impeach without the justice department because actual charges have to be recommended.

We are at the point of complete corruption.

FBI
Justice department
Presidency
Most of the congress and senate

Everyone is in the pocket of everyone else

Can someone give me a rundown on who exactly this guy is?
Also that bald black guy who sits at the back and talks really fucking slowly.

He's the epitome of based.

Republican congressman on various house committees investigating the nature of Clinton's email shit. He's based as fuck and fights for justice.

He's limited by the power of government.

The people who find corruption in government/federal offices are the FBI.

The people who prosecute government/federal officials are the DOJ.

How do you do anything to the entities who control the prosecutorial and investigate branches of government, or those who they protect?

The bluegum is affilliated with DNC that takes up all the time and was present in the bullshit sit in.

Trey Gowdy is a patriot who hopefully doesn't let this rest.

What this guy said. Trey literally has Best Of reels on Youtube. That black guy is Elijah Cummings and he obstructs justice like its going out of style (Its Not).

Like this...

Did someone order some
>LAW AND JUSTICE

If he could, he'd fix this mess

Oh hey it's the Swiss man who wanted me to give my daughter to these men

i think all the current presidents/people who run things learned from nixon

you have your friends as head of DOJ and FBI and you can do anything

so deep, broh. Never heard that one before. Who was this jefferson, was he one of nigels mates?

Huh, they're the opposite in height I expected.

ROWDY GOWDY FOR PRESIDENT!

Let me guess, you still have no daughter?
What are you waiting for?!

Yea this is bullshit. All the govt has to do is just make up more 3 letter organizations to give them power etc.

no jewgook. He was the 3rd President of the US/Founding Father, Main author of Dec. of Independence from the britcucks

>you will never meme with your fellow Representatives after roasting some crooked feds

I'll chalk it up to you not being American, but how do you know who Gowdy is and not one of our most famous founding fathers? Nigga was anti government when it was cool.

>who wanted me to give my daughter to these men
And just to make this clear: I don't care at all, but Kek demands it. You've seen the digits by yourself!

Secondly, this is precisely about your firstborn daughter, not just any. No tricks!

>will a congressman ever actually do anything?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Working on it, Toblerone.

>im going to try and stop people from supporting someone by asking them if they will actually do anything
This has to be one of the oldest tactics in the book. Fuck off shill

He is a senator not a prosecutor. He cant prosecute anyone.

The justice department is run by an Obama appointed cunt so of course dont expect them to do anything against their own party.

Very well.
Godspeed.

That is what 2A was for afterall. Politicians are in season I hear

Member of the House. Not a Senator.

Comey, plz.

Yes I remember your blessed digits

And I see you are at it again

He's a Congressman, he doesn't have authority to enforce. Nothing can be done until our FBI and Department of (In)Justice are purged.

In the mean time he's doing his part by uncovering as much of the facts as possible, and putting that information into public record for later prosecution by President Trump's AG.

that idea must be from the book of dumbfucks, bc that isn't at all what I was inferring.

>President Trump's AG
You mean Trey Gowdy?

I was told the congress can summon anyone they want for a congressional trial bypassing the judicial and executive branches. Is it true or is it bullshit?

Will Trump be able to purge these fucks in the DOJ/FBI?

If a revolution is started, will people actually join the fight, or be stuck at home playing farmville on there iphones? This is what I worry about. Revolutionaries being called rebel traitors and others not joining them. Although, the USA was created from rebel traitors and people seem to forget that.

They have all the evidence in the world and they can't do a single thing.

This motherfucker right here is justice incarnate. Too bad he's got no actual power, other than the power to verbally destroy people and detect bullshit at 1000 yards. He's a fucking machine, and the world would be a better place if there were more men like him.

Yes if Trump wins, he can kick out those corrupt fucks and hopefully get them executed for treason.

>muh dick

>or be stuck at home playing farmville on there iphones
no doubt about this.

>Will Trump be able to purge these fucks in the DOJ/FBI?
Yes. Loretta Lynch is gone immediately, Comey is a bit trickier but I think there is enough evidence of his collusion with the Clintons that his so called "airtight" 10 year contract can be voided.

At the very least Trump could pressure him into doing his job properly.

Yeah baby! Gowdy and Chaffetz are counting on you!

wew

How do you do it

Your mountain must be blessed

Witnessed

>you were born just in time to see Trey Gowdy go on a one man crusade against even the idea of government corruption
>meanwhile Chaffets literally burns the law breakers from the halls of justice

He can't.

He literally can't.

Hillary has spent the past 30 years getting "her people" into all the positions in government that matter. She can't be touched.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4tSE2w53ts

O shit

Unless of course, Trump is elected.