Getting rid of hyphenated last name?

Hi pol,

How do I get rid of my hyphenated last name that my feminist mother insisted I have, without pissing her off. Pissing her off would piss my Dad off too.

Ideally I would take my mother's last name as my middle name, and take my dad's last name.

I doubt I can do this secretly.

sounds like your old man's the cuck in all of this, i'd take your mom's last name

Fucking faggot are you 12? Do what ever the fuck you want pussy.

Just fucking do it and stop being a damn pushover to everyone else's will.

It's your name not theirs. They can go fuck themselves. Just change you pussy bitch.

YOU BE A FUCKING MAN AND DROP THAT NAME, WTF KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS. DROP THE FUCKING NAME AND TO HELL WITH HER AND YOUR FATHER.

WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? PUSSY

>I doubt I can do this secretly.
Yes, it will be hard when she has to drive everywhere.

I'm 22 and I don't live in the same city as them. My life would be easier though if they weren't bitchy about it.

I could do it in everyday language etc. but I'm meaning legally changing it.

Then just go to the place and do it dipshit, if you don't even have to worry about them seeing your mail, what is the problem, just change your name to Butthole Sniffer who gives a shit?

change your last name to Trump

if he wins

Theres no way she would be able to tell unless you told her or handed her your licence

No doubt some mail will be directed there, if I change my name of Kikebook then someone will mention it to them etc.

Go to your nearest government office and request a name change. Its literally that simple. Then I think you submit it and have to go to court for some silly legal nonsense, pay a little cash and you're good to go!

Who gives a shit, my buttbook name is Sum Yum Wang.

I know that it's easy to change legally, but how could I convince my feminist mother that removing her name from my last name isn't somehow oppressing her or women.

Call her a smelly cunt and take away only 25% of her name since women only deserve 75% of what men get.

I'm not the only one! I fucking hate it too I just use my dad's last name my license still has my full name but I just use the one I prefer. It's your name and your life just do it user

I fucking hate parents that name their babies dumb shit.

I work in health insurance and part of my job is recording all the babies born in New Jersey that recieve Medicare. They've obviously all poor. I see the dumbest fucking names all the time. Last week I came across a baby with the first name of Jay'ceon.

Jay'ceon.

You can't make that shit up.

Have you ever seen a L-a, apparently you pronounce the dash, so it sounds like ladasha, I hear its getting to be a pretty popular name among some communities.

>Last week I came across a baby with the first name of Jay'ceon.
He was black obviously?
Also, ever saw "Welfare"? Curious if its a meme or googles really started to use that

Came here to say this.

Your mom is the man of the house, OP. Drop your emasculated dadmom's name and take her's.

Your mother is an awful wife and your father is a cuck. There is no lineage to take pride in, OP, you must create your own clan from scratch.

Ditch both last names, create your own.